• 59 results
#51 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf let out a sigh of relief. He began to think of the other beings. 'Savagest nature?' It sounded almost beastial.

"This fourth carrier. Is it an animal or Beast? If so, I may be able to help."

#52 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

"Tlieso I am endervoring to be as clear as I can on all the subjects that I know of. For example take Cryo's question. All of the sources of information on this subject have long since been destroyed. Therefore your guess is as good as mine."

#53 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

"One thing Napoleon is not dead" Arrow looked abit amused , It was not at the old mans mistake but more at the memory of how it had happened , you see Arrow had been there when he got bitten, He shock his head making the smile dissappear.

He looked round at everyone "Sorry for interputing " he sat back and let the shadwos fill his soul he was worried but could not show it , The god that thet spoke of Arrow had hread anthoer gods shake at the mere mention of it's name .

But if Gambler was going Arrow could not really say no , Like he would anyway a chance of killing a god , Thats what legends are made of.

#54 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

The Reverend looked shocked. Malcolm turned away to prevent him from seeing his grin. If anyone was going to make the man looke foolish it was Arrow. Or maybe Gambler.

"I shall take that into account when assigning your targets." he spluttered.

#55 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf perked up. This was the time he had waited for. Assignment time. Cryo was use to this from The Firm, and his work as an assassin would, hopefully, make this job go a little easier.

"I'm listening intently, Father." Cryo said to the Reverend.

#56 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

"Excellent. Now here is all the info you will need on you targets." he said, handing out sheets of paper to everyoone in the room.

"And now I feel the need for rest, so until tomorrow goodnight." he stood and walked over tyo one of the several beds and got in.

"Dont wake me up, I'm a late sleeper."

OOC: thats this thread done. You will find your target in the next thread called Hunter moon. Until then CYA

PS still got questions that need answering, PM me. Ill be glad to help.
Post Edited:2007-06-07 18:50:18

#57 Posted by Darkchild (42964 posts) - - Show Bio

A man in Dark cloth with a dark sword at his side walks to MaL

the man pulls his hood down

"Hey Mal, so what you been up to old chum"

#58 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

Sry man, too late. Be sure to catch the next thread tho. It wont be over so soon and will be alot more bloody. Ill give you an intro so dont worry.

#59 Posted by Darkchild (42964 posts) - - Show Bio

haha lol i know