• 181 results
speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By speed

as buckshot was finishing telling me to get one of the new communicators, to aid me in my journey to hunt alians i noticed a big wind

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#152  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron landed on the now charred palace grounds. Close by where the burning remains of landscape, vehicles, and two bodies. One was gambelrs, it was human, but it was not doing much. The other was writhing in pain. Bertron looked down on the monster and made a green nail gun. He walked slowly towards the body and Knelt next to it.

"Still with us, huh?" Bertron mumbled to the dazed creature. "We'll have to see if we can help you with that."

The next few minutes were filled with the sound of screams and the hiss of the nail gun firing. When Bertron finally stepped away the martian was breathing raggedly and staring about wildly at the nails protruding through it's hands feet, thighs, bicepts and deltoids.

"I Think you may have something worth saying to a certain friend of mine." Bertron frowned at Gambler and moved him closer to the martian. "Lift off."

With that Bertron tore the ground loss and let it float under him. The clump of dirt and passangers began to drift towards Hawaii.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Prodigal Son

Through the open Door behind him, P-Man had heard Wolverine's report, and it wasn't good. Another Martian in Canada? Over 150 Brood and a Queen? Not good. With his new communicator, P-Man gave his latest instructions.

"Wolverine, track that Martian, but keep your distance. The Brood will follow and obey the Martian, even a Queen, so they are all likely moving to the town with him. I'll see if I can get you some help."

Clear that Wolverine was not coming through the Door, Buckshot allowed it to close. P-Man switched his communicator to the wide-band G.R.O.S.S. frequency and broadcast. "To anyone who can hear my voice, this is an all points alert. All G.R.O.S.S. members and their agents are requested to lend aid where necessary. We have a confirmed report of a Martian and a large Brood clutch moving through British Columbia. Wolverine is tracking, but is in need of all available firepower.

"We know that Gambler is down, and possibly dead. Walkingstone is missing as well. Their agents will control their territories until further notice. Everyone available is needed to search for Walkingstone. All other agents not directly involved in these situations are instructed to continue further searching for Martians.

"New communicators are available in the Hawaiian War Room which will allow you to tap the Martian's telepathic network. Use them carefully, you will likely be overwhelmed at your first use, but soon you will be able to track these invaders directly to their hiding places. Draconian measures are approved. I repeat, draconian measures are approved.

"Buckshot and I are on the way to Antarctica. We have a confirmed hit on a White Martian and possibly another Brood Queen operating out of our Antarctic prison. We will stay on-link and will be available if you need us.

"One last thing, Buckshot has brought his new Door technology online. To operate, insert a new communicator in your ear, think about your destination and say Door. A dimensional portal of sorts will open before you and allow you to go where you wish. Again, these communicators are in the Hawaiian War Room, so you'll have to make your own way there to get ahold of one. Use this technology at your own risk.

"P-Man out."

Satisfied, P-Man gave Buckshot a nod, pictured Antarctica in his mind and spoke. "Door."

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron modded his head as the communication ended. He looked at the martioan and at the body. He sighed loudly and changed courses headed for the coordinates that were left in the comm.

"Miko."

"Yes." The sweet voice whisped over the comm line.

"I was just kind of wondering if you have finished that drop for me."

"Of course I have." He could hear her smirk over the radio.

"Lovely. I need you and Ion, if you can, to meet me in Canada or at least catch up with me should I get done ther first."

"Ohhh. Sounds like fun, let's do it."

"Meet you at the park then lady." Bertron smiled despite himself. "We have bug stomping to do!"

"I'll wear my big boots." She giggled.

"I like the big boots." Bertron laughed. "Get yourself and Ion here as soon as you can."

"Will do."

Bertron slowed long enough to shatter a tree and shove the splinters in where his nails ahd been and left an emergency signal bleeting on the Martian should any of his allies find it and bring it back to the War Room. Then he turned and flew at a supersonic speed towards Wolverine in Canada.

"His shortness better enjoy this."

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto had worked on moving his body more while the creature rested. He had also been listening very closly to the telepathic orders being given thru the queen. The orders had been given to make the first strike. Broods in Asia, Europe, North America, Africa and South America went into action. They had been given orders to kill civilians and replace them with there clone counter part. The order was also given to attack key Military base threw out all areas. Magneto was beginning to understand the plan while every focused on the military bases being attacked not many would be paying attention to the citizens being replaced. Magneto was very impressed with the time and resources that had gone into this invasion. Had he not one of there creatures inside him he might have liked these guys.

The creature inside him was waking up.

"Morning hope you slept well i want my body back now" Magneto in Magneto's head

"Why won't you give up" Creature in Magneto's head

The creature and Magneto both know the creature was getting weak it wouldn't be long before Magneto had his body back.

Avatar image for canadianwolverine
CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The float plane sputtered and then roared to life, speeding across the expanse of the lake. Wolvie took off, climbing at a bank to circle around and gain altitude. Clouds were rolling in, it looked like rain, big thick black stormy rain in all its fury. "Great, just great, I was really hoping the storm on the coast was going to stay there, its not like I needed this task to be any harder, grr..." He thought in digust. Flying in the Rockies was a challenge in itself, with high wind shears, unpredictable gusts, and poor visibility it just made it suicide. Well, his fellow Agent had already given his life to discover this menace, why not his. Wolvie tried his best to keep tabs on the large brood by painting the largest object, the Queen, with radar and laser tracking mounted on the float plane, which would bounce upwards towards military GPS satelites but this storm was not helping, his equipment was just not that powerful to transmit the intel. "Alpha, Alpha, this is Agent Alpha, tracking Brood infestation on south side of Quesnel Lake. Repeat, south of Quesnel Lake. They have just turned south and are headed into the mountains again trying to shake my surveillance. Request CF mobilization, nearby CFB on high alert over, Alpha out." Wolvie continued to broadcast, hoping that the communication would make it through the storm, even if he didn't.

Post" />http://maps.google.ca/maps/ms?client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&channel=s&q=&msa=b&om=0&z=10&ll=52.431734,-120.777512&spn=0.265423,0.626221&t=h

ION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By ION

ION sped toward Hawaii per Bertron's request. He then sensed Bertron's energy shift direction toward the north.

"Hmm, wonder where he's going now?" ION thought.

ION pressed on toward Hawaii and was approaching the islands fast. He created a radio device and found the most powerful frequency coming from the island.

"Come in. This is ION, I'm here representing GL Bertron, request permission to land." ION said over the system. He had heard of Purience Man before from Bertron and he was told to see PM about a teleportation device.

ION floated above the island waiting for permission to land...

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Prodigal Son

Just before P-Man and Buckshot stepped through the Door for Antarctica, ION's clearance request could be heard.

"Permission granted, ION," said P-Man. "Welcome to paradise."

P-Man and Buckshot stepped through the Door.

Avatar image for canadianwolverine
CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolvie narrowly banked out the way of a mountain side that suddenly appeared in the path of the float plane. The winds were bouncing the poor thing up and down so hard, he wondered just how badly he was denting the ceiling in the compartment. Rain was streaming off the windows, leaving long shiny lines of droplets soon blown away and replaced. Still, Wolvie soldiered on, grim faced and growling out every swear word he knew.

Still, he had the Queen painted, though he desperately also tried to maintain some distance, he really had no wish for the White Martian to try to blast him out of the sky with his vision. He even more desperately hoped they couldn't fly. He again attempted to radio his position between Canim Lake and Mahood Lake, where the Brood now appeared to be moving east along the north side of Mahood Lake.

http://maps.google.ca/maps/ms?client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&channel=s&q=&msa=b&om=0&z=10&ll=51.879882,-120.525513&spn=0.268734,0.626221&t=h

Then, it sputtered, it stopped turning. Urgently, Wolvie tried to restart the float plane, but it was to no avail. The storm grabbed ahold of the lil'plane and tossed it down towards Mahood Lake. Then, the propeller swung into action again, finding one last gasp of energy. But too late, as suddenly a burning smell intruded on the cabin. Looking at the instruments, Wolvie saw the engine temperature sky rocket. He put the float plane into a dive himself this time, realizing that the only cause of such a thing would be the White Martian, who had spotted him when he dropped too low. The temperature let off but it was obvious the float plane was on its last legs as smoke began to fill the cabin.

Out of options, Wolvie reached back behind the seat and grabbed a semtec timed grenade, set it for 60 seconds, popped the trigger, and tossed it back where the others were stored. Pushing the throttle to maximum, he put the float plane in line as best he could with the Queen at the center of the boiling moving mass of the Brood and tied off the controls. Just 15 seconds to go and running out of lake, Wolvie kicked the door off its hinges, grabbed what little supplies he had left and lept from the float plane, at 50 feet above the lake and going over 100 kmph. "Oh, this is going to sting..." He fatalisticly thought as he slammed into the surface of the lake, barely 20 ft from shore and bounced along like a rock skipped by a kid, only coming to a stop as he crashed into the trees at the shore line. Oddly enough, he saw it coming at the last split second despite the darkness caused by the cloud cover, it was highlighted by the echoing blast of the float plane that crashed and exploded in the mass of brood racing along the same shore.

Sabretooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Sabretooth

On the surface everything was normal. The prisoners had all segregated to there respective clicks. But Creed noticed that some of the prisoners were forming a new click. One that wasnt based on color.

He watched as two men led a third off into an isolated part of the prison, and the guard just nodded and let them pass.

"Hey! How come they get special privledges? questioned Creed. "What makes them so god damn important?

As he peeked around the corner he could see one of the men holding down the other while something straight out of a horror flick, slithered into his mouth.

"You want back there?" said the guard.

"Ahh, no, no thats alright bub, you guys do your thing."

This continued for the rest of the yard time. Creed counted about 100 inmates that had gone back there.

"ALRIGHT LADYS, BACK INSIDE FOR COUNT!" yelled a Guard.

"This is gonna get messy, I can do messy just fine" thought Creed with a wicked grin.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron could barely see what was happenoing down under the storm clouds. Rain was sheeting everything and he could barely hear anything over the winds. That is untill a thunderous explosion ripped through the area not far away. Bertron knew what an explosion could mean and headed off towards the red and orange flames that licked at the storm clouds.

"Miko, hover above the storm incase I see Wolverine." Bertron yelled above the whistling winds. "Ion, we may need some help. I want you to go hunter for me. Seek out anyone who needs help and assist. Use the new comm device that P- Man said Buckshot made and see if you can't track down some varmin for us. Consider yourself free to do as you see fit."

Bertron could see several dozen charred husks of Brood that had been on the shore. the Queen may not be dead yet, but she was probably close judging by the amount of blood Bertron saw. He scanned the air waves.

"Wolverine. Come short tempered one. Answer me." Bertron was frustrated. "Wake yourself up man. I'm here to help you terminate these tools. Where are you!"

Bertron looked around and saw that his green glow had not gone unnoticed by the Brood. The remaining brood were beginning to fly at him and they were hissing like a bunch of pissed off snakes.

"Lovely time to talke a nap, lightweight." Bertron muttered into his ear piece.

Bertron knew if he didn't get an answer it was time for fly or kill. Personally he never liked to "fly" from a fight. Bertron covered himself in emearld paladines armor and drew a blazing green sword. He let out a loud bellow and flew at the swqarm. As he drew near he could hear the sound of Miko letting lose a volley from the airship above the clouds. Bertron made impact withthe first line of brood and began to cut through wings and limbs. He needed some alive, but not many.

After the first few Brood fell maimed to the ground Bertron began to focus on cuts across the thorax and head. Blood splashed over his green armor and was quickly brushed off by the driving rain. He could hear the shrill ear splitting screams of the Brood that were unfortunate enough to be hit by the thermal blasts coming from the heavens above. Bertron gritted his teeth and focused his mind on keeping his armor and weapon solid. He could feel the blows that made it past his sword as they crashed into his armor and he could feel the strain of pressing the sword through each strike. If he was lucky he would survive this with only minor injuries.

"Come on you bunch of puss bags! Keep your eyes on the glowing green madman. At least until the lazy mutant decides to answer him!" Bertron bellowed at the insectoids as the tried to get as close as they could to avoid being hit by the lazers and rockets that were raining down through the storm onto them.

ION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By ION

"Thank you Purience Man."ION replied and made his way to the War Room.

He saw several of the devices mentioned and grabbed one. He remembered all his anti-telepathic intrusion training and mentally prepared himself. As he placed the device in his ear he began to hear some sort of hissing noise. The feedback was enourmous knocking ION to his knees. He held his head in agony.

"...CONCENTRATE..."ION forced himself to think.

A trickle of blood ran from ION's nose as the static noise began to subside and he could hear a voice, an alien voice.

"Magnetic mutant will provide great power..." hissed one of the Brood.

"Attack in Canada..." Hissed another...

"North, that's where Bertron went." ION thought to himself.

ION thought about Vancouver and said "Door." Instantly ION found himself in a battlefield with Brood corpses scattered about.

"Gotta thank Buckshot for this thing..."ION thought to himself.

"...Puss bags..." ION heard Bertron say off in the distance. ION flew off in that direction and found his friend, clad in green armor, doing battle with many Brood.

ION fired a blast of pure light at a Brood, disintegrating it's front legs as well as half it's face. The creature fell over, it's corpse hissing.

"Hope I didn't miss the party." ION said to Bertron

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Prodigal Son

As he and Buckshot stepped through the Door onto the frozen surface of Antarctic, P-Man was assaulted by a burst of telepathic static in his new ear-piece. Up in Canada, Wolverine had blown a number of Brood to smithereens, while both Bertron and ION had successively arrived to create even more havok.

In his mind's eye, P-Man could see where the White Martian was hiding, waiting for one of the new defenders to fall so it could possibly takes their place. P-Man was not worried since he knew that ION had just gotten a hold on one of the ear-pieces, and so could sense the Martian's hiding place as well.

Buckshot must have shielded the new ear-pieces to where the telepathic traffic was "one-way," allowing the G.R.O.S.S. allies to "hear" and located the Martians, but not the other way around. For that, P-Man was thankful.

Among the static, P-Man suddenly heard another of the White Martians "reveal" itself. The Martian had successfully infiltrated the Japanese government, acting as the an aide to Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. It was planning on brining in Brood to infect the entire government, then take over the visage of the Prime Minister himself.

This concerned P-Man, since he had allowed Japan to stay mostly independent under his rule. The Japanese still possessed a formidable army and navy, and remained among the most technologically advanced cultures on the planet. If it succeeded, the Martian would have a platform from which to begin conquering the rest of Asia. P-Man had to act fast.

Switching channels on the communicator, P-Man spoke a name he hadn't uttered in years. "Kalesniko, I'm pulling you in."

"I know you've been working on infiltrating that underground drug ring, but this takes priority. I'm sure you've heard all the cross chatter by now about the White Martians and Brood, so I won't go into too many details. However, a White Martian has infiltrated the Japanese government, and is poised to take Shinzo Abe's place. I need you to get in there and assassinate this Martian before that can happen. Don't worry about the Brood, they'll become disorganized if the Martian falls. Just get to the Martian, that's your priority."

"I wish I could get one of these new telepathic ear-pieces to you, but I can't. You'll have to make do, but I have confidence in your abilities. Take that mother out. Call if you need further info. P-Man out."

With that, P-Man gave Buckshot a nod, and they trudged towards the prison entrance and the troubles behind it.

Post Edited:2007-04-15 23:34:05

Broken Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Broken Arrow

It was just begenning to snow when three black limozeens rolled into an empty parking lot outside the Olympic stadium in Nagano.

The three most powerful Yakuza families had all gathered here to broker a deal that would unite all the waring factions in Japan. Heaviely armed men started to file out followed by the three heads of the families.

Kalesniko had been stationed up in the press box for several hours awaiting there arrivel. His perfectly mounted AR-15 with a digital scoop, and silencer were waiting for just the slightest twich of his finger so his hollow point bullets could send these bastered on a ride with no return trip.

Just then a message flashed across a secure line not used in quite some time. The details were sketchy but the main objective was to take down the Prime Minister's right hand man who just happened to be a White Martain.

Carefully, Kalesniko broke down his gun piece by piece. He snuck out undetected and headed back to his apartment. Once there he started to prepare for his new mission and a 8 hour drive to Tokyo.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Mighty Magneto

The creature inside magneto's body found it very hard to do even walk. Magneto was doing well he almost had control now over his body. They where trying to use him to help build more tubes to creat more clones. His powers would make the job take alot less time. However magneto was tired of being a puppet to these bastards. He listen in on the telepathic conversation going on between the broods and martians.

Magneto thought to himself P-man Buckshot and someone else are here on the antartic must be coming to save me. Magneto laughed abit to him self P-man must of dragged Buckshot here. Now there was even more hope for Magneto but it seemed more like a trap to him and perhaps he was the bait.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By GL Bertron

"Bout time Ion." Bertron called to his friend. "How's the new toys?"

Bertron turned and and cut through aonther brood. He was seriously considering making a giant insecticide can and spraying these jerks. A part of Bertron's armor was cut away by a Brood's scythe- like fore arm. Out of fury Bertron spun and jabbed a green light gloved arm through the Brood's left eye and out his right eye.

"Jerk store!" Bertron grunted. "Ion. Once we are done here you need to show me how to use one of those things."

Bertron created an emerald yetti that carried a vicious looking spear. It roared once and fell upon the brood like a battle mad barbarian. The clean up was going a lot quicker with ION here and soon they might be able to find Wolverine. Bertron was beginnig to feel the lactic acid fill his muscles as he continued to swing his hard light sword through several dozen brood. He took a deep breath and flew at the next clump of aliens.

"Prepare to meet your maker you bunch of crabastic grab- @$$ playing turd piles!" Bertron screamed as he approached the enemy.

Broken Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Broken Arrow

Kalesniko had arrived in Tokyo. The bright lights and skyscrappers were always a welcome sight in his mind. "Welcome to the Heights Hotel and Spa." said the desk clerk. "Do you have a reservation?" Kalesniko handed the women his information.

"You'll be staying in room 1209. Here's your free bathrobe, and the elevator is right behind you. Thank you for ch.... Kalesniko walked away as the women was still talking.

Placing his case on the bed, he flicked open the locks and the top opened up to reveal several weapons and a portfolio of three possible canidates. Two were X out leaving just one, Yoshimoto Hychi. The personal aid for the Prime Minister.

Kalesniko pulled out a pair of bonockulars. The building across the street was used as a headquarters for illegal fund raising for the Prime Minister. Yoshimoto was the only one he trusted with the over sight of the day to day operations. Kalsniko had a feeling that Yoshimoto might be using it as a Brood breading ground.

As the last employie left the building, Kalesniko opened his window. As he geared up, he noticed Yoshimoto and two other men go back into the building. Then he watched as Yoshimoto came back outside by himself. Kalesniko left the hotel and went to get a closer look. Using a glass cutter, he sliped in the side window. Deactavating the security system and turning on his nightvision, Kalesniko started to look around.

ION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By ION

"they work great Bertron, We'll teleport back to the base to get you one after we're done cleaning this up!" ION shouted as he blasted another Brood away. ION then formed a lightsabre and began to hack away at the nearest Brood, cleaving it into pieces. Brood bodily fluid splattered everywhere.

"sometimes you just gotta get ruthless on these &*^@#%$" ION shouted to Bertron grinning. ION then executed a flawless spinning heel kick to the Brood that was coming for him. As the creature began to get back up ION plunged his sabre into it's skull instantly killing it. ION then turned and saw still many more of the vile creatures making their way toward him and Bertron.

"We need to finish this and find CWolverine before they start laying eggs in him and us for that matter." ION said to Bertron, "Any suggestions?" ION asked as he blasted another Brood that had gotten too close.

Avatar image for thee_arch_angel_micheal
Thee Arch Angel Micheal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Alpha had heard over the com-link that Buckshot had found a way to track the communications of the invaders. So with no further use of the White Martian's body, he took a sheet and covered it. With Gambler dead his land was sure to be taken over, and Walkingstone had gone missing, the martian from her land had been dealt with, but the Brood would still be there. "And what of my own lands?" thought Dark Alpha.

"P-Man! This is Dark Alpha do you read me?

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By GL Bertron

"How about showing them pictures of Fishstick's mom?" Bertron laughed. "Seriously though. How many images can you make at once?"

Bertron grinned and made a platoon of angry looking Vietnam War soldiers.

"With enough firepower we can cut this down quick, what do you say?"

The air filled with the sound of the soldiers locking and loading the emerald ammo into their rifles. They then leveled their aim and started to open fire on the brood, plugging holes in whatever came into their line of sigh.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By GL Bertron

Post Deleted.

Broken Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Broken Arrow

On the inside it all seemed above board. Just then Kalesniko heard someone coming in. He dove behind a desk and pulled out two 9mm. semi-automatic pistols and waited. He could here the voice of Yoshimoto and another man.

"How many have you harvested?" said Yoshimoto.

"About 250 bodys" said the other man.

"I want that doubled by tomorrow"

Kalesniko could try to take him out right here, but there was something bigger at work here. After Yoshimoto left the other man opened a latch and desended down some stairs. Kalesniko quickly followed the man.

Kalesniko was speachless at what he saw, people were incased in tubes. Some were to become hosts, and others were being eaten alive. Kalesniko pulled the pins on two thermal charges and let them fly. As he turned to run up the stairs a Brood grabbed his leg. Without missing a beat, Kalesniko pulled his pistol and placed it on the forehead of the Brood pulling the trigger, brain fragments flew over everything. Just as he got his leg free the thermals started to explode.

Kalesniko was just a few feet in front of the blaze. As he ran he shot out the window and dove out into the street with the fire shooting out right behind him. Kalesniko quikly got to his feet, with the Brood no longer a problem in Japan, Kalesniko could take out the Martian.

ION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By ION

ION laughed at Bertron. Being friends for years gave ION a great respect for Bertron and his sense of humor.

"Let's see, a platoon of soldiers from the vietnam era huh? Let's go even more old school..." ION said as he began to make a group of 300 fierce looking Spartan warriors.

"Have you seen 300 yet? These guys are brutal!" ION snickered as his men rushed into battle taking out Brood left and right.

"Let's see if we can zero in on a local martian and finish this crap." ION shouted to Bertron as he began to focus in on his earpiece...

Sabretooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Sabretooth

Creed awoke to here a tussle in the next cell. "HEY! YOU WANNA KEEP IT DOWN OVER THERE! yelled Creed. The guard came and looked into his cell, "You'll get yours soon enough." said the guard. Then with out warning his eyes glowed red. "What the %$#@?" Creed had smelled something off in the prison for awhile, and now he knew something was going down. The next day during yard time, a couple of prisoners, Wildchild and Blink came over to Creed.

"You know something aint right Creed." said WC

"Yeah, the guards came in my cell and grabbed Impulse. I havent seen him since. If we dont get outta here were gonna come up miss'in." said Blink.

"Its the Brood." said Creed. "I've seen this before, some guys get turned some end up food. I think the warden is supplying inmates to the Brood. But I dont know why?" said Creed.

Creed had no idea how many had been turned, but he knew he had to escape, and soon.

ION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By ION

ION was focusing his thoughts inward now that most of the Brood mess had been cleaned up

"Come on, where are you ugly..."ION muttered while filtering through the static. The methods the Professor had once taught him were working wonderfully. ION thought he would never have to use them when he left the school to train with the Guardians. Suddenly ION began to hear an unfamiliar voice ringing through in his earpiece.

"Reinforcement's needed immediately!" It shouted repeatedly.

"It's close..." ION said to Bertron. "Real close."

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Mighty Magneto

The Brood in the Antartic base seemed to be up to something running this way and that. The clones had taking over much of the population amount Magneto was not sure and it appeared like not much was being done to stop them. He now had almost full control over his body and was using his own telepathic powers to contain the creature inside him. He was trying to stay out of the way and learn as much as he could.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron grinned and made an army of archers and had them pull back their strings and light up the sky with an almost endless number of green arrows.

"Haven't seen it yet, but I read this book, Gates of Fire." Bertron called. "One of the greatsest books I ever read!"

Bertron poured on the projectiles to finish the clean up and looked at Ion.

"what's close?" Bertron asked. "I'm in the dark here. Man, I hope this doesn't take too long, I left Gambler's body and an anrgy White Martian in Oklahoma I beleve."

"Bertron."

"yes Miko."

"Low on fuel, want me to pick up the cargo on the way back. I could get Gambler's body while I'm at it too." She chuckled to herself darkly.

"Sounds good. Oh and pick up some dinner. We'll need some food after all this fighting."

"You cooking then" Miko shouted over the engines as they picked up speed."

"You like American Chinesse or Cantonesse?"

"Italian."

"Works for me."

ION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By ION

"The white Martian ordering these Brood we just killed is close. I just heard it calling for reinforcements. We might want to hurry and finish this." ION replied to Bertron.

ION forced his mind into focus on the device in his ear. "Where are you..." ION thought.

ION's ring was also scanning the area for unusual energy signatures but was unable to trace anything.

"We might have to wait for this thing to show up. I can't pick up anything on the earpiece or my ring. This is the first white martian I've ever heard of that was a chicken." ION said to Bertron. "I guess we can start looking for Wolverine and hope that this martian makes a mistake..." ION said waiting for Bertron's response. ION knew that Bertron was a tactically brilliant being, so it would be best to follow his lead.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By GL Bertron

"I'll find Canadian Wolverine." Bertron frowned. "You have the ear piece that P-Man made. I think you should keep on alert and ping the area again with your ring. If we pick up Wolverine then we can make a pull back to Hawaii."

Bertron looked around at the shattered trees and destroyed husks from the brood. The queen was laying gasping her last shuttering breathes, and none of her minions were left to desturb the search at this point.

"Hope we didn't hit the guy while we painted the woods with these guys." Bertron chuckled darkly to himself. "Not like he would notice though. He heals faster than the Flash eats cheeseburgers. Oh and if you see one of those nasty critters just point and attack. I'll try to support you while finding Wolverine. Oh, and looking for abnormal energy spikes won't work on them if they are disguised as a human. Scan for any life signitures that are human, large mammal or maybe even mutant."

Bertron started to descend towards the ground.

"And don't trust anyone who approaches unless they can prove their existance to be true. Even if you see someone who looks like me and is carrying a Wolverine, don't trust them until you have proof. Us the ring's communication line to speak with me, I knwo that you can tell the difference between telepathy and the ring's communication systems. See you in a little while."

ION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By ION

"Scanning the area for mutant energy signatures now..." ION replied. ION's ring flared and began the scan.

ION saw a couple of Brood that were still breathing trying to creep their way back toward him.

"Persistent little guys aren't you?" ION chuckled to himself as he put the creatures out of their misery with a focused light blast.

"Bertron, I'm picking up a faint signature in this part of the woods toward the west..." ION said through his ring. "Let's go see what it is...." ION said as he began to float upward.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By GL Bertron

"Read ya loud and clear man." Bertron called as he inspected a charred corpse of a rether unfortunate brood that he thought he had left alive.

Bertron began to float in the air and looked around. He laughed to himself and turned to ION.

"You know it is kind of funny that I am out here looking for a guy that gets on my nerves." Bertron smiled. "I'm sure it's mutual and all, but I just can't believe that we are out here looking for MR. I- Don't- Need- Band- Aids."

Bertron began to fly towards Wolverine's new position.

"Oh, well, I guess we get to see him again in if he isn't too toasty."