Gears of War RPG

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Octagon Freak

Ok, if you've played Gears of War before, it makes this easier, but if not, I'll help explain it a little. Basically, you'll be found in jail by me, and hopefully a small group of others. Try and explain why you're in prison, and then we'll be attacked by aliens known as the Locust Horde. I'll try and explain questions in the Ooc thread, which I will post soon.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Akwa

Akwa sat on the prison bench moping.

'Gee, you punch one guys head off and you go to jail. That's stupid!'

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Constantine

Ha,ooked up at the ceiling and down at the he started muttering to himself "they got what was coming to them....im aloud to shoot bad people.....i used to.....honestly sure one of 'em died but the rest were fine.........five years in here so far two to go.....i should killed the others den it would be worth rotting in here....for what dey did hmmph" he stopped muttering when jhe heard a thud he looked up and brushed some hair out his eyes he heard strange sounds of weird creatures he grabbed his long black coat and rested it at the end of the bed he was sitting on, he then lied down and used it as a pillow.

Quadraxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Quadraxis

Quadraxis was put in a former Airplane hanger where they would put captured enemy planes due to quadraxis' massiveness and to ensure he wouldn't escape he was deactivated "Wow that is one gigantic peice of machinery especialy for a land vehicle" said one of the guards "Yep I'm surprised it can even move with it's weight" said a second guard "Well godzilla can stand with his weight so I guess it's more than possible" said the first "Well how did we bring it down" asked the second guard "I think We detonated an H-Bomb five miles above him, and then the EMP shut him down" answered the first "It took all the EMP that an H-Bomb delivers just to shut him down?" said a Third guard "Yeah." said the first "We have done our initial analysis and we have found out that he isn't made out of any element or compound on earth" said the liutenent scientist "Of course he isn't no material on earth would be that dense or not collapse on it's self at Quadraxis' weight" said the lead scientist "We have also analyzed his weapons and we have found an enourmous aresenal It seems that the machine either doesn't know all it's weapons or It doesn't use them" said the liutenent scientist "Hmm intresting give me details on the weapons and armour ASAP" said the lead scientist "Yes sir" said the scientist team.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Spectrum

The officers had SPectrum in his restraints.

"right now boy you know the drill by now. Hands on your head and lie down" the Officer ordered.

Spectrum lay down on the ground waiting for the wardens to put down the tray. Seeing his chance Spectrum pushed off the wall with his feet. Knocking the first officer of his feet he spun, being ristricted by his chains Spectrum kicked the secong officer in the knees before he had a chance to call for help or get his tazer. The first officer was on his feet againn when Spectrum grabbed the tray snapped it to make a blade. Slicing at the officer he went down hard amidst screams and garglings of blood. Spinning around Spectrum threw the blade catching the second officer in the back of the ankle. Hurtling over the fallen officers Spectrum tugged at his restraints streching them out the door slamming the door shut and snapping them off. Spectrum was free he pressed the red punishment button outside his door. Electricity streaming through the room the officers screamed in agony.

Quadraxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Quadraxis

"The Quadraxis drone isn't like anything we have seen" said a scientist "What about MechaGodzilla?" said a second scientist "MechaGodzilla was far less durable and nowhere near Quadraxis' weight besides MechaGodzilla was built only to destroy other monsters, Quadraxis was built for Maximum Level Security" said the first scientist "Ahh I see" said the second scientist "The drone seems to have Sentience" said the first scientist "How advanced?" asked the second one "Einstein Level." replied the first then the second one spat out his drink "Einstein Level!! But that kind of technology isn't on earth and If I'm right It's has above genius level tactical and strateigical ability" said the second scientist "Correct." said the first one "So when is the general getting here" asked the lead scientist "Ross will get here in T-2 days" said the Lead Technichian.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon and a small group of Gears (army soldiers) walked down a hallway, to find several cells. "Well, with the war going on, we probly ought to let these poor suckers out." With that, a huge crash was heard, and the building shook all around. All the indoor personel fled the building, as there were three emergence holes (holes that the aliens dig through the ground, and pop up through, can emerge anywhere at any time.) appeared on the bottom floor. "Great!" Freak said, as he knew the Locust would soon be upon them. Get these people out of here, move!"

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum opened his mind to all Akwa

"man i know where your cell is , im coming to get you now"

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Akwa

Akwa thought back to Spectrum.

Octagon Freak has just let me out anyway so need to try.

Akwa leapt out of his cell and looked at Octy.

'Why'd you let me out Octy? I thought you didn't like me?"

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Final Arrow

Doing press ups in his cell , Arrow hread the comtion out side "Wonder if it's time" He was a Sniper first class , He had been sent here after refusing to take a shot when a child was in the way, That and knocking his commaning officer out for giving that order .

He started to get dressed and walked to the cell door "Hey you mothers fancy getting me the hell out of this S hole".

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By uj

Ex-Marine Sgt. Jackson sat in his cell reading the works of Niccolò Machiavelli. Sgt. Jackson had been deemed a traitor to his country. During the Sugar Wars Sgt. Jackson, with his men turned renegade and in an attempted cue, tried to assassinate the President. He was eventually stop and court martialed. Now, serving two consecutive life sentences in Lebinworth maximum security prison, he sat. But little did he know a shot at redemption was just outside his door.
Post Edited:2007-06-04 12:27:48

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Spectrum

"Arrow you on your way out" Spectrum called from his mind "or you need a hand"

Spectrums powers still wernt fully working he had gotten some ice back and his martail arts but nothing else of yet. He just hoped the drugs they injected into him werent permanint and anyway they had taken his sword. First thing first he needed that back

He awaited arows response.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Constantine

havok heard arrows voice he put on his coat and looked through the bars on the door "ah ha come to break us out" havok couldn't wait to get his hands on his guns again it nhad been so long he remembered the first timehe used them his captain died that day though he then came captain of the squadron but fifteen years later pulled out cause a job to assasinate an important person when he told people he was sent from the army no one believed him.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum heard Havok and headed in the directoin of his cell

"arriving he pressed the release button and the doors swung open,

"well hello there"

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum heard Havok and headed in the directoin of his cell

"arriving he pressed the release button and the doors swung open,

"well hello there"

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By uj

Jackson heard several prisoners being released.

"How about a hand down here."

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Final Arrow

"Get me out of here now solider "

Arrow called to spectrum he could not use his powers , but he was very well trained he had lived for so many years now , he had been taught many diffrent ways to fight and to kill.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Spectrum

Turning from Havoks cell Spectrum opened Arrows

"good to see you" he smirked "we have to get to jackson he wants out aswell"

Running three cells down from arrows Spectrum realised Jackson

With all four now standing in the corridor Spectrum said,

"so where to from here?"

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Final Arrow

Walking over to Jackson "Long time no see " he said Throwing a punch at Jackson jaw.

Jackson had slept with Arrows wife when he was away on a mission, All fair in love and war but the man was due a punch in all books.

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By uj

Jackson picked himself up off the floor holding his jaw. "Nice shot. I see you still havent lost your touch. Look Arrow, that was along time ago. It was a bitch move and I deserved that."

Jackson got right up in Arrow's face. "But the next ones gonna cost ya."

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Constantine

Havok took his stuff and walked out "So what now ? btw can anyone point me to the weapon and convesgation room? I want my guns "

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Final Arrow

"Thats fine with me man , She was a slut anyway just had to clear the air before we go into battle" Arrow liffted his hand to shake Jacksons hand.

They both where S.O.B. but at the end of the day the where Army core , Brothers in arms and now that they had cleared the plate they could get on with killing these fools.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Spectrum

"boys right now we have to stick together nearly all our powers are gone and we have to get our weapons. Now where there being held i dont know but we need to find them quick have you not noticed the lack of security somethings happened something big" Spectrum stood inbetween the two looking them both in the eye.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Constantine

"anyone going to great me ?" havok said putting his coat on

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Spectrum

Spectum punched Havok in the arm

"thats the way they seem to be greating people today" Spectrum laughed.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Constantine

"thanks" he punched him back "from me to you, okay where to ?"

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Spectrum

" i need my sword and i guess you need your guns so weopens hold"

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Constantine

"yeah, but where is it ?" he asked seeing if anyone new "I could use my powers but not right now they injected me with something so i can't use them"

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By uj

Jackson looked around and saw no guards none what so ever. "We need to move and we need to move now." Gambler headed off down the hall.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Constantine

Havok followed he had no clue were they were going.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum went after Havok muttering "when i want to leave no one will but when Gambler wants to leave....."

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Constantine

"well he started walking you didn't" he muttered back and he carried on following.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Spectrum

Arriving at what looked like the weapons hold Spectrum tried the handle it was locked and asked "how do we get in"

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Final Arrow

The dorr began to open inside was Arrow with a cigar in his mouth and an scout rifle, he had put on his body armor, He slowly pointed at the air ducted above his head ,

"Lock and load boys and girls"

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum smiled as he walked in "never ceases to suprise me you" He picked up his sword

"nice to have you back" and looked around for anything else usefull

Spectrum bagan to stuff his pockets full of explosives "these'll come in handy"

Noticing screens to the left Spectrum walked over and switched them on

"oh god"

The screens were of the outside of the compound. Some sort of gaint insect was making easy work of the gaurds.

"guys you might want to see this"

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By uj

Jackson grabbed his AR-15 and two Colt 45s. Looking up at the screen he asked,

"What the $#@! are those?"

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Final Arrow

"Sweet" Looking at the monitor he smiled "I was going to save this for later , walks over to a large trunk and pulls out a BFG throws it over to Jackson "Im going to head to the roof and give you guys cover"

With that said he grabbed the last of his stuff and ran for the door "Got my eye on you guys" .

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Spectrum

"im sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing" Spectrum ran after Arrow

"wait i still havnt got my powers back"

but he was gone

"oh well"

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By uj

Jackson threw the chain of bullets over his shoulder. "Good Luck Arrow, you son of a bitch. OKAY LADYS, LETS DO THIS!"

Jackson headed to the door, on the other side guards were being slaughtered, but Jackson didnt care about them, this was the way out, the way to freedom.

"WHEN WE GET TO THE YARD, GET INTO STANDERD TWO BY TWO COVER FORMATION. GO GO GO!"

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow lay down his scout rifle in his hands , the cold butt of the gun rammed into his shoulder , Licking his lips he looked into the scopes , He could see Jackson.

He pulled the trigger a bullet wiz passed Jackson head and straight into the ugly Mo fo sneaking up on him, Raising his hand he waved to Jackson .

Turning on his com link "J your clear to the right , Theres loads of these mother fu..." at that he began to fire .

Quadraxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Quadraxis

the scientists activated Quadraxis once more however then quadraxis began to shake then he turned on "Quadraxis Unit activated" buzzed quadraxis as he turned to see the scientists "Humans have tried to capture this unit attacking" buzzed Quadraxis as he stomped creating a shockwave that killed most of the scientists and he then moved out of the hanger and began to move to freedom.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Spectrum

"yo army boy i intend going in full throtle" Spectrum felt and oh too framilair burst of energy through his arms.

He blazed out the door spewing flames onto the nearset bug, writhing in pain it rose up to attack. Spectrum dove under its scrawny feet Burning its back to cinders and lifting himself to his feet drove his sword into its now crispy skin. The others werent to slow to follow before he had time to catch his breath another alein was on him this one faster then the last trying to bite him with its massice calliper like jaws. Spectrum fencing the jaws off froze the bugs head and sliced it off with his super heated blade, moving onto the next one.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Octagon Freak

"Boy these guys move quickly. Get back inside here! There's too many of them this way, we'll take you back towards the back lot, where there will be helicopters coming in soon." Octagon barked. He turned back to see the rest of them were equipped. "Ok, anybody missing anything? Special items that might be important?" Octagon walked down a hallway, and cracked open a heavy door. He walked into the back, and hit a big red button. "That's the emergency all release button. Everyone's out now, so this could get dangerous. I don't know what else might be hiding in here." Octagon then turned back into the hallway, and looked up. There were white little creatures screaching up there, breaking the glass all down the hallway. "Oh great. Everyone move, NOW!"

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By uj

Jackson held a finger to his ear turning on his com-link.

Arrow, Arrow come in, where turning back and heading towards the back lot. Octagon says there will be a transport there to pick us up. Jackson out

Jackson then turned to Octagon, "What about Spectrum, he's still out there."

Quadraxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Quadraxis

Quadraxis Was holding off swarms of the aliens "Attacking enemy is numberless falling back" buzzed quadraxis as he backed away from the Aliens as fast as he can.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Final Arrow

He flug his rifle over his arm , standing up he looked out over the advancing army "COME AND HAVE AGO YOU UGLY MOTHERS" jumping down the zip line he had prepared .

"Jackson come in am on route, I sill stop and give you guys some time , I reapet will stay back and by some time DO NOT GO WITH OUT ME" moving to his 2nd vantage point he took aim and fired frocing them to take cover and slowing down there advane.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Octagon Freak

Jackson says:

"Jackson held a finger to his ear turning on his com-link. *Arrow, Arrow come in, where turning back and heading towards the back lot. Octagon says there will be a transport there to pick us up. Jackson out* Jackson then turned to Octagon, "What about Spectrum, he's still out there.""

"Oh really, well it's not really my problem right now. If he can get back inside, that's great. The Locust know we're here, so they'll be taking defensive actions. They'll spilt up soon, and try to head us off in the back rooms. He should be fine, let's move."

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum whizzed across the yard jumping over the bugs to Jackson "i heard transport, back lot, lets move" Spectrum kept the insects at bay with a wall of fire while Jackson and Octagon got out of the yard. Getting in himself he welded then froze the entrance shut so as to give them time. Catching up with the others Spectrum asked Jackson "i saw some of them with guns i was mainly dealing with the primitive ones so how the hell did thy get brains?"

Quadraxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Quadraxis

Quadraxis blasted some of the aliens with his missle until his backing brought him into view of octogon freak "Enemy units attacking retaliating" said quadraxis as he fired his rapid fire energy weapon.

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By uj

"I dont know Spec? But we need to get the $#@! outta here. Did you see Arrow out there?

Jackson stopped. "We all go, our nobody goes."