Fox Company HQ

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By FALLENprophet

@shadowknight666: Alex was sweating as he opened his eyes. "I...I....Did it!" Alex smirked. He brought the pullet towards him, "Amazing."

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#152  Edited By CainPanell

@FALLENprophet: Cain had been hidden behind a table, He suddenly popped up yelling. "YES!!! F*CK YEAH I GAVE YOU PARTIAL, CONDITIONAL TELEKINESIS!! I'M THE BEST GUNSMITH EVER!!!"

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By FALLENprophet

@shadowknight666: Alex laughed as he threw the bullet up then catching it. "Not to shabby Irish." Alex said.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By CainPanell

@FALLENprophet: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!??!... MY GUNS GIVE PEOPLE SUPERPOWERS DAMMIT!!!! SUCK MY FAT IRISH C*CK RED JACKET!!!"

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By FALLENprophet

@shadowknight666: "They don't give me super powers. They just expand mine." Alex said as put the gun up and took of his blazer, the rolled up his sleeves before he took both holsters off.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By CainPanell

@FALLENprophet: "Well i don't think you understand... You didn't have something... And then gave you it... So you have a new thing which i GAVE you."

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By FALLENprophet

@shadowknight666: I could already control energy, you just created these allowing to move these bullets if I desired to."

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By CainPanell

@FALLENprophet: "But you couldn't Use a Telekinesis like power period without the gun. If not then i have NO idea why you haven't before...."

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By FALLENprophet

@shadowknight666:"Look Cain, I could control energy right? This thing is part energy? so I am able to control it because of the my power to control energy." Alex said

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By CainPanell

@FALLENprophet: "But Without anything to be infused with energy to control you can't do it. These things are pumped with watts and watts. The gun and Bullets are the medium that creates the whole thing."

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By FALLENprophet

@shadowknight666: "I still believe it was my power with your weapon to allow me to control these bullets. you didn't give me powers."

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By CainPanell

@FALLENprophet: "True But i did create a medium allowing the powers to be used."

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By FALLENprophet

@shadowknight666: "I'll give you that." Alex said as he took of his shoes and pants revealing his shorts. He walked to the punching bag and began hitting it.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By CainPanell

@FALLENprophet: Cain sat in the firing range taking his shots with his rifle, They all hit directly on his target. He knew how to handle a weapon. He quit soon after a while and began throwing a set of knives at the target. He was a great master of weapons.

Mark_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Mark_XV

Change...is coming. :D

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#166  Edited By Kastiel
The lone Symaarian sat in his quarters alone. His people plunged into chaos, his father wanting his death, and now a friend of his recommended this. This organization who's job was to kill and make money doing it. A box sat in his lap. Cassidy Stark gave it to him or rather Halle was meant to. There were certain things she didn't do in front of Kas for what reason he did not know. He never gave her reason not to except the fact he was not her favorite person in the world. That is what she kept telling him. Of course the Symaarian didn't care. He knew better even if she didn't think so. The box itself was so light he didn't think there was anything worth of value in it. Pulling the lid away he saw emerald armor meant for him. "She must've knew." Halle always had eyes on him. He could admit, he did not know when more than half of the time. Hidden in plain sight she must've saw him throw away his former armor. The one he wore as Lord-General. She could've mocked him as she have countless times before. Regardless he smiled just ever so slightly. It was light. Nothing he was accustomed to. Though he would try it in battle just for her.  

Surprisingly it fit. It was not as cumbersome as traditional Symaarian wear. He could utilize his full strength with ease. The material was a mystery to him as most things of Earth were. He was not a native. People can't expect to know everything though he gets by. There was one thing he hasn't touched yet. It was the mask. He didn't see the purpose of one. Never have and never will unless he had something to protect other than himself. 
Halle Romanova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Halle Romanova

@Kastiel: She'd never admit feelings or anything of that sort, but that didn't mean that she didn't care. Oh god. What was so wrong with her that she kept everything to herself? No...you know what, no. There was nothing wrong with her, nothing at all. She was just fine the way that she was. She was happy with her life, happy with herself. Maybe if she said it enough times it would become true. These were the thoughts that ran through her head as she walked through the Fox Company headquarters. Of all the teams that Cassidy had chosen to affiliate herself with, this was where she felt most at home. It was straight up her alley and it continued to infuriate her that it was straight up Kastiel's as well.

She'd witnessed him toss the former armor and as much as she gave him grief about it, she knew how hard it was to lose or give up a position that you had been accustomed to, especially when it had been your whole life. She'd never told him the story, but something similar had happened to her. Of course, her whole saga would never voluntarily be talked about, it hurt far too much to even think about. A small smirk crossed her face as she caught sight of him in the armor. It fit him perfectly, just as she'd suspected and brought out the green in his hazel eyes.

Halle approached him quietly from behind, her footsteps as light as ever. She was wearing skinny jeans and a white v-neck t-shirt and her leather boots made no audible sound on the ground. Standing half a foot away from his back, she leaned up and whispered in his ear. "Boo."

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Kastiel
@Halle Romanova: Why did his body refuse to act to his mind's accord when it came to Halle's little games? If she had a gun, the hairs on his neck would not move, nor  would he feel the need to jump. Somehow his subconscious thought it would be best to give her entertainment than listen to him. "Pervert." Kas turned on his heel to see the woman he barely knew but yet loved. How she managed to look at him in secret anywhere amazed him. To think if he was like his son, he knew he would have been castrated 100 times over by now. "To think we have not blew up this place yet surprises me. Are you growing fond of me or am I being fictitious?" Of course they have only been here for a week and all of this happened because Halle initiated it every single time. A couple of times he would admit he was tempted to tell Cassy. Only he called her that. Perhaps she knew now. This woman who supposedly hated him gave him this but yet she could not do it face to face. "If I knew, I would have gave you something too. Shouldn't hesitate to ask. I promise it won't be a trap or a bomb. Your pretty face keeps me coming back after all." He reached for the mask and placed onto his face. A perfect fit yet again. 
Fox Company

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Fox Company

0_0

Halle Romanova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Halle Romanova

@Kastiel: "We haven't blown it up because we actually enjoy it here." She winked at him, a true smile on her face as her ice blue eyes lit up with silent laughter. "And you like being watched, so don't even attempt to turn this one around on me." There was a teasing quality to her voice as she watched him put the mask on. There was something stirring inside of her, something that she couldn't quite put her finger on. It was...it was odd. She didn't like it one damn bit.

"I didn't give it to you because I wished you to be indebted to me, Kastiel. Just think of it as...nevermind. You know what, don't even think of it at all." Her brow furrowed for a moment as she took that last step close and lifted a fingertip up to his masked face, tracing the edge of the leather with her slightly calloused fingertip. "It suits you, surprisingly well."

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Kastiel
@Halle Romanova: It was true. A punch has not been exchanged between the both of them since they have arrived here. Maybe, just maybe they needed an environment like this. It would sate their unending thirst for violence that they never could truly overcome. Suffice it to say it put the both of them into a good mood. One could dare say it made Halle happy almost. Kastiel has never seen that smile unless he was injured in some way by her. It's how they met. She told him that she would kill him. Now that thought seemed farthest from her mind. With a smile he could not hide it. Halle could read him like an open book and he was to her, only her. He was born on the other side of the universe and yet she knew everything. Most likely more than Cassidy.  

"Then why not give to me in person? I had nothing to wear. Nothing to do my job properly. You could have held it over me until I did what you wanted so why didn't you?" In his mind he asked the question but would dare not press it out loud. She was avoiding it. She didn't want to show a sign of weakness to him. Kastiel was a compassionate Symaarian. He would confront her about it in due time. "You know me well enough. Amazing you thought otherwise." His gloved hand held her's pressed against his cheek for a moment. They never had an experience like this ever. It was something to savor. "I'm surprised you're not at the Hellfire Club anymore. What made you come here? Cassy?"
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By CainPanell

Cain, out of boredom had decided to take a smoke break in the hallways. He leaned on one of the columns lighting a cheap cigarette, He was alone when he heard someone somewhere in the distance talking. He said to himself. "Huh wonder what the f*ck is going on in this f*cking place, For F*cking Christ's sake. " He smirked. His mouth was getting filthier and filthier by the hour.

Halle Romanova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Halle Romanova

@Kastiel: He always knew how to drive her into her most vulnerable moments. She didn't know if it was done intentionally or if he was just somehow that intuitive. No matter the reasoning, it never failed to irritate the hell out of her, which seemed to be a specialty of his. He made her feel like a child. Halle had never run from anything in her life, yet anytime he got too close to her, she turned tail and ran like a coward. It was a defensive measure. She'd faced so much pain before, that at this point in her life, she wasn't sure that anything was worth the potential pain at this point. Up until him, she'd been content with her loneliness.

She stayed quiet as he asked his questions, choosing not to answer. Instead, she simply looked at him, something passing between them that had not before. All of the sudden a completely different demeanor came over her. It was softer, dare she say sweeter. She kept her hand against his cheek, the leather of his glove against her bare skin. "No...not Cass." Cass was her best friend, but she wasn't needed, not anymore. No, she had followed for somebody else, somebody else entirely.

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Kastiel
@Halle Romanova: Then who could it have been? Him? No, no she hated him with all of her heart. That's what she said every single time so he would not dare mistake it. But what was this? Hate did not feel like this. Yet, there was so much hesitation in her and sadness it was not just love being felt. She wanted to run. Something to break this. Slap him, shoot him, anything to stop it. That is what the Symaarian thought as he looked at Halle. A woman cursed to live almost as long as him had that glimmer of innocence he always wanted to see. It would kill her to say it. Despite all that has happened between them he would do it for them, for her. "I loved you since the day you left this on my hand." He let go praying to his god she would not run. He didn't want to be dismissed as someone insignificant in her life any longer. 

As he removed his right glove, he revealed her calling card. It was the mark she left on her victims. All were dead except him. "I know the hesitation you have and I don't want anything to change. All I ask if you acknowledge your feelings for me one day. Just you and me. No punches, kicks, threats, I don't want you to worry about how I would treat you if you opened yourself to be just a little. This is why I can only ask you to do it when you're ready. I just want you to know that I love you. I'm willing to leave myself vulnerable for you and you alone, Halle Romanova." 
Halle Romanova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Halle Romanova

@Kastiel: Her heart was in her throat. She was vulnerable and open. She could barely take it. Everything came out all at once. Speechless for the first time in her life. He was everything she'd wanted, everything she'd been afraid to admit wanting and everything that she was afraid of. He now held her heart in his hands and oh how easy it would be to squeeze tightly and turn it to dust.

Her lower lip trembled slightly as she gently held his large hand before bringing it up to her lips to kiss. As her soft lips touched his work-roughened hand, her eyes met his and a single happy tear slid down her cheek. "Why do you have to be so damn difficult?" She made the semblance of sounding hardened, but her voice was full of emotion. "Goddammit, Kastiel. I didn't want this. I was happy being alone. Why'd you have to come and change all that?" She launched herself into his arms as she wrapped her lithe legs around his waist and placed a quick kiss on his mouth. Pulling away, her lips a mere inch from his, she whispered. "I love you, too. And I almost hate you for it."

@Fox Company: (Told you we'd take over lol)

Figaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Figaro

@Halle Romanova: (Must you two take over every thread??)

Who created this team?

Halle Romanova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Halle Romanova

@Figaro: It's called character progression and story building :)

It's Tormenta/Perception/Mark1212/Mark_XV

Figaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Figaro

@Halle Romanova: oh sweet

an bite me

Halle Romanova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Halle Romanova

@Figaro: I'm not in that rough a mood right now :)

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Kastiel
@Halle Romanova: If she left right now, he didn't know if he would be able to take it. The whole time they claimed to detest each other. Wanting to kill each other but secretly that feeling did not last after a month's time. Before that even then Kas pulled his punches unless he knew she would be able to dodge it. He gave the illusion she gave and now it was all gone. What would happen to these two now? Would Kastiel be hers and Halle his? Anxiously he waited. The Symaarian admitted this fear of rejection was worse than the possibility of dying in battle. Ever so slightly he swallowed as her soft hands met his hand. In contrast his hand was anything but soft. It made him wonder was his earlier life worth it when he could've had this long ago.  

All those questions he could not answer. She was the one that came to him but he was the one that kept coming back. When his father almost ripped his heart out, he was the one who begged her to stay beside his bedside. He could've sat alone in agony but he chose not to. Safe to say Kastiel wanted companionship and Halle was just that. With his strong arms he held her up so she didn't have to. He didn't move as always when she did this. With no objections he returned her kiss with a more passionate embrace. "You can hate me for all eternity if it means you'll love me in this lifetime." 
Mark Payne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Mark Payne

"Kastiel..hmm?" Mother had a single diary entry of him. Interesting how us boys have intertwined with mother's past as of late. Interesting to say the least. Though he feels the urge to interject himself into the conversation, he decides not too. At least for now. No need to stir trouble like the others. Though mommy dearest is dead...pick battles wisely as she urgently pressed into our heads.

Lucifer_Elohim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Lucifer_Elohim

The elusive detective Mr.Name strolls through the base that contains people of great interest to him. His curiosity could no longer be contained for lurking and brooding around the house was no longer a proper treatment to hold back his investigative nature

tha_mercenary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By tha_mercenary

A bone-bitingly cold breeze filters through the hallways of the space-bound Base of Operations. Shadows crawl away to hide, lights dim slightly, flickering with frightened abandon. A cruel, raspy chuckle sounds out, breaking through the silent atmosphere as if it were a slab of wood that had been split apart by a deadly katana. The amount of epic vibes that screamed from the silhouetted figure in the center of the Communications Room were immeasurable. In fact, a few babies had just died on earth. A single shadow fell upon the large figure, the lights around him dimming to a horrifying extent. Reality was bent by his bad-assery. Could it possibly be?... Was it him?...

" What does an ancient being of death gotta' do to get a sparring partner around here? "

The Mercenary

Lucifer_Elohim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Lucifer_Elohim
@The_Mercenary: A tumbleweed passes by the man and then the chirp of a cricket 
(XD)
_Saint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By _Saint_

@MrName said:

The elusive detective Mr.Name strolls through the base that contains people of great interest to him. His curiosity could no longer be contained for lurking and brooding around the house was no longer a proper treatment to hold back his investigative nature

(How did he get in space?....... And then somehow trick bunches of Government people and such?.....)

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By _Hawk_

Walking in the front door with Richard Wolfe at his side Hawk blow smoke in the air and sniffed the air. "This place has a certain smell to it. It reminds me of old times".

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By CainPanell

@_Hawk_: Cain saw two unusual men arriving at the door. He smirked and said "Hello Welcome to Hell. How are you doing this evening?"

Avatar image for super_saiyan_sha
Super Saiyan Sha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KAMEHAMEHA!!!!

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By FALLENprophet

@Super Saiyan Sha: (I'm actually watching Dragon Ball Z episodes right now haha)

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By CainPanell

@Super Saiyan Sha said:

KAMEHAMEHA!!!!

ROFL.... Oh Sha You rascal! XD

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By _Hawk_

@shadowknight666: Hawk huffed a little at the man's reference to hell. He had been there and this was not it. "I am well. Though I can't stay long, new upstarts always spark my interests."

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By CainPanell

@_Hawk_: Cain looked as the man seemed to think he was kidding. In Honesty he was. Cain has been told to go to hell many times, But as always, He disobeyed the orders. "Ah Well May i ask what brings you to this Humble Home Of Red Tape and Pencil Pushing Government geeks?"

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By _Hawk_

@shadowknight666: Richard looked at Hawk and back to the man in front of him. Hawk noticed the man size was almost his equal, which in it's self was impressive, but Richard had sized him up quickly and as they telepathically communicated Richard told Hawk he was no real threat. "I guess you need to clean out your ears son. I said this little organization sparked my interests. No I came to pay my respects, but if you keep asking me these questions I'm gonna turn my boot sideways up your ass." With a smirk Hawk finished speaking and though Richard saw it coming he knew that his father in law was testing the man in front of him.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#194  Edited By shanana
@FALLENprophet Lol

@shadowknight666 :)
_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By _Hawk_

ooc going home. I'll be on later tonight to whoop your ass SK lol

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By CainPanell

@_Hawk_ said:

XD Happy 100th Post on the New Account BTW XD

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By _Hawk_

@shadowknight666 said:

@_Hawk_ said:

XD Happy 100th Post on the New Account BTW XD

Didn't even notice. I remember when 1,000 was a big deal....then 10k....now people do that so fast it's crazy.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By CainPanell

@_Hawk_: Yeah I'm doing something for my 10 K. Now EVERYONE is kinda in KS's Shadow.

Fox Company

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Fox Company

@Halle Romanova said:

The thing here though is....idk wtf is going on.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By CainPanell

@Fox Company said:

@Halle Romanova said:

The thing here though is....idk wtf is going on.

I don't either... We get like sixty members in like a minute....