#51 Edited by _Astrid_ (268 posts) - - Show Bio

@greywolf: "It's a curse, something I'm sure you are familiar with." She says standing up. "The meat of beasts are poison to my pack, bringing disease and pestilence. We would of died out had it not been for another so-called god, who gave us the right to live through means we did not wholly approve of, though not wholly refuse of either. We have adapted, and this is our way now. I care not for tales of freedom for we are all slaves. I to my hunger."

@algernon:The furred beast lifted it's bloody maw upwards to fake the barking creature. She tilted her wolfish head at it. Scavengers, always annoyed until they got what they wanted. The versed Huntress knew this. She ripped the arm from the corpse and threw it at the creature, half hoping to hit in the face, before going back to her meal.

#52 Edited by Algernon (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@_astrid_: Baying, Algernon leaped for the severed arm, grabbing it in mole-like claws. He worried at the fingers, expertly sucking out the marrow. Emboldened, still dragging the arm with him, he crept closer to the other beat and its prey.

#53 Edited by Grey_Wolf (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@_astrid_: "Then choose your prey carefully. It is the fate of killers to be killed." He turned his head away and sniffed. "But I have other matters to attend to. Perhaps I'll see you and your pack around. I hope our differing existence does not bring us into conflict. I will defend humans if I must." He nodded his head in farewell before walking further through the city, disturbed by the fate of this pack of Lycans.

#54 Edited by _Astrid_ (268 posts) - - Show Bio

@algernon: Astrid watched the ghoul as a lion watched a hyena, letting out low growls at times. The creature was outside her field of expertise, but that didn't phase her. Platypus's were also outside that field.

#55 Posted by Algernon (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@_astrid_: He was a scavenger, true, but he did think he could probably take this prey without any real trouble. Earth creatures were not like the fearsome gugs and ghasts, they were weak, squishy, and tasty. He had planned to wait for it to finish, true...but then the arm had reminded him how hungry he really was. He crept boldly forward, shoulders tensed, acid dripping down his protruding canines.

#57 Posted by omegablast452 (2597 posts) - - Show Bio

(Spiderman??? wtf!)

#59 Edited by omegablast452 (2597 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by _Harper_ (2094 posts) - - Show Bio

@_spider_man_: "All a bit dramatic, no?" Rumor checked his nails while sitting on a wooden crate, his jacket turned to a dark yellow as he looked up at all the commotion, waiting for the men to notice him.

#63 Posted by Kratesis (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

@therumor: Reality warping on an omega level scale: Come on now ;-)

#64 Posted by _Harper_ (2094 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratesis: Innocent until god modding occurs!

#65 Edited by Kratesis (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

@therumor: [ I mean that IC wise no one who can easily defeat Midnighter is allowed in the thread, its in the rules ;-P This is a street-level location thread. ]

#67 Posted by Legacy_ (11267 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm I could use this...

#68 Posted by Amaranth (8284 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: [ You'd fit RIGHT in on the wealth part of town. ]

#69 Posted by _Crusher_ (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratesis said:

@therumor: [ I mean that IC wise no one who can easily defeat Midnighter is allowed in the thread, its in the rules ;-P This is a street-level location thread. ]

(Still see this as silly.)

#70 Posted by Legacy_ (11267 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: Hmm I just have to think of way to move here. Until than I'll visit :O

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
#71 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (15334 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: What if my character is Pre-New 52 Midnighter combined with Batman, and a side of Lex Luthor?

#72 Edited by Amaranth (8284 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkknightdetective: [ I looked through your bio and I don't think you'd be able to easily defeat Midnighter so you're okay. ]

#73 Edited by Trinity-Blue (4161 posts) - - Show Bio
#74 Posted by Amaranth (8284 posts) - - Show Bio

@schlampe: [ Midnighter couldn't hurt you, and you could kill him from orbit. Sorry ;-P ]

#75 Edited by Trinity-Blue (4161 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Edited by Amaranth (8284 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Posted by Trinity-Blue (4161 posts) - - Show Bio
#78 Posted by Amaranth (8284 posts) - - Show Bio
#79 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15334 posts) - - Show Bio
#80 Edited by Jaegerjaquez (1986 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: Okay, now that I'm free....

I'm making this city my Bludhaven.

#81 Edited by Maestro_ (3740 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: ( Hello, Could I please attempt to assassinate a political figure?..Thanks. )

#82 Posted by Amaranth (8284 posts) - - Show Bio
#83 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (15334 posts) - - Show Bio

@_wolf_spider_

At the top of one of the cracked roofs of Gothic city, a scream can be heard. But it is not the scream of a woman being cornered or a boy finding his loved one dead. It is the painful scream of drug dealer being interrogated by one of the city's protectors as he breaks his arm and says in a cold voice "Who's the peacemaker?! Answer me or this will be the least painful thing that happens to you tonight!". the drug dealer answers in a terrified manner "I-I don't know!". He knew that he was lying, so he then breaks the index finger by crushing it with his hands and say with a even angrier voice "Don't lie to me! Who is he?!". "He-he has been operating on the east end, at Marlow st, please don't hurt me".

#84 Posted by _Wolf_Spider_ (829 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkknightdetective:

Flies are the only things that listen from walls, or so the spider liked to think as he ease dropped on the darker vigilante's tactics. His brow furrowed under his mask at the brutal ordeal, as he sat with his back attached to the side of a nearby building high above. A small part of him wanted to stop it, but he didn't. Everyone has their ways. As the dealer fessed up, the Spider decided further beatings weren't needed. Launching down, he landed like an animal on a nearby street light. "Hey, hey, hey there." he said in a calm tone. "You think he's telling the truth? I do." The spider tilted his head. He was never one for professionalism, and his intruding into another crime fighter's business, and his way of doing so, showed this.

#85 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15334 posts) - - Show Bio

@_wolf_spider_: The dark detective only ignores the the other vigilante, and smashes crook's face against the floor giving him a bloody nose then asks him "What else?". the dealer exclaims with blood coming out of his mouth "He's got some kind of power! I don't know I hear he can pick things with his mind, now please stop!". The Nocturnal Knight punches scum's face instantly knocking him out, he then looks at the light where the masked vigilante was standing and asks him "Why are you here?". He had heard about the Wolf Spider, never met him but he was a crime fighter and our kind was a dying kind. So he tried to keep tabs on most of them.

#86 Edited by _Wolf_Spider_ (829 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkknightdetective: He shakes his head as the vigilante further beats the dealer. Sure, he was a piece of crap, but it doesn't mean he liked watching him getting beaten to a bloody pulp. "Vacation." He said bluntly, with a tiny hint of spite in his tone. Just a habit, I'm sure. He leaped down, landing in front of the Dark Detective. "But, as long as I'm here, I thought I'd mingle. So, who is this Peacekeeper? Someone I should know about?" He crossed his arms and tilted his head again, as though he was examining the vastly different man in front of him. Any proof of this was hidden behind his mask, however.

#87 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (15334 posts) - - Show Bio

@_wolf_spider_: "Peacemaker, and he sells high military guns, I've been following on his trail for the past two weeks". The Dark Knight walks to the alley where his motorcycle is parked and starts driving to Marlow street at 150 mph so the Spider could follow him. Marlow street is located in the one of the high-class neighbors, a strange location for a gun dealer but it indicated that he was successful. The house would be easy to find with his enhanced senses, guns always leave a smell of lead, but for a more accurate result he can simply access police records through his mask and find the records of the residents at Marlow street, and only one name would come up. Charles McKane, a known meta-human with telekinetic powers, he had been involved with gangs before, but decided to go clean at least until now. "Okay we're here, we sneak in through the roof, do not make a sound".

#88 Posted by _Wolf_Spider_ (829 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkknightdetective:

Web slinging behind as they approach Marlow Street. He wanted to help, despite a less popular opinion on the fellow. He had good intentions, just a different means. He wasn't gonna stop him, though. Everyone had their ways. He thought intently about this as they stopped. He nodded, visibly zipping his mask covered mouth shut with his fingers before zipping silently up the building to the roof. He turned to the other vigilante, and waited. If he needed it, Dave would offer a hand. All a matter of time, I guess.

#89 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (15334 posts) - - Show Bio

@_wolf_spider_: He stealthly walked through the top floor of the house looking for evidence or a trail but it was clean, except for the fact that the house was booby trapped with cables which would set a explosion off if they were stepped on. Someone was expecting him, he heard voices downstairs which came from four different men. At that moment he went back to the roof and informs the arachnid about his findings and tells him that they need to interrogate the men downstairs. He wasn't usually this cooperative around others, he just had realized a few nights ago that he had more enemies than allies and to win this war he couldn't win it alone.

#90 Edited by _Wolf_Spider_ (829 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkknightdetective:

"Interrogate...?" He said concernedly. He wasn't one for that kind of stuff. "Look, I'll help you anyway I can, but I can't do that. I won't stop you, but I won't participate. It's outside my limits." He said, quietly but directly. He nodded at the detective to lead the way. He was prepared to fight, but not to torture.

#91 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (15334 posts) - - Show Bio

@_wolf_spider_:

"Fine" Malcolm jumped off the roof, crouched his way to the window closest to where they were sitting and crashed through it while throwing multiple razor sharp Vs at the armed men. He then ran up the youngest of the bunch and performs a jump spin hook kick strong enough to knok him out but not strong enough to break anything which would stop him from answering any of his questions. He then moves on to the next crook and performs a krav maga elbow attack to fracture his nose, then a jab to his jaw to knock him out. He lets wolf finish the other two.

#92 Posted by Gothic_City (12 posts) - - Show Bio

[ OP Edited. Added the fearsome vigilante known as dark Dark Vengeance upon his request. Just PM me again if you want your description altered Dark. ]

#93 Edited by Maestro_ (3740 posts) - - Show Bio
#94 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15334 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram

The Nocturnal Knight was standing on top of a gargoyle, overseeing the city, the rotten streets that took his parent's lives. From up there it looked like a good place to live, a work of art and culture. From up there he heard the screams of a young woman running away from a perp with a gun, He jumped to the building at was overseeing the crime in the doing, the perp was holding a M9, semi-automatic, close range. He threw a razor shar V at the man's hand that was holding the weapon which made him drop the gun in pain, the Detective started laughing at the man, that was one of his scare tactics, it always terrified them. He then jumps off the roof gliding to the man and knocks him down with a kick, he then starts beating the mosnter repeatedly, breaking and fracuring several of his bones. The woman was shocked, she had only heard rumors about him and none of those rumors were good, she starts begging him not to kill her, when suddenly a man comes to help the woman from the monsters......

#95 Posted by Pyrogram (46545 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkknightdetective:

Ethan sat crossed legged in his apartment as he heard screames. He engaged his telekinetic awareness..He saw the whole city in radar vision as he found what the noise that was troubling him was. He was peacefully meditating controlling his power when this noise distributed him. He saw a man beating another man. He had to make that stop.

He closed his eyes tighter as he put all his energy into this. He found a dumpster and imagined a human out of all the rubbish. The rubbish suddenly formed into a human-like figure and walked over towards the man giving the beating. Only as a distraction. Ethan started to shake the whole area like a mini-earthquake. He stood up, put on his coat and got ready to go and fight personally, While still making the whole area shake to confuse his opponent.

#96 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (15334 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Damn it, probably a TK meta is doing this, and a powerful one at that. That would be the only way to explain the trash dummy and the earthquake, Malcolm quickly ran to the woman to get her out of the way in case the meta destroyed the area, he broke into one of the houses where the residents were asleep and told her to hide under the table, if they gave her trouble she should tell them what was going on and to tell them to hide. He went back outside, took a few Vs from his belt and waited for his enemy to reveal himself.

#97 Posted by Pyrogram (46545 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkknightdetective:

Ethan put his coat on, Buckled his belt and put his knife in his pocket, He was still in radar sense so he did not lose his enemy. He saw his enemy help a women before getting ready for combat...Maybe he was not bad after-all..Maybe this was the knight that he had heard rumors about. He flew on-top of a building viewing his opponent, He was directly above him. He was not stupid enough to attack him directly like he had done so to other opponents before. He envisioned all the glass around the area to suddenly levitate into the air and lock itself in mid-air aiming at the Knight. Ethan then dropped down, revealing himself - Between him and the man were at-least 20 shards of glass. Ethan kept his face down. His trench-coat around his body tight not revealing anything.

#98 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15334 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

He didn't need to see his opponent's face to know his abilities and the next move that he was preparing to make, his opponent's telekintetic abilities were strong as he had deduced before the fight even began. He was expecting someone more powerful, someone who he couldn't take down in one punch, that didn't mean that he was going to go for the quickest way to end the fight, sometime he was in the mood to savor the fight before ending it the only way it can end, and this was one of those nights. He gave his opponent a fair warning "Walk away and you will be unharmed." He already knew his opponent's respone but it was fair to give him the chance to turn away from the hell that he was planning to give him.

#99 Posted by Pyrogram (46545 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkknightdetective:

Ethan listened to the man attempt to tell him to leave. With his head and whole body down he asked one simple question "You can harm me?" He closed his eyes and concentrated. He knew what he was going to do. He saw the man had some sort of grenades on his belt. With his telekinesis he was ready to pull the pin out of them, But only if he needed to.

#100 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15334 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

Just as expected, the man on the trench coat was going for his utility belt. He answered "Yes" to the man's question with a smirk, then throws takes his utility belt and throws it across the air to make sure that his enemy did not try to use the bombs against him. He wasn't concerned about the damage they would cause, he knew that he could withstand the explosion, but his enemy thought that he was just a normal human, and he didn't want to change that. He then throws one of the Vs that he had and runs up to the mystery man and performs attempts a buterly kick to the man's face.