Formation RPG

• 99 results
#1 Posted by Snowscorpion (346 posts) - - Show Bio

Ice waltzes out of the nightclub with his strange but awesome pals,which he had just been partying with.He laughs thinking about the variety of his friends.The patriotic Major,the shady Bernie and Cain,two supposedly heroic strangers,and a man Ice assumed was some kind of merc.Ice didn't discriminate,he was a bit over friendly at bars,regardless of who he's with. The group of tipsy men stop at a view of the city,enjoying the sun going down.Ice remembers he's supposed to be patrolling the city,and is about to walk away...when he has an epiphany.
He turns to his friends and opens his mouth."Y'all want to accompany on one of my little hero trips around the city I told you about earlier?" he asks,already chuckling.

#2 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Snowscorpion: cain walking out of the bar with his best pal tom slightly tipsy with a few other fellows begins to walk out of loners and hears a former customer of his ask   
Y'all want to accompany on one of my little hero trips around the city I told you about earlier?" cain responds with a simple "sure!"
#3 Posted by Major_USA (953 posts) - - Show Bio
@Snowscorpion@shadowknight666: Major one of the last of the men to walk out of the bar hears one of the new men he met say ."Y'all want to accompany on one of my little hero trips around the city I told you about earlier?" Thomas thinks to himself that he hadnt really done anything in awhile and responded "I guess i have some time." He cant hold in his chuckle.He had had one to many hard drinks.
#4 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Major_USA: happy that his best friend wants to play cops and robbers a game Cain has taught himself to not love knowing the only difference between a cop and criminal is a badge yet he still seems interested "good let's do this!"
#5 Posted by PikminMania (4772 posts) - - Show Bio
@Major_USA: @shadowknight666: @Snowscorpion
Bombman walks out of the bar after some good drinks and overhears Ice saying, "Y'all want to accompany on one of my little hero trips around the city I told you about earlier?"
Bombman doesn't see Major and decides after thinking if he has time replies with a simple yet intimidating, "Sure, I guess..."
#6 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Snowscorpion@PikminMania@Major_USA: "well let's go!"
#7 Posted by Snowscorpion (346 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: @PikminMania: @Major_USA

Ice smiled.He never liked going alone,now he has a posse!He has had too many drinks to realize he is putting friends he only recently met in mortal danger,so he simply yelled "HOORAH!"led them to each place they needed to go to suit up,if they weren't already.He managed to get his Hailstorm outfit on when they stopped at his apartment.He was sure one of them broke his potted tree in half,like he cared.After all of them were set up,he led them to some good "Leaping" rooftops,and started jumping across them,beckoning them to follow.
#8 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Snowscorpion@PikminMania@Major_USA: cain feels like fighting so he goes home briefly to put on his mask and gathers a MASSIVE amount of his favorite weapons he then follows his friends across the rooftops  
#9 Posted by Major_USA (953 posts) - - Show Bio
@Snowscorpion@shadowknight666@PikminMania: Major never really liked wasting time which is why he was always dressed for super deeds. So he just followed the others to they desiered locations. When they reached Ices house Major waited outside with the others and leaned agaisnt a tree which snapped in half. "Holy sh't" he wispered so Ice wouldnt here him. When Ice came out he jumped onto the roofs which Major was not used to doing cause he was heavy and it weiged down his body in mid air.
#10 Posted by PikminMania (4772 posts) - - Show Bio
@Major_USA: @Major_USA: @shadowknight666: @Snowscorpion

Bombman doesn't need any equipment, so he waits for everyone else to finish up and out of the corner of his eye he notices Major break the plant. He laughs under his breath and remembers the feud Major and him had with each other.
#11 Posted by Snowscorpion (346 posts) - - Show Bio
@PikminMania: @Major_USA: @shadowknight666
Ice watched as his compatriots followed.One he took particular interest in wasthe strange,mercenary fellow named Mike.He was acrobatic,and easily leaped across the buildings.Ice gave him a thumbs up and went back to building leaping.A few minutes later,he spotted an old warehouse.It had graffiti of several kinds on it,and it was rusted as hell.Looked abandoned,besides a dim light from one of the few windows.It was easier to see because the sun had gone down.Ice beacons his friends to follow and jumps onto the building,careful not to make much noise.
#12 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Snowscorpion: cain sees his friend signal towards and old abandoned warehouse cain pulls out his silenced MP5K and jumps with his friends with silent precision and looks to his allies 
#13 Posted by Major_USA (953 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666@Snowscorpion@PikminMania: Major is slower then the other and sees Cain jump toward the warehouse and follows his friend as quitely as he can. Slowly drawing out his swords as he reaches his new friends.
#14 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Major_USA@Snowscorpion@PikminMania: cain notices his friends ontop of the warehouse and quietly whispers "what now?"
#15 Posted by Major_USA (953 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666@Snowscorpion@PikminMania: Major rasied his finger to his lip[s to signel his friend to stay silent. Major peered into the warehouse and could not belive what he saw. He saw 6 people he had never seen before around a paper he could not see and talking but he could not hear them.
#16 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio
@Snowscorpion: Mike followed behind the others at a distance, not trusting a group of people he'd just met completely yet, giving a thumbs up in response to the man that appeared to be leading them's thumbs up. As he effortlessly leaped from building to building.
#17 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool: cain sees the fellow merc and simply asks quietly "need some ammo or something?"
#18 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: He shakes his head "I've got plenty" gesturing to the magazine pouches on his person
#19 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool: "good just tell me if you need some" whispering
#20 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: He nods "Why are you whispering?"
#21 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool: whispers "shh they might hear us"
#22 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: Looks around and throws his hands in the air "Who the hell are you talking about?" 
#23 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool: points down towards the array of villains planning below them "them!"
#24 Posted by Snowscorpion (346 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool: @shadowknight666: give them both the silent gesture.He points to the window and beckons them.Ice looks down at them.He slowly lifts the window,just enough to hear what they were saying.

"-And by then,the military wouldn't be a problem at all"
#25 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: "Oh..." rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly "Mah bad" 
#26 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio
@Snowscorpion: Mike listens to the conversation and silently jacks a round into a 1911, making his way over to Ice, whispering into his ear. "I can teleport to the hallway, come in that way while you all come through the windows" 
#27 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool: whispers "pay attention to your surroundings young merc that's lesson #4" 
@Snowscorpion: whispers "let's throw a flashbang in there and shoot them up "
#28 Posted by Major_USA (953 posts) - - Show Bio
@Snowscorpion@Mikepool@shadowknight666: Major climbed closer to his teammates and heard the people below say "-And by then,the military wouldn't be a problem at all" Once he heard that he lost it and jumped into the window makeing sure not to alert the planning people which at this point major counted as villains.
#29 Posted by Snowscorpion (346 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool: Looks at Mike.We don't know what they are planning yet.Wait,let's listen."
He looked down at the villains.One was a red headed woman,a Nazi symbol on her shoulder,another was a big brutish guy,the third looked like a reject from Terminator,and two were robots.He saw  deformed shadow moving in the hallway."Hallway is being guarded.."
"Well,the heroes won't stand a chance,especially when my assassins kill their ringleaders."says the redhead."Then America is ours."
#30 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio
@Snowscorpion: "I can take the guards easy pal"  as he faded from sight, his cloaking ability activating 
#31 Posted by Snowscorpion (346 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool: @Major_USA: @shadowknight666

As the team seemed eager to teach the villains a lesson,Mike cloaking and The Major jumping in quietly,He gave Shadow the O.K. gesture to his flashbang idea.He jumped in silently and hid behind one of the large crates.
#32 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio
cain ties a zipline type contraction to himself then throws a flashbang at the villains and begins to open fire on the villians guns ablazing 
#33 Posted by Major_USA (953 posts) - - Show Bio
@Snowscorpion@shadowknight666@Mikepool: Major sat in the shadows of the warehouse listening to the villains convosation then he saw a red headed women leaning over the table and saw something that mad his anger worse it was  swastika! Then she said "Well,the heroes won't stand a chance,especially when my assassins kill their ringleaders." Major was ready to tear her head off."Then America is ours."
#34 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio
@Snowscorpion: While still cloaked Mike teleported into the hallway, standing between two of the guards, he silently unsheathed his Kukhri knives, reversing them in his hands, with a clean slice he took the head off of the guard to his right, the one two his left took a knife to the throat. The two across the hallway reached for their guns. As Mike kicked one in the gut and jabbed one knife into the others gut, jerking it up, gutting him. The other died when the other knife was brought down on the back of his neck. He turned and walked to the door, sheathing his blades and knocking twice before drawing a .45 and shooting the hinges. He walked into the room with a smile on his face. "Chinese food! Delivery!"
#35 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Major_USA@Mikepool@Snowscorpion: cain then hits a few guards and his bullets relatively unaffect the armor of a man in a large armored suit he then puts away his MP5K and pulls out a sawn-off 16 gauge and just unleashes hell on these nazi bastards "die you stupid trannie f***ers!"
#36 Posted by Snowscorpion (346 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: @Major_USA: @Mikepool

As the Flash Bang explodes in the faces of the villains,Ice swings in.But before he even gets close to the inner circle of the villains,he is tackled back into the wall.He coughs as he hits it with a thud.He looks up to see the robots had caught him..they must of had some kind of special sight or something.One..the Green one..raises his Hammer.Ice fits an cryro-grenade from his belt and smashes it over the face of the Hammering Android.It freezes over it's face,it's tosses it's hammer wildly,seemingly blinded.It hit's it's red partner on accident.Ice dodges some shots and punches it across the face."Team!Attack!"
#37 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio
@Snowscorpion@shadowknight666@Major_USA: Mike takes aim with his .45's and empties the clips into a group of guards before holstering the guns and drawing his katana, teleporting around the room, eliminating the guards. Tossing a white phosphorous grenade towards one of the leaders and smirking as the grenade detonates, the phosphorous eating through flesh and bone with ease.
#38 Posted by Major_USA (953 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666@Mikepool@Snowscorpion: Major begins to charge the red head but sees 5 guards running ti protect her. He draws his swords and says. "Come on you Nazi f***s." Then takes a sliding slash at the two of the mens ankles cutting of of there feet off completely then with a spining kick to the thirds chest to turn himself around plunges his blade into the second mans chest killing him instantly leaving the blade in his victim and drawing his 1911 not bothering to check if he nad put the rubber mag in and shoots the first man in the head while jump kicking the other two and slices the 4th mans throat with his blade and shooting the last man twice in the chest.
#39 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Snowscorpion@Major_USA@Mikepool: cain sees his great friend in trouble he decides to run over and smash the stunned robot''s circuits in but is stopped when a guard cracks him over the back with a club he responds with "pardon me is your grandmother trying to hit on me?" cain the eviscerates him with his special hidden blades then runs over and jumps on the robot who attacked snow and attemps to remove his mainframe with his hatchet
#40 Posted by Snowscorpion (346 posts) - - Show Bio
@Major_USA

The Nazi redhead gains her vision back,and watches as her guards are killed by the Obvious American."We were prepared for such an attack,you arrogant a$$'s."she unsheathed one of seemingly dozens of knives strapped to her chest and charges the Major,at very fast speeds.When close enough,she leaps into air and tried to kick him in the chest,in which a knife was out,a tactic employed by Russians.
 @Mikepool
As Mike walks in.A deformed creatures watches on top of a crate.It screeches like a rat and leaps at him,with dozens of large clawed hands sprouting from places where they shouldn't.

@shadowknight666
The Red Bot got up and fired a blast at Cain,expertly.The Green guard even ducked down so the blast wouldn't hit him.Ice stepped up and sent one of his webbed nets at the Red bot,getting it entangled.It yells out something in Russian.Ice ignores it an kicks the thing across the face.
#41 Posted by Major_USA (953 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666@Mikepool@Snowscorpion: One his last foe has falling Major holsters his1911 and walks over to reclaim his sword. But when he does he is surroned by three more guards and smirks. "Do you three think you can take me."Putting away one of his swords knowing he can win with one jump kicks the guard behind him in the jaw killing him istantly then throws his sword full force toward another charging guard piercing the mans head then spriting towards the last man he retreves his bloodyed sword out of the victim and stabs him in the heart.
#42 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio
@SnowscorpionMike see's the creature leap at him and rolls onto his back, sending the creature flying across the room into a corner, he comes up in a crouch "You got a face not even a mother could love..." and unleashes a full magazine from his HK towards the... thing 
#43 Edited by PikminMania (4772 posts) - - Show Bio
@Snowscorpion
@shadowknight666
@Mikepool

"PRESS IT NOW!!!"Bombman shouts with tremendous force! He explodes about ten feet and then gets up and chuckles lightly, slapping his hands together as if he just killed all of the villains with that explosion. What seems like less than 2 seconds Bombman gets slapped repeatedly by a mysterious foe's electrical whips several times before Bombman decides to plan his next move."Who-"Bombman gets whipped again,"Who... are you?"Bombman quizzically asks while panting heavily."My colleagues call me Blackout."Blackout says in a low monotone voice reminiscent of The Terminator."Well, Blackout.... tell me this.."Bombman gets in a fighting stance, one leg in front of the other and back hunched over, looking like he is about to pounce like a furious puma in the jungle, "Can you survive..." pants heavily again, "A bomb to the face!"Bombman then leaps and with great strength is able to grab Blackout. He quickly says PRESS IT NOW but is surprised to find that Blackout was almost unaffected by the explosion."Hey, what gives?"Bombman asks, only to be whipped across the warehouse at great speed with Blackout's electrical whips.... "That is it buddy, you REALLY pissed me off now!" Bombman delivers another punch this time met with great accuracy as his fist lands squarely in Blackout's armor-covered face."Don't think I'm done with you just yet...."
#44 Posted by Major_USA (953 posts) - - Show Bio
@Snowscorpion: Not even getting a chance to breath he sees the red head jumping at him and dive rolls out of the way just in time to let the toe blade skid his arm."You think your fancy tricks will fool me women." He draws his other sword and swings the blades at her torso while throwing a knee to her back. He can tell she has had more training then a normal Nazi spy.
#45 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio
cain finds the remaining coming out again and avoids the blast letting him have that one he jumps up and rips the eyeballs out of a guard then uses his shotgun to churn the intestines of another one then he jumps up and kicks a guard so hard his foot goes through him and then uses the rib bone from another dead body to beat a robot to death then he simply covered in blood  sees mikepool and some fugly looking rat and throws a molotov at it "hey! you artard ass stank face how about you go f*** some dirt clump with your momma and then shove your finger up your ass"
#46 Posted by Snowscorpion (346 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666

The Rat dodges the Molotov,letting envelope Mike.It releases a disgusting laugh.It pulls out over three Uzi's from it's jacket,aims,and fires them all at once,cackling like some kind hyena.

@Major_USA
"Diplomatic Pig!" she says as she barely dodges the blade,but gets caught by the knee.She releases a roar,showing her fangs.She does a flip right over The Major,and throws a bladed kick right at the back of his knee.
#47 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Snowscorpion: "that's it you stupid little turd f***ker i've had enough !" cain opens fire with underbarrel grenade launcher at the hideous beast
#48 Posted by Major_USA (953 posts) - - Show Bio
@Snowscorpion: Major was a little thrown off by the roar then felt a sharp pain in the back of his knee. He screamed in pain"You will never take over america!!!"he throws a elbow toward her head and a sword slash toward her left leg.
#49 Posted by Snowscorpion (346 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: "Heehoohahahahee!" says the cackling beast.It flips out of the way of the grenade,but it kills several guards arriving to aid.It bounces off the walls like a child on acid,until it lands right in front of Shadow.It lifts it's leg and stomps the Launcher out of his hands,busting it.It laughs in his face for a second,and it's voice sounds a bit more human."hahaa....ahh.You Mercenary's are so entertaining."it says in a surprisingly sophisticated voice before slashing at him with it's dozen's of arms.
#50 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Snowscorpion: cain is in anger and then responds "don't you need a license to be that ugly ????" cain then uses the hidden acid sprayers and flamethrowers in his hidden blade unleashing a wave of fire and acid at the poor beast