Gothic City [CVnU: Living Location]

SweetSnowbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@awesomekill15:

Lindsay's eyes widened, going bloodshot, pupils dilating as she let out another scream. This one was different... not a mere scream of physical pain, but of mental anguish. A shriek that tore its way from the teen girl's soul, claws digging into the concrete the way another may make fists in a bedsheet. "Stooooooooop!" she wailed out, her voice hoarse as she tried to struggle up, tried to force her way out of it. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to focus, reaching out with one hand slowly, stretching out her fingertips as she strained to reach out for the Dark Woman....

Avatar image for just_an_average_man
Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomekill15@sweetsnowbell Armory was fully geared as he bumped into someone in the street, the person looking at him in fear. Clearly, running away from the noise. What he saw was not some gang fight, it looked like a girl...a cape. Fighting some demon. He did pause as he peeped out to look at her but then when he heard the girl screaming, it was almost instinctual that he raised his LSAT Light Machine Gun and fired sprayed the bullets at the woman, the bullets mach 2.6, faster then sound itself. He wants to at least get her to turn around. As he was firing he shouted "HEY! Over here....." The mortal man seemed....taunting, with his tone. Humor kept him cool when he facing the unknown....

Avatar image for deactivated-5afb23ee0b488
deactivated-5afb23ee0b488

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sweetsnowbell:

The lady clothed in darkness crouched down beside the young one, reaching forward to grasp her wrist.

She slowly ran her hand smoothly across the girls face, staring intently at her.

"You struggle, continuously, I see that," she ended the screaming chorus, however with her hand against the girl's cheek, she lifted it, and gave a sharp wave, giving a kinetic slash, a light one, hoping to scathe the young one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SweetSnowbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomekill15: It's alright. I forgot to do the shoutout thing to let you know. *Mashes face on desk*

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man:

@sweetsnowbell

Don't worry, I gos't this.

"However, young one, I see much suffering for you in the future. Today, you will realize the bleakness of life. Someday, we may meet again." She began to walk away.

"For darkness, is where you find me," she whispered into the girl's mind, forcing the word's into the passed out woman, making the embedded in her mind.

Suddenly, a torrent of bullets hit the back of demonic woman, and before she turned, the hit her back, forcing her to look back at the man who had shot her.

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomekill15: Armory kept firing on the thing, trying actually to hose it down. 100 rounds in the magazine and he was bent on using them all. Though this thing will take a helluva while to reload. Damn, do bullets even work. "That's it...right here. Come and get me you demonic piece of sh**!"How the hell am I gonna fight this thing? "I got lotsa presents for ya..."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man:

The woman continued to stare at this mortal man, who had decided to intervene. She looked at him, and summoned her Pillar's of Darkness. They both began to deflect the bullets, attempting to protect their master. Eventually, they began to actually revert the course of the bullets, however several still managed to hit their mark.

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomekill15 Armory kept spraying as he tried to think of what exactly to do...but then the bullets actually started coming back at him. He ran out of ammo as the bullets did hit him, bouncing off his armor and causing him to stagger. "Okay....different approach." He reached into his coat and threw out several bombs that exploded into smoke.

In the haze, the girl was gone in a few moments, Armory having quickly and safely put her into an alley out of harms way. "Guess I better stop going easy on yah..." Armory taunted. As the smoke cleared and two grenades were near her. They would then after half second, explode into fiery sticky napalm hot enough to melt steel at 2,200 degree F. Armory was ducked behind a car. He had no interest being in the open as he peeped out at her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man:

The lady looked down at the mortal devices at her feet, seeing them, and realizing the intent on of the man.

In the nick of time, the Dark Pillars came in front of her, both forming a shield, and barely managing to form a shield around her, before the grenades erupted, the force of the explosion sending the Dark Woman back.

When the smoke cleared however, the woman pushed forward, knocking away some rubble, and the pillars returned to her.

"Speak mortal, why do you fight, when you know you cannot win?" the woman spoke with her mind, once more projecting them to the man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomekill15: Armory narrowed her eyes out of fury and his spine shivered when she spoke in his mind. Mortal. Thing called me mortal. And now it's in my fucking head. Great. Fuckin'....fantastic. I did seem to knock it back..."Usually I fight for money. But, I don't like bullies. Demonic satan spawn or those rich pricks who made this city a steaming s***hole." Armory says loudly from behind the car as he takes out his "hand cannon." "Someone at some time has to stand up to the likes of you. It's just that this time, that man's me..."

He popped up and took a firm stance to prevent him from knocking himself down. Then he fired the .6 Caliber round itself hitting with 4 tons of force. Enough to go through concrete, pierce sheets of steel or if used on a human being, blow any limb of a human being completely off. Good thing the gun's cumbersome nature and long barrel compensated for a lot of the recoil, and Elliot's raw strength helped too...

(What it does to you is all up to you)

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man:

The demonic creature watched longer, intrigued as this mortal man continued to defy her. And then he fired his gun.

The bullet crashed into the demonic creature's shoulder, staggering her back, as she was forced back by the blow of the bullet. She looked down at her shoulder, and while fine, it still seemed to blow off smoke, like a wound.

She then stared back at the man.

"Bravery is something you have, man. You see the darkness, and you defy it. Perhaps you may not so easily see the truth. For indeed, you show strength in character."

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_vengeance_:

See, this GIF if cool, until you find out why Batman left...

No Caption Provided

He didn't get enough prep time that's all......

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomekill15: It did somethin' at least. What the thing said did make him pause, but not drop his gun. Was she admiring him? What the hell? "And what about you, huh? The hell's your game?" Armory said standing behind the car, his eyes narrow behind his helmet. "And what were you doing to snow white over there?" Needed time to think...his grip on his gun was tight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man:

"The girl was young, she needed to know the truth. Evil does not lie, Good simply tries to cover the darkness within. Good hides the truth, the truth that with everything that is good in this world, it is but a lie."

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomekill15:

I'm not Batman, I don't need prep time to take you punks down.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomekill15:

(I've been playing villain with an alt but I plan to go back to my roots. I'm basically what Batman is to Gotham except with a Midnighter twist to it)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_vengeance_:

Nice, sounds awesome. I'm not sure how long I plan on staying here, but I have a cool idea for my character, if the other User will agree with me to do it.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomekill15: "What....the fuck....?" Armory had to stop and think for a second. ...No. "That is a steaming sack of horse shit. Dark isn't evil. Light isn't good. Evil lies. Good lies. Everything ain't good in the world. But everything ain't evil either. And you seen oretty in the wrong, if you gotta mind rape someone for them to agree with you." Armory fires another shot of the mach 2 bullet towards her neck. This bitch is crazy...Someone needs to put her down...before she gets in everyone's head....

(I think I'm down)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man:

She raised a hand, catching the bullet in her hand just in time.

"Then seem to know more truth than others do." The lady in black turns away, and began to walk.

"Maybe we will meet again. For darkness is where you find me." The last sentence she imprinted into his mind, keeping the words clear. And with that, she walked into the shadows, and disappeared, along with the Pillars of Darkness.

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomekill15: He lowered his Hand Cannon and aimed around. Cautious. His eyes narrow. Looks like the demon chick is gone....I actually lived through that. Damn....I'm good. He kept the gun out, and then looked over to the alleyway the unconscious woman was. He walked over and she was still laying there, passed out. Armory sighs as he puts the gun away. He takes his glove off, takes her hand and feel for a pulse in her arm. "Still alive..." He notices her claws, then reaches down to pick her up. Slinging her over his shoulder with one arm as he picks up an MP7 in his other. Must be a mutant. Judging from those claws. And how agile she was... Elliot though. What am I gonna do with her...? I don't know where she lives. Do I gotta put her in the car......? Armory thought. As he walked through the alley with her. What if someone comes by and thinks I'm kidnapping her...?"Come on Snow white wake up. Before someone else shows up..." Armory entered a parking lot, walking towards his car, looking around every corner. Ready to raise his MP7 with seemingly superhuman speed.

(Was fun battling)

SweetSnowbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man:

"Nneh...?"

Darkness... motion... pain. She felt drained, wounded. She could feel the wetness of blood streaming down her leg, the projectile having drilled through dangerously close to a major artery and lodged itself into her inhumanly-dense bone.

She could feel arms around her, the slow, steady rocking of being carried taking her back to a moment of infancy. "I... did she..." Lindsay whimpered, her eyelids flickering open for a moment or two to expose the weak, emerald orbs beneath. "Am I...?"

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sweetsnowbell: Armory looks over at the woman. Looks like she's comin' to... He stoops down and sets her down slowly, leaning her against the outside of his car. "You wakin' up sweetheart?" He waves his gloved hand in front of her. Overall, he didn't take too much damage. The armor held up pretty well and in the fight he kept his distance.

He looks down at her from behind his helmet and waves his hand in front of her face, to see her response.

SweetSnowbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man:

Lindsay's eyes opened fully, staring past the man's hand. Her eyes were bloodshot and hazy, and her breath grew heavier with the simple realization of what she had been through. She had been face-to-face the the devil, known true fear and been shown true pain.

"I... so af... fraid...." she stammered, the mutant teen coiling up slightly, hugging herself like she could keep the fear away. The things she had just experienced were so far beyond her -- she was not a soldier, or a fighter, or anything that saw action. Just a teenager with powers playing at superhero. Nothing that should have been anywhere near something so arcane and vile as the entity that was the Dark Woman. "Am I safe?" She finally whispered, her eyes steadying and finally focusing, looking up at the man who had carried her away.

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sweetsnowbell: Christ....she's a wreck.... Elliot stared at her in utter disbelief. He sat on one knee to embrace her. Not quite wanting to take his helmet off, intimidating as it may look, it would be dangerous for him to show his face. "Yeah...yeah you're safe sweetheart..." He said rubbing her back. "She's not gonna hurt you anymore..."

What was he gonna do with her? Armory has sent people away in body bags and reduced people to gore. But seeing another human being in a state like this, was something else. It's hard for him to describe, like watching a beautiful stain glass shatter...and now in his arms, were the pieces. He was mercenary who never wanted a kid, and never wanted one. He thought of what he could do with her as he consoled her. Hospital? Capes and hospitals don't usually mix. His place? He didn't like anyone going there and she needs a hospital...especially for her wound. Which Elliot wasn't sure if he could or should treat.

SweetSnowbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man:

There was a loud gulp as Lindsay swallowed, a small jitter running through her body before she finally melted. Whether she was safe or not, for now she chose to believe it. The armored man had carried her to safety and that was the best she could hope for. It was a moment before she started to focus a bit more, still looking horrified but at least regaining a semblance of her mind.

"Don't wanna die..." she whispered, trying to sit up and blinking her eyes. She had never been in this much pain, then again she had never been in a combat situation and never hurt herself more than when she broke her arm playing volleyball when she was 14.

"Can't go to hospital," she whispered, the teen's mind apparently following a similar vein as Armory's. "Mutant... will be... locked up...."

SweetSnowbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man:

"Can't... go to hospital..." she panted, her mind seemingly following Armory's train of thought independently. Her eyelids fluttered; though she was conscious she seemed to be having trouble facing the world around her. "Mutant... will be locked up..." she strained slightly, trying to lift herself up before collapsing and wincing again. She was in more pain than she'd been in her life -- her worst injury had been when she's broken her wrist playing volleyball when she was fourteen.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@just_an_average_man: I'm f***ing leaving them both up. A testament to what happens when CV takes 20 minutes to make up its mind as to whether or not you posted. Pick which one you like more.

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Yeah I can see them both now. But only after like 10 refreshes and logging out on my phone just to try and see it...which did not work until now.

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sweetsnowbell: "Shit..." Elliot muttered lowly to himself behind the mask. She really is a mutant. No telling what will happen to her if he tries to bring her to the hospital. She's losing blood fast.... It seemed clear he was going to have to try and treat her himself. "Hey, hey! Easy....easy..." He gestured her to not get up. He put his arms under her and walked over to the other side, in the passenger seat, and crouched down to get the door open, as he slipped her into the passenger seat and put her seat belt on. Then he walked to the other side, got in the driver's seat. and backed up as he drove out the parking lot and sped away. "Don't move around too much, alright?"

Eventually, they reached his warehouse in about 12 minutes. Driving into the garage, Elliot quickly gets out of the car and walks over to her side, opens the car, undoes her seat belt, "C'mere..." He picks her up bridal style, and then walks with her towards the stairs. She was quite light and he could carry 1000 lbs on his back. So she wasn't much.

Eventually he actually brought her into his room, where he had all his medical things for treatment. He set her down on his bed in his plane, beige colored room with a laptop, and work desk as he thought about how to treat as he looked her over. He took off his helmet and set it down on a desk as he returned to looking her over. Looks like a bullet wound....a small one....can barely get a good look at it. Her suit was getting in the way. He took out his gloves

Elliot took out a knife. "Gonna have to cut up your suit. Hope ya don't mind too much." Elliot didn't really wait for a reply as he pinched the fabric of her suit to get at it. And then started cutting it off and then once sufficient torn, ripping the fabric around her thigh and some of the rest of her leg off. Armory decided to start treating the wound. Putting pressure on the wound in her thigh with a cloth to stop the bleeding and soak the blood....

SweetSnowbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man:

She didn't resist much, thought it was unclear exactly whether or not she was able to. For all of her powers, this one-man-army had done far better against the Dark Woman than she had.

Lindsay didn't speak or move on the ride over. Mostly bed, with the occasional feline noise thrown in out of some sort of fever dream. While her mutation had increased her durability, she'd never developed any sort of rapid healing -- once the damage had been done, it was just as much there to stay as it was with any other human.

When Armory mentioned having to remove a part of her suit, she only murmured one thing -- "Not... the mask...."

Not that the mask exactly did much. Sure it covered her eyebrows and cheekbones, but considering her snow-white hair she wasn't exactly the type to blend in. Regardless, to Lindsay her mask was her identity. It was what kept her secret life secret, and it was what made her the hero she strived to be.

The wound in her leg, while it was no laughing matter, didn't seem as serious as she was making it out to be. The projectile was still lodged in her thigh, and while she was bleeding a great deal her life wouldn't be in any real danger with proper care.

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sweetsnowbell: As the bleeding stopped, Elliot decided to not remove the bullet. It might cause even more damage, would be extremely painful and if it was a darkness construct or...whatever the hell that stuff was, it would probably have disappeared by now with the rest of that demonic thing he fought.

As the bleeding stopped, Elliot then started on disinfecting the wound. "This is gonna burn a little." He took a disposable wet cloth and doused it with alcohol as he applied it over the wound. "Mask? Alright. Won't touch it." It hardly concealed a thing. Especially with her white hair, he could spot in a crowd thick as manhattan's time square. Still, he had no reason to take it off, since it wasn't in the way. "Long as ya keep my secret. I'll keep yours..." He was hardly sure how conscious she was, but said it anyway.

Frank_Scaletta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The tension is real.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10