• 93 results
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Andferne

The next couple of months played out and the Civil War had finally died. The world had been divided and everything was turned upside down. Andy and Lexi had spent majority of those events in Greece for their honeymoon. Which had been delayed once already because of the formation of the Ice Dragons. But it was worth the wait as their time there was heaven and they spent every waking moment in each others arms. They knew that their family was in good hands and would be waiting for their return. Even though members of Ice were on both side of the registration act it did not deter their bond. This group of people was more than just a team, they truly were a family and looked after their own. Like every family though they had their rough times, they thought they knew and could trust some people and it turned out they could not. As a family they got over it and had moved on, it was what they did.

Recently they had just welcomed two new members into their family, heroes known as Paragon and Copy. Both of them were welcomed with open arms and a much needed breath of fresh air. There was something else that worried Andy though and it had his attention. With each outing and training scenario he had noticed that Darkchild was getting more and more aggressive. Every attempt to talk with him about it was shot down as him being fine and just blowing off some steam. But it was more than that and Andy knew it he was starting to separate himself from the family, isolating himself and staying away. He was getting distant and Andy was afraid that evil might be lurking once more in his brothers soul.

With knowing this he had come to Lexi, his wife and lover. She had powers that would be able to help assure if he was right or just reading too into it. She had the ability to sense ones feelings, to get a handle on how they felt and her telepathy allowed her to get a closer look as to what was making him tick. Everything she had been able to find out worried him more. There were times they caught whispers of a name...Genesis. It was time to act before they were too late.

Calling a meeting the Knights if Ice all meet at their round table underneath the mansion in the Dragon's Lair. Every member had an equal say and he wanted them all there for this. For one of their own needed their help.

"I called you all in here today to discuss a matter than has come to my attention. I am sure some of you have noticed this as well through the last month or so". He looked at DC and took a deep breath in. "You know we are here for you brother, let us help you. I know there is a darkness within you. I have seen and felt parts of that darkness first hand. If you let us we can help you. We can cleanse that darkness forever".

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Darkchild

Darkchild sat listening to them Genesis toying with his mind and powers. Manipulating the messages he was reading within his team mates minds without them knowing. As Andy spoke and told the rest of the team about the happenings he heard About time he has been a loose cannon since he separated himself from the others in the world. Becoming a recluse. He heard it from within Ronin's mind. Darkchild balled his fist trying not to lash out at his newfound family he cleared his throat and spoke "Cleanse me? Give me a break, you all know the darkness is gone and has been. Lexi is hearing things Genesis and the others have been gone for sometime. Their is nothing wrong with me not a thing, now dismiss this foolish meeting."

Their all against you...you know this. I am the only one who is here for you.

Genesis manifested himself as an image and leaned against the wall. Darkchild balled his fist and slams it into the wall Genesis is leaning up against "Shut up! Everyone Shut UP!" he pulls his fist from the wall and it crumbles "Put it on my tab." he walks out of the meeting in a rage "I'll be in my room."

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo flew down down the staircase to the Dragon's Lair, having heard of the summons by Andy. We don't usually get summoned out of nowhere without an alarm or something. Cryo thought. He wore a white tank top and blue surfer shorts, and his flip flops clapped the ground as he stepped. The brown fur and blue tattoos were reflected on the ice as he descended, and his tail bounced in the air behind him. Finally, he reached the Dragon's Lair and he made his way over to his seat. The seat of the Water Dragon was made from a mixture of coral and pearl, a symbol of his element. He quickly grabbed the back and swiveled it around, sitting down and spinning to face the others.

Andy began to speak soon thereafter. "I called you all in here today to discuss a matter than has come to my attention. I am sure some of you have noticed this as well through the last month or so." Cryo discretely raised an eyebrow in confusion, lifting his right leg and crossing it over his left. When he saw Andy look to DC he immediately knew. He caught DC's scent and knew something was wrong. Why hadn't he seen it before? DC's scent was usually his normal scent, but now it had changed somehow. When's someone's scent changes, it can never be a good thing.

Andy spoke of Darkness. Cryo knew of Darkness. The Wolf lingered beneath the surface of Cryo at all times, waiting to get out. Cryo lowered his eyes shortly, thinking about it. He, in all honesty, probably knew nothing about DC's darkness. But he did know of Darkness. The thought at the back of your mind, the little voice screaming to be let out, the terror of what it can do. Cryo shook it away from his train of thought and leaned forward in anticipation of what would happen.

When DC freaked out, Cryo gripped his chair tightly. He knew what DC could do. He wasn't about to let it happen. He suddenly left, walking up the stairs. Cryo sat stunned in his chair, looking at the  hole in the wall. His eyes shifting around to see the silence in the room, he said, "China shop called. They want their Dragon of Steel back."

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By LstPaladin

Ajnin Judithe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Ajnin Judithe

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Paragon
THEN
After the fall of the NAO,  Paragon had once again gone into seclusion in the Arctic. There he had trained all of his powers to their maximum potential in the ruins of the old Phoenix Guard headquarters. The empty frosty building had been his home for sometime, before a dragon visited him in a dream.

Seek out the one called Andferne. It told him. More dragons will guide you on your journey.

Upon returning to the civilized world, Paragon found the superhero community divided in the thrall of Civil War, once again. After learning of the latest Regestration Act, Paragon had hid out as a civilian in Clark's Bar and Grill, keeping an eye out for the one the dragon from the dream had mentioned. Weeks passed, and with no sign of Andferne, or more dragons, Paragon prepared to pack his bags and wander the earth, providing his services where they were needed. Just as he prepared to leave, a familiar looking hero took a seat at the bar.

"Tell me, Andferne. What do you know about dragons?"

NOW

New team, old problems.
Having come directly from the lab, still dressed in a white lab coat, Paragon listened intently as Andferne explained the situation, analyzing all possible angles to approach the DC situation. The two had faced before, and Paragon had seen darkness within DC then,  but the once Andferne spoke of was a whole new animal. Drumming his fingers on the table, Paragon's head began rushing with plans on how to take down this threat before it completely manifested, but was interrupted by DC outburst of anger.

The hole in the wall surprised everyone, especially since it was 6 inches of reinforced concrete. Cryo tried to lighten the situation with a witty one-liner as he usually did in these situations before following DC upstairs, leaving the other members sitting around the table.

"Wow. That was... interesting." said Paragon. "So about Genisis, two questions. What can it do, and what are we going to do about it?"
Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Copy

With the Civil war over, everything changed. But, two good things happened to Copy. One: He was a mutant so he didn't have to choose a side. No one should be force to do something just because they were born. 2: He joined the Ice dragons.

Being new (Literally new) to the Ice dragons he had just settled in to his new room. Putting his personally items in their, like his TV, games, and all that stuff. Suddenly all the members were called in to the meeting room and Copy immediately grabbed his armor he made with his shape shifting power and transform into a werewolf. Using his Agility he flew straight through the homebased of the Ice dragons. Jumping onto walls, jumping down the stairs, etc.

When he reached the meeting room he saw others already sitting in their chairs. But, Copy chair had nothing special to it. Because his dragon hasn't been decided yet.

"I called you all in here today to discuss a matter than has come to my attention. I am sure some of you have noticed this as well through the last month or so. You know we are here for you brother, let us help you. I know there is a darkness within you. I have seen and felt parts of that darkness first hand. If you let us we can help you. We can cleanse that darkness forever". Andy said.

Copy looked at DC, the person who is supposed to guide him through all this dragon stuff. Everyone has their personal darkness, but what makes you a man is knowing how to deal with it. There's no getting rid of the darkness, that right their, is where Copy disagreed with Andy. The darkness is a forever thing, just like the light. No Darkness, No light. No Villains, No Heroes. Watching DC acting out of anger, Copy got ready to follow him.

When DC finally left, Copy went invisible using the Invisible woman powers. He started to quietly stalk Dc like a wolf. Scaling the walls with his sharp claws. He wanted to make sure he won't don anything he'll regret.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

The last sword had been placed in the heart of Civil War, Though Drifter did'nt take a place in it. He could still feel the ramifications of it all around.

Andy had summoned what he considered his family to the table, Each dragon sat in their own chair, soon enough Andy spoke about the matter at hand. "I called you all in here today to discuss a matter than has come to my attention. I am sure some of you have noticed this as well through the last month or so".

There in the backdrop of shadows stood Drifter. Decked out for war, he was'nt an official dragon but he still counted the knights of ice as a family to him. So when someone spoke, he listened. He listened to these words as if he did'nt listen to them, it'd cost him his life.

Andy spoke more of the matter at hand, "You know we are here for you brother, let us help you. I know there is a darkness within you. I have seen and felt parts of that darkness first hand. If you let us we can help you. We can cleanse that darkness forever".

Stepping out of the shadowy veil, Drifter looked across the table and said "I've noticed this more and more, I remember darkness once reigned in my soul but i overcame it, Brother let me help you" Drifter spoke directly to the Child of darkness. But before anyone could get another comment in it seemed, Darkchild slammed his fist into the wall. He claimed he was fine but it was obvious, There was more to the case.

Drifter drew his bo staff and snarled at Dark, "Watch it cowboy" He said before leaning back against the wall with his arms folded and his left foot cocked to the side.

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Acer

The civil war had finally come to a close once again bringing some degree of peace and normaillity to the world and its inhabitants some of them choosing to side with the act others to fight it but for those who were caught in the middle of a pointless war this new age was one of happiness a time of relaxation but the world would never forget it. it was an event that had its name etched in the history books for some the changes were small yet for others what the civil war brought would change them and one of those people was the young hero and mobb deep affilate Acer. During the war he had been one of the many mutants captured and subjugated to intense torture and interogation.

His only hope to get out of such a dire situation and to save many others like him that were forced into a hell like situation was to strike a deal with his captives agreeing to assassinate a group of super powered beings the act getting him close to the goverment and after weeks of hard work he made it into the goverments ranks quickly becoming one of there top agents. Acer knowing he could never kill those on the list had gotten rid of anything that may tie him into the deal he struck and the names on the list. He was now a goverment agent one who trained other young recruits and tried to make the world a better place for both human and mutant someting he found easy due to the fact he was a former mutant.

Acer looked down at large amounts of documents and paperwork on his desk it was such a frustrating day it had been over the last few days his life had been without action no frills all he seemed to do now was paperwork sure this new life ensured the world stayed safe and he could keep eyes on the goverment making sure they didnt change for the worse but he missed the exitiment of a fight. Acer opened up the first document and picking up a pen began to write on the snow white piece of paper resting his hand on his head placing his shoulder upon the burgondy desk showing signs of boredome to those working around him. All around was filled with people all in black suits a white shirt and matching black tie like he was all bored it was quiet a whisper of a mouse could be heard in such dead silence.

Acer picked up a cup of coffeee that was standing just to his side taking a sip the first thought that came to his mind was he wished Lexi was here to make the coffee maybe then a bit of happiness would enter the dreary room. Between his capture and today Acer had not contacted any of his team and only called a few friends in WAL from time to time telling him where he was and the number to reach him on but never sayig what he is doing he didnt know how they would take hime working with the goverment the very same goverment that tried to hunt them down and force them to go against there morales.

Acer more than anyting was to fight to have some fun a bit of action his attention quickly turned to a man who was hovering to his side and Acer looked up towards the man Good afternoon Jaden Acer couldnt help but let out a soft smirk it was funny to hear that name he had not been called it since he was a child but in this job he had to use the name that had been forgotten just like the winds of time. "Yeah good afternoon" Acer spoke trying to show some form of enthusiasm but he could tell the man noticed he was bored acer caught a glimpse of the mans eyes head outside he turned to Acer and spoke Boring day huh Acer smiled as the man walked off. Taking a look outside to a world that was just as drab and dreay as the inside the trees seemed dead as the sky was grey and Acer let out a soft sigh

"Yeah Boring"

Avatar image for ronin_alexsnder
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ronin alexsnder

ronin was in the training facility doing what he always did best. bullseye ronin said as he fired he arrow at the target. for the longest time ronin had always used rifles and bullets. he had trained with them for several decades now and pretty much mastered the accuracy of any bullet firing weapon.

ronin had now taken up a new fondness. the bow and arrow was a magnificent weapon it had been used for thousands of years and long before a bullet was ever fired off. the arrow was a silent weapon. ronin found that he could use his stealth to its full potential while wielding a bow and arrow. plus ronin found another plus to using the ancient weapon. when firing a bullet he couldnt react quick enough to use his blinking powers to their full potential. but with a bow and arrow he could quickly react and place the arrow right in front of its target. also thanks to a good friend ronin also had many engineered arrow tips that could come in good use. ronin took aim with an explosive tipped arrow.

he pulled back firmly on the string of the compound bow. quickly ronin released the arrow.BLINK the arrow teleported right infront of the target. BOOM ronin smiled as the target exploded.

ronin reached up to mic he had placed in his ear hitting the call button. "NH man i love these new exploding arrows im looking forward to seeing what else you have in store for me."

then ronin heard andy come over the mic requesting a meeting down in the dragons lair. ronin quickly shouldered his compound bow and in a flash BLINK. ronin looked around the cold meeting room. the ice glistened as the light bounced off of it. most of the team had already made their way to the meeting room as ronin made his way to his shadowy chair. as the rest of the team took their seats andy then stood up and began to speak.

"I called you all in here today to discuss a matter than has come to my attention. I am sure some of you have noticed this as well through the last month or so" ronin watched as andy took in a breath and then looked over at DC."You know we are here for you brother, let us help you. I know there is a darkness within you. I have seen and felt parts of that darkness first hand. If you let us we can help you. We can cleanse that darkness forever". ronin never really cared for DC him and the monster had fought on several occasions. Really ronin found it hard to beleive that icing death could even see any good in the large beast.

then exactly what ronin expected happened."Shut up! Everyone Shut UP!" DC yelled as got up and walked over to the wall slamming his fist through it. SNIKT the sound of ronin's claws unsheathing underneath of the table. ronin clenched his fists while he gritted his teeth. "Put it on my tab." dc said as he began to walk up the long staircase. "I'll be in my room." it took everything ronin had not to get up from the table.

"China shop called. They want their Dragon of Steel back." cryo said trying to lighten up the atmosphere. ronin just smirked as he sheathed his claws.

then LP spoke. ronin then looked over at his friend andy. boss im sorry but you know its true and if it ever comes down to it id gladly take him out before i just stand by and let him hurt one of you! ronin then sat back down and took his place amongst his comrades.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hawk

There was a empty seat at the Dragon's round table, as always he sat high above the table in the rafters. He wasn't one for words, speaking only when needed. Tonight he would remain quite. Emotions were high and tension filled the room that he watched from above. As Andy and DC spoke he focused, not on the words that were being said, but on DC's heartbeat. Pounding faster and faster as the tension rose Hawk studied the man. DC was a man of ledgend and myth. Stories had been told of his power and rage. These are things that he now kept inside.

Watching his eyes move from the table of friends into the wall in the distance, Hawk smirked. With in moments DC's hand was blasting apart that wall. With that Hawk stood to leave walking the rafters towards an open window. As he was walking out he gave a quick look down to his friends, catching Andy's eye he nodded to him with agreement. They both knew what was coming, rage and power. With that, he walked out of the window letting the cold wind fill his wings.

Hawk closed his eyes, spread his hands out to his sides and took in all that nature could offer. With the sun high in the sky, he knew this was the last joyful moment he would have for a while. Rage and Power were coming and his name was............Genesis!

Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bio Guyver

Los Angeles, California

Hayden Sung reviewed the team's last mission in San Diego, sitting in his large office. Hayden wore a plain white shirt and UNSC military pants that were given to him by the force. UNSC also gave him this new position as captain of W.A.L., We Are Legend, which was once led by Spartan 177. Spartan 177 was a super soldier, who recieved augmented human fators that made him unique and stronger than normal humans. He had led a team of gifted soldiers during the first years until he suddenly disappeared. He has been reported MIA for last past months. With W.A.L. without a leader, UNSC hired former Gulf War veteran, Hayden Sung.

His look is an innocent, but that could throw anyone off. The reason why UNSC put him on the team was because of the living organism living in his own flesh. When activated, Hayden transforms into a freak, one who serves to protect no matter the costs. The freak inside Hayden speaks to him, telling him to kill. Hayden fights the urge back, but always struggles along the way. It was unfortunate for him to be given this opportunity to become a creation made by violent shape shifters called the Zoanoids. Nevertheless, he got the gift and there is no crying about it.

Tapping a few keys on his laptop, Hayden moved to page 5. He briefly read a few bits from paragraphs from what was displayed to him. After every mission, the W.A.L. members would have to write a review of what happened during the mission and their experiences. Hayden read a couple of comments made by his teamates. There seemed to be a lot said about everyone. How courages Kenobi was, how Nevann single handily took on a group of terrorists, the usual thing. In spite of everything, there was nothing said about the leader. There was nothing said, not even a mention of his name.

Hayden has felt a type of space from the team since joining We Are Legend. He was the new guy in the team, he had no experience in the team. He may never get the same loyalty that could be recieved as captain compared to what Andrew had. Spartan 177 was there from the beginning. He dealt with the team through the worst of times. Who was Hayden to be like him? Hayden closed his black laptop. At least he could try to do something to get their respect. He knew this was a change. Going from Master chief of UNSC to leader of the slums.

The unpopular leader rose up from his comfortable spot. He began to rub his sensitive neck. He felt the pulse from the Guyver Unit begen to beat once more. A tumor like bump on his neck began to expand up on his skin then back, repeating the cycle. This would happen every night. Hayden would dream of losing himself to the suit and give in to purging. Hayden slammed his fist on the table. He was breathing rapidly and began to sweat in streams. He kept his eyes closed, trying to gain control of the Guyver Unit from activating.

There was a sudden noise of glass breaking from within Hayden's office. A brick had nearly hit his face. Setting his attention to what was thrown in his office, the Guyver Unit settled down for now. Hayden looked below and noticed a piece of paper tied to the brick. He picked it up and read:

You don’t know who I am. Nor do you need to know. But I must tell you to speak with your friendly allies known as the ICE Dragons, there something going on over there. And it’s not good.

The Ice Dragons, a team of heroes dedicated to the work of protecting. Hayden knew Andferne only recently. He seemed like someone he could confine in him in dire needs. Hayden and Andferne share similar goals. From what he last heard, their team was involved in a civil war, including a few W.A.L. members that had ended not too long ago. Hayden would of gladly join the fight with Andferne if he had known him earlier or knew there was a civil war going on. Hayden spent his past years in Asia, learning how to tap into the Guyver Unit's defense and offense mechanisms. He had returned to his parent's home country, China. He spent his last years in solitary, not making himself known to anyone he was living there.

He killed a few people here and there. The Guyver Unit didn't feel emotions to the deaths it had caused. To Hayden, it was cue to remove the monstrosity from his body. Hayden looked for a weak spot while in Guyver control. He was able to damage the thing keeping the armor from killing himself, the Control Metal. It was attached to his head and if destroyed, Hayden would die. Discovering his weakness, he would not try to repeat that action again. Instead, he learned how he can defend his weakness. More important, he learned this would be him forever as much as he hated having a thing inside him, that only wishes to kill the guilty.

Hayden walked over to the broken window. He looked straight out and could see vehicles passing by a freeway and a couple of buildings tagged with graffiti. Looking down, he could now see the releaser of the brick and maker of the note given to him. It was a man leaning against the W.A.L. building. he was waiting for someone and that certain someone should go down and see what's up. Hayden marched out of his office, walking through a hallway. The HQ had just finished undergoing refurbishments. The floor was now covered with blue carpet and walls painted red. Hayden stepped into a service elevator. W.A.L. HQ had about 100 floors. The captain lived in the tenth floor. The other floors were occupied by the workers living in the HQ, like chefs, UNSC soldiers, janitors, etc. Some floors are reserved for important visitors like the President, ambassadors, anyone who wanted to talk negotiations of any sort.

Hayden stopped on the bottom floor. He walked towards the entarance, greeting and saluting the workers doing their jobs at the moment. Mr. French, the team butler, stepped in front of Hayden to give him news of a certain individual standing in front of the building.

"I've got it, Mr. French. I certainly got the guy's attention."

Hayden calmly retreated from the building, walking towards the messenger leaning against the W.A.L. building. Hayden pulled out the brick thrown into the room, where he spends most of the time in when he is not on an important mission.

"You owe me a new window."

Hayden waited for the correct response.

Ajnin Judithe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ajnin Judithe

He could see that this worker had confidence in his eyes. That wasn't a good thing. AJ lit a cigarette and inserted it into his mouth. He shook his head in a “No” motion to respond to the guys question. He hit the cigarette a few times as he waited for the guys next move. The worker charged at AJ in attempt to crush his skull with the hammer. AJ retrieved his sword from his back and quickly decapitated the man. He could see the others were not surprised. Obviously they had seen worse. Another soldier stepped-up. AJ glared up at the man as if he was a nut job. The man began banging to hammers together in his hand as if he was anticipated to use them on AJ.

That’s the name the FBI and CIA had on his sheet Aaron Justice. Like he’d give them his real name. Who were they kidding. But he was also known As Aaron Justice, the best cop in history. He was even on the hall of fame for the most arrest in a month. It was easy for him to make arrest for he already knew everyone who was in the drug game. He was the baddest mother f*ucka out there and apparently a lot of people knew that.
LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LexiCat

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

In the dark dead of night the young ninja ran through alleys bouncing from shadow to shadow, the screaming of engines roar over head as helicopters circled the city with lights bright enough to make a small area look as if it did durning the day. His heart raced as his breathe was deep and quick, while he stood flat in a door as the search light scanned the perimeter looking for the shinobi. Having the light pass him NeVann stuck out his head slowly looking back and forth check to see if it was clear, stepping from the doorway he moved down the alley to main street concealing himself in the shadows in hopes of blending in with civillains. Reaching the street he joined a group of people that were passing by and let out a sigh of relief to himself , that was untill he realized that the people were cape killers in disguise. His eyes widen as he found himself surrounded by the enemy and to make matters worst military humvees could be heard fastly approaching, normally he would have stood his ground and took on everything that was going to be thrown at him but there were real civillians around and their safety had to come first. Yet by no means was he going to let himself get caught and imprisoned, so in an instance NeVann leapped high into the air and began step jumping between two building till he made it to the roof. Atop the roof he began running going from roof top to roof top utill he was met by the search light of a helicoptor, as he stopped the rubble on the roof flew up and fell from the roof to the street below. Then turning around he started in another direction he was stoped by a another after doing that two more times he found himself surrounded yet again.

He raised his arm infornt of his face to block the blinding shine of the lights, next thing he knew he was incased in nets that were fired pinning him to the ground. The lights contiuned to beam on him as he struggled for a few moments to free himself, drawing his katana the skilled shinobi sliced a hole in the netting allowing it to fall from his body.  The nets began to fall and as he went to take a step NeVann found himself not being able to move, looking down to see what snagged him it appeared that the net took on the form of hands. Trying to pull free he heard the moans of people blooded and disfigured, that were negotiating to the ground.

It's your fought... why did you make the choice to fight knowing what would happen to all of us. I can never forgive you!

NeVann's eyes opened as he sat up realizing that it was only a dream, his body covered in a cold sweat as he sat in his bed breathing deeply. His hands planted firming behind him he sat in his bed, lifting his left hand to his face NeVann slowly ran it down while gripping onto it wiping the sweat from his face.

pant, pant, pant...

Eventhough the civil war had been over for months the nightmere still pleged him, he still felt guilty over the civillians that got hurt or killed in San Fran. Turning his body and then placing his feet on the floor he rose from his bed and headed for his bathroom. Making it to the sink he truned on the cold water running down the drain NeVann stuck his cupped hands in and then bending over the sink he splashed two cupped hands full of water in his face and then brushed his wet raven hair from his face. Raising his head  while turning the water off at the same  time he gazed at him in the mirrior for only a moment and then quickly went to get dressed. 

Oh yeah with 177 still M.I.A they asigned a new captain to W.A.L. I think his name is Hayden... I wonder what happen to 177? Either way I guess I should go meet him but after my morning jog to clear my head.

Strapping his shoes on than then sliding a white sleeveless shirt that he left untucked in his black pants, he grabbed his sword and headed out his room. With everything that was going on he forgot that the W.A.L. HQ had just finished undergoing refurbishments. there were areas that needed to be touched up but for the most part everything was done. Making it down stares NeVann passed the W.A.L. butler Mr. French, not saying a word he just lifting his hand and waving he made his way out the door where he quickly saw two men talking.

I take it your Hayden, well this saves me the trouble of looking for you later. As for you Mr. Justice was it? anyways what business do you have with our new chief or W.A.L. for that metter see that you clearly look like a member of the F.B.I. or C.I.A.?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Darkchild

The beast took control for a brief moment taking control of Darkchilds mind "You witch, you know nothing of our pain. Yet you stillthink you have a choice in this matter. Coming through like this is painful for both me and the idiot, but i want you all to know." Genesis leans against the door his face inches from it "None of you will ever put me away." Genesis smiles "And tell the one you all call Copy if he enjoys life to stay right were he is next to my night table."

Genesis lets DC regain control and DArkchild opens the door pushing Lexi aside as he moves past her. He stops his back turned to her and he speaks to her telepathically "Snowflake, for once listen to your big brother and do not try to stop what is coming. Genesis is too much for you and the others gods or not he is an uncontrolable force...and I tell you this because..you know what that is like. So do not interfere and leave it be, Tell Andy that if he tries I what i know he is thinking...I will not be able to control Genesis and I do not want to loose anymore family."

Darkchild takes off down the hall.

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LexiCat
Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Desilation

LexiCat said:

"

on the other side of the door, she waited. she had no idea Genesis had taken control until she heard Darkchild speak. his tone was caustic, and she could hear the confidence in Genesis as he spoke. she flinched, once he'd warned her about Copy. how could he.. know? she was just about to say something with the door jerked open and she gasped, softly. her blue eyes went round with shock as she saw him storm out

"DC! DC wait!"he brushed past her as though she wern't even there. as he stopped at the end of the hall, he turned and looked back at her. she swallowed softly as his mind touched her own""Snowflake, for once listen to your big brother and do not try to stop what is coming. Genesis is too much for you and the others gods or not he is an uncontrolable force...and I tell you this because..you know what that is like. So do not interfere and leave it be, Tell Andy that if he tries I what i know he is thinking...I will not be able to control Genesis and I do not want to loose anymore family."she felt the tears come to her eyes. she knew that she couldn't give up. she wasn't going to lose him to the darkness, no matter what."DC listen to me. We have to help you. Please? I'm not afraid of him. You know me.. you know I'm strong. You know Andy is going to do everything possible to stop this!"she bit her lower lip softly and let out a ragged sigh"I don't want to lose a family member, either. And I won't. You're just going to have to be mad at me when this is all done for not listening to you, but I'll take a week of silent treatment over you not being here."

out of the corner of her eye, she watched as Copy emerged from DC's room.. more than a touch shaken. she nodded her head softly.. he really did have to be careful. if Genesis could detect when he went invisible, he knew all their vulnerabilities as well. it would be an obstical they'd have to face in trying to win the battle"Copy, keep an eye out for him... but be careful. As of right now, we just don't know what all he's capable of. I believe it's safe to say anything."

Copy nodded silently and as DC turned the corner, she thought she saw something very sinister in his eyes. she balled her fists up and leaned against the wall, her eyes closing. for a moment, she just stayed there, gathering herself. then, she reached out with her mind to DC's, to specifically speak to Genesis.

"

wow how did you make the text like that????

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hawk

He sat on top of a high mountain legs crossed with his wings tucked back behind him neatly. In and Out, In and Out, In and Out. He focused only on his breathing letting the fire in his belly build inside him to keep him warm. The sting of the cold melted away as he controled his heartrate speeding it up and slowing it down. there was only this. The mountain top vanished, the cold was ignored, all the world dissappered. Just heartbeat and breath.

Much chaos was taking over the halls of the Dragon Lair. Whispers and rumours were flying about. Hawk, spread no rumours, gave no whispers, he knew the truth he had seen DC look to the wall as if someone was there. He knew that Genesis would be battled. Some of the world greatest hero's would would crack under the eyes of this man. In and Out. He would stare down the evil with in. In and Out, In and Out. He had kept his rage in check, In and Out. Battled his own demons In and Out, In and Out. Tried to hunt down his past.

A woman with fire in her eyes appears in his mind.
Standing up feeling the cold for the first time. He shook it off as the rage built in his stomach. Fire consumed his body, Focus on your breathing! In and Out........In and Out.......... ahhhh. A roar echoed through the mountains. No one was there to hear. Spreading his wings out wide. He put his own demons away. His broken past  would have to wait. There were other demons to attend to.  

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20  Edited By Nighthunter

Nighthunter stood silent seeing how everyone started to react after Andferne revealed what the meeting was all about. After Andferne finished speaking Nighthunter looked to Darkchild who reacted with a lot of anger and fury, much more than the one that he usually had.

Nighthunter closed his eyes and heard everyone in the room reacting to Darkchild's madness, he wanted to help Darkchild but he also knew that without Darkchild's colaboration it would be impossible and that this mission would fail i a big way if they didn't make a really well plan.

Nighthunter finally opened his eyes and looked to Andferne, after that he started to talk "I want to help Darkchild as much as anyone else here, but please don't tell me that your plan is what I think it is. You want us to enter his mind right? You want us to enter Darkchild's unstable mind to go and take down this Genesis. Entering someone's mind is already a very risky mission, if the mind doesn't have any apparent control or if he doesn't want us to be there we'll pretty much be defeated"

Nighthunter looked around, saw that his teamates thought that he was wanting to leave Darkchild alone without caring for his state, but they couldn't be more wrong, he wanted to help but he wanted it to be in a way that no team member was in any real danger.

"I'll be back soon" said Nighthunter before getting up from his chair and leaving the conference room in search for Darkchild, on his way there he found Lexi who had a face that made Nighthunter realize she had been talking with Darkchild without having any result. "Give me a few minutes with him Lexi, let's see if I can make him colaborate" said Nighthunter before reaching the place where Darkchild was.

"I'm going to help you, one way or the other my friend" said Nighthunter before putting his powersuit on and grabbing a gas bomb that had enough knockout gas to put Darkchild in an unconscious state for a few hours, for them to help they needed either Darkchild's help to get in his mind or to take both him and Genesis for a few hours to eliminate the power.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way" said Nighthunter before throwing the gas bomb to the ground between the two of them, as the gas filled the complete room Nighthunter started to talk again "Hopefully this will all be over before you wake up"

_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By _Obsidian_

Izaac woke up in the morning. The first seconds, he could not recognize where he was. Then, he remembered. Right, I moved to the WAL building a few days ago...how could I forget. Sigh...why didn't I keep my identity secret? It's such a pain when you don't get to see your family and all...at least I got Zoria, and WAL. Zoria was Izaac's daemon, a being that was basically a physical manifestation of Izaac's subconscious mind. She usually assumed the form of a snow leopard, but could take on other animal forms.

So...maybe I should get dressed or something? he thought. Yes, that sounds like a lovely idea, Zoria replied coldly. Izaac didn't reply to that, neither in words nor telepathically. He just put his clothes on. Let's get outa here. He walked out of his room, with a tired look on his face. In the hallway, he saw Mr. French, the WAL butler. "Ello, French." Mr. French didn't answer, he was too busy with staring at Zoria and making sure she wouldn't attack. "Don't worry French, she won't hurt you. Only a little, heh.""Hmpf. No comment.", French answered, clearly distracted and annoyed by the presence of the snow leopard.

Nevertheless, Izaac walked down the stairs, to the ground floor. From about 20 meters away, Izaac could see two men talking, and Uchiha NeVann walking out of the door. Zoria...do you know if I can scry with my powers? I've never tried it before, but I want to hear what they're saying without interrupting them... he said, telepathically to Zoria. I think you could read their thoughts, but that's rude...can you create a portal for view only? That should work... she answered him, with a curious tone. You know what? I'm gonna try that. To access the power of the portals, he was required to draw the symbol of the Air element, which basically resembled a tornado. With a bit of concentration, he generated an image in the air of what happened on the outside, while still hearing what they said. "You owe me a window." "I'm detective Aaron Justice. I'm with the FBI and CIA."Weird, he doesn't look like a typical detective...then again, does anyone?"I'm going to need your help to get to the bottom of this case. I need to get in deep. Waist deep." Then, Izaac could see Uchiha closing in. "I take it your Hayden, well this saves me the trouble of looking for you later. As for you Mr. Justice was it what business do you have with our new chief or W.A.L. for that metter see that you clearly look like a member of the F.B.I. or C.I.A.?"The sentiment looks a bit strained, maybe I should get out there, just in case they need Twilight Man and Zoria.

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The hero stood silently, leaned against the wall, coming out of the shadows once more hearing everyones opinions on Darkchild, He listened now intently to his freind Paladin. The godly one spoke with wisdom and experience of how that this team was more then a team, and it was.....It was a family! But as we all know, every family was bound to have their up's and down.  Nighthunter began to speak of going into Darkchild's cerebral.

"Oh Christ no!" The Drifter shouted whilst slamming his fist on the table. "Look guys, We're a good team sure, but that guy just like ronin said is a ticking time bomb, We go into his mind, You might as well put a bullet in all our heads"

He said with anger in his tone, but before anyone else could speak, he raised his palm and continued

"But,  we're more than just a good team, We're a family and a great one at that. I'm not letting my brother Darkchild spin back into the evil he once was apart of." Drift now looked directly into andy's eyes.

"Andy, Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it and I won't fail you" TheDrifter said kindly as he walked back and leaned against the wall.

From the shadowy veil, he once again spoke

"Oh yeah, and sooner or later, I want my own chair"

Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Bio Guyver

Hayden Sung's comment triggered an upset in the process. The man leaning against the building picked up an employe's head. Hayden prepared to take any evasive actions if the angry man tried to attack. Hayden stared at the head, noticing the stream of red blood flowing from its cut completely cut neck. But what did Hayden know about this man? He walks right up to his team headquarters, delievers a message to him and kills a man. He could be capable of doing an extreme action, jeapordizing lives. As a dedicated person in the art of security and protection, it was best to lay low. Turning to a more situation controlling manner.

"Take it easy there."

The messenger did not hesitate to speak afterwards.

"I’m detective Aaron Justice. I’m with the FBI and CIA. I’m going to need your help to get to the bottom of this case. I need to get in deep. Waist Deep."

If a person would risk killing someone from getting in their way, perhaps his urgency here was something to look forward to. Also taking in account knowing that there are over a hundrerd military personnel stationed in this headquarters and counting a group of individuals who serve to protect using their remarkable abilities. Hayden could just say the word and have this man arrested our killed if he wanted to. However, the note that was given to him gave him a sense of discomfort. A feeling of something breaking a certain balance.

"Could you be more specific in details?"

Just after responding to Aaron justice, a known figure emerged in the presence of the two men. It was a W.A.L. member, Uchiha NeVann. He was trained in the art of the ninja. He was currently in a relationship with another member, Feral Nova. But is sometimes referred as Goddes of Fire. The curious ninja began to speak.

"I take it your Hayden, well this saves me the trouble of looking for you later. As for you Mr. Justice was it what business do you have with our new chief or W.A.L. for that metter see that you clearly look like a member of the F.B.I. or C.I.A.?"

Hayden took his gaze from Aaron, now looking at NeVann.

"Yes, I am Hayden, your new captain. I will talk more with you later. This man was just about to tell something."

Hayden turned his face at Aaron once more.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By T.J. Magnum
Year : 2141

on the outskirts of a city laid to ruin,stood a makeshift military base,the was home to earth force's against  rygilians attack and it was also home to the Super Soldier known as T.J. Magnum.

Magnum was in his living quarters,sharping his machete,when the door opened,in the door way stood General Briggs holding documents in his hands." General Briggs,Sir." Magnum stood up and saluted. " At ease,magnum" general briggs said as magnum lowered his hand."We got a new job for you." Briggs said as he handed the documents to magnum,"We  been studying the time stream and there is a problem concerning a team known as WAL,i trust you still remember them ? " the General asked.

Magnum did remember theml was a team he had once joined forces with in his trips to the past." So what is the problem ?" magnum asked."Well..." the general said removing his hat"We don't know the full details,we where hoping you might"e said to magnum who was looking through the docments,he stopped at a picture of an old friend angelic reaper. "Yeah.... I do" Magnum said " When do i leave ? " he asked." In forty." General Briggs repiled,the general was on his way out when he turned and said

"You do know what you have to do son ?"

Magnum,who was readying himself repiled "Yes sir,i do." The general left.
Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Renegade Lantern

The madness had finally taken over him. It had consumed his mind, body, and even his nervous system. The Renegade Lantern's epic tale was one for the ages. Starting off as a brash young hero in the controversial 13th which quickly ended due to his  his lack of experience. He then went on to join a man that he kept as a mentor and a brother in arms in Gambler in not one but two factions The Hellfire Club and the League of Shadows. That was until Leonidas found his true calling. In his heart he was a hero and everything he did as a villain pained him time and time again. He finally had a falling out with the Cajun and formed the great Zero Squad. He hand picked the first of the teams members and for a long time it seemed that they were the only ones that would fight the villains. The team fought with countless bravely bringing balance to spectrum but like all good things it had to come to an end for him. After careful deliberation RL left the band of heroes to form another more darker unit. In his heart he felt that the Z Squad was better off without him because of the way his thoughts on heroism have changed.

His once comrades didn't share his thoughts though. A constant reminder from them of how his mistakes effected the entire world clouded his judgment day in and day out. Even with the support of Mobb Deep, the Renegade was in a constant struggle. He kept it hidden by drowning himself in missions and not once ever sought counsel. He was haunted by nightmares each and everyday until finally something in him snapped. He felt the terrible thing that have happened to him was not his fault. He tried his best every time. He had saved thousands, no millions of lives but that was never what people looked at only the bad he has done that is how the other heroes remembered him.  He had enough judgment left in him form all the rage inside  not to harm his fellow teammates as they slept in the Mobb Mansion and left them in a blink of an eye without any type of warning.

OA several weeks ago

This is where it all started. These are the bastards that left me in space for dead. They were the first to sell me out and they will be the first to feel my wrath
thinks as lands in OA. Things there were different it seemed as if it had been evacuated for some reason but that was not important to him. All that was important to him in his angered state was revenge. The planet was desolate but at the same time was still functioning perhaps the GL's had "more pressing matters to attend to at the moment" words that still haunt RL to this day . The Renegade was met by a group or rookie GL's 13 in total. They were no match for the Excellence of Execution. His experience and fighting ability was more dominate and as for will power......they never had a chance. As he man handled  each and every one of the rookies he took their rings placing them each on his fingers. How ironic13 rings he thought as he extended his arms out and said "I can feel the power of all the rings combine with my own inner power".

He looked towards the Guardians temple but did not approach. Instead  he clamed his hands together and with the power of all 13 ring he aimed towards the ground and left of a blast. The blast traveled so fast that it reached the core of the plant within seconds which in turn heated it to destructive levels. All across the plant volcanic eruptions occurred and with a howling whisper RL muttered "The Guardians will never know what hit them" and took off into the air at the top speeds. Once he was several hundred miles away from the plant he turn around only to witness the great explosion that he had caused. He felt no remorse at all when he destroyed the Green Lantern planet. He knew that he would no be a hunted man by the corp but it matter not to him he was not done on what he had set out to do. The Renegade looked and his hands once again feeling exhausted from the exertion of power like he did the first time he put on a GL ring. 13 of the most powerful weapons in the world at his command added to his already great power. He knew that he had to learn to control it and using as little bit of power as he could his body began to shimmer out of space and he appeared in a place that he thought nobody would would dare to look.......Limbo

Limbo days ago

Renegade Lantern knew that he had all the time in the world now. Spending all that time in limbo he had mastered the use of his new weapons and the time for him to act was upon him. Thing had changed on Earth as well. A hero named Kurrent was now leading his old team Mobb Deep. Gamber had become president and died.  Along with others soul taker, Final Arrow, aztek the lost and Sha. RL kept a close eye on the civil war and saw how Sha had fallen. Like him she had changed sides several times and when she fell their was no heaven or hell for he only Limbo. RL had faced her before and seen what she can do. He was very impressed with the way fought and determination also he knew that she was Mobb Deep and to him despite all his rage and madness still had a soft spot for them. He noticed Sha's soul float around limbo for days as he thought when finally he approached it. He put his hand on her forehead and began to exercise his great power onto her until her soul was now encased into her former corporal body.

Even The Renegade was amazed at what he had now done he had brought a soul back to life. Before she could speak he open a portal directly to the Mobb Mansion. "I might need you some time in the near future" he said to her as the portal was closing. After that display of power he knew that he was ready and his body began to shimmer again. He appeared right outside of Earths atmosphere. 

This will not be like OA you will all face me and I will end all of the people that sold me out  thought the deranged and powerful RL as he descended into Earths mesosphere. He began to pick up speed as he cut through the stratosphere and was at top speed as he entered the troposphere. All his rage and a new found confidence made him extremely dangerous. Well inside of Earth now he stopped and waited and began to preform an environmental play back. He looked all across Earth until he finally saw former Zero Squad members that now called themselves ICE Dragons going into a mansion that rested on top of a cliff. By now he knew that NASA and Shield radar probably  had a lock on his location and the ICE Dragons would know that he was coming but that is what he wanted.

He took flight on course to the ICE HQ fast and as the green streak that was him made a screeching sound RL whispered to himself in a maniacal manner "Venegence"

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

NeVann just stood in the doorway, his dark brown eyes scanned over both men trying to read both of their intentions. His body rested at an angle against the door with his arms overlaping ench other, while wait for a reply from either man. The wind slowly began to pick up blowing southeast as the three men stood looking at each other, NeVann's hair ruffled and swayed in the mid day breeze. Uncrossing his his left arm only for a moment to brush his hair from his face, as Hayden was the first to reply to him.

"Yes I am Hayden, your new captain. I will talk more with you later. This man was just about to tell something."

After hearing Hayden's words the young ninja desided he didn't really want to hear what AJ had to say, so he returned to a vertical base with his right hand resting on the handle of his sword. His eyes left the his new captain and pierced through to AJ's soul while his fingers began to tap the handle like he was playing it like a guitar, then with out saying a word he took a step forward. Seeming to be carried  by the wind itself  his one step closed the distance between  him and AJ, his hair danced behind him while he gracefully moved from the doorway stopping inches infront of the F.B.I. agent. The shinobi stood to the side of AJ while facing the opposite direction then him, for a moment it seemed that NeVann would just walk off  his fist clinched and in an instance it found itself heading for the agents stomach with the intent of driving the air from the man.

If you touch another person that works here I will not be "so nice" next time, got it? Well Hayden I things to do right now but yes we will talk later.

Then raising his hand up to about head level he waved two fingers at Hayden before vanishing in a gust of wind and leaves.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Darkchild
Hold your breath moron do it...he has a trick up his sleeve

Before Darkchild could react the bomb rolled on the ground and stopped at his feet and it exploded. Gas filling the room within seconds, Darkchild tried to take a deep breath the gas taking affect quickly. He turned around jumping forward out the third story window and slamming into the ground. He stood up his vision blurry See what did I tell you you fool their out to get you. They want to keep you as a pet and nothing more. Darkchild shook his head dismissing Genesis words with a few of his own "Shut the hell up, you have done enough damage for today. Just tell me one thing, is that image in front of me glowing." Darkchilds vision was coming back but all he could see of the figure in front of him was a glow.

"Please tell me it is, because if it is. This day will go from crap to something fun." his vision cleared and the man who stood in front of him. Darkchild brushed himself off and smiled Genesis was grinning also "I dont much like this guy this should be fun" Genesis spoke using Darkchilds voice. DC tapped his earpiece and spoke "We have company at the front gate." then his arms fell to his sides ignited, his arms engulfed in flames "Been a while hasnt it?" he says to the man in front of him "Been too long Renegade."
Ajnin Judithe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ajnin Judithe

Could we be of any assistance?

He turned his attention to a camera in the corner of the wall. It was a camera of the front gate. At the gate stood two members, the known DarkChild and the legendary Renegade Lantern. AJ's anger began to boild. He knew who it was that hurt his brother now. It was RL! He had heard much about the legends and myths of the famous RL. But that only made him want to tear him apart more. AJ cracked his neck as he ran to the front gate. He stood up holding his guns in position. He was not going to interrput he would just wait and watch as the two clash. If RL was as good as they say. AJ would get his shot at him. AJ was known as the living bullet, but unlike other bullets he had Renegade Lantern's name written all over him.
LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LstPaladin

Paladin is still inside the meeting room when he hears the security alarm anouncing the arrival of an intruder.  Before he can react he hears DC on the com link letting the team know the intruder is at the gates.  Without hesitation Paladin has his weapons ready and knows he has to get outside as fast as possible.  Paladin charges right into the outer wall, creating a huge hole in the wall. He is now outside with DC, and the intruder.

To his surprise he sees a familar face.  The intruder is none other that his former leader Renegade Lantern.  However it is easy to see that although the form is Renegade it is different somehow,  Paladin can feel an evil presence coming from the figure.  Paladin begins to swing his hammer around and around.  Whatever his intentions, Paladin knows he cannot allow Renegade to hurt any of his new family and Paladin is ready to do whatever is necessary to stop him.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Copy

Following Lexicat orders, Copy continue following Darkchild. Somehow, Copy could feel the darkness within DC. Probably because he has experience the darkness a lot. Following Dc to another room while invisible, he made sure he was far enough from DC so, he couldn't still sense his presence. Waiting by the door he put his ear to it, to hear whats going on. Suddenly, Copy heard something rolling and hitting DC feet. Than, BOOM! A bunch of Gas started filling the room, that Copy could breathe from where he is standing. Worrying about DC, Copy covered his mouth with his hand, went visible, and started screaming: "DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!", at the top of his lungs. Smashing the door on his way in he could only see the gas. While checking around the room he heard the window shattered. He ran towards the sound and jumped straight out the window.

Finally outside he saw DC slammed his body on the floor. Copy, using Morph powers, stretch his arm out to catch the building with his sharp claws, and pulled himself towards the building so he could wall crawl. Using his Binocular Vision he saw DC with a man, and then he noticed that man. That man was...........Renegade Lantern!!!!

"Wow, I mean wow. I so did no see this coming".
Is what Copy said.

DragonGateAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DragonGateAcer

The visions and the memories kept rushing into his mind of his past life all the memories good and bad opened up like a flood gate some how he knew all these people and he knew them well. He was reborn like a phoenix from the ashes he had arose but what for did he have a calling and why did he have all these memories of his former self the battle with the ninja Uchiha Nevann ran through his mind as did all he missions with the team Mobb Deep only three men he could see when those memories arised the first was Dormath he was always blurry then there was Morte a man who Karite in his past life regarded as the man who had helped him more than any other to develop his fighting skills but the most clear of the three was a man encased in a emerald energy a hero to the people and one of the greatest heroes to live Renegade Lantern a man who even now Karite called friend, ally, team mate and brother.

Karite woke up in a dark room it was small yet cosy the type of room you get when visiting a grandparent there was a mysterious comfort to it one that relaxed him it took him a little bit to find his bearings but he quickly did realising he was in the WAL HQ a place before he called a second home but now called it home after coming back he had stayed there telling all who he was many didnt believe it at first but after hours of talking revealing his memories they welcomed them into there home with open arms accepting him like a brother he was not on the team but he considered each one a team mate no infact they were so much more they were family.

Karite got out of bed and put on some close it wasnt much nothing fancy or even hi tech just simple clothes he began to do some quick stretches warming his body up the room was cold before meditating clearing his mind and getting ready for the day ahead. It just seemed like it would be any normal day nothing special would happen. Karite exited the room and walked passing various rooms and workers all greeting him politley he quickly saw the main door was open so he decided to go outside and get some much needed fresh air stepping outside he took a deep breath the icy air filled his lungs he closed his eyes and opened them feeling a live noticing a figure one who he had only met once but knew who he was his attention them turned to the body laying on the floor.

You know the road sweepers are gonna be pissed  

Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Bio Guyver

"Well there was rumor that there was something weird about the ICE Dragons lately. I went to check it out and long story short."

Those were the words that came right out of Aaron's mouth. Hayden turned to look at NeVann for a moment, but soon found out that he had vanished. He was a skilled ninja and ninjas were known for stealth. Wherever he was, he was far from where Hayden and Aaron were standing. As Hayden was about to speak, there was an interruption. Aaron was recieving a call. He picked up his phone and began talking.

"Aaron Justice here. May I be of any assistance."

There was a moment of pause.

"Hop in!"

A vehicle appeared in front of the men's eyes. Aaron was the first to enter the car. Hayden had no choice but to follow with whatever he said. This sounded important. But if this were a trick, he would be ready to attack. Hayden jumped in the car, sitting in the front. Aaron began to speak.

"Long story short there is a demon inside of DarkChild that is anticipated to break loose. But oddly enough there is a mysterious large power source moving towards The Dragon Lair. But the thing is, it cant be DC because he’s already inside the lair!"

This sounded concerning to Hayden. Darkchild enough was a dangerous problem, but now this. There may be need of assistance.

"This sounds serious. I'm going to call my team."

Hayden pulled out a device, which was similar to a phone. He punched a button, sending a signal to all W.A.L. members. The signal Hayden sent was one that calls for assistance. Every W.A.L. member has these devices in which they can communicate. It also serves as a tracker, so the team can catch Hayden's current position.

Minutes Later

They had arrived to the Ice Dragon HQ. Hayden ran in front of the HQ. There seemed to be a battle occuring. Hayden had lost contact with Aaron after leaving the car. His goal was to find an Ice Dragon member and find out what was going on. Hayden was just outside of the gates. He was hiding behind some boulders. Apparantly, Darkchild and what looked like a different Renegade Lantern, were standing together. Hayden tried not to make any sudden movements, as he was crouching there on the ground, with head ducked down. It was a good chance to attack, but Hayden had no idea if he should. He would just have to wait.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Redemption.A strong word,but it seemed to mean nothing to Akira.He was ruthless killer,a heartless person who killed without a second thought.He only wanted fame,power,and everything that crossed his mind.Akira is the ultimate destroyer,the greatest evil.Yet lately visions of heroes has been crossing his mind and he thought about saving the day over and over again,what were these thoughts that passed through his head.Ever since Gambler had died and left him with the task of killing various heroes he has grown with a certain sympathy to the members of justice,it was odd.

The past month was even worse,Akira had lost to NeVann and Darkchild.Perhaps he was losing his touch,or maybe he was holding back without knowing.That encounter with Darkchild was what triggered the dreams,ever since he had met the beast that was Genesis did he have visions of grandeur.He even had a prophecy that a hero would return and become the most vile villain.What did all this mean?For all Akira knew,he was just going insane.He had to find out what this was all about and could only find answers where he was not welcomed,a member of the Ice Dragons could translate the dreams and tell him what they meant,but the problem wasn't getting there,it was being allowed there.

So without further thought The Ice Assassin strapped up and slipped on his shades and not bringing any weapons.He walked to the edge of his window and looked down at the city,before letting his hands drop and he began to free fall.As he picked up speed he began to use the momentum and change his motion,almost walking on the air at super speeds,faster than any jet or cosmic being for that matter.He was only 15 minutes away from the Ice Dragons HQ at this pace and shot his hands out to propel him into the air.As Akira reached closer his glasses picked up to new signatures and they began to overheat at the amount of power they disrupted,Akira  went blank as he ran across the arctic waters and though of his dreams.This was it,Renegade Lantern was that Vile Villain in his dream,Genesis had returned and he was destined to try and end it.Thats when the serious look came from his face and turned into smile,he picked up speed faster and faster,running straight for Renegade Lantern.

Land was getting closer and right before AO reached it he launched himself over RL,changing his direction mid-air and aiming his palms for the Evil Lantern,while looking at the man known as DC.Akira landed and skidded across the ground,hands still up ready to shoot ice energy of the highest caliber.He smiled once again after fixing his shades to fit back on his eyes,then standing straight up he looked at the heroes around him and twisted his lips to give them reassurance,even though they had no idea of what Akira meant or why he was there,he fixed his tone to show that he meant no harm and finally spoke.

Redemption.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drifter was still within the meeting room, amongst the shadows around the table when he heard DC's voice go over the intercom, it spoke of an intruder at the front gate. Without a second's thought, He pulled out appeared to be little more than a black five inch stick from his pocket. Click went the small item as Drifter hit a button on it's side. The stick then exteneded, into a six foot long staff, accented with real silver stripes and of course Drifter's logo.  Firmly The Maimer said "Door" , With that infamous saying, a pitch black gateway opened behind him and when he stepped onto the other side, he was at the front gate.Now standing along side his "Family", He was ready to take on the world, much less this glowing mad-man. His staff clinched tight in his hands, he twirled it over his head and took a defensive stance.

He now stood beside them, Darkchild, Copy, LstPaladin and to his surprise.....Akira? Akira had landed infront of the heros, skidding across the ground but finally standing up as if he was going to fight the Renegade as well. What did this ice fueled Hellfire club member want? He was no hero, Was he assisting the lantern perhaps? No. It seemed not as he raised his hands ready to give this Renegade hell, and giving the hero's reassurance he spoke "Redemption".

"Redemption"

A word all to familar to Drifter, He too was once a villain, A man on the wrong side of the law. Perhaps Akira really was trying to reform.

Who knew. But at this point, all Drifter cared about was the Lantern.

"Renegade! You're not harming this family" He shouted into the heavens themselves readying to attack.

Angelic Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Angelic Reaper

Katherine, who is known much to the world as Angelic Reaper, was walking down the side of a road in her hometown. It was a long stretched road that had no stop signs, no light post, not even lines to distinguish the left from the right lane. It was the back road she used to take while going and coming home from medical school when she first started, so she wouldnt have to go through the main roads and hit traffic that would delay her about an hour. As she walked in her jean pants and red tank top she looked down at the dirt ground she was walking upon next to the road, the sun beating down upon her at a steaming 120 degrees, the normal temperature for summer time in the desert. But for some reason the heat never really got to her, sure she was sweating a little but it was nothing she couldn’t just stick out. She pulled her short black hair away from her face as her purple eyes continued to wander around upon the ground until she came across a burnt mark that was permanently set upon the pavement of the road, along side it was a hole that was about three inches wide and one inch thick that was six inches deep.  To anyone else this may have just been a crack in the road and just some burnt mark. But to Kat, it brought back memories of the night that she was both cursed and blessed with her powers. As she stood there for a moment as she then lift her head up, looking both ways across the street, even though she knew there were no cars coming it was a force of habit. She then looked down at the two markings and walked onto the street, her feet becoming warmer inside her shoes from the heat of the ground.

She then stopped in her tracks as she stood only a few inches from the markings, her eyes focused on the ground as she slowly crouched down. The heat from the pavement rising up to her face as she went lower, causing her face to become slightly redder and her forehead become wet with sweat. She was now only about two above it, her eyes never moving from the spot as she then picked up her right hand. Making a weak fist she then moved her hand out towards the pavement as she the extended her fingers, making there way to the hole in the ground. But when she was only half an inch away stopped as her breathing became shaky as well as her hands. She snapped her hand back and stood back up, taking a couple of steps back and then turned and started walking away from the spot. She held her right hand with her left hand as she brought them close to her chest while focusing back on the ground and walking away.

For some reason for the past month she’s felt as if she was becoming weak, however not physically weak, but spiritually weak. This caused her to worry, because it was her spiritual energy that was a big help in containing the curse that came with her blessing. This curse was the demonic soul that lived within her, the demon that calls itself ‘Reaper’. As well as becoming weaker, she’s also been having nightmares, nightmares of her demon coming out in a battle, but it wasn’t like other battles, instead of the demon willingly to go back into her mind after a fight, it would stay in control, going around and reaping havoc upon the world. While this was going on, she was trying to get a hold of her guardian and teacher, Orifiel, the archangel who gave her, her blessing by giving her some of his own powers to keep the ‘Reaper’ in control. But for some reason she was unable to reach him, which was odd. She was never unable to reach him, but she figured because of her weakening spiritual energy this might have been the cause of it. She even thought about talking about it with the other members of the team she was on, We Are Legend, but got that idea right out of her head as soon as she thought it. After all it was her curse, she would deal with it herself. Which was why she was here, she thought maybe going to the spot were she first received her powers, she would find answers, but she didn’t have the courage to go through with it, she was scared, scared of what lived inside her becoming in control of her.

As she continued to walk she heard a familiar ringing in her back pocket, her head shot up as she pulled a communicator out and held it firmly in her right hand. It was the communicator that all W.A.L team members had. This was used only for emergencies when the Captain or other Co-captains of the group needed the team to gather together. Without question she looked at the coordinates were he was at, she stood there for a moment as she looked over at the coordinates again and again. It was the HQ of one of their allies, The Ice Dragons, a team lead by a good friend to the W.A.L group, Andy. She knew if there was trouble there, then it must have been major. She quickly tucked the communicator back in her pocket as she took a look around for a second, making sure no one was around. She then held out her left hand as she charged it up with electricity and then clapped her hands together, a blinding white flash filled the area she was at. When the light faded away, Kat was now standing in her Angelic Reaper outfit. She then took a deep breath as she closed her eyes and concentrated were she was going. Then within a blink of an eye, she was gone.

A split second later she was now standing inside The Ice Dragon HQ, she looked around for a second, ready in a defensive fighting stance as she saw a man ducking behind some furniture, a man who had a W.A.L communicator. She paused for a moment as she looked down at him with a confused look on her face.

“Who are you?” She asked as she then heard a voice coming from across the room. The voice was cold, and dark, sending chills down her back. She looked up to see Akira, a powerful warrior. She’s heard so many stories about him and his battles against not only heroes but other villains as well. She then looked over a few feet away and saw something that frighten her even more. It was Renegade Lantern, but… it wasn’t him, not the one she knew. His soul that was lurking inside him was dark, and corrupted. As to why he was like this, she didn’t know. She then saw Darkchild standing just across from him, the two fighters looking at each other, she also saw that Darkchild was having his own fight inside himself. She didn’t know what was going on, she saw other ICE members standing around, as if ready to fight, yelling at Renegade Lantern and Akira.

She without hesitation she walked up and past the man who called on the W.A.L team and stood firmly in front of Akira. She looked up at him, as twisted smile formed upon his lips. She then remembered what he spoke, ‘Redemption’. What did this mean? Was he not here to harm anyone? Or was it a trick? She couldn’t tell, she just knew she had to keep an eye on him.

"Akira, what business do you have being here?" She asked as she then looked back at Renegade Lantern, she figured the rest of the ICE team could handle him, while she tried to figure out what Akira was really here for as she turned back and faced Akira once more.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Andferne

DC did not take to the news lightly as Andy knew he wouldn't. He was stubborn as a mule and it made him chuckle as he already knew how this would end. As DC stormed out Copy had followed him and a number of people had made their concerns known, Andy knew how each of them felt about one another as it was his job to know, even before this meeting. He sighed as Lexi trotted off to try and get her big brother to open up and allow them to help. It would fall on deaf ears though as Genesis had too much control now, and they might even be too late. He watched as Nighthunter also left and knew that his old friend had a ace up his sleeve, he just hoped that it didn't make matters worse. But things were about to get worse, a lot worse.

Just as Lexi had come back down into the dragons lair to fill him in on what happened between DC and her trouble hit. He listened to her intently but then was pulled away as alarms sounded off. D@mnit he thought we don't need this right now, we are about to lose DC if we don't act fast, what possible could it be this time.

Security measures all set off, a number of secret alarms ringing off in his visor as the whole place was rigged in with his high tech visor. Quickly he dashed out of his chair and over to the main console yelling out for Paragon. "Quickly over to the secondary console, lets get eyes on the bogie's" Just as he finished those DC's voice came through on the comm links saying he was picking something up and checking it out. Andy's first thought was sh1t, if things got too bad what would happen? would Genesis finally be able to grasp a hold of him completely in a moment of rage....The systems were booted up and ready at this time. Four laster canons rose out from the ground and initiated their targeting sequence. A number of camera's came online as well giving him eyes and ears everywhere. Using his visor he switched on his comm link so he could speak with the entire team. "Listen up as some of you know we have an intruder.....multiple intruders now" he called out as Akira Overdrive arrived on the scene as well. "Renegade is out primary target, I am picking up a large power surge coming from him, he careful something is not right, do not, I repeat DO NOT hold back, take him down" The laster canons were all armed now and ready to fire off, he had control of two of them and if Paragon had gotten his up and running he would be in control of the other two.

As the canons targeted onto RLs location he reached out to Lexi's mind, knowing she could hear him. "Baby DC is going to need you, I know this might be hard on you and strenuous but you have to try and lock into his mind. Try and keep Genesis at bay while we deal with RL and any trick Akira might be up to. If things get too rough in there baby I want you to pull out. Do not get sucked or trapped into his mind. We are not sure what all Genesis is capable of"

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#38  Edited By Last_Guardian
beeep beeep beeep!

Obi Wan Kenobi slowly sat up in his bed and looked around frightened by the sound.  His WAL communicator was beeping.  Uh oh... the young jedi said before he yawned That ain't good.  After cracking his neck and back Obi jumped out of bed and grabbed the communicator.  Opening it, Kenobi could see a small red light moving quickly across the screen that read "Hayden."  Kenobi quickly realized that the new leader of WAL was trying to give him his position so that he could get there too.  Ahhhh! I thought today was my frickin day off! oh well... Kenobi looked in the mirror and smiled, Damn, Obi, you look better everyday.  Obi put on his specially made WAL attire and then opened the drawer of his nightstand, pressing a red button in the corner of the drawer.   A low hum was heard as what seemed like one of the walls that constituted the room sinked slowly into the floor.  As the wall disappeared into the floor, a white light filled the rest of the room.  A huge smile crossed the young jedi's face as he looked into the hidden room.  The room was full of glass shelves on which rested Obi's three lightsabers: his original green lightsaber, his blue lightsaber, and his most powerful weapon, his white lightsaber, which, with help from his WAL teammate Slinger, had dubbed "The Equalizer." Kenobi quickly got all three weapons  and placed them on a holster belt, which he then fastened onto his waist.  Obi then picked up five of his light daggers and slid them into the other empty holsters on his belt.  The day was  extremely hot, and Kenobi knew he could do without the coat he usually wore.
Obi ran down the stairs, communicator in hand.  Whatever this was, he knew it was trouble, Cap would never send a signal like this if it wasn't serious.  The little red dot on the screen seemed to come to a complete stop and Kenobi began walking faster.  As he came out of the house, Obi began running until he built up enough speed and took off into the clear blue sky.  The hot California air felt heavy on the jedi's back.  Oh hell no...too freakin' hot,  Kenobi said as he started descending and landed back in front of the WAL building.  As soon as he landed, Obi made his way to the WAL hangar.  As he walked into the huge complex he saw the many vehicles at his disposal: cars, motorcycles, jet packs; but what he needed was something faster.  Obi Wan smirked as he set his eyes on one of the Pelican Air Transport Units.  Kenobi ran and phased through the exterior of the mighty airplane.  Sitting in the pilot's seat he tried to go back to the day that WAL's old leader, Spartan 177, had taught that lesson on How to Pilot a Pelican.  He hadn't paid attention that day because he had been writing love letters to AR, but, Obi figured he'd figure out the specifics of piloting as he went along..how hard could it possibly be?  Once again, Obi Wan Kenobi glanced over to the communicator, the dot still wasn't moving and the young jedi feared the worst.  
Kenobi pressed various buttons in order to starr the takeoff sequence.  As the engines roared and the turbines began cycling,  Obi talked into a com link thatran through the house and yelled.  Hey! any other WALies that wanna help me save Cap, jump on the Pelican now.  I repeat jump on the Pelican NOW!  Without looking back as to see who got in, Kenobi pulled back the levers and made the ship ascend into the heavens.  With one quick pull of a third level, the Pelican jetted forward, headed towards the the  Cap's location.  Throughout the ride Obi had many close calls.  Almost crashing into buildings on several occasions, but after a while, Kenobi began closing into the signal.  Ok....we're close.  Obi began manuevring the pelican in a dense mist.  He finally arrived at where the red dot had stopped moving.  Ok..now we just gotta land.  Oh sh!t, I don't know how to land.  The young jedi looked down at the ground and observed a mansion, with several people outside, they seemed tense.  Obi lowered the Pelican, knowing that one mistake could send him and anyone else on the plane to their doom.  After a few tense minutes, Obi was gfinally able to land the Pelican.  He sighed with relief as he got out of the plane and saw Cap and AR standing there.  
Can anyone tell me what the hell is going on?              
Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

After a while in the meeting room, Cryo was getting fed up with waiting. As the situation developed in Cryo's mind, the concept of it became more prevalent. He tapped his fingers in anxiety on the table, his head in one hand. His foot bobbed up and down as he thought more about it. He sort of saw where DC was coming from. To further try and understand his situation, he put himself and DC's spot, and replacd this 'Genesis' entity with The Wolf. Now he got it more. One glance at the hole in the wall, and Cryo leapt from his seat, heading for the stairwell. He'd head back to his room to prepare. Cryo jogged up the steps and turned in the hallway, heading towards the ocean. Cryo's room had a perfect view of the ocean, as nearly three walls were all one big window. The Water Dragon needed to view its element. The furniture was coral and pearl, cushions and pillows formed from water filled Jellyfish tops. The mattres of Cryo's bed was a waterbed, complete with tiny fish swimming in it. The sheets were formed from dried, treated seaweed, laced together to become some of the softest sheets there could be. The walls were different shades of blue in a wave pattern. To one wall was his bed, the opposite wall his TV and entertainment system, and the middle wall was for his cluttered belongings--stuffed animals, books, etc.

Cryo grabbed his bag and began loading it up. He grabbed some of the materials he used in Hunting, some essentials, the usual stuff. He could fit almost anything in his bag, and he usually did.  He plopped to his bed and went over how he was going to perform this next task. It'd be hard--talking to DC about it. Cryo was reluctant, but he honestly didn't know of anyone else who's dark side was still relevant than he. He nevertheless packed as much as he could. He'd need it. He made sure he had FrostBite, the whale necklace around his neck, as well as the shark tooth necklace which harbored the Spirit of the Water Dragon. Cryo glanced out at the ocean. He usually trusted in its wisdom, and looked to it for advice. Now, the mid-day sun cast an endless glow on the crystalline waters. It gave Cryo hope of his action.

Then it changed. A slight change in the ocean's movement. A glimmer of light shifted from its normal pattern--a shadow. Something was flying over the Ice HQ. That's when his ears twitched, as he heard people running through the HQ. He immediately flew from his room, but stopped. He needed to talk to DC, or at least find him. He knew DC well. They'd been allies and enemies at different times. The thought was tempting, but the safety of the HQ and those in it mattered more. "DC can wait." Cryo said, sliding down the steps to the Dragon's Lair.

"Ok," Cryo said, seeing Paladin and Andy already there. "I'll handle the basics. Scans and checks galore." Cryo ran to a computer and entered his passcode, typing furiously. He brought up the Mansion's statistics and perimeter reading's, performing mutliples scans of the area and checking the defense forces.

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Paragon

Paragon jumped to his feet as the alarm sounded.

"Quickly over to the secondary console, lets get eyes on the bogie's" Andferne called to him.

"Already there, bro." came Paragon trough the com-link, as he had teleported to the console and booted up the cannons. He quickly interfaced his glasses with the computer and Andferne's visor, linking the two. The crosshairs lined up on RL and prepared to fire. "Man, how have the Guardians not stopped him yet?" he asked Andferne rhetorically. "You'd think Sinestro would have grabbed him for his guys by now, or something, then maybe I could have one of those rings!"

The cannons fired four shot before needing a quick cooldown. Meanwhile, Paragon was going through information, trying to find something to give them an edge against someone with the most powerful weapons in the universe. His database came up with nothing on RL himself. Only history of the Corps.

"Damn. I should have been updating this stuff during my hiatus." he thought to himself, while scanning for hints of how to take care of the threat. "Weaknesses, weaknesses, weaknesses.... Ah! Here we go. Yellow. Frick. Not anymore I guess. Hmmm.... Wait. Here we go. Only weak to yellow when feeling fear." The cannons fired four more shots, lighting up the sky.

"Boo-yaka-sha! Andy, what's RL afraid of?" Paragon called over. Before Andferne could answer, Paragon interrupted him again with another idea. "Wait, no need! I know it's risky, since she's trying to keep Genesis back, but if we can get Lex to bring his up his deep dark fears from the back of his mind, and surface them, we might have a chance! I know it's risky, but it's your call, man."

It was a huge gamble. Risk letting Genesis escape now, or have him come out at a worse time and blindsiding everyone.

"Roll the dice, Andy. What's it going to be?"

Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Bio Guyver

The first W.A.L. member to arrive was Angelic Reaper. It was easier for her to manuever to places since she has the ability to teleport. Other members would need to take transports to get to places. Hayden looked at her face, walking past him. She seemed to be worried about something. And it looked as if she were in pain. Hayden was still in cover behind the boulder. The Ice Dragon members had already begun attacking Renegade Lantern, who apparantly changed from good to evil. He was out for redemption.

"Angelic Reaper, where are you going?"

Hayden got up to follow her. She stopped in front of Akira Overdrive. Hayden's plans for a surprise attack was foiled with Angelic Reaper making herself noticed. If she was noticed, then We Are Legend was noticed. Hayden stopped next to her. Above in the blue sky, just over a few clouds a vehicle made its mark. It was a Pelican, a vehicle created by the workers of UNSC. A W.A.L. member was operating this one. but who was it.

The Pelican slowly descended on the ground. The motor in the flying vehicle suddenly paused for a moment. With this, the three team members would have no choice but to help out. The doors from the Pelican and out came a W.A.L. member, Obi Wan Kenobi. He was a Jedi master, so he was a wielder of lightsabers. Lightsabers could virtually cut anything in a Jedi's path. But Kenobi also had the force on his side. He could levitate large objects, run faster, jump higher, and more. The young Jedi walked up to Angelic Reaper and Hayden.

"Can anyone tell me what the hell is going on?"

Keeping his view set on Akira he spoke. Showing no smile or grin, he looked at him. A face of wanting to understand what was really going could be shown in the captain.

"The Ice Dragons are having problems with Renegade Lantern as you can see right now."

Hayden looked back at the battle occuring between Renegade Lantern and the Ice Dragons, which was only a few meters away.

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Renegade Lantern

It didn't take long for The Renegade Lantern to get to the ICE dragons domain. Once he arrived he was met by Darkchild who had appeared to be a member of the hero group. "A lot has changed since I was last on Earth thought the Emerald Ace. For the longest time the beastly Darkchild had a villain and a most formidable one at that.

The Renegade just stared at DC as the beast spoke. Suddenly people started to come out of all the angles of the terrain. Some were easily recognizable while other were new faces that he had no problem taking out if they got in his way. For him it was a tale of revenge against those that he felt sold him out. That was all! Money and World domination meant nothing to him. RL still looked at himself as a hero but his anger and thirst for revenge had taken over and that is what drove him to kill. He would do anything for revenge no matter who got in his way.

With that said if their was one person in the group that was in front him now that RL would maybe think twice to physically harm was his friend LstPaladin. For a long time  Paladins loyalty was what kept him and the Zero Squad together. When RL brought back Final Arrow he did not turn his back on him when others looked down on him but he fought by his side that showed him that Paladin was a man of honor and duty, that, Renegade Lantern admired about him. The Renegade now began to glow with an immense green glow around  his frame and looked only to Paladin and said "You, you were by my side in my darkest hour, leave now and I will spare your life, Stay and you will be held accountable with the rest of them"  Suddenly a man with great talent acrobatically sailed over the Renegade and more people kept arriving as if they were planning an onslaught on the Excellence of Execution.

Renegade Lantern waited as the the group formed. Actually for him this was better because he would not search to take the all out the obviously were not aware of the power he now possessed.

From the mansion came four loud sounds. RL turned his head slightly to see that it was four missiles. Quickly he looked back at DC that was right in front of him and the rampant let off a forceful right hand right towards the villains chest. After the blow he quickly took to the skies letting the four missiles fracture the ground and all that were standing near.

Now that he was skyward RL focused on his would be attackers. From the ground arose a fleet of jungle animal all green in color constructed by the Emerald Ace. The variety spanned from Bears to Lions and even Elephants. All were programmed with ill intent on ravaging the heroes and Renegade Lantern would do nothing but watch from above until he felt it was time to attack. Suddenly 4 more missiles were fired off lighting up the sky, this time they were yellow in color. As the four approached he looked at them with a half smile and said aloud "YELLOW.................I FEAR NOTHING". By this time he had made a forcefield around himself while in the air and the first two missiles hit the field exploding on contact. It caused a cloud of smoke around RL which covered his silhouette completely. The last two missiles went into the smoke cloud but did not explode. They in fact were turned around within the cloud and returning towards  their point of origin.

The  smoke began to vanish and all that was seen was Renegade Lantern with his arms crossed in a commanding position hovering in the air looking on the havoc that his constructed animals were causing and calculating his next move.

Ajnin Judithe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ajnin Judithe

As the alrge bomb exploded it sent Ajnin crushed againstthe wall. He could feel major tension growing in the air. The muscles through his back and neck began to tighten as the story got deeper. Never in his days as a detective or mercenary, had he seen something that got so deep. Renegade Lantern was a myth that appeared in every legend and fable. He had not believed in the mysterious RL not because he had never seen him before because the myths made it as if he was the law. But in actual reality AJ was the law. The good law and the bad law. And there was nothing anyone could do about it not HFC, not ICE, not Mobb Deep. Not god. He was not letting anyone get in his ay. Or the price…well its kind of self-explanatory. He didn't feel emotion so pain was not a problem. Yet he was still human. But he could do things with his minds that some mutants couldn’t manage. He knew why he had these abilities. It all fell in from his quest to become a living weapon, he had done everything from electrocuting himself to drinking gun powder. Now all that would pay off. Some called him a super soldier but he way beyond that. As he told everyone, he was a living bullet, and pulling trigger would be big mistake.

He whispered as he noticed how similar the two stories war. But he wasn't about to let that get him down. Because there were  many tales about Armageddon. It was even one that involved Ajnin himself. There was a man possessed by Satan, turned into a war-demon that would bring the world to Armageddon. But this wasn’t a tale for Satan better known as Doom had once taken over him and turned him into the beast name hellford. He knew that RL would have a 10% chance of fight Hellford, but he had forced Satan to never posses him again. Dam. There was one other way to do this. The old fashion way, dispose of him quickly. His thoughts had been cut short as an arch enemy of his had appeared. This enemy was Akira Overdrive, the only game Akira and AJ played together was who was the best killer.

He kept his eyes on Akira for he knew that there would be something slick up his sleeves. AJ could not decide who to fight first. Both were well known, but RL on the other hand could possibly take over the world, but he was not about to let that happen. If he put fear into the eyes of Satan he would do the same to RL. AJ chuckled in his mind. Almost all of the legends were in this one area. There were only two people missing. One was Gambler president of Comic vine. Gambler seeks nothing but wickedness and mischief. It was as if Gambler had truculence against his own world. AJ was planning on taking Gambler down soon too but that would have to wait. The other legend was known as Final Arrow. Arrows story was even deeper than RL’s. Arrow  was a creator of chaos and a breeder of havoc. No matter how many times the FBI and CIA tried to take down FA, the witnesses just seemed to disappear.

The Living Bullet decided it was time to put together his tactic. He didn't want to go straight in full power he needed a game plan. He looked around at his surroundings. He had to plan everything correctly. If he made one move wrong it could result in him losing his life. And he was not about to let that happen. He looked at vile lantern. He almost felt bad for the Lantern, he had evil in him that not even he could control. It was as if All Good Things Gone Bad. AJ kept something in mind. He was not doing this just for the fame. He was doing this for the world, he as doing this for his brother. Nothing was thicker than blood. The sun beamed down on AJ neck, he could feel the sweat trickle down his back. His large bulletproof vest made the heat even more devastating. But what AJ couldn’t find out was, rather it was the heat or rather it was the trepidation the lurked in front of him.

AJ felt down on his legs and grabbed his two powerful 44 magnums. These firearms were not normal guns. These gun shot out lasers that would pierce adamntium on contact and could certainly fight its way through a force field. These guns had been custom made for AJ by Tony Stark. What made them so powerful was that he managed to mix the lasers light with plasma and a type of lava. It was an odd combination but as long as it worked AJ was cool with it. He then began the first phase of his attack. He used his devastating matrix ability to run up the wall. AS he used his momentum off the wall he made his body turn in a spiral form as he neared RL. Quickly before he got to close he fired the lasers. He didn't take his eyes off the lasers until they were about a centimeter from RL’s leg.

With that he pulled out a small device. This device was just as high tech as the laser guns, but this may have been a little more known. As he pressed the button on the device a long light shot up. This was a light saber, more powerful than any normal sword. Its laser was more powerful than the ones released by the gun. As he neared closer to RL he directed the light saber down. Once he had managed to get the sword between RL’s legs he slashed it up in attempt to split RL’s body in half. He then began slashing outrageously as RL’s head in effort to decapitate him. After he had finished that move he found himself landing on both of his feet. He could not yet see rather RL had still been there because smoke clogged the area. But he was not ready to take any chance. He pulled out two explosives and launched them into the smoke where RL had been. He began to speak, even though he still could not see his opponent.

Maybe someone should have warned you. I’m not the type of guy you want to piss off.

With that being said. AJ quickly flipped over near the others.  He felt more confident then ever. Rather he killed RL or not this would just be one more hall of fame record for him. He waited for RL to return an attack or at least begin another clash.

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LexiCat
she returned to the meeting room and briefed Andy on just how dire the situation was. things with DC were rapidly deteriorating, Genesis seemed to become stronger every passing moment. with his threat to Copy and DC's personal warning to her, she knew he was having difficulty keeping him pushed back. she was about to ask Andy how far he was willing to go when the alarms within the Lair went off. she shot up out of her seat and she looked around at the group and then to the display of the security monitor feeds"It's Renegade Lantern? Here? But.. Why?"

the why became all too clear as he mounted his assault and spouted the usual amount of Villian Monologuing. he'd turned evil and with this new ideal and new outlook, the target of his wrath was quite clear. it was ICE. some of those he would have at one time called a friend. a brother. as the Lair's defenses kicked in, it was also obvious that Darkchild was having none of the assault. as he ran from the Lair, being followed by LstPaladin... she turned to Andy with fear in her eyes
"Andy, if he's fighting.. There's no way to keep Genesis back without help. He's going to let him take over and then we're all in grave danger."Andy nodded and as it became clear the battle was not to be an easy one as the one known as Akira appeared and joined up with the evil Lantern, he bade her do whatever she had to do to keep Genesis held back. inside of her mind, came his message
Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo's claws typed furiously on the keyboard. Up on screen, the defense levels of the base were constantly in a state of flux. After Paragon fired the few shots from the cannons, the cooldown level appeared, a flashing red. "There goes option A." Cryo said, bringing up some more options. Paragon suggested the theory of Yellow being a weakness, As it was indeed a weakness for Green Lanterns. "Honestly, though, whoever is weak to a color has seriously got some issues. It's like, 'Oh no, I see a yellow taxi cab. Help! I'm dying!'" Cryo abandoned his mock voice and continued with the scans. "Ok, those four missles damaged the mansion's front lawn, but that's about it so far."

Then RL formed Energy Animals, formed from his Lantern Ring's energy. Cryo became outraged. "You call those animals? More like poorly drawn cartoon caricatures! Amateur." He was extremely defenseive when it came to animals, after all, he was one. Cryo began typing furiously again, maintaining the mansion's defense shields. "Ater that missile bit the mansion's shields are down to almost 90%, and depleting due to the animal's attack. By the Gods, this guy just won't take a hit." Cryo sensed a new scent, and he realized Lexi was in the room. "What's new, Kittycat?" Cryo joked. He heard her speaking to Andy, but Cryo was too busy diverting energy power to the weapons and shields. As he connected the conduits via the computer to maximize energy flow, he felt Lexi grip the back of his chair. "Hmm?" He said, turning his head. Then he felt fingers graze his back and a thud on the floor.

Cryo fully turned around, expecting to look into Lexi's eyes. After seeing nothing, he looked down to see Lexi sprawled on the floor. "Lexi!" He yelled, getting up from his chair. He whipped water around his hands, preparing to try and heal her. "Lexi, hang on. Hang o..." The world suddenly went dark. The room spun, then swept his legs out from under him. "Hold on, it's a twister!" Cryo said almost drunkenly as he dropped to the floor. Water splashed on the cold floor and leaked out around his body. So too did his mind flicker, the last edges of his consciousness fleeing his body. He felt a pulling motion, much like the pulling motion he got when he was flying around on a roller coaster once. Thought he couldn't see, he felt a rushing past what he believed were his ears.

Then it suddenly stopped, and all was quiet.

DragonGateAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DragonGateAcer

Karite looked on as a car drove of into the distance it was just him and the chilled night air he looked around as a group of men came out of the building and began to clean up the mess that was laying outside all smiled and nodded to Karite as they walked past but not one spoke they only seemed to aknowledge him through instinct seeing him as a mere ghost and perhaps he was a ghost of the man he once was. The air was frosty and bitter below the neck was fine his clothes hugged his body keeping his body warm insulating the skin but the cold air wrapped around his face numbing his cheeks and locking his jaw making him rub his cheeks just to get his blood to warm up and get the circulation going in his face.

Karite turned around and walked back to the building but instead of going inside he turned right and walked untill he reached a dark alley to the side of the building taking another right he headed midway down the alley it was dark dreay and rather spooky the walls were beat cracks located in various places as grafitti were wrote all across the walls trash from over filled trash cans blew around being driven by the small gusts of wind. Karite leaned against the wall immediatley feeling a chill go up against his spine from the cold frosty wall located above him was a fire escape black and rusty the underneath of the metal could be seen. It was a old fire escape used by WAL when there other escape options had been limited.

Karite reached into his pocket and drew out a cigarette placing it between his pale lips it stuck to his mouth then drawing a lighter and pushing down a small flame appeared covering it up from the wind and cold he lit the smoke up the little bit of warmth felt good as he took in a few deep breaths allowing the smoke to fill his lungs before letting it out. Karite had gotten halfway down the smoke when he heard a beeping come from his back pocket reaching into the pocket he took out a small device it was a hi tech communicator and tracker that was giving to him by the leader of WAL even though not on the team this was a constant reminder that perhaps he should be. The sound giving off told him that it was an emergency and that what ever was going on he needed to get there. Karite opened up the device and his eyes became fixed on a red dot.

Karite from the beeping and the speed of which the dot was moving a battle was at hand and he needed to get ready and equipped so heading back inside he headed back to his room and got undressed before putting on a all black attire the fabric was laced with nanos it was light yet highly durable easy for movement attack and defense he then but on a black coat which had his cybertana and nano staff placed in a two holes on his back he then dre two desert eagles and placed them in two holsters built into his clothes. Karite left his room and went outsided noticing a jet off. Karite placed his feet upon a trash can emplying static to the can becoming one with the metal before using his electromagnetism to take flight. The wind whipped his face as he followed the red marker he was like a eagle soaring and free then the dot stopped and it didnt take him long to reach his destination.

Karite noticed the same huge jet that had took off not just 15 minutes ago and he looked around at all the pieces on the board he could see the new leader of WAL as well as two of its loyalist members and good friends to him Obi Wan Kenobi and Angelic Reaper he also noticed a few of his friends from ice dragons as well as the top assassin Akira Overdrive and a few people he had never seen before but amidst the smoke and the chaos that seemed to have taking hold he noticed one man stepping onto land he stood face to face with a team mate a ally a friend a mentor but most importantly a brother that man was Renegade Lantern that emerald green light was unmistakeable but there was something different Karite could feel and sense the darkness in The Renegades heart he was different menacing and Karite knew he was here to cause harm to attack his other friends but why Karite couldnt believe it emotions began to build inside of him and ignoring all around him it was just him and his friend in the whole world knowing he may have to fight RL but brotherhood was holding him back he was trembling at what his friend had become and the power he now posessed he didnt want to fight but knowing everything RL taught him he may have to but he wanted to talk to his friend.

So the devil played his tune and you danced. Why tell me why? 

_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By _Obsidian_

Izaac continued overhearing the conversation between Aaron Justice, Hayden and NeVann. "Long story short there is a demon inside of DarkChild that is anticipated to break loose. But oddly enough there is a mysterious large power source moving towards The Dragon Lair. But the thing is, it cant be DC because he’s already inside the lair!" "This sounds serious. I'm going to call my team." Izaac closed the view portal.

Seconds later, his WAL communicator started beeping. Better get going then, he thought with a pleased smile at his face, looking at Zoria. As he was about to take off, he heard a telepathic message, from none other the Empress of Zerox, Selena X. This message reminded him that he was not any superhero, but also the Magical Guardian of Earth. The Magical Guardians were based from the planet Zerox, the magical center of the Universe. Listen closely, Izaac, because the planet Oa, the source of the Green Lantern Corps, has been destroyed by the former hero Renegade Lantern. In the process, he killed 13 rookie GLs and took their rings. He has now 14 of the most powerful weapons in the Universe. This Renegade Lantern is the same power source that has gone to the Dragons' Lair. Be very careful, not only for the Renegade, but also for DarkChild, whose inner demon is about to break loose. His pleased face warped into a rather shocked one. After looking at Zoria, who had the same expression, his face turned from shocked to determined. Let's go. Zoria answered him, Yes, we can't give up without a fight. There are too much in the gamble to do that. Izaac raised his hand as it started glowing. After a second, a portal appeared. Izaac and Zoria stepped through, appearing at the battle scene, outside the Dragons' Lair.

He could see four yellow missiles approaching Renegade Lantern. Right, GLs are sometimes weak to yellow... he thought. Zoria replied him. Really? What an absurd weakness...Nevermind, let's go, Izaac thought again. Izaac's eyes and hands began to spark in blue energy. Next second, he called upon the powers of water and fire by drawing their respective power symbols for it. Powered up, he created a blue blade of pure light, not unlike the Green Lantern energy constructs, though the blade was blue rather than green. He started smashing against a green energy beast, a lion, at the same time as Zoria summoned cold, snowy winds around her and launched herself on a green tiger construct, while also unleashing cold beams from her eyes.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Andferne

Her soft angelic voice spoke to him in reply "I'll do everything I can, Andy. I promise. Strain or no strain, I'm the only one who can fight to keep Genesis back!".

Then only a few moments later he heard Cryo yell out . "Lexi!"........................"Lexi, hang on. Hang o..." and then Cryo fell towards the ground, laying next to his wife. Her voice was still ringing in his ears as he went to move out of his chair and run to her side, the instant he stood up he felt woozy and toppled over. Crashing down to the ground and unconscious. He had no idea how long he had laid there, but when he came to it was a whole different ball game. He saw his Wife and Cryo still crashed on the ground as he picked himself up. Kneeling next to them he lean his head down close to Lexi's face, his hand caressed down her face as he leaned in to try and feel a breath from her nose. She was alive and his heart eased a little. He took her up in his arms and called softly to her.

"Lexi darlin, baby you ok? please answer me, come on baby wake up. I need you love" He continued to hold her in his arms as he looked around. Cryo seemed to be moving about and he knew that he would be ok. "Cryo bro are you ok?......Where are we?" Andy asked as his environment just now settled in to him. The ground was rocky and hard. A dark red color and it felt hot.....like hell hot. He looked around and the ground only went out so far in any direction before dropping off.....dropping off into nothing. Small chunks of land floated above and around them as well, even large places under the platform of land they were on. He could feel the evil lurking in this place, it chilled his bones.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo's eyes flickered open. His sight was blurry at first, but it became clear. Then he saw the worst red sky he'd ever seen before. "Well, if that's not ominous..." Cryo lazily sat upright, crossing his legs and shaking himself out. He felt a pinch of pain and gripped his head, rubbing the sore spot. "That's the last time Dionysus invites me to one of his keggers." After a quick look around, he realized he was nowhere in the mortal world. His eyes shifted around as he stood up. "Disregard the previous statement..."

It felt weird to stand up, and Cryo nearily feel to the floor again. Upon closer inspection, it wasn't even floor. Cryo knelt down to examine it, the drop in altitude greatful to his head. He ran his hands over the rocky soil. It burned, like Underworld-level heat. Cryo stood up and stretched, finally gaining motion in his limbs. He shook out his legs and noticed other floating pieces of land all around them. "Not as spooky and scary as the Underworld, but I'll give it a 5 out of 10 on the chill-o-meter."

"Got any idea where we are?" He glanced over to Andy to see him tending to Lexi. Cryo immediately sat down by them. "She gonna be ok?"

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#50  Edited By Nighthunter

Nighthunter saw how Darkchild tried to stop the gas from affecting him by jumping over the window. "Darkchild!! That big son of a b!tch" said Nighthunter as he went to the window to see where his teamate and friend had fallen trying to escape Nighthunter's gas from having effect.

As Nighthunter looked over the place searching for Darkchild he noticed something shining in the sky, a green sky that shined as much as a star and it was comming directly toward the headquarters of the ICE dragons, as Nighthunter realized who was comming he decided that he would go down to greet Renegade Lantern.

It had been awhile since Renegade Lantern had been last seen on Earth, long enough for someone else to take his place in Mobb Deep and long enough for him to miss how much everything had changed and how it had all happened. Still. Nighthunter remembered perfectly when was the last time he had seen Renegade Lantern, it had been when the now dead Gambler had made all of the heroes in the country enemies of the state and had declared war.

They started that event as allies, but it ended with them facing each other because like in many other times they didn't agree in how justice should be served, how villains should be taken care of and how someone must act to rightfully claim that he is a hero. Renegade Lantern had changed his ways from when the two of them were teamates in the Zero Squad, he had decided to have a more...direct kind of aproaching criminals.

Nighthunter had suspected that when Renegade Lantern brought back Final Arrow and got obsessed with killing him with his own hands was the turning point that started Renegade Lantern's change of vision, Nighthunter suspected that moment was when Renegade Lantern adopted his sense of always looking for the "greater good", that was when the hero became a hunter, a hunter that wanted blood from the people that he considered villains, without realizing that slowly he was going too over the edge and becoming one of them himself.

That's what Nighthunter though at least, he didn't know if he was right, maybe it hadn't been Zero Crisis, maybe it had been another thing but who knows. As  Nighthunter was going to turn around to leave the room and go to meet Renegade Lantern he made eye contact and then, without any other proof, without any other guess he realized that the moment had finally come.

Nighthunter stood silent for the next few minutes until then he left the room and went to his laboratory, getting ready for the battle because Nighthunter knows that no matter what, failing to prepare is prepairing to fail and that Renegade Lantern was about to try to put the ICE dragons through hell, why he didn't know but he surely was ready for the battle.

Nighthunter entered his lab and put the computer on, after that he started to talk "Computer. Bring me project 3110 again, only leave one portion and bring me the rest" after that the computer brought three containtments which had a serum that Nighthunter would inject himself with, the same he did to recover himself after Gambler blew Alcatraz during the civil war, the one that would make him recover from any injury in just a few minutes with the sideeffect of cuting his lifespan.

After injecting himself Nighthunter got up, the serum would be a failsafe for what he intended to do, it was the only way that he would survive the next battle. Nighthunter used his computer to see what was happening outside, many of the team members already ready for the battle against Renegade Lantern, at the same time he saw some members of the team known as We are legend and Akira in the place, he saw then how Renegade Lantern created a jungle without any real  problem, creating animals for the battle in the process.

Nighthunter knew that he had to move faster if he wanted to help "Activate project 2106 base of the power in that position" said Nighthunter before leaving his laboratory and grabbing his most equipped, faster and best jet that he had designed, getting ready for the fight that could make him lose his life.

Nighthunter activated the jet and then left the hangar, gaining a lot of high and then turning to face Renegade Lantern. As he was getting closer he released his full arsenal against his once teamate that had turned to the darkside, as he was getting closer to Renegade Lantern Nighthunter pushed the eject button and then left the ship that had been filled with explosives, the jet even if it didn't have a pilot was programmed to go to where Renegade Lantern was.

Damn I really loved  that jet, highest top speed yet and with enough equipment to take a small army without any problem. Good thing I'm rich thought Nighthunter as he started to fell to the ground in a high speed, as he was falling he grabbed his sword and used it to stab it in a tree to make the fall slow down until he landed without any problem in the ground.

Nighthunter then looked to Ajnin who had sent his own kind of attacks to Renegade Lantern. Nighthunter didn't personally know Ajnin, because of that fact that Ajnin had just started in the superhero business, Nighthunter however did have files of the data he had gotten from seeing Ajnin work in other ways, the man was new in the business, but he surely knew how to fight.

Nighthunter turned around and started to talk to Ajnin "I'm sorry that I interfered, but this is a fight I must do. Do me a favor would ya? Take this cam and record the fight, as soon as this fight finishes push that button and Andferne will get the data downloaded to his visor, that will analyze all of Renegade Lantern's attacks, the flaws in them and a few stats that could help the teams take him down:" after that Nighthunter gave the camera to Ajnin and sent a telepathic order to his laboratory, it was time for project 2106 to start.

A little base appeared infront of Nighthunter, after that a few cables appeared from his powersuit and connected to that base, after that Nighthunter's powersuit started to gain power from the electricity of the headquarters, enough to power a big city for a few days and all of that to Nighthunter's disposal.

Renegade Lantern had made 2 mistakes; the first to don't take each one of the ICE dragons individually, the second one to attack them at their own home, their base, the place that they knew perfectly and that could give them advantages that they usually didn't have. The electricity kept going until Nighthunter's power suit was fully charged, causing it to vibrate in a way that made both the powersuit and Nighthunter's body suffer.

Nighthunter knew about this though, that's why he injected himself a big ammount of the serum from project 3110, that's why during civil war he made the ability of the powersuit to rebuild a faster one, all of that to give him one chance against Renegade Lantern.

Nighthunter looked to Ajnin and said a few words to him before jumping into the battle "I really need you to deliver that data from the entire fight before you continue, so don't attack until I'm done with him...or he's done with me. Oh and tell the team that if this ends like I think it will...Hawk can have my chair" and after that Nighthunter jumps to send the first attacks to his opponent, he enters a fight that he knows that he can't win, a fight that probably will cost him his life, even so he does it without hesistating as sometimes it's more important to fight your demons than actually beat them.

The vibration of Nighthunter's fully charged powersuit both destroys the suit itself and the skin of Nighthunter, but the nanobots of the serum cure it in a matter of seconds just like the powersuit rebuilds itself. Every minute that this fight takes place Nighthunter's lifespan keeps getting shorter, while at the same time he gains strength like many times bigger than the one of any human, he also gains speed and resistance from the attacks of his opponent.

He now really is a living weapon, he is fast, he is strong...he is untouchable. He now has more power than he was ever meant to have, he had more power than the one any human was ever meant to have but that doesn't matter, nothing matters; the past, the future are nothing, all that he can think of right now is the present and the battle that he is having.

"Long time no see Boss" said Nighthunter before he sends his big wave of attacks,  a few hits that goto  diferent angles of Renegade Lantern's body, hitting hundreds of times stronger than he was ever meant to be able to do, knowing that in the end he will lose, yet he is not giving up, he is going forward, not backward. From fight to fight to wash away the past, Renegade Lantern is the past and there was no way that would let him be in his future or in the one of anyone in the ICE dragons.