Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Planet Tophet, Universe Y

So this is what you look like
So this is what you look like

The very nature of this universe was odd. Depression seemingly stalled in the atmosphere, there was no life on this planet--save for one. Now two.

Despite the absence of life, the planet itself emit a disturbing calls of what sounded like tortured souls.

The moment this "Sha" stood foot on Y's planet, the cocaine Goddess appeared to speak from the Planet itself.

"You're in the wrong universe aren't you. What brings the Guardians of Sha's to my simple universe?"

Y's voiced boomed nearly startling the woman. "We have to talk. I know you have the ability to see into other Universes, I need to know where Prime's Ziccarra Liafador has gone." Sha of Infinite Forevers, it was a title within "Sha" Universe; the highest title. The person tasked with recording the history of each and every "Sha", but could not interfere.

"Ahh, yes. The Prime. Say didn't you used to be Blue?" The planet boombed back. "I guess you haven't noticed how cold it is here." SOIF replied back.

"Your nipples gave it away." The top soil begin to shift and mold into a humanoid form, revealing the 'Cocaine Goddess in origin form.

No Caption Provided

"So this is your origin form. I always thought--

"Thought I was what? Chinese? No I just prefer them to the others. Prime Ziccarra was pulled from the Prime Universe and integrated into another. From what I'm seeing things are going to be quite entertaining"

From this vantage, Y could peer into literally every universe. There was a version of herself everywhere, blessed with the knowledge of her original being.

"Ziccarra has jumped multiple Universes and absorbed her equivlents. I believe she's attempting to amass enough strength to come here and kill you. I think she may be trying to become like us. What do you mean things are going to get interesting" It was stated that since Y was'born' at the center of creation; that if she was killed here on Tophet, then all of creation would shatter. But very little people knew where this point in space was.

"Ziccarra isn't the only one from prime in the Nu. Maya Summers is there, and you know how much they LOVE each other. Also Jean Luc Lebeau is there. When they realize that well...you know how things pretty much go with those two. As for her coming here to kill me, I applaud the effort, but she can't kill me. She'll be sniped the moment she enters this universe. Tis an honor though, she killed her own daughter just to gain power to try and kill me"

SOIF remembered, Matina was Prime's daughter; using her magnetic powers the Ninjan Queen completely pulled her daughter's metal skelaton from her body.

"You really need to fire the Cortega Force, they're weak and ineffective. I've killed 30 of them just last week. We'll talk about that later, but if they can't stop Ziccarra from universe jumping what's the point in even having them?"

Y and SOIF were not friends, and fact they were mortal enemies. Though SOIF stood as the post powerful of all Sha Variants, she could not kill Y. Y could not kill SOIF--but this didn't stop SOIF from using the Cortega Force to try and capture the Flower of Carnage.

"The Cortega Force isn't really structured to deal with a woman that can fly through whole planets."

"Oh for pete's sake, she's weak to ICE"

"No, all that does is slow her down. Ever since she's been absorbing everyone...She's been getting stronger. I fought her myself right before she left Prime, but even then all I could do was contain her."

No Caption Provided

Ziccarra brought forth an impromtu Ninjan invasion of Earth to retaliate against humanities actions just a few years prior. SOIF was forced to break her code to halt the Ninjan armada, but was in vain.

"Well, this has grown tiring. If Ziccarra finds her way here I'll kill her. I will say this her Universe Equivalent, is no push over. She will not run over her like she did the others."

SOIF was not aware of Ziccarra's other, only because "The Goddess" didn't have Sha status.

"Let's hope the next time I'm here will be to put you in a cell." SOIF said turning to exit.

"Since you are here, I do have one thing to ask. 'Infinite Forevers'?"

"Oh shut up"

Necrommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enjoyable.

Avatar image for deactivated-6032505a86f2c
deactivated-6032505a86f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This read like a legit comic book narrative.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@amin_karrit: @necrommander:Thanks!

I'm restarting "Sha" canon sort of to justify why Z is absorbing her other variants. It also allows me to put to work a few accounts that I no longer use.

Avatar image for deactivated-6032505a86f2c
deactivated-6032505a86f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: You're welcome. That's a good way of putting old characters that've outlived their purpose to use.

Quark-Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id forgotten just how good at world & character building you are.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quark-star: thank you

Avatar image for deactivated-634b038e2fe89
deactivated-634b038e2fe89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This gets my mind going in more ways than I'm sure what to do with.

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This gets my mind going in more ways than I'm sure what to do with.

OOOH How so?

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_summers: Umm...Is that an actual ask? How much abridged? >_>

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_summers: Umm...Is that an actual ask? How much abridged? >_>

It is.

Just wanna know where I can fit you in, because we've been talking about doing something for a while now. It might be time lol

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_summers: I knoooowwww and I feel so terrible about that! Some things happened in my life and it's really affected my ability to be optimistic, I was legitimately depressed for a time; otherwise, I would've been all over everything.

I'll get on it and start a PM--and do my damnedest to not go off on the tangents I usually do.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol I always respect the way you can get a narrative across but not take yourself too seriously.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

That might be the coolest title I've ever seen. Sha of Infinite Forevers.

*spectacular comicbook like read

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3