• 115 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for frost_queen
#1 Posted by Frost Queen (153 posts) - - Show Bio

So basically, Grace is the daughter of Emma Frost and Scott Summers. She leaves home when she's eight-teen, thinking she's only a human and returns in a year, when her powers manifest. The mansion is in ruins and Grace goes on a search for each of the X-Men, and the cause of their disappearance. 

Avatar image for ferro_vida
#2 Posted by Ferro Vida (34318 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool. This sounds like fun. Good luck with it.

Avatar image for frost_queen
#3 Posted by Frost Queen (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks. Anyways:

-You are urged to use created characters, particularly children of current X-Couples. 

-Please, don't post two line posts and don't post a whole novel either. That can get too overwhelming. 
Avatar image for x_knight
#4 Edited by X-knight (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I join?

Avatar image for buffy_the_vampire_slayer
#5 Posted by Buffy_The_Vampire_Slayer (36 posts) - - Show Bio

oo i wanna be the daughter offffffff i have no damed idea but i wanna join!!

Avatar image for wildstar
#6 Posted by Wildstar (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

This sound hot. could I be the son of Sunspot and Dani Moonstar. My powers could be that I absorb emotional energy from others and become super strong. As well as show people their deepest fears and flight  

Avatar image for x_knight
#7 Edited by X-knight (42 posts) - - Show Bio

I am the son of Psylocke and Nightcrawler, courtesy of a one night stand during their time with Excalibur.

Avatar image for ruin_cross
#8 Posted by Ruin Cross (4469 posts) - - Show Bio

wild i pmed u

Avatar image for frost_queen
#9 Edited by Frost Queen (153 posts) - - Show Bio
Buffy_The_Vampire_Slayer said:
"oo i wanna be the daughter offffffff i have no damed idea but i wanna join!!"
Haha, well as soon as you find out, march right over here!

X-knight said:
"I am the son of Psylocke and Nightcrawler, courtesy of a one night stand during their time with Excalibur."
Haha, cool. 

Wildstar said:
"This sound hot. could I be the son of Sunspot and Dani Moonstar. My powers could be that I absorb emotional energy from others and become super strong. As well as show people their deepest fears and flight  "
Please. Be my guest. 
Avatar image for wildstar
#10 Posted by Wildstar (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

What should my name be?

Avatar image for frost_queen
#11 Posted by Frost Queen (153 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know... Sunstar? Moonspot? 

Avatar image for wildstar
#12 Posted by Wildstar (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

How about the Black Rook? I can make it that he took over his father's old spot on the hellfire club.

Avatar image for x_knight
#13 Posted by X-knight (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats sounds pretty cool. And it would be an interesting angle for him to join from.

Avatar image for frost_queen
#14 Posted by Frost Queen (153 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildstar said:
"How about the Black Rook? I can make it that he took over his father's old spot on the hellfire club."
Yes, that would be cool. And a heads up, I'd like for all the characters to be in the age range of 16-22
Avatar image for wildstar
#15 Posted by Wildstar (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll make him 20. So he can be the age Sunspot was when he joined the Hellfire Club.

Avatar image for x_knight
#16 Posted by X-knight (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I join too?

Avatar image for frost_queen
#17 Posted by Frost Queen (153 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildstar said:
"I'll make him 20. So he can be the age Sunspot was when he joined the Hellfire Club."
Cool. A year older than Grace. 

X-knight
said:
"Can I join too?"
OF COURSE! This is open for anyone to join! 
Avatar image for x_knight
#18 Posted by X-knight (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, thanks :D

I'm just writing my bio now, but I'll try to post tonight. Also, I think I'm making him 19

Avatar image for wildstar
#19 Posted by Wildstar (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool, I'm going to make my guy right now.

Avatar image for frost_queen
#20 Posted by Frost Queen (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonderful, to the both of you. Let's pick up the pace and start this bad boy up!

Avatar image for black_rook
#21 Posted by Black Rook (48 posts) - - Show Bio

How do I look?

Avatar image for frost_queen
#22 Posted by Frost Queen (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Very cool! Now, are you ready? 

Avatar image for desilation
#23 Posted by Desilation (14325 posts) - - Show Bio
Frost Queen said:
"So basically, Grace is the daughter of Emma Frost and Scott Summers. She leaves home when she's eight-teen, thinking she's only a human and returns in a year, when her powers manifest. The mansion is in ruins and Grace goes on a search for each of the X-Men, and the cause of their disappearance. "
cool plot story
Avatar image for black_rook
#24 Posted by Black Rook (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, I'm ready. I'll post when I get back from Mickey D's.

Avatar image for frost_queen
#25 Posted by Frost Queen (153 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"Frost Queen said:
"So basically, Grace is the daughter of Emma Frost and Scott Summers. She leaves home when she's eight-teen, thinking she's only a human and returns in a year, when her powers manifest. The mansion is in ruins and Grace goes on a search for each of the X-Men, and the cause of their disappearance. "
cool plot story"

thank you. Feel free to join. 
Avatar image for desilation
#26 Posted by Desilation (14325 posts) - - Show Bio
Frost Queen said:
"Desilation said:
"Frost Queen said:
"So basically, Grace is the daughter of Emma Frost and Scott Summers. She leaves home when she's eight-teen, thinking she's only a human and returns in a year, when her powers manifest. The mansion is in ruins and Grace goes on a search for each of the X-Men, and the cause of their disappearance. "
cool plot story"

thank you. Feel free to join. 
"
your doing an RPG
Avatar image for frost_queen
#27 Posted by Frost Queen (153 posts) - - Show Bio

yes... your point?

Avatar image for x_knight
#28 Posted by X-knight (42 posts) - - Show Bio

I've gotta go do my homework. I'll try to post later tonight.

Avatar image for black_rook
#29 Posted by Black Rook (48 posts) - - Show Bio

I posted. I hope some other people join.

Avatar image for frost_queen
#30 Posted by Frost Queen (153 posts) - - Show Bio

me too, 

and me too, heh. 

But I want this to move quickly. The first post should be as long as you made it, but after the first one, they should only be four to seven lines. 
Avatar image for x_knight
#31 Posted by X-knight (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, guys. I'm back. I posted. Well, good night, if either of you are still on XD

Avatar image for wildstar
#32 Posted by Wildstar (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

Good night, X-Knight.

Avatar image for x_knight
#33 Posted by X-knight (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Good night, Wildstar.

Avatar image for frost_queen
#34 Posted by Frost Queen (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Where are you Wildstar/Rooke? I need you to post for me to post. 

Avatar image for x_knight
#35 Posted by X-knight (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, Frost :)

was my post okay?

Avatar image for frost_queen
#36 Posted by Frost Queen (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely, but one thing you forgot is that James didn't come to the mansion to pop a "hello, goodbye" to mom and dad. Grace called the X-Men. 

Avatar image for primav3ra
#37 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (22571 posts) - - Show Bio

what post do you want me to read

Avatar image for frost_queen
#38 Posted by Frost Queen (153 posts) - - Show Bio

what? 

Avatar image for primav3ra
#39 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (22571 posts) - - Show Bio

give me your best rpg ill pm it to all the people and a vote will take place as to if you make it into the Womans sector of L.O.V.E

Avatar image for x_knight
#40 Posted by X-knight (42 posts) - - Show Bio

But hes not an x-man. James only knows his parents are mutants, and the xavier institute is the place to go for if your looking for mutants. He just convinces himself that they must be there along the way. The people who know of his existance are Psylocke (who may or may not be dead in this thread) and Sabrelord.

Sorry, I just figured it would make more sense this way, since I'm kinda like the accident child.

Avatar image for frost_queen
#41 Edited by Frost Queen (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Makes sense. Good point. It gives James an edge. 

Avatar image for x_knight
#42 Posted by X-knight (42 posts) - - Show Bio

=D

Avatar image for _the_wanderer_
#43 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34199 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck with this RPG ^^

Avatar image for frost_queen
#44 Posted by Frost Queen (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you. 

Avatar image for black_rook
#45 Posted by Black Rook (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted.

Avatar image for frost_queen
#46 Posted by Frost Queen (153 posts) - - Show Bio
Italics means they're speaking telepathically. Got it? 
Avatar image for black_rook
#47 Posted by Black Rook (48 posts) - - Show Bio

I know. Thanks though.

Avatar image for frost_queen
#48 Posted by Frost Queen (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, okay then. Just clarifying it. 

Avatar image for black_rook
#49 Posted by Black Rook (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Is X-Knight gonna be on tonight?

Avatar image for frost_queen
#50 Posted by Frost Queen (153 posts) - - Show Bio

who knows? Until then, just ignore his character.