• 83 results
Avatar image for deactivated-634b0239db01a
deactivated-634b0239db01a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is no longer a viable team/organization...

Ishmael_Strix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You went all in on this one.

badass stuff
badass stuff

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ananke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Wow, okay. Very nice!

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Reynard_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"In brightest day, in blackest night,

No evil shall escape my sight.

Let those who worship evil's might

Beware my power...Green Lantern's light! Wait! Shit!"

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Question how powerful are they as NPC's?

City lvl?

Planet lvl?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@contingency:

Since it's obvious Green Sentinels are based on Green Lanterns, then I'd say an experienced/seasoned Green Sentinel can give guys like Superman a hard time (they'd still lose in the end, though). The average Green Sentinel could hurt Superman but would lose even quicker due to inexperience. Heroes like Wonder Woman would lose more often than not to an experienced Green Sentinel while Diana would beat the average to rookie Green Sentinels (it'd still be a good fight, though, since their offensive capabilities are a million times better than hers).

One member of the Guardians of the Light could very easily take down someone like Superman. In fact, it would take the entire Justice League to take down one Guardian of the Light and even then it's still no guarantee of a win. And that's only if even one of them chose to fight, which they prefer not to.

That answer your questions? ^_^

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_sentinelx: Yeah, see I wanna do something with them.

My Blackmarket Alien guy is sellling guns that can kill cosmics beings (Maybe Green Sentinels too if you allow?) in relatively few shots.

The Sentinels can go look for him and put a stop to his deals (Peacefully or Violently)

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Contingency

@lowlaville: It's "The Scholar"

He doesn't really go to Earth lol, he's very space based.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@contingency: Well, if that gun can kill Cosmic Beings, then most likely could kill a Green Sentinel. But remember, their rings can do almost anything they can imagine. Which includes creating force fields (which are strong enough to protect them from a nuke that could destroy a city the size of New York).

I can NPC some Green Sentinels to look for this guy if you'd like. ^_^

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sometime After Dealing with the Red Sentinels...

No Caption Provided

Hal gets home after a very long day at the Daily Observer, running the streets as a reporter and fighting crime as Green Sentinel. It was nice being back on Earth after dealing with Alduin and his Red Sentinels, but now it was good to be back on terra firma.

Unfortunately, the universe has a sense of humor because Hal Knight is about to get pulled right back into space because it is at that moment that a beautiful, white haired, woman steps out of the shadows and speaks, "Hal--"

The alien visitor is not allowed to say anything more when Hal jumps half out of his skin, "Yaaa!" He turns the lights on and sees that it is, "She'arah! Don't do that! You scared the crap out of me!"

She'arah smirks, folding her muscular arms, "And I thought you were fearless."

Hal slowly smiles, "It's great to see you, but what are you doing here?" He approaches her and the two friends shake each others hands in the way that She'arah's people do on her home planet. Right after that, the seven foot amazon looks a little grim, "I would have come sooner, but I could not. Mogu and the Green Sentinel Corps have fallen. Sinestra has claimed the planet as her own and now scattered the Green Sentinel Corps to the four corners of the universe. We are being systematically hunted down and slaughtered as Sinestra replaces us with her Corps and rule the universe through fear."

Hal has to sit down, this is a lot to take in and She'arah joins him on the couch. "If this is true, then why haven't I heard about it or been attacked yet?"

She'arah looks away, down at her hands, "Because she wants to secure her seat of power before you could have a chance to stop her. Now that she's done that, it's only a matter of time before she attacks you here on Earth. But not just you, Vai as well. No one with a power ring is safe."

Naturally, Hal has to ask the obvious question, "Why hasn't my ring picked up anything going on out there, surely someone sent a distress signal and how did Sinestra conquer Mogu?"

She'arah looks sad, at first not able to form the words, "The signals are always being jammed and conquering Mogu was no easy feat, but Sinestra did it and now Mogu is asleep, unable to wake up. I have come here in the hopes that you will help fight Sinestra. There are a small group of us rebelling against her and any help would be appreciated. Plus, your the only Green Sentinel who has not only fought Sinestra but beaten her in combat."

Clenching his jaw in determination, Hal stands to his feet and changes into his uniform, "Say no more, of course I'll help. I just sent a signal to Vai so she can come too."

No Caption Provided

She'arah smiles, nodding and phases through the wall as she takes off in flight. She uses her ring to establish a communique between them, "Good, because time is of the essence and we really don't have time to find her in person. So, hopefully she'll come to. Thank you, Hal."

Hal creates a jet construct with his ring and smiles as his 'jet' goes into hyperspace towards space sector zero, "You can thank me after we win."

Vai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_sentinelx:

(I'm back! Well, back with Vai. Sorry it's been so long. What do you want to do?)

Ferris_Crane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daanng, why wasn't I aware this existed? Very cool.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vai:(*Smiles* WB! Feel free to join in if you want. ^_^)

@ferris_crane: Thank you! ^_^

Vai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_sentinelx:

No Caption Provided

Vai materialized moments after being contacted, having used her ring to cross the distance rather rapidly. She smirked, clasping her hands behind her back. "You rang?" She asked. She'd been relaxing when he'd contact her and though she wasn't in her Green Sentinel uniform, that was a quick fix if it was suddenly required.

"Nothing ever really settles down around you does it?" She teased him. "I swear we've been home for all of ten minutes before we get another emergency contact." It had been longer than that of course, but she felt her point was made anyway. "So what's up?"

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vai: Awesome! I'll respond after I get off of work. :-)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vai:

No Caption Provided

Hal glances at the sudden materialization of Vai, then does a double take as she speaks before he pays attention to his flying. With the communications link between his ring and Vai's already open, he replies with a smile, "I guess danger seems to like me."

And that's when She'arah notices Vai and the warrior waves at the other woman. "Good to see you, poozer."

And then Hal updates Vai on the details. "My old enemy put Mogu into some sort of coma. Then Sinestra jammed communications before systematically hunting down and killing most of the Green Sentinels. According to She'arah, Sinestra also managed to convince the Sentinels of Light, I call them Guardians, that they needed to go with their chosen mates and have babies. Odd as it sounds, Sinestra must have some kind of silver tongue because her planned worked and that's when she began her galactic conquest. That certainly explains why the Green Sentinel Corps went silent all of a sudden based on what you've told me, Vai. Sinestra believes fear is the path to order, not will. Let's teach her otherwise. But, a full frontal assault is suicide. We can't win that way. She'arah here has managed to gather what few remaining Green Sentinels are left for systematic guerilla tactics. But that's only a distraction. My job will be to get to the core of Mogu and try and wake him up. With him on our side, we should be able to turn the tide in our favor despite being heavily outnumbered."

Cosmosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_sentinelx: So...you're definitely more of the kind of space police that go after major threats to galactic civilizations, as opposed to small fries who just make a living getting things that people probably shouldn't have into the hands of people who probably shouldn't have them, right?

I'm asking for a friend, of course.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmosis: ((OOC: For the most part, yes. However, each individual Green Sentinel is responsible for patrolling their space sector and it's really up to them to go after "small fry" threats or not.

Plus, the Green Sentinel Corps has seen better days and are, at the moment, low in numbers. So the likelihood of "small fry" space pirates getting away with doing what they are doing is high.

And, if someone does not want the threat of a Green Sentinel coming at them for story reasons, just ask. I don't wish to ruin a potential storyline someone has in mind for their character))

Closure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NOICE!

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Zauberin  Moderator

@cosmosis: ((OOC: For the most part, yes. However, each individual Green Sentinel is responsible for patrolling their space sector and it's really up to them to go after "small fry" threats or not.

Plus, the Green Sentinel Corps has seen better days and are, at the moment, low in numbers. So the likelihood of "small fry" space pirates getting away with doing what they are doing is high.

And, if someone does not want the threat of a Green Sentinel coming at them for story reasons, just ask. I don't wish to ruin a potential storyline someone has in mind for their character))

How might someone theoretically reduce this number? Also asking for a friend. >_>

ReyLoen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*After My Friend Teleports me here I automatically see why they call it ,The GREEN Corps *"I wonder if I can be a sentinel here *I say to my self and then I wonder if I'm supposed to be here,I yell out loud*DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW I CAN BE A MEMBER*I wait for a reply*

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin: Go to Space Sector Zero, land on the planet Mogu, seek them out and kill them. But...you'll have to get past the thousands and thousands of Sinestra Corps Members first since they currently occupy the planet. ;-)

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ParagonxXx

@reyloen: (If you wish to be a Green Sentinel, landing on the planet is not really a good idea at the moment. Plus, to be chosen your character must be at least of a good and/or somewhat good alignment and have the ability to overcome great fear. ^_^)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_sentinelx:

(don't worry, I'll be replying in the next day or two. I've been going through some really crappy times at work and it's really reduced my posting, but it's only temporary).

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders: (Sorry you've been having a rough time at work. Hope things get better. Take your time. ^_^)

Vai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vai:

No Caption Provided

Hal glances at the sudden materialization of Vai, then does a double take as she speaks before he pays attention to his flying. With the communications link between his ring and Vai's already open, he replies with a smile, "I guess danger seems to like me."

And that's when She'arah notices Vai and the warrior waves at the other woman. "Good to see you, poozer."

And then Hal updates Vai on the details. "My old enemy put Mogu into some sort of coma. Then Sinestra jammed communications before systematically hunting down and killing most of the Green Sentinels. According to She'arah, Sinestra also managed to convince the Sentinels of Light, I call them Guardians, that they needed to go with their chosen mates and have babies. Odd as it sounds, Sinestra must have some kind of silver tongue because her planned worked and that's when she began her galactic conquest. That certainly explains why the Green Sentinel Corps went silent all of a sudden based on what you've told me, Vai. Sinestra believes fear is the path to order, not will. Let's teach her otherwise. But, a full frontal assault is suicide. We can't win that way. She'arah here has managed to gather what few remaining Green Sentinels are left for systematic guerilla tactics. But that's only a distraction. My job will be to get to the core of Mogu and try and wake him up. With him on our side, we should be able to turn the tide in our favor despite being heavily outnumbered."

"Never a dull day." Vai commented with a smirk. "Just tell me what you need me to do and I'll get to it. I don't want this crazy lady running around the universe with a crown on her head any more than you do. Don't we need to worry about detection though? Their rings may be able to detect ours and it'll make what we're planning to do a heck of a lot more difficult. So what's the plan to deal with that and how do we get in?"

Vai asked. She watched the other woman for a moment but soon turned her focus to Hal, waving back briefly before she did so. "Why is it always the Red Sentinels causing trouble anyway? Not that I'd want a black one to crop up somewhere."

(sorry for the delay and the short post, but I had to get out a post while I could today).

Dominus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gotta get involved with y'all once my ducks are in order lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vai: @the_custodian (NP, my friend. ^_^. Oh, and they aren't against the Reds this time, but the yellows)

Never a dull moment. Boy did Vai say it and Hal was tempted to tell her she could say that again. Honestly, it's been that way ever since Hal got his power ring. Hal begins to open his mouth to answer Vai but it's She'arah that answers instead, "Don't you remember your training, poozer? The power ring can be ordered to disguise itself to elude power ring wielding trackers. I suggest you do so now, but Sinestra likely already knows we're coming."

Hal smiles, "What she said." Then he adds, "Our plan is for She'arah and her team to distract the Sinestra Corps on the surface while you and I go to the planet's core in an attempt to wake up Mogu. I fully expect Sinestra to wind of our plan so expect her to show up at the core to stop us at some point. And Vai, be careful with Sinestra. She's not going to be so easy to take down as the Reds were. She's cold, calculating, brilliant and ruthless. Never turn your back on her and don't underestimate her. And I'm going to have to ask you a favor. Please don't kill her if we beat her. She was a friend of mine once and I believe she's capable of being redeemed."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Draco_Trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mind if I bring this guy here?

Obviously people would question his moral character but I decided to ask anyway. Not trying to get a power ring with him right now just wanted him to rp, going here would possibly also be informative for him (part of the IC reasoning)

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draco_trace: He's not going to hack into a power ring and take control of it is he? Or hack into the computer mainframe of Mogu or the Book of Oan?

Mr_Warthen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mr_Warthen

@paragonxxx: I was pretty sure that wasn't an option.

Although hacking a power ring would be absolutely awesome, it still isn't in my plans at present.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Draco_Trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: There is some malleable parts to them. At present:

1. As much IC information about stuff as possible, organizations, super hero/super villain teams, politicla/military people, etc. This one is obviously a combination.

2. A sort of name for myself even if its only among certain groups, or getting noted as being present.

3. (In the future) Either doing stuff that is more like a superhero even if its darker land more like rorsach, or a mixture of superhero, anti hero, and sort of villain stuff. It will make more sense as time goes on but I don't want to spoil to much.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draco_trace: So, in short, you want your character to establish friendly relations with the Green Sentinel Corps?

Draco_Trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: Pretty much. That would be very helpful, or at least could be helpful.

If it goes badly he expects what he'll have is simply information.

Draco_Trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draco_trace: Alright, come on in. But to prevent confusion, our RP will be considered seperate, and in the near future, from my RP with @vai

Mr_Warthen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Draco_Trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@paragonxxx: There wasn't really any sign of his coming until he was practically there. Teleporting just a mile and a half away from the planet, the hacker known as Draco Trace made his presence known moving at a rather moderate speed forwards as his suit created energy behind it using merely light before determining to teleport inside the planet itself. Communicating on the outside would be fruitless obviously unless he either used telepathy or they had a way to do so.

He knew he'd inevitably get attention. Especially as his own suit was emanating a light more yellow or orange in color. Although to the general populace he may have been relatively unknown, it wasn't something impossible to discover either even with a typical search engine. Draco Trace, a masterful hacker, merely stealing information and leaving his symbol behind.

"I'm here to speak with anyone in charge. I am Draco Trace. I am not here with the intent of combat or to harm." He said with his rather deep but seemingly reasonable voice. Let's just see what happens. Will you attack me? Will you welcome me? Or will you judge me as one of you talks to me be they of actual rank or not?

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ParagonxXx

@draco_trace:

No Caption Provided

When Draco arrives, he might see the landscape has a lot of greenery. Even a lot of the buildings are green. It was a sight to behold and there were even beings flying around. At his sudden appearance, they suddenly stop and gawk at him. After Draco speaks, announcing his intentions, a seven foot amazon of a woman, and alien, points a glowing green ring at Draco, speaking with an authoritive voice, "I am She'arah of the Green Sentinel Corps. If you are not here for combat or to harm then why do you arrive unannounced?"

She'arah stops as one of the blue skinned Sentinels of the Universe appears before her in green light, "Green Sentinel of Sector 674, our visitor is to be escorted to the main complex to meet with us."

She'arah obediently inclines her head, lowering her ring hand, "As you command."

The hologram of the wise and powerful Sentinel of the Universe vanishes and She'arah looks at Draco with a look that could burn a hole in the wall. "Follow me." She begins flying towards the main complex.

No Caption Provided

As they come closer to the main complex, Draco may spot the huge 100 foot tall Main Central Power Battery. Truly, a wondrous sight to behold. She'arah escorts Draco inside and into a chamber with twelve places for someone to sit. The seats, as well as tall wall, are filled with blue skinned midgets with white hair. She'arah bows in respect, "I present to you, Draco Trace."

The wise and benevolent Sentinels of the Universe look upon Draco with mild curiosity. The one in the middle is the one that speaks, "Draco Trace, we are the ones to speak to. What business do you wish to discuss with us?"

She'arah remains by Draco's side, placing her arms behind her back as she watches the exchange.

Draco_Trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

"Well I didn't exactly realize ya'll had an email address I could access." Draco said sarcastically to the question about why he arrived unannounced, unperturbed by her six inch height over him and pointing the ring in his direction.

He followed quietly the cape that laid mostly over one shoulder and down his side and back flowing as he took swift long gaited steps his eyes gazing across everything despite being hidden behind his outfit. He took note of the massive central power battery and then these midgets as he entered. But knowing they were undoubtedly the ones in charge, or at least with authority that is.

He tipped his head to the side noting the woman was still there and grinning underneath before responding to them, "Indeed, I should explain myself. I want a mutual understanding, or even an agreement between us. I may be earth born, but the world to me is foreign. Which is perhaps why I can study it so well, why I see its complexity well beyond what most can. I've been forced to resort to hacking however to truly get an understanding unfortunately, so I suppose to most I'm a criminal. I needed information to find what I'd already learned but needed to get back for certain." He held out a hand gesturing among them, "I'm no diplomat, nor am I the definition of a hero. I have no doubt that if people could they'd capture me. Now that I've learned most of what I need however I can focus on my goals. I can help you and you can help me I'd wager. I can help you when you have problems, in return I want you to ignore me the next time I do something big that you might find of questionable morality, unless you have exceptional spies, but be careful. It isn't going to be what it seems. After it happens I'd explain to you further."

Indeed. I am no diplomat. People aren't my specialty. But variables are, and if my plan all goes correctly I can break down who I need to and everything will all be fine and dandy. Heh, but we'll just see how that works. Fancy words are useful if I can actually use them correctly.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draco_trace:

The Sentinels of the Universe begin to talk among themselves, but their lips are not moving. Ah, telepathy. There is no other explanation. While they are doing that, She'arah looks down at Draco with a hard stare, keeping a low voice, "You do know your in the very heart of THE Galactic Law Enforcement in all of the known galaxy? Announcing your a criminal to some was not a smart move." Nevertheless, She'arah does not move to arrest him, so Draco is safe...for now.

Finally the Sentinels speak, but not the middle one this time. It was one to Draco's right, "What information have you learned that was valuable enough for you to steal?"

Draco_Trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

As the woman called his admitting to being a criminal not a smart move he had to prevent himself from telling her all the ways he could possibly escape if it came to it. So simply went with, "I know the chances."

He looked up at them the grin still there but hidden, "Patterns. Governments, heroes, civilians, and criminals alike all follow them. As you all do. Every move everyone makes can be judged down to a percentage of likelihood, my own included. In essence, I have enough information to accurately predict many possible events for the next twenty years or so globally. Some of which I already know how to quench before they begin because they're only citizens right now, and the causes of them becoming dangerous only come later on."

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draco_trace:

One of the Sentinels speaks, "This would be useful information."

Another Sentinel speaks, "We cannot act on what ifs and possible predictions."

Another one speaks, "The future has many variables, it is not set in stone."

Then the middle Sentinel speaks, still looking right at Draco, "So, would you arrest and imprison a man who has the possibility of being a would be dictator even if it's possible he may choose a different path?"

It was a good question.

Draco_Trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

"Indeed the future is not set in stone." Draco said in response to the third sentinal, "And yet telling it can so often be an easy task, earth magicians do it all the time, false magicians I mean. I simply took that a few hundred steps further."

He turned to the middle sentinal pausing before responding. There was more then one direction that question could actually mean. They could be talking of someone else, or they could even be talking of Draco, in either case, the response was the same "Not likely. That would be a foolish move for certain, even if that person was for certain on the wrong path, you might awaken hate in someone even more powerful who might release them. Or create a political outcry for imprisoning someone innocent at the time. Each case is different and has to be dealt with individually, not as a whole."

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ParagonxXx

@draco_trace:

The Sentinels of the Universe once again converse in private via Telepathy, this time a little longer than usual. She'arah, who was still standing beside Draco, looked from them to Draco himself. Hard to tell what she was thinking or feeling other than suspicion.

Finally, the middle Sentinel speaks. He seems to be the primary leader, "And in exchange for assistance in important matters such as this, all you ask is we turn a blind eye to any questionable morality you may perform. Can you give us at least two examples of what we can expect about this questionable morality should we agree and become allies?"