Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanliness and cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like me.
"You see, that's exactly what this city has been missing," he murmured to himself as he painted his painting with a refined touch, ensuring the dark shadows extenuated the sinful nature of this sinful city.
"Gothic needs God." He dipped the beaten brush into the stickiest of red, feeling the urge to purge the darkness with just one stroke, but even he knew that God's work wasn't that simple. He'd need to do something much more intricate; a much more proverbial stroke onto the obscene reality known as Gothic.
"It needs me." He rose from his stool, eyeing his visual interpretation of Gothic with a strong sense of euphoric pride. "And it will have just that," stepping around the drying self-proclaimed masterpiece and over the body of an irrelevant anomaly, the modern artisan gazed outside and onto the marvelous architecture that made this city so ravishingly unique "But first....I need more paint."
- I won't be putting up the opening post until tonight.
- Therefore, if anyone's willing to join pm me pronto.
- Basically Aficionado will be entering the personal lives of Gothic's greatest, toying with them for reasons that'll be revealed throughout the narrative.
- I want this to be a character piece, but most of all - fun.
- I'm here to be your antagonist and push your character. Help develop them :)
- Btw I'm a veteran so trust me when I say I can write.