Gears of War Ooc

Shyft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#301  Edited By Shyft

If you're a student caught with cigarettes on school grounds, no matter the age, you get suspended.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#302  Edited By Octagon Freak

Jackson says:

"You love you some 80's hair bands dont ya lol"

Yessm, and Guns N' Roses is me favorite band. (no matter how bad they really suck, lol)

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303  Edited By uj

Shyft says:

"If you're a student caught with cigarettes on school grounds, no matter the age, you get suspended."

Ahhh, maybe in your neighborhood, nobody cared enough at my high school to even bother.

Quadraxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By Quadraxis

The largest thing to move is joining the team (Quadraxis is 48,000 tons heavier than the largest of aircraft carriers and Many tens of tons larger than the largest of tankers) You just got the big guns (I emphazise on "big).

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By uj

Quadraxis says:

"The largest thing to move is joining the team (Quadraxis is 48,000 tons heavier than the largest of aircraft carriers and Many tens of tons larger than the largest of tankers) You just got the big guns (I emphazise on "big)."

Just dont go all god mode, we want to kill some $#@! to. Its not supposed to be a cake walk.

Quadraxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By Quadraxis

Quadraxis is slow so he may not come first and he is useless inside buildings so indoors your on your own and your going to have to hold off till he arrives (He outweighs all ships and planes on earth he can't be carried by any human machine).

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By Octagon Freak

Alright, I think we're doing good. Can't wait till Arrow gets in though.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By Octagon Freak

Oh sweetness. They're going to make a movie about this game in 2009. I'll have to see it!!!!!! £♠Ä╥↑Æ=Ñ⌐lΓ'╓*╔⌠ⁿ≡Æ

Shyft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By Shyft

My transition back into the game is up. ^_^

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By Octagon Freak

Yeah, I saw. So I'm really bored with no action here, starting to think I should do something funny, just to make it more interesting.

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By uj

Your not that funny though.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By Octagon Freak

Oh haha. I can be if I want to. Maybe I'll fall out of the tree, and find a leprecaun or something. (I have no idea if I spelled that right, but I meant the little Irish guys that give gold to you if you can catch them.)ô

Shyft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By Shyft

Lets plan out the next event together. I say, that a large scale attack takes place. 4 berserkers (too tough for Quad). A corpser or two, and of course the seeders that spit out nerco things... gah I forget the name.
Post Edited:2007-06-05 16:39:35

Quadraxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By Quadraxis

What's a beserker, corpser, and the last thing

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By Octagon Freak

Berserkers are immense female Locust who fight using sheer strength and toughness. They grow to be 2.2 meters tall and weigh 260 kilograms (573.2 lb). They cannot see, instead using sound and scent to detect enemies. The slightest click of a gun can be heard by these creatures. Berserkers will also charge when a player is too close, picking up their scent. They walk slowly, often with their hands out to feel their surroundings. Charging Berserkers are powerful enough to smash through solid stone walls with ease and can kill armored humans in a single blow. Berserkers are immune to small arms and most explosives, but can be harmed by the satellite-based Hammer of Dawn. If confronted by a Berserker whilst the Hammer of Dawn is unusable, a COG soldier will have to be quick-footed and very resourceful if they hope to survive the encounter; yet, out of three encounters in the game, there is only one with a Berserker that puts the player in a situation where the Hammer of Dawn is offline.

Seeders

Large, insect-like Locust that launch Nemacysts into the air. When Seeders are present in an area, they scramble COG radio frequencies. Spawned Nemacysts then home in on the player, exploding on impact. Seeders can only be killed using the Hammer of Dawn. In the game, jammed communications prelude Seeder encounters. Although the Seeders can launch Nemacysts out of their rear orifices (their "heads" remain underground), they do not attack the player by themselves.

Nemacyst

Globe shaped Locust with tentacles hanging from their underbelly, Nemacyst are used as self-guided explosives, often launching themselves at vehicles, buildings, and Humans. At several points throughout the game, Nemacysts attack and destroy COG King Raven Helicopters. In large numbers, Nemacysts are also capable of releasing a thick inky cloud in the air, blotting out the sky and preventing the Hammer of Dawn from being used. Nemacyst are spawned by Seeders, released from an orfice in their rear body.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#316  Edited By Switch

Quadraxis says:

"What's a beserker, corpser, and the last thing"

beserker is almost invulnerable to weaponry you have to orbital strike it. A corpser is like a spider and seeders fire out sentient spore. Real bad hombres all of em.

Anyways, my charis acting as a scout and has just esccaped from the locust. He could have discovered Syfts idea and we could go and try to stop em.

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By uj

Without Havok, Spec, Dc and Arrow? You wanna go fight these things half assed? I'm in.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By Switch

whoops Oct beat me to the descriptions.

Could we include one of those big ass things with guns on thier backs that you run away from in campaign.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By Switch

Well if weve got Jackson, hand me my shotgun.

Although Arrow will be pissed at missin out.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By Octagon Freak

Forgot one:

The Corpser is an arachnid variant of a Locust. It is a large spider-like creature with multiple eyes and large elongated teeth. The Corpser has eight thick legs that guard its vulnerable underbelly, which is the only exposed part of its body. The Locust Horde uses the Corpser to dig tunnels through the soil of Sera, allowing the other members of The Horde to move about undetected, even allowing them to dig behind COG lines. The Jacinto Plateau, which is positioned on a huge slab of granite, is the only place on Sera that the Horde could not dig through. It appears in Gears of War in the prison level of Act 1, as a boss battle in Act 3, and is seen in the game's final cutscene. Throughout the beginning of Act 2, the player is also stalked by a Corpser, which causes random earthquakes and digs tunnels to allow other Locust to attack the player.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By Switch

we doing Syfts idea then? Now or when the others come online?

Quadraxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By Quadraxis

Beserkers are still made of matter my anti-matter cannon will send them to hell and by no means are any of my weapons "small" they are well above artillery grade (Think of quady as your land based battleship)

Shyft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By Shyft

Oh damn! Reavers. We need Reavers.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By Switch

Post Deleted.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By Switch

Quadraxis says:

"Beserkers are still made of matter my anti-matter cannon will send them to hell and by no means are any of my weapons "small" they are well above artillery grade (Think of quady as your land based battleship) "

dont you find your Char to powerfull? I mean you guy can level cities wheras I just have a guy with a number of witty quips at his disposal and an all to human body.

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326  Edited By uj

I'm $#@!ing loaded, but from the discription none of what I'm packing is gonna do much.

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By uj

Malcolm Rees says:

"Quadraxis says:
"Beserkers are still made of matter my anti-matter cannon will send them to hell and by no means are any of my weapons "small" they are well above artillery grade (Think of quady as your land based battleship) "
dont you find your Char to powerfull? I mean you guy can level cities wheras I just have a guy with a number of witty quips at his disposal and an all to human body."

No shit, I havent used any powers yet, and those who haved have used them wisely.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By Switch

My characters "powers" are experience and training. So I try and use my head to get out of sticky situations.

Quadraxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By Quadraxis

Quady is slow very slow (nothing that is 150,000 tons in weight can move very fast) that is his main weakness and also the beserkers will be attracted to his constant emission of ultrasonic waves and Quad has a known problemb with larger targets he was never designed for targets he can't crush that are also very fast.

Shyft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By Shyft

Quadraxis says:

"Beserkers are still made of matter my anti-matter cannon will send them to hell and by no means are any of my weapons "small" they are well above artillery grade (Think of quady as your land based battleship)"

Well Mr. Toughie. Don't use it. What's to stop that anti-matter water pistol from demolecularizing the air molecules in our vicinity? Don't do it. You're character is for insecure reassurances.

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331  Edited By uj

Shyft says:

"Quadraxis says:
Well Mr. Toughie. Don't use it. What's to stop that anti-matter water pistol from demolecularizing the air molecules in our vicinity? Don't do it. You're character is for insecure reassurances."

Lmao

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By Octagon Freak

We'll sick a Brumak on him. Muhahahaha!!!!

Quadraxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By Quadraxis

I can step on half the things in the game with fatal results 150,000 tons of metal ain't nonlethal.

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334  Edited By uj

Quadraxis says:

"I can step on half the things in the game with fatal results 150,000 tons of metal ain't nonlethal."

Why would you? We all worked really hard to make a fun game, if you !@#$ it up cause you wanna be all powerful, I'll make sure your never allowed in another rpg game in this site.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335  Edited By Octagon Freak
Shyft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By Shyft

Quadraxis says:

"I can step on half the things in the game with fatal results 150,000 tons of metal ain't nonlethal."

But it's 150,000 tons of top heavy sluggishness, that, if standing atop ANY OF THE LOCUST TUNNELS, would fall underground. I vote for kryll swarming his joints.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#337  Edited By Final Arrow

Quadraxis says:

"Quady is slow very slow (nothing that is 150,000 tons in weight can move very fast) that is his main weakness and also the beserkers will be attracted to his constant emission of ultrasonic waves and Quad has a known problemb with larger targets he was never designed for targets he can't crush that are also very fast. "

Dude why do you have to fight all the time we are trying to make a story and all you want to do is fight , for god sake build you character up

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338  Edited By Octagon Freak

Here's a berserker.

A couple of Boomers (the big guys in the army)

A Corpser

And a Brumak

Quadraxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339  Edited By Quadraxis

He is a machine originating from a army that the main soldgiers panic and scream in high pitched voices when anyone gives any real resistance (actualy shooting at them for example).

Shyft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340  Edited By Shyft

Quad, turn your character into a biobot! With the remnants of data from your old quadruped form. Then people won't flame your weaknesses and you won't be so weak in general.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By Octagon Freak

Anyone learn anything from the pics?

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By uj

I'm still waiting for the next move. And yes, the pics help me out alot.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343  Edited By Final Arrow

OCt post god dam you and Q stop iwth the one line post, casue by the time i have written my part you have moved on , its getting a bit of a pain in the ass.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344  Edited By Switch

Im ready to roll, soo lead on Jackson

Quadraxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345  Edited By Quadraxis

Quad is bad at socializing he may be feirce in battle but he's confused during peace time's which is why he normaly shuts down when there's no fighting. So he is the worst when it comes to trying to fit in (both literaly and in the figuritivly) and Corrosive placed massive restraints on Quadraxis to ensure he could always watch on him in fact the big man let quadraxis go as he is watching his evrey move so he can commence an invasion. And a tranference of data would not transfer the spyware built into the Big Q (A nickname I made up for quadraxis).

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346  Edited By uj

Malcolm Rees says:

"Im ready to roll, soo lead on Jackson"

Lmao, thanks but I aint the leader in this dysfunctional family :)

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347  Edited By Switch

yeah im really skimping on my posts to try and keep up.

Shyft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348  Edited By Shyft

Quadraxis says:

"Quad is bad at socializing he may be feirce in battle but he's confused during peace time's which is why he normaly shuts down when there's no fighting. So he is the worst when it comes to trying to fit in (both literaly and in the figuritivly) and Corrosive placed massive restraints on Quadraxis to ensure he could always watch on him in fact the big man let quadraxis go as he is watching his evrey move so he can commence an invasion. And a tranference of data would not transfer the spyware built into the Big Q (A nickname I made up for quadraxis)."

Wow... original. not. Be quiet.

Arrow. Welcome back.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349  Edited By Final Arrow

Shyft says:

"Quadraxis says:
"Quad is bad at socializing he may be feirce in battle but he's confused during peace time's which is why he normaly shuts down when there's no fighting. So he is the worst when it comes to trying to fit in (both literaly and in the figuritivly) and Corrosive placed massive restraints on Quadraxis to ensure he could always watch on him in fact the big man let quadraxis go as he is watching his evrey move so he can commence an invasion. And a tranference of data would not transfer the spyware built into the Big Q (A nickname I made up for quadraxis)."
Wow... original. not. Be quiet. Arrow. Welcome back."
Thanks okay troops we moving or waht , Also Malcom welcome to the team.
Post Edited:2007-06-05 17:32:05
Quadraxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350  Edited By Quadraxis

The big Q is always ready for war. Unless shut down.
Post Edited:2007-06-05 17:33:34