Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Garison

(Lets make it real life)

One night close to a desert at a bar called "Rusty Sammy". Garison walks in and everyone stares at him but Garison doesn't care

"Bartender one beer"

The beer is passed down to Garison

Garison takes the beer and gulps

"Ahhh, man my life is f#ucked up ya know"

Bartender: Oh yeah whats the matter"

"Everything I just feel like I'm drowning"

Takes another gulp

Bartender:Slow down buddy, don't get drunk on me know"

"I'm not I can handle my beer"

Bartender: Hey have you heard of this new gy in town named Shawn The Devil"

"Oh yeah what about him"

Bartender: "he's a devil, you know those guys with the horns"

"I know what a devil is!, I almost eternity in hell"

Bartender:"What?"

"Nothing, I'm jsut a little drunk"

Garison slouches in his stool and puts his head down.

Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Shawn walks in The Rusty Sammy bar, Everyone looks at him in Fear but He gives a Plain look and continues off to the Counter, He soon Heard Garrison and The Bartender, muttering about him. He decided to Confront them instead of being a Hot Head, He walks up next to Garrison and Sits in the stool Beside him and Says.

Bartender, gimme a Samuel Adams

Bartender: C..ccComiing right up.

He Hesitated as He got the Beer, and uncork it. Shawn can smell the fear, but for what reason, They Fear. I am a Man, like them, Different type but still a Man. He takes his Beer and pays.

Thanks,....So What have you two been saying about I, huh?

He gulps down his Beer in a Flash and orders a Next one. He continuously look over at The Man, in the stool besides him. He gives off a look like If he was ready to engage in combat.

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Garison

Garison picks his head up and looks at Shawn

Bartender:"Puts Shawn's drink down on the table"

"So your the Shawn The Devil everyone is scared of... teh... your not so scary too me"

Gulps Beer

The Bartender runs and hides in the corner because he knows some trouble is brewing up

"We were talking about you... we said you were new here in Death Valley. Now I know why bartender Sammy brought you up in the subject. Everyone thinks your a bada$$... Ain't that right Sammy!"

Bartender:"N...nno sir Shawn has always been the mm...mmost friendly guy I ever met, he is not s..ccc.ary."

"It's okay Sammy don't lie!"

Picks up Shawn's drink and throws it on the floor

"Your done drinking get out!"

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Shawn looks at his drink on the floor and Listens to Garison's words. He gets angry and He then attempts to pick up Garison by his Neck and throw him out the Rusty Sammy. He then turns and orders another drink, this time He orders a Jack Iron.

Turns to the BartenderHey, Do not worry, I bring about no trouble.

Bartender: O..oo..OK Sir.

But If That Guy has a Problem with me, I can fix it and Him.

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Garison

Shawn grabs Garison by his neck and threw him out of the bar... Garison falls out the door and gets up and sees Shawn just sitting there ordering another drink

"He done did it now!"

Garison walks back into the bar, and takes a beer from the a fat guy sitting down... everyone runs out including the Bartender... Garison walks to Shawn behind his head and attempts too slam it on the back of his head
Post Edited:2008-03-18 17:03:25

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shawn The Devil

(you ignored my post)

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Garison

(my bad I'll edit)

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Shawn gets hit in his Head with a Beer bottle, but seem to be unaffected by it. He turns around, and laughs.

Now You Finished.

Shawn Then attempts to kick Garison in his Jaw to send him flying through the Wall into the Front of The Rusty Sammy again. He then walks to a jukebox puts in a Quarter and Picks Bad 2 Da Bone.

Jukebox: Bbbbbad to the Bbbbbone, Bbbbbad to the Bbbbbone.

Shawn then attempts to shoot a Concussive stream of Black Lightning at Garison. he follows up the Assault by darting at Garison to Punch him his his Spleen.
Post Edited:2008-03-18 17:24:29

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Shawn The Devil

(Go)

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Garison

Garison is shocked that the beer bottle didn't have a good affect on Shawn, Garison gets kicked through the wall... on the ground he hears the a song called BAD 2 DA BONE he gets up and is struck by lighting, he walks around dizzy and is punched in his spleen... he falls back on the ground*

Cough"What the heck man"

Garison takes out his sword and teleports behind Shawn... Garison attempts to leg sweeps followed by a stab in the back

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shawn The Devil

You should have never disrespected me, now you shall learn Child.

Garison Teleports behind Shawn and leg sweeps him, As He falls to The floor, garison impaled his sword through his back. Shawn feels the pain in his back and gets up regularly. As his blood drips on the floor, It engulfs in Flames.

Pretty Good, You actually hurt me but you have to do more to keep me down.

Shawn attempts to grab Garison by his head and send a electromagnetic Pulse through him, To Inflict as much Pain as Possible, He then attempts to throw him into a Freeway Motorcycle which belongs to one of the Bikers in the Bar as they watched from the Sidelines.The Freeway began to leak with Gasoline, He fires a Concussive Beam of Fire from his eyes to engulf it in Flames.

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Garison

Garison watches Shawn get up from what he thought was a brutal attack driping blood, he sets the leaking gasoline on fire, and reaches to grab Garison's head... While Shawn is reaching to Garison's head he takes his sword and attempts to strikes his hand but, his heavy armor is slowing him down, before he could lift up his sword, he is picked up and threw to the motorcycles. A motorcycle rider laughs at him. Garison throws him in the fire. Garison drops his body armor as well as his face armor. He then attempts to shoot a spear to wrap around Shawn's neck

Post Edited:2008-03-18 22:01:07

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shawn The Devil

(You auto hitted and read my post wrong.)

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Garison

(i'll edit...again)

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Garison says:

"**Garison watches Shawn get up from what he thought was a brutal attack driping blood, he sets the leaking gasoline on fire, and reaches to grab Garison's head... While Shawn is reaching to Garison's head he takes his sword and attempts to strikes his hand but, his heavy armor is slowing him down, before he could lift up his sword, he is picked up and threw to the motorcycles. A motorcycle rider laughs at him. Garison throws him in the fire. Garison drops his body armor as well as his face armor. He then attempts to shoot a spear to wrap around Shawn's neck**
Post Edited:2008-03-18 22:01:07"

Shawn watches as Garison throws the innocent into the fire, Enraging Shawn, He charges, His Hellfire Aura spreading like an epidemic, The Ground starts to melt, He can almost smell the Brimstone. He attempts to Dash at Garison but is caught by his Neck by a Vine-like Material thrown from Garisom.

(In his Mind) He is pulling me to either Strike me with his Blade or Limbs. I must Counter it. Hmm, If He attempts to impale me once again. I can side step and Leg sweep him and take to the air to unleash an Arsenal of Attacks.

As Shawn is reeled in like a Bass Champion do to a Bass, He attempts to Side Step and use a Concussive Eye Beam of Pure Hellfire to shoot at Quadriceps muscle, in his Right Leg to Cripple Him. He would then try to take to the Sky and unleash a Series of Pure Black Lightning apon him like If Shawn was Pedro Martinez, The Famous Pitcher for the NY Mets.
Post Edited:2008-03-18 22:16:19

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Garison

(lol my friend from camp loves that pitcher, he had pics of him on his lunch box. lol)

Shawn is realed in by Garison's snake spear and when colse Shawn steps to the sides criples Garison with hellfire, and lighting is struck on him, Garison is hurt badly because Dark Magic is his weakness he barks like a whinning dog, drops his sword and falls on hot floor, The snake spear is still wrapped around Shawn's neck, Garison is cut deeply on his back, with his blood smeared on the floor, He then attempts to pull his spear yanking Shawn to the ground followed up by a by a back fist slam on his face while he is on the floor

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Garison says:

"(lol my friend from camp loves that pitcher, he had pics of him on his lunch box. lol)**Shawn is realed in by Garison's snake spear and when colse Shawn steps to the sides criples Garison with hellfire, and lighting is struck on him, Garison is hurt badly because Dark Magic is his weakness he barks like a whinning dog, drops his sword and falls on hot floor, The snake spear is still wrapped around Shawn's neck, Garison is cut deeply on his back, with his blood smeared on the floor, He then attempts to pull his spear yanking Shawn to the ground followed up by a by a back fist slam on his face while he is on the floor**"

Shawn begins to choke as Garison yanked his snake spear almost becoming light headed, He is then hit by Garison, sending him rolling, crashing into a new Marlboro man chopper with a chromed out body job. He slowly gets up and Burns the spear off. He stops and thinks to himself.

(In his Mind) When I use those Black lightning it greatly effected him. More Dark attacks is the Key to putting garison to sleep, But what is he gets smart and know my weakness is the cold. But we are in Death Valley, California under the scorching Sun, There is no cold, well not be any chance here.

Shawn then attempts to use his Dark Magic, to Break Garison's Limbs. If He do so, Garison would be Helpless and in Massive amounts of Pain. He then readys to cast the spell by saying.

Those of the Night, Those of the Dark

Rip his Puny Limbs Apart

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Garison

"This guy has a lot to do with fire, hey! that gives me a idea"

As soon as Garison vines break, Garison quickly rolls over,gets up and runs into the Bar limping, Shawn's Dark Magic attack is missed and hits the ground making a huge blast on the ground, Garison runs in the bar knocking over chairs and tables and walks in the back and opens the freezer, Garison gets a 2 big bags of ice, and runs out looking at Shawn.

"Look at your feet Shawn!"

Garison hoping Shawn will be occupied he teleports behind Shawn and attempts swings 1 huge heave bag of ice, on shawn's back were Garison stabbed him earlier, hoping for extra damage

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Garison says:

"*"This guy has a lot to do with fire, hey! that gives me a idea"***As soon as Garison vines break, Garison quickly rolls over,gets up and runs into the Bar limping, Shawn's Dark Magic attack is missed and hits the ground making a huge blast on the ground, Garison runs in the bar knocking over chairs and tables and walks in the back and opens the freezer, Garison gets a 2 big bags of ice, and runs out looking at Shawn.***"Look at your feet Shawn!"***Garison hoping Shawn will be occupied he teleports behind Shawn and attempts swings 1 huge heave bag of ice, on shawn's back were Garison stabbed him earlier, hoping for extra damage**"

*I am not stupid.

Shawn charges up so High. His Hellfire Aura created a Heat wave and Melt the Ice in Garison's Hands. Water leaked from the nag creating a a huge paddle, also wetting Garison in the Process. Shawn thought back on his old battle and smiled.

You have Lost, Goodbye.

Shawn charges up and Shoots a Concussive Stream of Pure Black Lightning, with a High Voltage which would kill a Mortal on Contact. He shot the stream at Garison's water drenched feet. He remember how He shocked the Other People who may the same Mistake. It was like History repeated it yourself but in a different way from last.

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Garison

After Garison swings the ice melts on his back, And the water is all over Garison... Garison is shivering because of the water and can't teleport, He is shot by 2 of Shawn's dark magic, and barks like a whining dog again, Garison is standing and falls on his knees, mouth still wide open from about to talk but not getting a voice out, his magic was too strong for Garison's body, because of his armor was gone, but If his armor wouldn't be gone he wouldn't even get off the ground fast enough to get into the bar, Garison is not dead he is defeated, after his defeat he is summoned back to the Netherealm...back were he came from"
Post Edited:2008-03-18 23:26:04