From Heaven to...Earth.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Hey! This is introducing my new character! Zaniel - a few of you have interacted with him and asked me how he was kicked outa the heavens, so here it is! ^__^

----

No Caption Provided

“You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today"

A story, A myth, A life – It was said an Angel will one-day be born and this baby would grow to bring greatness upon the Heavens once gain.

Many Centuries ago…

The new mother lifted her innocent baby up into the light, kissing his smooth forehead, bestowing her love upon him. She carried him into the court. Lifting him above her proud head – This was the first angel that had been born in over 100 years. A beacon of hope and willpower to all in the Heavens. He would be known as Zaniel – The Angel of Luck.

Or so the story said…

Many years later...

“You were meant to be great! You were meant to be a beacon of hope and willpower! You were my lucky little boy...Now...Now you are just a man. A mortal without powers. Cursed with your luck, with all your luck you still failed. You failed me. Your own mother, Let me tell you this Zaniel - You cannot escape your responsibilities of tomorrow by evading them today” Zaniels mother departed from the great hall, a subtle tear ran down her cheek as she disowned her only child.

Zaniel turned his head as he gazed upon all of the eyes intruding into his inner soul, judging who he was, Well...They were not wrong where they? He had ignored his role as an Angel time and time again. This was the only way. His eyes met with Aphrodite – The Goddess of Beauty. A smile spread across her face – As if to say…It was worth it…

He had spent a night with her. He had slept with the goddess of love and beauty – Daughter to Zeus. For a start Angel/God relationships were Taboo and highly illegal. But what he had done was plain lust…He felt a grin coming over him but stopped it. He had gotten lucky with the goddess of love. But was it worth it? No.

But that was not his only fail, He had not chosen a human to watch over. He had refused to take part in holy rituals. He was a bad Angel. Bestowed with the power of luck, Great how that turned out.

“Do you Zaniel, accept your fate? Accept to be banished to earth to live out the rest of your days as a mortal” Zeus asked questionably. You could see spite spilling from his eyes as the words slipped off his tongue. “Or spend the rest of eternity in hell with Hades” He asked, it was an obvious answer – Be tortured in hell or die on earth?

“Earth” Zaniel whispered under his breath, Trying to hold back tears, “EARTH” He shouted at the King of the Gods.

“Then I sentence you – to life on earth – Your power will be taken, all apart from your luck, If not generous – we are at-least merciful gods.” Zeus spoke authoritatively. “You have one day before banishment, now be gone”

Zaniel took a deep breath in of the heavenly air he had taken for granted. He saw the Twelve Gods stand up and leave, Aphrodite turned around with an amused smile before heading out.

He stumbled out of the court, breathing heavily; He leaned against a stone pillar as he regained his composure. His back slid down the wall as his hands rested on his face in agony.

-

Hera and Zeus sat down in their private quarters in Mount Olympus discussing the saddening but inevitable events that had just unfolded.

“No Angel has been banished for centuries, Are you sure this is the correct?” Hera spoke saddened.

“It was a needed sacrifice. But…” Zeus looked down at the marble floor thoughtfully “There is one way he can re-gain his status. But that is up-to him to find out” Zeus stood up and left. Leaving Hera contemplating what he had just said. ......

-

Thanks for reading!

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By omegablast452

nice!

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Cool story bro. :P, I still need to finish mine, I'll try to get to up today.

You write the biblical and mystical settings very well, made me feel like I was watching Thor, great story.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xNahtebx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I enjoyed reading this, thank you for sharing it. Such a cool character idea :)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pyrogram
Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice character idea and enjoyable to read.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers