Avatar image for ashley_knightfall
Ashley_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@grimmwald:

Her hands explored his body as if she had never touched him before. Their kiss, it was vicious as her fingers dug into his skin with lust while he laid her down. She loved Kellan, but love wasn’t what she felt in this moment as she wrapped her legs around him. The heat of aggression was her passion, frustration was her fuel, pain was her energy. Even when her husband was killed, even when her world was destroyed, even when she thought her brother was dead, never had she felt this way before. She hurt. Something had changed in the Knightfall Saint, something had broke when she was betrayed by the man she has completely trusted and this wasn’t fixing it… it was making it worse.

There was no love in this, not for Ashley, there was only pain. She could try and justify this. That she needed this. That this would help her heal. That this would be the only time. But it would be nothing but lies, and if Ashley was one thing, she wasn’t a liar… or at least she wasn’t before. But as their hot breath pressed against each other’s skin, she knew this wouldn’t be the only time. As he held her so close they felt they could meld into each other, she knew this wouldn’t help her. Then as he finally pulled away from her, releasing her from his grasp, she knew… she was now addicted to the pain that he caused her.

Catching her breath she now getting dressed. She didn't say a single word, she couldn't even look at him. The lust of anger had overtaken her and she allowed it to. There was no excuse she could make. She wanted it. Now.... what was next? She begun to pick up her papers and other items that were knocked off her desk during their sinful encounter, carefully placing them where they once where. "Were you going to leave something for me?" She asked, not bothering to explain how she figured out his initial reasoning for coming. When he saw her in her office, he was just as surprised to see her as she was with him, he wasn't expecting her to be here. Which meant he was either going to take something... or leave something. Figuring he wouldn't dare to steal from her, leaving something seemed the more probable reasoning. She dared to not speak of what just happened, she couldn't... she wouldn't.

Alana_Callahan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omg Nova got SPICY

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16753 Nordok  Moderator

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16754  Edited By Grimmwald

@ashley_knightfall:

As the heat cooled and the passion cleared, reality returned with the gravity - the weight - of their situation. He was still Kellan, a nonbeliever in good men, and she was still Ashley, the purest of people. And yet, there was no ignoring the pull that'd always draw them back here, that guided his ruby gaze back to her sapphire one. Like her, he stood and dressed himself, smoothing the wrinkles out his clothes and avoiding her sight. Not from shame, but sympathy. She would never understand his methods, his solution, his thinking. She was a savior, a healer, not an avenger - a punisher. She saved the innocent, and he punished the wicked. He was an extreme of justice, and she an extreme of goodness. Opposite sides of the same coin.

"Were you going to leave something for me?"

No Caption Provided

The question floated to his ears like an accusation. Yet the Horned Saint said nothing. Instead, he turned round to do what she couldn't bring herself to; meet eyes. A calmness ran in place of the blood in his veins, and Kellan strode towards her with nay a hint of hesitation. He'd spin her round, lock his gaze with hers, pull her body into his, and crush her lips with a simmering kiss that could melt steel. There, passion burned once more, ignited from the ash and cinders of the fire that'd unclothed them. Yet as his lips grazed hers and his hands roamed her skin and curves, the Horned Saint'd leave a note in her palm, and for those precious seconds her eyes were shut, he'd pull back into the shadows and vanish. He'd return to her, again and again and again, how could he not? But for now? All that was left of him was a note.

And on it were details and suggestions. He'd cleared Black House of it's rubble, dust and scavengers for her to turn it's ruins into a place of healing where the good people of Gothic can be nurtured and cared for. They would play their roles. She would heal and save, and he would deliver his brutal brand of justice.

Alana_Callahan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OMG I love them so much

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alana_Callahan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grimmwald: For real, I wanna watch a show starring them.

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ashley_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grimmwald:

As she clipped her badge on the pocket of her white coat, she could feel his firm grasp on her shoulder as he forcefully turned her to face him. Their eyes locked upon each other as her brows collided with each other as he then pulled her into a kiss. Her eyes closed as their lips collided once more. Her mind told her to push him away, to say no, but her body, it yearned for the pain to be inflicted upon her.

A paper was placed in her hand and before she could open her eyes as their lips parted, he was gone, having slipped away into the shadows that lingered in her office. She took in a breath, taking steps back until her back pressed against the wall. She lowered her head as her shoulders begun to tremble, silently sobbing to herself. Sliding down the wall she sat on the ground, her fingers pressed against her lips that still gave a blistering burning sensation from the kiss. She knew that wasn’t going to be the last time the two would encounter like this. Even soulless, she knew he still felt something, he wouldn't give it up, give her up, and she didn’t want him to.

Clearing her throat she wiped the tears from her eyes, rising herself from the ground she took in a deep breath and looked down upon the paper that was given to her. She had to read it over a few times to make sure she read correctly. Use the Black House as a new hospital? Work at the place that she had to go in and see Kellan as the monster he became? Work at the place where dozens of bodies were laid scattered, dead and rotting? She scoffed, almost throwing the paper in the trash, but… she didn’t. Instead, she tucked it back in her jacket. Trying to smooth out her outfit and fix her hair, her mind began to race with ideas. He gave this to her for a reason… and she would use it.

Ashley_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkshade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16762  Edited By Hawkshade

@shield-maiden:

The Son of the Shogun had entered the underworld where all was veiled eldritch illusion. What was real and what was perceived by the human eye were not the same. Helena, beautiful goddess-heroine, had wondered if he could see through the web of arcane deception and the truth was, no. Richard could not.

But he didn't need to.

Born and raised in the Temple of the Strigidae he had been trained by the Seven Secret Masters of that obscure and martial order. The Secret Masters told him many things. Things that were hidden. Things that were forgotten. And there were times in those moonless nights in that hidden fortress-temple that the Masters came to him and told him things stranger still.

Life and death are not real.

The world is an illusion.

T̵̲͉h̦͇̯͈͚͈͘e̴y̢̺̺̳̘̺͎̺'̨̦͍̗̘̠r̲͓̣͇̝̟e̲͓͙̗̟̠̱͜ ̤͓̜̟͚͍͔͞b̪̺̠͓̠u͈̮̠̻̤i҉͔̠̱̹ͅl̲͔̮ḏ̥͎̬̣̣iń̳̭̺g̮ ṭ̻͚̱͓͕̝ḩ̭̣e̘̳̣̱͇̹ ̞̝̠g̤̘̱͢r̗̤̖e͉̲̱̳͟a̝t͔͇̳ ̱̰͓̗́m̢͍̘a̖̥̜͎̪̞͠c͖h̸̼̟͖̭͚̠̯i҉̼̻̫n̵̬̞̗e̞.҉̭̞

(What was that last one? He couldn't quite remember. The thought slipped from his mind like an eel squirming from the hand of a fisherman.)

The world was an illusion. So when Richard entered this world of myth, this world of illusion spun from strands of magic by the three-bodied spider that confronted Helena down below, he was only stepping from one illusionary world into another.

It's why he had always been so good at solving mysteries. Crime scenes were just another type of illusion. The deceptions of criminals, just another false reality.

He didn't see the truth. But he didn't need to. He could figure out some version of the truth on the fly; just like he always did.

So when the two giants confronted him he was ready for an encounter with the supra-natural. He was ready to face the guardians of the underworld; whatever form they might take. The deceptions they wore meant nothing to Richard for did not everyone in his world dress themselves up in costumes to hide the truth of their identity, hero and criminal alike?

The first cracked his knuckles and leered. "Pretty rich boy. You can't buy your way out of this!"

"Oh?" Richard raised an eyebrow as he adjusted on of the cufflinks on his suit jacket.

"Yeah. We're gonna kick your ass."

"Wait." He said, and lifted his hands. "I surrender." As he spoke and dropped to one knee.

The giants blinked in surprise. The bigger one then shrugged his gigantic shoulders and stepped forward. "Hah. Little man not dumb as he look."

As the giant reached forward to grab Richard by the head the CEO and vigilante rose, powerful tree-trunk like legs driving him upward like the piston in an engine. Every muscle in his body fired in unison to drive an uppercut of thunderous power in between the legs of the giant.

It made a sound like a pig squealing. Cupped the injured body part in it's massive paws and slowly fell to it's knees.

The smaller giant guffawed at his companions misfortune, pointing and laughing, throwing his head back and slapping his knee. "HAHAHA! He trick you, fool! Wait until others hear!!!"

Richard popped one of the cuff-links off his suit jacket. The giant before him glared daggers, still bent double with pain and the huge man-eater opened its mouth.

"Curse you, man-thing. I'll rip your arms fro-"

Richard flipped the golden cuff-link into the giants open maw. The giant gagged as it stuck in his throat. Richard kicked him in the throat, crushing his esophagus into the piece of metal.

The giant fell to his back then, gagging and gasping and clawing at his throat. He begin to turn blue.

The second giant stopped laughing.

Richard adjusted his collar and walked down the steps toward the second giant. "Your turn."

Three minutes later the Heir to Shadow stepped off the bottom of the stairwell and nodded to Helena. "Fancy meeting you here." He glanced at the sword. "I see you've come prepared."

A Laestrygone came stumbling down the stairs, moaning and weeping. There was a titanium fountain pen driven into each of his eyeballs. 'Excalibur Industries' was printed on the side of each pen.

"He's blinded me! Curse him! He's blinded me!"

There was some blood on Richard's shirt and his left hand ached; the powerfully built vigilante had tried a livershot but the giants were too tough, even for a man of his strength. A scrap on his right cheek oozed blood. Richard ignored it.

He stood beside Helena. "The patrons are safe. I got them out." Richard said to Helena.

He rolled his neck as he looked up at Hekate. "All except one." A little grin. "Helena, a health inspector. Have you seen her? Charming lady; I was going to walk her to her car. Afraid I can't leave without her."

Hawkshade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shield-maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawkshade:

Oh my gosh, thank you lol. I still have a lot of work to do with her, especially her powers.

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Five years after the events of Devil's Rising)

"Angels are falling from Heaven these days. Hitting the pavement, and not getting back up."

Shot. Pain. From the fingers to the shoulder, and it hung there. Biting deep. He clasped the red, and his brain screamed at him. No more. No more of that. He shouted internally, commanding his body to move. It listened. Through no will of its own, the nerves compiling his various muscle groups and joints listened to him and him alone. His brain. His personality. His sheer invisible force of character.

He was moving.

He was shooting.

Three men collapsed around him, bullet wounds in their sinuses and out the other side. Holstering his gun he grappled with another in close quarters, smashing his eye into his brain cavity with a thumb as he held the barrel of the pistol sideways with a free hand. He grinded the opposing wrist into the cement with his boot.

Junior watched through his mind's eye, hearing footsteps rushing his position. It was momentarily defensible at best. He uncorked a metal sphere and tossed it into the black unknown reaches of the steel forest. Fragments of iron whizzed in every direction, severing flesh and bone. Searing skin with the heat. He had his chance and he took it, diving into a smaller station of the warehouse.

He kept moving. He kept shooting. The pain never made itself known again, but never fully went away.

Reload. Exhale. Did they see you come in here? He didn't have to answer that question. They were already here, already surrounding him. Three more shots, three more with injuries. Including himself. He nailed two in the throat, but not before one belched white-hot lead through his oblique muscle. He wheezed, lunging for the full-auto he discarded earlier. He had been chased back to a position he once held at the beginning of the skirmish.

Three bodies were lining the small hallway leading to the front foyer. Five more were inside, slumped against walls or crinkled into flesh-colored mounds. A drug deal gone horribly wrong. He took his AR-15, reloading it with a fresh clip from his belt. There was a trail of blood and sounds of a struggle in the other room, on the other side of the desk. He followed it with his pistol prepared.

Two pleas for mercy, answered with a burst of light. Then silence. Two more bursts, hesitation, and then a third. He limped over to the entrance, stepping along mounds of broken glass and more crushed gunmen. Bullet holes scraping the engine block were telltale signs of a struggle, and the half-mangled chain link fence was unmistakable evidence of a forced entry onto the property.

Junior hobbled to the trunk, and removed a can of gasoline from its gullet. His ears perked up. More movement inside. They were planning an ambush. He set the can down slowly, and brought the AR to heel. Eighteen flashes, and the drywall evaporated. Two distinct voices were audible immediately, with a third shuffling away. Wounded with a leg injury.

Junior placed the gascan on the desk. The injured man waved his hands in surrender. Tried to apologize, ask for forgiveness. There would be no forgiveness here. Only the baptism of fire. The final vengeance of humanity before the grave. Junior shot through both of his wrists and holstered his firearm. Heavy boots brought him close until he could grab the gunman by the hair and drag him into the foyer.

Three minutes later and the place was thoroughly drenched in the contents of the can. Paint, carpet, bodies, blood money, all of it. A flare provided the spark, and Junior took his prisoner in tow as it all burned behind them.

"Where is Antonio Roman's next shipment?" Junior demanded.

"I don't know man, I'm not part of the Hanging Gardens, please! I got a wife and kids!"

That statement hung in Junior's mind like a disease. Every fiber of his body was rejecting it at once.

"They're better off without you," he put the 9mm right between the man's eyes.

"Okay, flock, please, I heard there was a shipment over by the docks. It might be old news, but I swear they're doing something there!"

A sharp pistol whip, and a couple of teeth clattered to the concrete followed shortly by the 'thump' of about 190 pounds of human flesh.

"Already hit that. You're trying to send me into a trap,"

"No, please."

"The Romans used to crucify their criminals," Junior holstered the pistol, in favor of a claw hammer and some nails. "You're gonna wish for something like that."

Hawkshade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shield-maiden:

Magic.

It always lead to trouble. Richard had learned that early in his career. He had also learned to never ignore a report of a problem with magical connections. Mortals simply weren't meant for that kind of power. The damage they could do was immense. He didn't trust them with it.

But now, standing in a cavern that was tearing itself apart Hawkshade begin to wonder if magic was a force too dangerous for even the gods to be entrusted with.

If this earthquake brings down more than the evacuated building above, how many will die? How many if it breaks a gas line? Of course that was assuming they were still under Gothic. With magic you never knew.

"You need to go! Only I can undo what has been done. If you wish to aid me, make sure everyone is at a safe distance from this foul place, including yourself. The side effects of the lotus fruit will only lure the inhabitants back! Your duty lies with your people, not me. Now go! Make certain that no one is near here! I will not allow her to use your blood to awaken these forces of nature, you have my word! It was an honor meeting you, businessman!

Humor faded from Richard's face. Hundreds, thousands could die if this earthquake grew out of hand.

And there was absolutely nothing he could to against an earthquake. But Helena (daughter of Athena, the strange woman had said) was another story.

The Heir to Shadow didn't know what her powers were. He could only assume they were substantial. After all he could see the giants she had handled and read the battle in the sprawl of their limbs and the shape of their wounds. Helena wasn't just strong, she was good. Quick and agile too, he noted. Inhumanly so.

She was the only person here who had a chance at stopping this disaster before it grew. And though it might hurt his pride Richard knew that if he stayed he would only be one more person she would have to save from the earthquake.

He met her eyes. Nodded. "Thank you. And it was likewise an honor, Helena."

With that Hawkshade was gone.

He took the stairs at a sprint, each stride crossing a half dozen at once.

Less than thirty seconds later he walked out of the front entrance, adjusting his cufflinks. Paparazzi snapped photos. A line of police and firefighters struggled with a crowd of addicts who pushed and shoved, attempting to re-enter the building.

Richard waded through the crowd to the police major directing his men. Caught the man by the elbow. Lead him behind a couple of vans and explained how profitable Excalibur Industries might find expanding into this neighborhood.. but only if property values plummeted after a gas leak destroyed the most popular restaurant in town.

The major explained that such a thing would be highly illegal. Richard asked if such illegality had a dollar value and as it happened, it did. A check was filled out to a trust in Nevada where privacy laws were quite strict but which existed in the Major's name.

And then the police and firefighters begin to evacuate the crowd and block off the street for two blocks in each direction, informing them of a gas leak that they had detected. It didn't take long. An extra zero bought Richard the speed he feared he might need.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1417bdcb180
deactivated-5d1417bdcb180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_jay(OOC: You wanted Red Jay to meet Reaver, now's your chance if your free. ^_^)

Theme Music...

Loading Video...

Around Midnight in Gothic City...

(OOC: This is separate from what Hawkshade and Shield-Maiden are doing, just so you know)

No Caption Provided

Reaver is a tireless human machine fighting crime. What Grimmwald attempted to do failed and crime still returned and worse than ever. The root of the problem can never be destroyed because it's the nature of man that is what causes crime. The evil that exists inside of all men.

Reaver hasn't seen Hawkshade lately and it won't bode well for Connor once he finds out what is happening with Richard. But for now, the vigilante lives in the sweet embrace of ignorance as he takes down dozen thugs by himself with various martial art punches and kicks. Some moves have been taken from Richard himself, others from Grimmwald and Ashley Knightfall. It's a nice blend of styles combined into one.

Connor, who shares a name with Kid Superion, is finally getting used to the new style of fighting he's adopted. Reaver releases the fireman before he fires a grabnel to get to a rooftop. Was there someone near? Reaver takes out a batarang, "Show yourself."

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16769  Edited By Red_Jay

@redreaver: @laughlyn(Yes! Thank you paragon. I also tagged lauglyn as well since she wants to fight:)

12:00 PM, Gothic City

No Caption Provided

Currently 12 o'clock in Gothic City, Will was running. Running from what? His dreadful past that led to the death of his parents? Or the flaming car that's driving towards him at 120 miles per hour. Will needed to defuse this situation quickly, there was a hostage attached to the trunk of the car, and the wall behind it. If Will wasn't quick enough, this hostage would be ripped in half, Will couldn't let that happen. Red Jay quickly did a backflip over the flaming car, as he did, Will threw two Red Wings (red Jay's version of batarangs) at both chains holding the hostage.

Will quickly released the hostage and let him run, as he did, Will heard someone grapple up to a nearby roof. Was someone watching Will? Will had to find out. Red Jay took out his own grapple gun and grappled himself to a roof across from where reaver was. Once will got to the roof, he noticed someone wearing something that looked very similar to what Will was wearing, was he copying him?

The masked vigilante quickly took out a batarang that looked similar to Will's Red Wing as well, he was shocked to see someone that looked exactly like him. "Show yourself." The masked vigilante asked with a tone that could even make the toughest criminals scared. "Am I seeing double? Cause you look exactly like me." will said as he stepped out of the shadows.

If this Kid tried to attack Will. he would have to get close since there was an alleyway in between the buildings they were speaking to each other from.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_jay: (OOC: I'm sorry but I would rather have this RP be between us)

Reaver looks Red Jay over as he puts away his batarang. Well, they do wear similar looking suits, even their masks have a similar design. Either Red Jay is copying Reaver or these boys simply think alike. Either way, Connor notices they don't look 'exactly' alike. With what he can see of Red Jay's face, he has a different bone structure, slightly different skin tone. Both are the same height, but Reaver is more muscled.

This guy is either a fan of Reaver and chooses to dress like him or they genuinely just think so much alike they both designed similar outfits. Either way, Reaver doesn't seem to mind the other guy's looks. "Hnn." Reaver isn't smiling, he hardly ever does. Always with the weight of the world on his shoulders. "It is almost like looking into a mirror isn't it? I call myself Reaver. You?"

Robert_Harrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16772  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@red_jay: Yeah fight as in you and I, not you and I and someone else to help you :P it's cool, we don't have to fight. I was only going to fight because YOU wanted to.

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redreaver:(OOC: Sorry about that)

Will was relieved that Reaver put away his batarang, he didn't want to beat up a person he just met. Will analyzed reaver from head to toe, so it did seem like Will had an equipment advantage, but reaver was slightly bigger that Will, which meant he's most likely stronger than Will. That wouldn't be a problem if Will fought smarter and faster.

As Reaver put away his Batarang, he let out a small grunt, as he eyes Will. Will thought to himself, is this as confusing for me as it is for him? "It is almost like looking into a mirror isn't it? I call myself Reaver. You?" Will raised an eyebrow as he asked this, he thought reaver was a silent but deadly type, It seems he was wrong. "Huh, Reaver? That's a cool name. You can call me, Red Jay. And no, the bird thing wasn't my idea." Will let out a small chuckle as he says this. Will assumed Reaver wasn't going to be a threat, so Will put away the red wing he was hiding on his wrist.

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16776  Edited By Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_jay: (OOC: Not a problem. ~_^)

He thinks he can take me on in a fight? I'd like to see him try
He thinks he can take me on in a fight? I'd like to see him try

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_jay:

No Caption Provided

Oh but Reaver is the strong and deadly type, but it depends on the person. He's glad he doesn't have to take the other guy down. Fighting other vigilantes is not what Reaver is here for, not with bigger threats in Gothic. So the boy didn't name himself, Connor logs that into his memory. Kid Superion, his best friend, told him about meeting someone calling himself Red Jay who had joined Maya Summers Academy. "Gothic City is a long way from Farmington, Connecticut." Reaver states before hopping on the edge of the rooftop and crouching.

Ah, so Reaver knows about the Academy. So, why isn't Reaver there? Connor looks down into the alleyway, then he promptly leaps off of it and dives down into the alleyway. His cape spreads out, letting him glide as he slams both his feet into the back of huge man. A blonde woman barely manages to get out of the way when she saw Reaver approaching behind. The man is effectively knocked out and Reaver picks up the woman's purse, handing it to her. She says a quick thank you. Reaver nods, not saying anything as the woman runs off to call a cab.

Reaver waits for Red Jay to either arrive or go off and do his own thing. Either way, heroes never rest. A quote he keeps saying to none other than Ashley Knightfall.

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redreaver: (OOC: Red Jay and Reaver first team up?)

No Caption Provided

Will and Connor were standing there for an awkward 10 seconds not saying a word to each other until Reaver finally breaks the silence. "Gothic City is a long way from Farmington, Connecticut." Will's eyes widened in confusion, how did this kid even know Will went to the Academy? Will gives reaver a bold stare. He was about to open his mouth to speak until Reaver left him by jumping Off of the ledge.

Will follows as, he watches reaver stop a mugging, with skill. But that wouldn't be enough to impress Will. will jumps down into the same alleyway reaver is in, "Nice Job, you stopped a petty crime, but that's boring. Let's do something else. will starts tapping on his gauntlet on his digital 3-d map of Gothic City, "There's an Arms Deal going down at the docks, you better catch up." Will said to reaver as he sends him the location with a grin. And With that Will blasted off with his Rocket powered Wings. Hoping Reaver is following

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_jay:

No Caption Provided

There's a reason why Reaver chose this alleyway. A mugging just happened to get in his way. He watches Red Jay take off with rocket powered wings. Then he takes out car keys and presses a button as the Hawk Car de-cloaks. The canopy slides open and he jumps inside. He starts the engine and uploads the location of the arms deal to the car's onboard computer before taking off, tires squealing.

Under Red Jay, a black car with a bat theme will pass under him. Even though Reaver cannot be seen inside, it's obviously him since no other car looks like that. Reaver will do more than catch up, he'll pass Red Jay by and get there before he does.

Gothic City Docks...

Reaver arrives at the docks in good time. He sees the intel is good and there is an arms deal going down. He identifies the gunmen, then he starts taking them down one by one using stealth tactics and waiting for Red Jay to finally show up. But in the meantime, Reaver uses his torch to light a fire that destroys the weapons. That causes a stir as the remaining men check out the fire. But Reaver is behind them, smashing down a smoke pellet and then taking them out.

Red Jay will have to handle the snipers, but Reaver is confident that he will.

Phantomshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16782  Edited By Phantomshell

????????? ?? ??????

The echoing *tink* of an aluminum bat making solid contact swam out from beyond the field of play and out into the all but abandoned bleachers.

No Caption Provided

"Here." The Phantomshell momentarily remained silent. His judgmental eyes squinted as he stayed downwards.

"Come on man get it together I said no mustard." he sarcastically remarked, yet took the yellow covered hotdog all the same.

"Yeah, I know." his best friend and former partner in crime, Noah, quipped with a smile. They both subtly chuckled and continued their faux enjoyment of the little league game unfolding before them.

"So why am I here?" Noah gruffly asked.

"Its time to get the band back together. Gothic's entire criminal infrastructure is in shambles and who better to seize the reigns of opportunity then us?" Ishmael brushed the dark brown beanie off his head while staring straight ahead. Running his fingers through his hair in an attempted to comb out the hat-head.

"Oh you rotten son-of-a-bitch are you outta your goddamn mind? You hit your head or something?" Noah's anger was a mask for his overriding fear. Fear that had been instilled in many a criminal post Shadowland. But not Ishmael. Not the Phantomshell. Where others saw fear, the Digital Deathnote saw an unprecedented opening. An opening he aimed to exploit.

"Wake the F'up Noah. Look around. Its over. Its been over." of course he was referring to the murderous tidal-wave that had seen the brief eradication of crime in the city. "Its business as usual out here. The docks, the allyways, the blackmarkets and hitmen for hire, its all back. The only thing that hasnt returned is a strong indomitable sense of leadership. A hierarchy. Its the wild wild west, a reborn frontier and I'm Billy the f&%$ing Kid." Licking his fingers and wiping them off on his black cargo pants before extending his hand, Ishmael concluded...

"Ride with me brother. Ride with me."

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redreaver:

As Will is flying over the not so beautiful Gothic City, he spots a black bat themed car under him. What in the hell is that? Will said to himself as he zoomed towards the docks. Will arrives a few moments after Reaver but it seemed like reaver had it handled. He watched as Reaver took out the armed men one by one until getting rid of the shipment. Reaver threw down a smoke and started beat up most of the men, but not all. There were a total of 2 snipers, one was on the nearby crane, and the other was on the perch across from it.

Will glided through the black sky towards the first sniper. As Will approached the sniper, Will shoved his face into the railway knocking him out. The other sniper began to aim at Will, but luckily for Will, he had superhuman hearing, he heard the sniper slowly pull the trigger, so right as he heard the click, Will whipped out his grapple hook and attached it to the snipers leg pulling him towards Will close lining the sniper with the railway knocking him out as well.

Will hopped down from the crane walking up towards Reaver, "Good work Reaver." Red Jay examined the weapons and the money. "Hmmm, a shipment of Ak_47's for over 300 thousand dollars? That doesn't make any sense. A couple of Ak's wouldn't cost 300 hundred thousands dollars, unless these guys were selling something else..." Will crouched down to the bag of money, counting the money, and then looked directly at reaver pulling out schematics to a mech suit and showing it to Connor, "Reaver, check the shipping containers, guns weren't the only things these goons were trying to buy."

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redreaver: @red_jay: Alex West had been in Gothic City several times over the past few months. He had been secretly rebuilding the city after the attack and stopping petty crimes, Alex didn't want anyone to know that Velocity was behind this so he would wear a version of his fathers suit and he would change his lightning trail color from white to golden. Well at the moment Alex was a bit preoccupied with something that could potentially destroy the city he was trying to rebuild and he was kind of pissed off. I have to find that bomb...now. Then I have to drop it at the docks...or in the water near the docks. So Alex threw caution to the wind and started racing through the city, the golden light shining from his lightning would make the city glow, lightning up the darkness, and letting the people know that there was hope left for their city

Racing through the city he saw a bad@ss car designed like a bat, "Ok...that's a cool car." Then looking up in the sky he saw someone who looked similar to one of his best friends Will and he saw him also flying towards the docks. Shaking his head clearing his thoughts, he sped towards where he knew the bomb would be. He had located it by tracing the signal in the detonator in the bomb...or more accurately the body...Because the bomb was a woman...She was obviously dead but her body was glowing with a purple tinge and Alex's eyes began to widen as he realized she was beginning to detonate. Picking up her body he would launch himself through the city desperately trying to get the woman put of there. Alex's heart began to ache and blood began to pour from his nose. Got to keep it up....can't slow down! So he kept going....Dumping the body in the water he turned and ran back to the docks as fast as he was able to when the bomb detonated under the water and a huge wave water came after Alex. He had no choice but to push through the pain

Image result for flash running on water gif

Alex hit the water like a cannon and refused to slow down, he felt the water under his feet, and he was refusing to let his body to lose speed, This is not how he wanted to die, And Alex had no time to let his stupid condition let that happen. He saw the docks and he made a beeline right for it, jumping on the docks his legs gave out and he rolled at insane speeds crashing into a few containers. He looked up weakly and saw Red Jay and someone else he didn't know....wait...he did know him..the Red Reaver. Alex's vision swam in and out of focus and he felt like throwing up some blood. Making himself stand up he looked at the confrontation the two had, and his face instantly fell. "I'm totally interfering with something! My Bad!" He'd look at Will and give him a crooked smile and begin to walk away then he fell on his butt and just sat there "Give me like two minutes and I'll be out of your guys hair."

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamartheslayer: (OOC: I'm sorry but if you wanted to join this RP, I would have appreciated it if you had asked. I won't make you edit/delete your post, but in the future, please ask first)

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: (Oh shooty shoot, that's a big my bad on me. It's no problem I can delete it, or take you guys out of it)

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamartheslayer: (OOC: Not a problem. You can keep the post this time since I like you. So keep it. ~_^)

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: (OOC: Lmao, thanks a million, I didn't know you were Red Reaver either. God you have so many characters it's hard to keep track XD)

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_jay: (OOC: Don't plan on Alex just taking down the robot lol, He's goin through some rough times with his powers and he didn't bring the Zoran Savitr with him to help stabilize his heart. So he won't be ultra-powerful or moving very fast for that matter lol)

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc46b8be90dd
deactivated-5cc46b8be90dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gothic City, the most Crime Ridden city in the world, well, that's what Spencer Thinks anyways. Spencer was born and raised in Gothic City, it was a nightmare. Both of his parents were murdered on their anniversary, and Spence had no one else to go to. Spencer lived with multiple foster families before, going out on his own. Spencer had one mission, End all crime in Gothic City, and he will stop at nothing to do so. After Leaving both Will and Christopher Todd, Spencer wanted to become his own hero, not be stuck in another ones shadow. Thankfully for Spencer, Will and Chris were still nice to him, so they still provided him with thing he needed, money, food, a place to live, but Spencer didn't care about any of that, all he cared about was to bring every single criminal to justice, that may seem like an impossible task for most people, but Not for Rogue Jay.

12:37, ?????? ℭ???, ???? ℜ????? ℜ??????

No Caption Provided

Somewhere on some rooftop, Spencer was watching over Gothic City. The wind blew in Spencer's hair face. It was a slight breeze. Sitting on the rooftop alone was...calm. No one to tell him what to do, no one to watch over his shoulder, just...him. The built in radio in Spencer's gauntlet picked up chattering from all over the city.

"Yeah, he dumped me. I thought we were doing fine." Some girl said a few blocks away

"Did you see the game last night? We barely won, it was a Miracle!" Some guys said on the second floor of the nearby apartment.

"Mooooom! We're gonna miss the movie!" A little girl said at the nearby movie theater.

Spencer was just sitting on the rooftop waiting for something to happen, he was bored, he wanted to bash some skulls in right about now. It was surprisingly a calm day in Gothic City, until Spencer saw a streak of lighting dash through the City, "What Is a speedster doing in Gothic City?"Spencer said to himself with a low tone. He quickly lost interest, as he directed his attention towards a nearby hijacking. "Finally, something to do." Spencer hopped off the rooftop, spreading his arms and legs while he nose dived towards the ground. The building he was one was at least 50 stories tall, so as the air rushed through Spencer's face, he felt alive, like nothing mattered except for now.

Gliding wings would emerge from Spencer's arms as he glided towards the hijacked cars. Spencer Landed on top of the car as he started pulling the thugs out one by one. There was quite a crowd, multiple civilians watched at the sidelines watching the situation unfold in front of them. Spencer quickly shut down the situation and stopped the hijackers. Spencer watched the cops take away the carjackers as the crowd if Civilians started cheering him on. Spencer gave the crowd a small smile as he used his grapnel gun to climb on top of the nearby tower.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamartheslayer: @red_jay:

Just as Reaver begins to move to check the shipping containers, he spots the speedster do his thing before landing on his butt. Connor narrows his eyes, not trusting him. Not surprising since the vigilante doesn't trust hardly anyone. "In two minutes, you can leave. We got this." Reaver says to him. He realizes that might come off as cold, but Connor doesn't care. He's grim, hardly ever smiles and he gets the job done with no time for distractions and this speedster is a distraction. A teenager with too much speed with no thought on how to use his power. Of course, Velocity is more than welcome to prove Reaver wrong.

No Caption Provided

Reaver checks one container, but the next one is when the doors burst open and a mech comes stomping out. It moves it's gun arms close together as it fires on Reaver. Connor anticipates the attack, however, so he moves out of the way long before the blast has a chance to hit him. He takes out his bo staff, blocking gun fire with his extended ballistics shield before he swings the staff up and fires an electrical charge from it's lower end. The mech twitches, suffering minor damage before Reaver moves again by throwing down another smoke pellet. Now the mech can't see him even with it's state of the art sensors.

Reaver lays a charged bomb on the mech, leaping off and then it explodes, damaging a gun arm and making it useless.

Red Jay's turn...or Alex.

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redreaver: Well Alex was getting ready to leave when the giant f*cking ROBOT started coming out and shooting everybody, Alex groaned in annoyance as he had to roll out of the way to avoid being shot. There was only so much Alex could do at the moment since he was still recovering from the exertion of running the bomb out of the city. The Red Reaver obviously doesn't like anybody. He's the obvious loner who doesn't like social contact and prefers to beat people up in the dead of night. But still Alex wasn't gonna just let them take this thing on by themselves.

Rising Up he watches as Reaver starts dodging the barage of bullets and he loses his sights as Reaver drops a smoke bomb and disappears. "I hate when they do that..." Waving his arms he creates a vortex that clears the smoke and when he gets his vision back there's the giant psycho robot...and a smaller psycho drone floating behind it. Alex needed a head start if he was gonna fight this thing, so for a moment he vanished from view in a blur of lightning. He heard the fire of the drone launching something.

"Oh come ON A MISSILE!?" Alex runs up to the missile catching it and throwing it back into the miniature droneinstantly blowing it up.

Image result for flash catching bullets gifs

Not wasting any time Alex begins to run around picking up the bullets and flinging them into the Mech itself piercing the metal and staggering the bot. Alex's heart began to hurt and he knew he had to do something drastic to give the others an edge because under normal circumstances Alex would have taken this thing out on his own but now...he couldn't...So with one desperate move Alex tossed a bolt of lightning and toppled the mech head over heels leaving it open for a final assault.

Image result for flash throws lightning gif

Alex fell to his knees and croaked weakly "Someone take that thing Out!"

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamartheslayer: @redreaver: (OOC: insert knuckle cracking lol)

What was 2 crime fighting vigilantes became 3, Will's friend Alex, or as he likes to be called, Velocity, showed up to the scene falling on his butt. Will gave Alex a small grin, the looked right back at Reaver as he opened the large metal container. What came out of the container wasn't so surprising, a Mech that seems like it was going to go on a killing spree if the three didn't take it out swiftly. Will watches as Connor take out the robots left arm, disabling it. Red Jay was impressed, he's never seen someone that was as good as Will, let alone better. Then Will directs his attention towards Alex as he takes out a drone, now that just leaves the Mech.

It seemed like him and reaver had even more in common, they both use a bo staff, this was all to surreal for Will. As the gust of smoke was blown away by Alex, Will's eyes were locked onto the Mech. Without a second thought, Will charged at the mech, and began running up the arm Reaver disabled. Will kept running up the mech until he got to it's head, then Will quickly took out the explosion gel, one of the many gadgets from Will's utility belt, and started spraying the mech's head with it. Will quickly leaped of the mechs head with a graceful backflip landing right Next to Reaver. With that, Will presses a button on the Gel gun causing the Gel and the mechs head to blow up.

As the mech falls to it's knees, falling in fornt of both Reaver and Red Jay, Will gives Reaver a grin, and says, "This was only the beginning, the night is still young." Will turns his head back to Alex and gives him a thumbs up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc46b8be90dd
deactivated-5cc46b8be90dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamartheslayer: (OOC: Actually would it be okay with you if you split off with Red and Reaver and interact with this character instead, because I really need to develop this character. it's fine if you don't :)

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogue_jay: (Yeah it's not a problem, set up the interaction and I'll meet you)

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers