Feral Nova VS Shawn The Devil

Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
#1 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5883 posts) - - Show Bio

Temperature: 55 Degrees

Battle Description: Feral Nova loses Control of her Power, As Shawn The Devil, wishes to cease her outburst.

#2 Posted by Feral Nova (59010 posts) - - Show Bio

Feral Nova was walking down Manhattan at 14st Union Square. It was a rather cold night but Nova couldn’t tell, she was simply walking around in a white fireproof tank top and long jean shorts with black walking shoes. Even though it was only 55 Degrees her own body temperature was at 200 Degrees, because of her powers she always had to keep it up that high. People looked over at her as if she was crazy but she didn’t care, she was used to it. It was about eight at night so people were walking around the streets trying to either get home for the night or go out with friends/family. As she kept walking she felt a pair of eyes looking at her. She wasn’t sure if it was another NOVA agent who found her or… a new threat.

She continued walking but then something happened. She suddenly started to sweat, this was new to Nova, because never in her life with her powers has she sweat. Her body was starting to become warmer than usual and her breathing and heart rate started picking up.

“What the hell is going on?” She said as she walked over to a light post and leaned up against it, only it have it melt upon contact and crash down onto a near by car driving down the street. “What?!” Nova blurted out as people started to scream and cry for help. Nova backed up away from the people, not sure what was going on. She was about to run away until her body felt as if it was on fire. She knelt to the ground, her whole body was pricing with pain, pain she hasn’t felt since her mechanical suite fused with her body.

Nova screamed in pain as her body became engulfed with flames but not just flames, her white flames, her most powerful attack was coming out of its own and she didn’t know why. “What’s happening to me!” she screamed as she stayed on the ground, people were now running for there lives as the flames surrounding her body burned and melted anything nearby.

“Some one, help!” she yelled.

#3 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5883 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn The Devil was on his way to WAL HQ from 14st and 8th Avenue, to show Angel the surprise, He had gotten her. As He rode on his Harley Davidson chopper, Customize with a Demonic Structure, Similar to that of The Ghost rider's, People ran through out the Street Screaming in Terror, as They yelled out.

People running: MUTANT! She is on Fire, She will melt the earth.

Where is this "Mutant"? As Shawn asked a Child whom seem to have lose his Family while running, but they came and retrieved him before He could tell Shawn where this terror comes from.

Shawn rode on towards the source where the people ran which lead him to a Subway, He stopped again and asked a Man who appears to be a Construction Worker.

Where is this "Mutant"?

Construction worker: Who are you? Are you one of those Hero like Iron Man and Spidey?

Sort of, I am a new Breed of Hero.

Construction Worker: Th Th That way. * As He pointed to Union Square.*

Thanks.

Shawn rode off to where this outburst of the so called "Mutant", began her Havoc.

#4 Posted by Feral Nova (59010 posts) - - Show Bio

Feral Nova was still knelt down on the ground, people were stilling running while the police have arrived to the area.

“Stop now mutant before we open fire on you!” one of the officers said as he held up his gun, ready to shoot at Nova

Feral Nova’s powers have gone out of control, her body was almost acting on its own, but she didn’t know why. Could it be that someone from N.O.V.A planted some sort of device into her body while she slept to make her own body go rouge?

“I cant!” Nova said as she turned around to face the police “I don’t know what’s wrong!” she said as she screamed in pain once more. She grunt her teeth as she stood up, her body was glowing white and you could no longer see her flames with the naked eye. That’s how hot her body was getting.

A fire engine came into the area not too long after the police did. The group of firemen all held waterhole’s ready to shoot the cold water from the sewers to her.

“That wont work!” Nova said as she began to move forward on her own. It was as if the fused suied that was inside her body was now taking over her own. “What’s happening to me.” She said as she held up her right arm, towards the firefighters.

“Do it now!” One of the firefighters said as he pulled his waterholes open.

As soon as that happened all of them did at once, shooting streams of cold water onto Feral Nova’s body. But before the water could even hit her, it evaporated. Her body was no too hot for water alone to stop her. A white smoke covered her body were the water should have hit. With the arm that was still held up, she shot white streams of fire at the fire truck, causing it to explode before it even it and the firemen to burst into flames.

“Stop it, stop it now!” Feral Nova yelled at herself but it was no use, her body now had a mind of its own and Nova couldn’t do anything to stop it.

“Shoot at her!” The police officer said as her and the rest of the officers shot streams of bullets at her. But they melted away before even hitting her.

Now Feral Nova’s body held its left arm up at the Police ready to fire.

“NO STOP IT! DON’T DO IT!” She cried out as her body was about to shoot the fire at the police.

#5 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5883 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn rodes as quick as He can, for The Outburst is not from a Mutant or a Mortal but from his teammate. A Teammate he has knew from day one. For this was The onslaught of Feral Nova.

If Her Temperature goes too High, she can kill herself but also Destroys Earth's Atmosphere.

Shawn rode faster and faster till He got there, The cop were ready to use their Firepower, Shawn used fire to Incinerate their weapons. As He says.

*Let me handle this situation, for you shall only worsen it.

Police Sergeant: FIRE AGAIN!

They began to fire 9mm Bullets from their Firearm, flying towards Nova.
Post Edited:2008-03-04 20:36:34

#6 Posted by lady_redhead (9360 posts) - - Show Bio

coughs um hate to interrupt but im waiting for Feral to attack me thanks! ;-)

#7 Posted by Feral Nova (59010 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova stood helpless as she saw the police fire at her once more

“No you idiots!” She shouted as the bullets came at her once more, only the same thing happed, they melted before they even reached her. This time her body shot a stream of white fire at the police, blowing up there cars and causing them to go up in flames themselves like the fire men who tried to stop her

Nova watched in horror as she saw what her own body and power did to those she swore not to harm. She then turned to the side to find Shawn standing were the police officers stood.

Shawn was a friend of hers from a group they belonged in, ‘We Are Legend’. But her body didn’t seem to care, it lowered both its arms and turned to Shawn. Getting into a fighting stance

“Shawn, please, help me!” she cried as her body stood ready to attack Shawn

#8 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5883 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, Nova, I have no choose but to protect the innocent at all cost even if it means Killing you!.

Shawn used Mind Games to Enrage Nova to Focus her energy on Him, He then Charged at her with tremendous Speed and shoot four concussive beams of energy at her following up the offensive tactic with a punch to her heart.

#9 Posted by Feral Nova (59010 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova’s body was standing ready to fight as she heard what Shawn told her “Sorry, Nova, I have no choice but to protect the innocent at all cost even it means killing you!” he shouted.

Nova’s face went from almost being happy to see Shawn to pure fear. Nova didn’t want to fight Shawn, they were friends but at this point it didn’t look like they were going to be able to solve this problem by simple talking. He’s going to have to knock her out, keep her busy until she runs out of energy, or kill her himself. From what it sound like he already made his choice.

Nova saw as Shawn shot four beams of high energy at Nova. Nova’s body managed to create a fire shield around her allowing all for beams to be absorbed by her shield.

“Don’t use energy attacks, I can absorb them up and use them against you!” she said as her body let the shield go down. She saw Shawn coming up at her with amazing speed.'AR was right, he is fast!'Nova thought to herself as her body tried to jump out of the way of his attack only to be punched in the gut rather than the heart.

Nova screamed in pain as her body was sent flying into a near by family owned restraint, causing it to become total demolished in the process. Nova stood up in the now tore down building, her breathing was becoming more of a difficulty because of the white fire form she was in. She was loosing energy and fast, just what she wanted. But sadly her body knew this too. Her body powered down and her white flames died down to red and orange flames. Her body then rushed over to the right and managed to get to a near by car that was still running. Her body sucked up the heat coming of the car, using it to give her more energy.

Her body then focused back at Shawn and shot three fire balls the size of baseballs at him. One aiming for his gut, one aiming for his right hand and the others aiming for his legs. As soon as those attacks left her hand she then used her fire to turn her hands into torch like flame and rush towards Shawn, swinging her right hand to try and plant a upper cut right under his chin.
Post Edited:2008-03-04 21:51:59

#10 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5883 posts) - - Show Bio

Foolish Girl, I am The Devil, Heat is my energy source.

Shawn absorbed The Fireballs but got Hit with an uppercut by Nova sending him flying back into a Truck.

Pretty good shot, now its my turn

Shawn charged up, And punched the Floor and lifts it up causing waves towards Nova, then He use a fire hose from a fire truck and sprayed water towards her following a small volt of electricity to knock her out.

(in his mind) I hope it works.

#11 Posted by Feral Nova (59010 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova smiled to herself as she saw the fire balls her body shot as Shawn were simply absorbed by him. SHE knew that he controlled heat like herself, but for some reason her body didn’t. But she frowned when he was hit by her uppercut sending him flying into a Deli truck.

“Oh crap, are you alright Shawn?” Nova asked as she saw Shawn stood back up, as if nothing happened to him.

“Pretty good shot, now its my turn” Shawn said as he punched the Floor and lifts it up causing waves towards Nova, who was unable to keep her balance and fell on her butt.

Nova’s body sat there for a while as she looked up at Shawn to see him holding a fire hose from one of the fire trucks that were still standing

“Oh no, don’t try that, it wont work!” Nova knew the water wouldn’t work because she was still to hot for fire to simply put her out. Shawn pulled open the hose and water came flying towards Nova. But something was different about this water, when taking a closer look at it she saw sparks flying out of it!

“Electricity!” Nova said with a smile. But as soon as she did her body stood right back up, ready to run for it. Nova knew this would be one of the only chances that she would have to be knocked out. So Nova used all of her willpower to stop her body from moving and took the hit.

Nova screamed in agonizing pain as her body shoot violently as the electric water hit her. When it was done her body fell limp on the ground, Nova still twitching from the attack. Her body’s fire went completely out, leaving Nova only in the cloths she had on earlier. She was now knocked out cold, Shawn did it, Shawn managed to stop Nova from destroying the city and with out having to kill her

But as soon as it was seen she was unconscious a tall red haired man in a business suite came from the shadows and walked over to Nova’s body. He was holding some sort of device and knelt down to Nova. Then he looked over at Shawn with anger with his green eyes then back at Nova.

“Hmmm, seems like we have a few more kinks to work out.” He said as he pulled some blood out of Nova and stood back up.

“I really should thank you, if you wouldn’t have beaten her, then I would have never known she would have still been strong enough to control her body through her will power.” And with that the man walked back into the shadows, leaving Nova laying on the ground

#12 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5883 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn ignored the Man, Shawn then picked up Nova's Body and carried her back to the WAL HQ to get her healed and treated. He was glad he was about to save the city, and His Close Friend Nova, He gave a Kind Smile and left the room where she was being Treated.

You got Spirit, Kid. Thats for damn Sure.

#13 Posted by Jet jaguar (2412 posts) - - Show Bio

anybody see kruong hes suposed to fight me

#14 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5883 posts) - - Show Bio

bows to her

It was excellent, we did well, mate, where is angel? never mind probably will not want me disturb her. I am to the City.

Shawn rides off to the city but returns and ask Nova.

Need a Lift?

#15 Posted by Feral Nova (59010 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooc: yay us! We made a cool story! good job Shawn, good job! It was fun! I Hope to battle you again soon, but not too soon, lol. Anyways, take a bow Shawn!

#16 Posted by Feral Nova (59010 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooc: Um no I havent, sorry man.

#17 Posted by Feral Nova (59010 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn The Devil says:

"**bows to her** *It was excellent, we did well, mate, where is angel? never mind probably will not want me disturb her. I am to the City.* **Shawn rides off to the city but returns and ask Nova.** *Need a Lift?*"

Angel? I belive she's still doing some training with her teacher dude, but I told her to relax for a while and come talk to us! She needs to kick it for a while you know?

Thanks Shawn but, burst into flames I can fly from here, but dude, nice ride! flies off back to HQ

#18 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5883 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks

Shawn speeds off into the night.

#19 Posted by Feral Nova (59010 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks Rayne! :D

#20 Posted by Dark Rayne (1800 posts) - - Show Bio

Great job Feral your gettin really good!

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
#21 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7330 posts) - - Show Bio

Since this battle is over It's real disrespectful to interrupt peoples battles! In the future use the OOC thread or pm them if you want to get their attention! Good Job Feral ;)

#22 Posted by Feral Nova (59010 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks RL!