#1 Posted by AdmiralLogic (4131 posts) - - Show Bio

The second interview he'd had for a presidential candidate. Hopefully it would go well.

James Merrarn watched as the cameras turned on.

"Alright then, Mr. Savage, first question." James began, "This may seem repetitive if you saw my last interview, but can you please break down your policies on mutants for a quick explanation? Just to be clear for future questions and such." He began simply.

OOC:

Between me and @orion_savage

#2 Edited by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@admirallogic:

"I want the country to be safe. I don't want to look on the news, and see another mutant claiming they accidentally blew up a building or murdered a family. I just don't, I don't want the mutant to go through that, or the people around them to get hurt. So my plan is to create a system where everyone has access to a specialized doctor who can tell them if their a mutant, and if they are, get them help and training with their powers. Once this is active, if there's another case of accidental destruction or killing, and the mutant did not seek help, then they'll be held responsible."

#3 Posted by AdmiralLogic (4131 posts) - - Show Bio

@orion_savage:

James nodded as he listened, "Alright. Would they be able to keep their identities secret for the training? But be able to prove it was them by another method."

#4 Posted by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@admirallogic:

"Well in the case that they plan on being a superhero, then I'm certain we could allow them to keep their true identities from under wraps."

#5 Posted by AdmiralLogic (4131 posts) - - Show Bio

@orion_savage:

"And what about STRIKE? What are your opinions about them?" James asked.

STRIKE had become rather popular now, despite cutting ties it had remained a very active group.

#6 Posted by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@admirallogic:

"Here's my problem, STRIKE severed it's ties from the U.S and so, we just lost another American organization. Part of my campaign is that America needs to start fighting it's battles more competently."

#7 Posted by AdmiralLogic (4131 posts) - - Show Bio

@orion_savage:

"Well, I certainly agree there." James commented. "It had its reasons though."

"Now, what about your opinions on the other candidates? Just a short opinion preferebly."

#8 Posted by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@admirallogic:

"Well, Octavian want's to destroy millions of lives, Donn is probably my best competitor and we agree on some things but, you know the leader of the CIA probably doesn't have the best attitude for president, he really isn't in my opinion, and Rook, rook is probably too young."

#9 Posted by AdmiralLogic (4131 posts) - - Show Bio

@orion_savage:

"Do you really think youth is actually a problem for Rook then? Considering votes it's possible it could take off some for him, but from a political standpoint if elected would youth actually pose some sort of issue?" James asked.

'One of the more annoying things, bias against youth. Many basically use it as an excuse to deny someones ideas or arguments. I guess they forget the boy who invented the television was only a youth when he did so.' James thought to himself.

#10 Edited by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

"It's not that, It's that there's no way the guy is legally old enough to run for president."

#11 Edited by AdmiralLogic (4131 posts) - - Show Bio

@orion_savage: (I heard he had an age boost, you can change that post if you'd like)

#12 Posted by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@admirallogic: (I heard it brought up by Nox but I I didn't see Vex confirm?)

#13 Posted by AdmiralLogic (4131 posts) - - Show Bio

@orion_savage: (Weird, just a moment. If I come up with nothing I'll just respond as normal)

#14 Edited by AdmiralLogic (4131 posts) - - Show Bio

@orion_savage: (Must have gotten an age bump. It says age 35, which is the minimum preffered age for being a candidate.)

#15 Posted by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@admirallogic: (Oh lol he changed it. Making that post and some of the other before it moot lol)

#16 Posted by AdmiralLogic (4131 posts) - - Show Bio

@orion_savage:

(Some or them? I just saw the one that it messed up.)

#17 Edited by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@admirallogic: (Some part of the other posts* Basically the ones where he mentions Rook being too young)

#18 Posted by AdmiralLogic (4131 posts) - - Show Bio

@orion_savage: (Ahhh, well go ahead and edit them. It should be fine except those last two where James comments on it.)

#19 Posted by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by AdmiralLogic (4131 posts) - - Show Bio

@orion_savage: (Can you tag me once it's done please? That would help a lot)