#251 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#252 Posted by Darkchild (42991 posts) - - Show Bio

grabbing arrows hand

"Bad boys for life"

Oh and that glare when you said we need to be quite was their an underlying comment in that.

You can trust me to get the job done

#253 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

Mal took up point position, using his year of experience to lead his team forward. Somthing moved in the darkness. Mal tapped his mike, sending a noise out to Arrow and Shyft. Contact. He slid forward and somthing gasped before sliding down a wall. Two taps. Clear

#254 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Mal was at point and Shyft behind him Arrow hung back looking to the rocks , He saw something up top, He paused and looked at Shyft , Placing his gun on the floor he pointed to a group of rocks above them, he tapped his mike once and moved into the shadows.

moving slowly up the rock face he appeared behind a Locust sniper , crouching low he snuck up behind him, Pulling his knife from his boot , one hand went round the beast mouth as the other dug the knife into it’s throat , falling back he wrapped his legs round it’s torso , so it would not break free and let it bleed out.

Climbing down the rock face he picked up his gun and tapped his Radio twice, He came up alongside Shyft walking backward so nothing could sneak up on them , the moved as a single unit , stopping every now and again one something was spotted , a silent and deadly unit.
Post Edited:2007-06-05 19:21:54

#255 Posted by Darkchild (42991 posts) - - Show Bio

DC spots some movement in the corner of the room

Dc taps his radio and points in the direction of the movement.

sending a message telepathicly to arrow

So what would you have me do when i spot something that cant be avoided like lets see, a locust blocking the only way to the supports colums that need to be blown away

#256 Posted by Shyft (226 posts) - - Show Bio

As Shyft and company traversed the cold depths of the locust tunnels, she came to the realization that, in this place, she was in her element.

The shadows did nothing to hide the enemy, she was a mistress of darkness after all. She felt calmer as they descended into their enemies' midst.

However, knifeless, she could only sign the direction of an enemy's location.
Post Edited:2007-06-05 19:22:50

#257 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

Death stalked the tunnels, and his name was Arrow. The man moved silently, cutting throats, disapeering at will. Malcolm had never seen anything like it. Shyft was like a ghost, gliding along in the shadow, ethreal. But Malcolm was thier guide, thats why he had been brought. He would not fail them.

#258 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"DC spots some movement in the corner of the room Dc taps his radio and points in the direction of the movement. sending a message telepathicly to arrow *So what would you have me do when i spot something that cant be avoided like lets see, a locust blocking the only way to the supports colums that need to be blown away*"

Spectrum steps forth slicing the alein in several places.

It falls to the ground silently

"after you" he gesture to DC

#259 Posted by Darkchild (42991 posts) - - Show Bio

You know what smart arse i could hhave done that, but iwanted to know..nm its over and done with.

They both sneak even deeper into the tunnels trying to avoid any and all confrontation.

As DC walks he telepathicly sends Spectrum a message

Spectrum i have some claymores in my satchel that need to be planted, and when we find somewhere to plant them, i will need you to shut me in here while i do set it up. If i am harmed it will be capute for our team understand. If i am overwhelmed as i am planting the charges i will set them off and i will need you to stay out of harms way so you will get to arrow, alright under stand

#260 Posted by Shyft (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Shyft worked comfortably in her suit, and it blended into the darkness like shadow on shadow. She followed Arrow a bit, constantly checking their six.

She saw a few shadows move within the shadows. They were subtle, but there.

She tapped Arrow's shoulder and directed his attention in that direction.

#261 Posted by uj (223 posts) - - Show Bio

Jackson crept down the stairs, about half way he saw two Horde scouts searching the down stairs area. Quickly and quietly he removed his bow. sssst the arrow stuck in the head of one of the scouts, as the second turned to see his comrade, sssssst a second arrow found its mark. Outside was a scene outta a horror movie, blood and bodies, from both sides were scattered around. Jackson knew, they all knew, this was a suicide mission, and even if he did survive what then, he had tried to kill the President, they weren't likely to just forget that. Jackson gripped his machine gun tight, took two deep breaths, and emerged from the building blazing a trail

#262 Posted by Darkchild (42991 posts) - - Show Bio

DC was leading Spectrum when he spots a enemie Berserker.

SHIT

DC notices some colums in the background that look like support beams but they need to get past the big one.

Spectrum..you have any bright ideas because all i got will most likly kill us or draw attention to us and then kill us

DC takes out a long machette

So far this is all i got, but i know it wont kill him

#263 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

He head jerked up as Dc contacted him “Use your knife , keep it silent if we draw attention to ourselves they we swarm us and the base is screwed” His attention was snapped back as Shyft tapped him, He saw the shadows , Dropping his gun he pulled out his trusty knife, dropping down low picking up speed he ran foward jumping at the last moment brining the knife down on one of their heads, in one motion his leg knocke the other to the ground, as his hand pulled his bloody knife out the head he rammed it in to the other ones eye, Cliking his radio for the all clear.

placing his hand on the ground he felt a massvie vibration, then he heard it hundreds of boots , the ground was shacking at the sheer force, He looked at Shyft and held up a fist for them all to stop and find cover.

He belly crawled up to Mal , whispering “what the hell is that “ , he took out his binoculars and looked to see what he could find , “Crap” he passed them to Mal and waved for Shyft to move up to them,

“how the hell are we going to get round that, An army of Locust was heading for the mouth of the hole and they where walking across the only route to the support tunnel , They did not have the time to wait and there was no way the three of them could take a whole army on , I mean they where good but not that good.

#264 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"You know what smart arse i could hhave done that, but iwanted to know..nm its over and done with. They both sneak even deeper into the tunnels trying to avoid any and all confrontation. As DC walks he telepathicly sends Spectrum a message *Spectrum i have some claymores in my satchel that need to be planted, and when we find somewhere to plant them, i will need you to shut me in here while i do set it up. If i am harmed it will be capute for our team understand. If i am overwhelmed as i am planting the charges i will set them off and i will need you to stay out of harms way so you will get to arrow, alright under stand* "

"Good danm it you cant cut me out like that im as much willing to take the bullet as you" Spectrum was annoyed but he knew DC was right "okay just tell me what i need to know"

#265 Posted by Darkchild (42991 posts) - - Show Bio

When the bomb goes off so will this cavern and when i get the explosives ready im gonna set them off no matter if im in the room wiht them or not. I will need you to get to arrow and the rest of the team. Because it will take about 5 minutes for the entire cavern to collapse and i need you to get to arrow and shyft because shyft can get you all out in a hurry. But i will stand behind and take out any colums that didnt blow alright.

Dc then crawls up behind the Berserker and quietly moves his machette to its neck. And in one fell slash the behemoth is down.

Well that was easier than i thought

#266 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

"i dont see why i should leave you i just dont like it. Arrows a big boy now hel know when the charges go off"
Post Edited:2007-06-05 19:45:34

#267 Posted by Shyft (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Shyft comes up beside Arrow and stifles a gasp at the sight. The number of locusts was uncanny!

She risked a littles sound. "Shyt... What's the plan?" She paused. "In the shadows down here, I can feel my powers more than before. They might be good for a few tricks. Just give the word." She sighed dejectedly at the advancing legion.

#268 Posted by uj (223 posts) - - Show Bio

The numbers where overwhelming. Kill two four more came up a hole, if Arrow and his team didnt hurry there wouldnt be a base to come back to. Several brave COG's had been pinned down. They were rookies, and they were scared. Jackson ran and dove down in the trench with em.

"YOU TWO GOTTA COWBOY UP! THIS IS IT, WERE IT, THERE AINT NOBODY ELSE, NOW GRAB YOUR WEAPONS AND SACK UP SOLDIERS!"

Suddenly they a heard a whistle sound and then,

A mortar hit and sent everybody flying in different directions.

#269 Posted by Octagon Freak (11214 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon continued to fire out the window, when a grub came up behind him with a gun pointed for his head. Octagon spun around, and smacked the gun from his hand. "What are you doing dumbass?! Get out of here, follow the hoard, and take the base!" Octagon yelled. The grunt nodded, picked up his gun, and ran back down the stairs with no one the wiser.

#270 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

He looked at her "We have to conserve are powers I have a small idea", Pulling out a long black rope from his rucksac , then producing a belay devive , Tieing the rope of round his waist he passed the rope over to shyft he pointed underneath the bridge .

"We are going to climb along as they walk above us ." His blue eyes turned to malcolm "You have any more explosvie we can spare, set them at this end , We will blow the bridge " They all knew what this would mean , the enemy would know that someone was down here.

"Okay move" Silently they moved, Arrow was the first to make it under the bridge, He tied himself off and made a running jump , slowly he began to monkey swing to the other side.

#271 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

Malcolm crouched in the shadows, feeling for the C4 in the dark.

“S&%t.” he swore, hoping that he hadn’t misplaced the explosives. Then his finger came into contact with the cold case and he had them in his hand. He primed them and looked for a detonator.

They were single use, disposable, remote detonators that would work at almost any range. Perfect for the job they had in mind. The only problem was that he only had the one.

Acting quickly Malcolm played out a length of wire from the survival pouch of his webbing. He planted the charges and attached the wire to the firing pin. The locust were getting closer rapidly.

“Come on Shyft lets go.”