deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Alexandria, Virginia

No Caption Provided

Now it was as if she were operating without emotions, she had to kill Ashley along with a handful of Mazoi to stop the spread of a new virus engineered by Ada Guillaume and the Order of Malta. But Ada was no easy find, the only woman who could pinpoint the exact location of the Poetic Assassin was her sister Maya.

Despite being the child of one of the world's most prolific heroes, her sister was unwilling to assist. In that one moment, the woman who was notorious for killing became the unlikely hero the world needed. Following the doctrine of her mother (When she was a hero lmao), she was seeking absolute justice.

Anyone who impeded that was an enemy. In the back of her mind though, she wondered what separated her from the likes of Zeon? Who sought the same thing?

Maya's death would largely go unnoticed save for a handful of people, she made the mistake of making herself replaceable by creating 'birthing' a younger version of herself that lived with their dad--because of this she was replaced.

The information she siphoned from Maya lead her to Washington D.C, but because Ada was a nomad she couldn't pin-point her to one specific place, but she knew where Ada was going to be.

On Sunday, the President of the United States would take to the media with his State of the Union Address, the purpose of his impromptu address was to speak on the newly coined Sapien Flu, which recently made landfall in the dilapidated New York City. That's why Ada was here.

Cat checked herself into a hotel about 30 minutes out in Alexandria VA, Ada wouldn't make a move until the address, and if she had to guess the Poetic Assassin would be looking to employ her newest toy on a grand stage. With her, she had a simple outfit and a travel case with her Goddess Uniform inside, despite being one of the most notable faces in Selebrity she still had to keep a low profile. Years ago she was the malevolent Queen of Eden, she also did her part in the destruction of Malaga--Simply put she was still a known terrorist in some parts of the world.

No Caption Provided

Thanks to Ada's superior mental abilities Cat couldn't hone in on her location, but a large part of her success was being able to work by proxy--minions. They were in this city plotting and she'd find them.

The Great Goddess placed her 'Do Not Disturb' sign on her door, after ordering a ridiculous amount of shrimp and settled in for one of those Professor X/Cerebro sessions.

As she sat at the desk preparing to employ her abilities on a city-wide scale something in the corner caught her attention. A vase decorated with black roses with a note. The Black Roses was a bad omen, the calling card for a spirit Cat knew well. Unknown to the Liafador Beauty, Ada was Y's herald.

The Note Read:

I've followed your progress over the last couple of years, and I must say. Your mother would be proud. However, you're starting to become a papercut, I detest papercuts. I would wager that you think you have me cornered, because you managed to track me to DC. I would also wager that you believe really and truly that you know my plan. I will give you my first answer, yes it involves the President. But use this time to find out as much as you can, This is chess my dear, not checkers.

--Yours Truly

Dhalia

Ironborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're more active on retirement than I am in general 😂

TheEngima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She didn't kill someone today?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironborn said:

You're more active on retirement than I am in general 😂

LOL it's easier to post when all your stories are self-contained lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone should catalog all this. Another great piece to the story. Liked the flow. Fit the genre. Each one of these feels like it has different genre elements.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone should catalog all this. Another great piece to the story. Liked the flow. Fit the genre. Each one of these feels like it has different genre elements.

Well It's in my blog lmao.

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien said:

Well It's in my blog lmao.

My bad, I mean like the reading order of the Sapien Flu arc. All the tie-ins and ancillary pieces too

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12