Fellow Scientists.. Do Better

Dr_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dr_Frank

It has been ten years since I completed my first doctorate. In that time I have studied developed and manipulated a working manufactured x-gene and mapped its entire genetic structure. Not happy with besting something that took thousands of years of evolution to develop randomly. I have now furthered my studies and completed another four doctorates. If there truly is something such as a scientist supreme. An alpha theorist or master of all the scientific arts I am he.

This is but a simple warning, you are all on notice. Feeble advancements will no longer do. I will best them all. NASA and Musk say they will get a man on mars in the next twenty years I will do it in five. Cure cancer in three, generate clean renewable energy in ten. There are no mysteries I will not unravel, no tool I cannot create, no problem I cannot solve. Cosmic and molecular understanding alpha and omega will be achieved within a lifetime.

The smartest man in the universe, nay multiverse signing off

Frank

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Hmmmm

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

That was interesting. Good stuff man.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

You might be useful enough not to assimilate

_Gaige_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And then they point to the colony on Mars

And the expresidents near endless power resource

All the tech from Stark

While scientists have kept stuff fairly modern for narrative purposes the advanced stuff isn't exactly foreign knowledge imo fun read though

Dr_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#FakeScienceNews

The colony on Mars is a no doubt a feat of engineering and resource gathering. But the person or persons behind it have appeared to use alien technology or assistance to achieve it. In short is no more a feat of Human science than it is a gathering of foreign resources and combining them. A child could do the same given the right lego pieces. When I talk of Mars I mean every single aspect will be done by my own hand and it won't be locked off to a select few I will bring it to the masses in short a human achievement for humans by a human. Standing on the shoulders of giants only shows the smallness of your ambition, I am a giant I need no such help.

Near limitless is no closer to limitless than what we have now as its still limited. Just as a car is no closer to a perpetual motion engine. The difference between greatness and mediocrity is the ability to understand fine margin shortcomings are still failures. Study, apply, create improve. This is what will bring the breakthrough into true limitless energy.

Ahhh Stark the wizard of industry who foolishly decided to focus on politics rather than his true gift. Just think what the man could have achieved had he spent 4 years and all that campaign money on something useful. Instead, he ran for a defunct office for a defunct government that is no more for the people than it is for the ants and worms in the soil beneath us. Did peoples lives get any better under his watch? did any of this technology improve the country?nope hat a waste of talent and time. The man is almost as good as I am.

Then there are the likes of Andres Knightfall with advances in quantum computing. Do you have a quantum pc at home? is it being used to help in advances in medicine and other technologies? I have read his notes and studied his works as I have with all the worlds alleged greatest geniuses and the man seems to be happy living in some sort of obscure irrelevance only producing the odd paper from time to time rather than bringing computing forward.

And so it comes to me to shoulder the weight of all their half-finished half achieved and half envisioned ideas and see them through to completion. These people of skill and vision lack my tenacity and capacity. They seem to be satisfied with their lesser sciences and minor leaps. I bring something different I bring something unmatched in IQ unmatched in range and uncomparable in results. I wanted to learn about the mutant x-gene. I Know everything there is to know. I can build it, I can break it I can restructure it and I could even weaponize it. I am a completionist.

Soon you shall see this first hand.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Lightning_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hehe. Nice.

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_frank: @cassius_knightfall: Damn well done especially with that second post lol. You got yourself a nice character here can't wait to see what he can do.

Dr_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-634b041416ba6
deactivated-634b041416ba6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hurry up and cure cancer, my character would love to have the cure!

Good write up. ^_^

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renegade84: Give it time for me to get into something then drop by and will work on something with you.

Avatar image for deactivated-634b041416ba6
deactivated-634b041416ba6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers