Fates Wicked Game...

ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ladydeath

Lady Death tosses and turns in her bed the nightmares racing thru her mind. She awakes in shock and terror. She decides it is best to skip this time of sleep and go for a relaxing ride on her demonic steed Vassago. She sends her minion to have Vassago prepared for the nights ride and dresses herself accordingly. As she walks to the stables she hears scrapping claws on the walls, but sees nothing when she turns to look. Vassago is ready to go when she reaches the stables. Quickly climbs on top the steed with ease and rides off into the grave yard. Lady Death enjoys this time most of all the wind in her hair and the joys of being free. Her mind is still echoing the thoughts of her nightmares they haunt her still. Tired of the same scenery Lady Death decides to see Earth again after many years of not knowing her birth place. Her curse broken and able to go without recoarse. Vassago leaps into a portal and they now gallop across Earths' green lawns. Concrete replaces allot of the land and it confuses Lady Death. Vassago's hooves pound onto the pavement as they ride thru streets. Only to come to a halt when a shadow passes over head. The unknown shadow startles Lady Death. The lack of sleep is now getting to her making her weary. She is still powerful and not willing to back down so easily. Unknowingly her fate now rest in someone elses hands!!!

Cerberus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Cerberus

Taking his chance he flies over Lady Deaths head within the moonlight hiding himself from her. The portal she opens remains long enough to where he can manage flight thru and takes his opportunaty to do so. He is taking great joy in hunting this pale one down and taunting her. He sees her stop the horse and kows his shadow cast upon her.

He looks around at this new world he has never seen before. Wanting to know more of his surroundings he takes flight higher to see this new place and to learn how to make things in his favor. A smile creeps across his face as he thinks on the evil he can cause. The corruption of the masses that dwell in this unfamiliar place.

Cerberus' mind reaches out to see if there are any powerful enough to take him down and have yet to find them. He continues his flight around only to be sure. He must have a strategy to take down one so powerful. Cerberus thinks to himself; if she killed Lucifer what power does she obtain. Being cautious he thinks up a plan only to reach with his mind to her and taunt her with visions of shadows and sounds unknown.

TheJigsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By TheJigsaw

jigsaw had been watching Ladydeath for a few months now. He sat on a roof watching her while she was on her night ride. "Oh the evils you are capible of my dear. That evil shall be realesed."

jigsaw jumped off the roof onto another roof of a lower building so he could be closer to the ground. He watched her for a few more minutes then jumped down infront of her.

"Hello hello hello." he smiles. "I have been watching you."

ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By ladydeath

Vassago rears up having his hooves dance in the air in front of jigsaw. His hooves cause a quake as they hit the ground. See looks down at jigsaw confused at comment of watching her. Vassago paws at the ground his hooves light up in flames as he snickers. Lady Death pulls back on the reins to controll her steed.

Hello and Why have you been watching me?

her voice echoes of death and her face unemotional. Her hands grip the reins tightly to steedy Vassago in his uneasy state.

TheJigsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By TheJigsaw

he smiles as she did not run or try to attack him. He then takes a bow. I sense your power young lady. I can tell that your strong and your holding back your powers. he closes his eyes then smiles and opens them again.

You feel uneasy right now and you dont know weather or not to trust me or not. Also you have been having nightmares. Nightmares that feel so real to you. Am I right?