Expendaville (open CVnU location)

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@everdeen: "How can you beat what you can't see?" Dove's Icevatar jeered as it went back hiding into the fog and tried to wait out Everdeen since she thought he would bleed out from the stabbing shard he had on him.

Aberdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma: "Goddamn coward! Get back here" As Everdeen rips the shard out of his body. The pain is entense, but it won't stop him from looking for Dove.

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@everdeen: Dove at this point was no longer taking the battle seriously and began teasing Everdeen by throwing snow balls at him while running around corners to lose him.

Aberdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma: Snowballs?! Is this suppose to hurt?! Are you now making fun of me????

xxBelladonnaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By xxBelladonnaxx

Expendaville Federal Credit Union

No Caption Provided

Taking the bank wasn't hard, in fact, she didn't have to do much. A perfectly blown kiss disarmed the security guard forcing him to turn his weapon on those he swore to protect.

In a matter of moments, a dense marijuana haze filled the massive impromptu deciduous forest constructed in the middle of the bank.

Fallen leaves blanket the space out patrons, while thick thorny vines constrict those immune to the smoke punishing them for their obsessive Marijuana abuse. Marijuana was a gift to be enjoyed, meant to make people come together; but of course, with everything, these flesh bags turned it into a monetary means--something to be fought over. She'd brought her entire dispensary to Expendaville, and everyone present was involuntarily getting free samples.

Most of her heist were of the incognito kind, she'd steal a rare sample from choice garden's in order to construct more toxins, but this particular heist deserved her direct intervention.

Human-kind saw a rise in Vegans, she hated vegans. How dare they murder her beautiful plans for their own selfish health reasons. It was their own fault! they poisoned themselves with GMO's and pesticides and other hazardous chemicals; because man couldn't trust themselves they fed off her beautiful plants!

The very thought angered her, but she was not at this bank for money. They could keep their meaningless currency, what she wanted was a specific plant that'd actually make people allergic to carbohydrates. Of course, after she doctored her own recipe she'd administer the toxin via the meat bags whole food chains effectively killing off an entire section of post-Woodstock hippies.

Casting a massive vine out in front of her she secured the glass case with the plant extract, before turning to make her exit. By now the haze became so dense, she could hear the hostages starting to snicker amongst themselves; not even the sound of the carnivorous planets gnawing on the bones of the unaffected could blow their high.

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator

A Poison Ivy! A classic heist! I'm interested.

@xxbelladonnaxx: You change your style for this one? It seems different.

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Zauberin  Moderator

@xxbelladonnaxx: Wait! I thought you were Paragon because of the Xx. But everything's different.

Okay, I see.

Still though...

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@zauberin:

I figured people would think that, but the username rules through me off guard.

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Zauberin  Moderator
elitex01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By elitex01
Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin: Had to be alpha-numeric, I couldn't use underscores. Apparently, there's a cap on how long the name can be.

elitex01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: And every good username is taken so have to make them slightly different. >.<

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Zauberin  Moderator

@shanana: I remember the cap on how long. Didn't know we couldn't use underscores and stuff anymore. That's lame.

Well, just to say, I'm still interested. I hope I didn't give an otherwise impression.

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elitex01: I know what you mean.

@zauberin said:

@shanana: I remember the cap on how long. Didn't know we couldn't use underscores and stuff anymore. That's lame.

Well, just to say, I'm still interested. I hope I didn't give an otherwise impression.

Don't tell me you're gonna bust up my heist Harley hasn't even posted yet lol

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By FALLENprophet

Do it! Bust up their heist!

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 Zauberin  Moderator

@shanana: o_O There's a Harley!?

Hehee, well then...

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Shanana
FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Just try to make it out of that one alive, and then we'll talk.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'mna wait for it, then be all like "EVERYBODY GET DOWN!"

No Caption Provided

I'm not that mean.

Or am I...?

You don't know.

Hand_of_Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O_O this got out of hand fast!

Hand_of_Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Continue your thievery. The fallen Destructor is mine...

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Fallen," he says..

Hand_of_Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laughlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Laughlyn
xxBelladonnaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughlyn: OUR hideout?!

You mean my hideout!?

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hand_of_Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallenprophet: I watch it every morning. Gets me ready for the day. ;)

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hand_of_Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity-blue: The Earth goddess proved your unworthiness, and now she's no longer here to protect you.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hand_of_nordok: You must be REALLY ready to renovate for Battleworld 3.0.

@laughlyn:I just want a hug. Is that too much to ask for? >:)

Hand_of_Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity-blue: Oh, I have the location scouted, already. I just need to remove the human infestation...

Laughlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity-blue: and risk my head popping like a pimple?! NO THANK YOU!

@xxbelladonnaxx: what's yours is mine Bella bell <3

Laughlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Laughlyn

@xxbelladonnaxx:

Laughlyn is her name and blowing up banks was her favorite pastime game! She roamed from city to city, not robbing the most extravagant banks like Wells Fargo or any of those snazzy banks, but small Credit Union banks! Those had the least amount of security (usually ZELCH)! But the downfall? Their cameras SERIOUSLY added 20 pounds on her birthing hips! But what did she do with all the money she had been accumulating? BUYING PUPPIES OF COURSE! Every city she roamed on into she would use the money from the previous heist to adopt all the puppies within the city range and give them all away for FREE to kids getting out of school! Of course, not before overly feeding the puppies with laxative filled puppy food and then watch the fun being as they little poopers left little gifts all around the city! It would make the whole place stink like doo doo! Ha-ha-ha!

No Caption Provided

Riding on her famous red moped, the goggled covered blue eye lunatic was chomping on her favorite Fruit Stripe Gum (yes the zebra striped ones that comes with the AMAZING temporary tattoos!) as “Girls just wanna have fun” blasted in her earphones, her cassette player being kept in between her breast as she nod her head to the beat of the music. Coming to a screeching halt the ballistic blonde blew one last pink bubble before her ruby color lipstick smeared lips unleashed a malice smile. “Let's go Splinter!” She shouted as she pulled on the wooden baseball bat that was hanging on her back. While it WAS clean, you could still make out the blood stains from her last victims.

Her ugly combat boots pressed on the ground as her earphones stilled continued to play her song, unaware of the chaos that was already brewing inside. Lifting her right leg up she kicked in the glass door, completely shattering it as she stepped through, only to get a wave of thick, white smoke suddenly slam into her face. Letting out a cough she waved her arms in the air, trying to get the smoke away from her. “Whew! Who lit a Dooby up in here?!” Laughlyn yelled as a snickering security guard could be seen laying on the ground by her feet. “Aw come on, sleeping on ya job? Ya suppose be the entertainment!” She frowned only to suddenly take a jump back as a larger emerald vine came crawling from the dense smoke, wrapping itself around the man before pulling him away as he giggled to himself as the gun was left behind. “Oh man, am I in one of those weird Japanese cartoon things?” She asked only to realize that the entire bank was somehow converted into a living jungle.

Like hell that was gonna stop her! She had puppies to adopt and streets to litter with their doo-doo! With a determined grin she marched forward through the smoke, the leaves crunching under her boots as a large, sharp toothed carnivores like plant monster of destruction came up before her. “Are YOU the one trying to ruin my plan Mistah Broccoli? Lemme tell you sumthin, I don't appreciate it!” She yelled at the beast who was busy dangling the security guard over its mouth by his ankles. “Now I'm gonna go get my money and if you promise not to do that weird thing with your vines to me, then I promise not to eat my veggies for a year, deal?” She was answered with the ear wrenching crunch of the security guards bones snapping in between the jaws of the living plant as splatter of blood sprayed across Laughlyns face. “PERFECT!” She smiled giving a thumbs up before literally skipping away to the safe.

Girls, just wanna have fuh-uuuuun.” She sang completely off key as she examined the safe, only to see vines completely covering it. “We wanna, wanna have fun.” Grasping her baseball bat tightly she swung the bat forcefully against the vines. A roar from the beast could be heard of more annoyance than pain. “Yo Mistah Broccoli, ya sexy legs are in my way!” With a rumble of the entire bank, the vault was suddenly pulled open by Mistah Broccoli, what a gentleman!

Blowing a bubble she smiled once more as she stepped in, swinging her empty backpack off her back as she laid it before her which had the face of Maya Liafadors plastered on it, from her modeling days. “Oh my gosh we’re going to be able to adopt ALL the puppies today!” Laughlyn maniacally laughed as she began zipping up her backpack only to have it suddenly not close and it was too heavy for her to carry it on her own! Hmmm what to do…

Her big blue eye suddenly shift to the sound of more bones crunching and her teeth were suddenly seen from behind her lips as she smiled. Grasping one of the vines that made itself into the vault with her she began to tie it around the backpack. “Okey Dokey Mistah Broccoli, we’re now best friends for life, ok? Now listen, if you pull this backpack out of the vault and to the door, I super duper pinky promise to buy you all the kitties from pound and you can have them as snacks. Does that sound fair to ya? Cause it sounds fair to me!”

Ama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxbelladonnaxx: @laughlyn:

I'm no hero.
I'm no hero.

The Performer known as 'A' had just finished another underground show, but in this time, it wasn't in the usual Emerald City, where she had somewhat taken a liking to, but once again the show was on the road. From city to city, she had begun performing again. While she was in Emerald City, she had been offered to be part of a team forming, some kind of super squad with the intent of protecting Emerald City, but self-doubt had persuaded her to not pursue a life of a hero. That she would've been a bad hero or an unprepared hero, and late at night when the city was under attack or patching itself up, she would tell herself that she wouldn't have made a difference and if she had it would have been a good difference. That's what she would try to convince herself as the sirens throughout the city made it tough for her to fall asleep.

Ama never believed herself to be a hero, in her mind she was a performer and a good one at that. One that would leave the audience absolutely stunned and have them begging for more. Her natural gifts with Magic and her constant study of it had made her performance viral on twitter and facebook, of course, if anyone tried to take video or picture of the performance it would always be engulfed in light. This magic trick to keep her identity safe had made her performance and shows even more sought after. To 'see' Ama perform in person was rare but damn did they pay greatly to just get a glimpse of the action. Even if, each person had a tough time pinning down her face and body features, another spell put on the show to protect her identity. With these spells and safety precautions, she was able to walk through the city undisturbed and freely, a blessing most celebs wish they could pay top dollar for.

The show she had just finished was amazing, of course, but even the money she had made and the smile of wonderment on the audience's faces could not keep her mind off Emerald City. The truth was she had had trouble sleeping since the attacks on Emerald City, not knowing if she could have helped one way or another, but didn't. She had even thought about tracking Maya down and begging for a spot on the team, but she didn't. She was caught in between, a life of a hero isn't a part-time gig, it wasn't like her show. It wasn't put on when she felt like it or on her terms, no it was completely out of her control. So, as she walked through the city of Expendaville, she wondered about Emerald City and the life of a hero.

As if Fate had been listening to her inner thoughts she heard screams and destruction down the road. People began to flee, running in the opposite direction, she was walking. Amaterasu froze, her body stiffened as if she didn't know what to do. Should she run towards the screams to help the Citizens like she regretted not doing in Emerald City or should she once again run away from the duty of being a hero? As she debated back and forth for a second wondering whether she was simply a performer or much more, her thoughts were interrupted by a woman's scream, "HELP! MY BABY!"

Ama began to run, doubt and self-questioning were no longer in her mind. Now, all she could think about was this mother longing for her child. She arrived quickly to the scene, to see a bank being overtaken by monstrous forms of plants. It was like if the History Channel had done a show about plants ruling the Earth. If it weren't for the constant screams of terror and the sirens and the vicious look of the plants itself, it would be quite beautiful, but there were screams of terror, there were sirens, and damn did these plants look vicious. The Maiden of Magic ran up to the mother begging for her child's safety, "Where are they? What's their name?"

"They're inside, his name is Joey, we got separated by one of those things! Help him please!"

"It's gonna be okay. I'm gonna get him, while I get him. You run across the street get far away from this thing, Okay? Okay."

Ama walked up to the gigantic part of the plant blocking her entry into the bank, thinking, "I hope you know what you're doing."

But where her mind screamed for reassurance, her body acted almost instinctually. As soon as she neared the plant, she spoke quickly sparking a small flame in her hand, and with one small flame pyrokinesis took over. The small flame grew in power and strength and fried open a pathway for her to enter the bank. The fog from the toxins almost clouded her view, "I don't want to breathe this stuff in, but I can't find the kid." She thought to herself almost doubting her thought process to convince her to pick a side in this fight. She had put out her flame out of fear that something flammable was in close quarters to her. She felt around blindly when she luckily grabbed a small backpack and close by a small passed out child. "Joey! Yes!" she internally screamed to herself satisfied that she had at least found the kid. She thought about the street that she had moments ago told the mother to run to. It was unsafe for the kid to be here any longer than she had to, so she opened a portal to the street. She was able to throw the kid in, but making portals was difficult to even for Ama. It was draining and with the toxins wearing on her, she was struggling to keep it open. Unsure if she would be able to keep it open long enough for herself to exit.

xxBelladonnaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ama: @laughlyn:

No Caption Provided

"Oh you are so delicately beautiful" The red-haired vixen crooned holding the deadly flower in her hands. "Hmmm" she grunted, feeling a disturbance toward the vault that contained the money.

"Now what could you guys possibly want with money?" She asked thinking her carnivorous companions had somehow tapped into the money vault, upon her arrival, she saw a woman with a pasty face and a tacky Maya Liafador book bag.

"First off, how do you expect to fit all that money in such a small book bag? Secondly, how dare you insult my baby!" Throwing her hand forward she sought to command her precious plant to consume the weird looking...mime?

That is until another disturbance in her vines told of another's arrival. "Ugh, Don't tell me we all picked the same day to rob the same bank" disregarding the mime, for now, Belle turned her attention to the other intruder.

"Idiot" She screamed leaving the woman to her own accord, doubling back toward the entrance her green eyes rest on another woman struggling to surmount the toxins coating the air.

"See that's what you get for not minding your business. I gave the mime a pass, but you're not that lucky" Throwing her hands forward Belle sought to constrict the woman with several vines. "I think, I'll play with you a while"

Laughlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ama: @xxbelladonnaxx:

I don't eat, eat, eat, Broccoli and spinach.” Laughlyn sang as she finished wrapping a vine around the backpack, only to hear a voice, as smooth as a wet fish, speak up behind her. The red and blue hair blonde turned to see the tall and slender Salad Goddess. “Mistah Broccoli didn't tell me he was rooted down! Well ya see, I don't need ALL the money. If I did that, then what other bank will I rob tomorrow?” She gave a snickering laugh only to watch Mrs. Broccoli walk off with nose scrunched up in annoyance. “Well Mistah Broccoli, I have to admit, that's a good looking woman you got there.” She nod her head as she rest her elbow on one of Mistah B’s arm. “But she's a little bossy, doncha think? Come on, let's see who else decided to join our party!” She began to skip off. “OH BY THE WAY BE A DOLL AND PULL THAT BACKPACK TO THEDOOR FOR ME! K?Thanx!”

Following The Organic Beauty Laughlyn watched as another young woman was found, standing next to a glowing portal! WOAH! “Hey! It's a slumber party now!” Laughlyn giggled as stood next to Mrs. Broccoli, pointing at the glowing magic. “So your like a magician! You know, my Ex and I went to this one show, her name was ‘A’, and she was so good! Hey! Can you pull a rabbit out of your hat? Cause like, I think Mistah Broccoli ran out of people, and he gets a little cranky without a snack, isn't that right?” She basically spoke in one breath, as her backpack that was overflowing with cash was slowly being dragged along the ground towards the door. “Yer doin great Mistah B!”

Moments later, police sirens could be heard outside the bank. “Uh oh, someone called the Popo!” Laughlyn gave a wide grin as she twirled Splinter in her hands. “You have fun with Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, I'll take care of the Men in Boo-Hoo, get it!? Like Men in Blue, but they're gonna be crying Boo-Hoo when kill them! Hahahahaha!” Her shrilling laugh echoed through the bank as she took off running to the front.

Outside several officers could be seen completely surrounding the bank with their guns drawn. “Come out with your hands up!” Ugh what a lame line!

How about, NO!” Laughlyn pulled a black little square device with a big red button seemingly out of nowhere and pressed it… and pressed it again, and again and again with nothing happening! “Aw come on don't give me performance issues now!” Through the broken glass door she chucked the black box out the window as officers screamed to run. As the device hit the ground… nothing happened! Ugh last time she would try to follow a YouTube DYI! But as soon as she turned away, the ground rumbled below them as golden explosion suddenly erupted around the bank parking lot, or more specifically, under the sewers that ran under the parking lot!

Officers and their vehicles were either blown up by the explosion or swallowed up whole in the giant crater that consumed the parking lot.”Oh that's right! I had the trigger on a delay for dramatic effect, ah oh well, next time.” She shrugged her shoulders as she waltzed back inside to see how Mrs. Broccoli was having fun watching the magic show, while the little overly filled backpack was still slowly being dragged across the tile floor.

Ama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughlyn: @xxbelladonnaxx: It was becoming harder and harder for Ama to resist the toxins that had overcome the air inside the bank heist. She stumbled to find her own exit, she was becoming tired. The toxins were effecting her slowly, she realized she would have to make her breaths count each one of them. Then a thought came into fruition, she couldn't believe that it took her this long to think of it. Chalk it up to her being inexperienced or to the toxins clouding her mind, but she had just recently thought of a solution to solve her tainted air problem. Fan it out.

Amaterasu was experienced with Elemental magic controlling elements like water, fire, earth, and now most importantly AIR came second nature to her, so with the wave of her hands she used what some would call aerokinesis to fan the toxins out of crevices and cracks in the bank. It would go to the outside world, but it would be further diluted, so to not effect others.

She had finished just in time to hear two other women speaking. One seemed one with the plants that had overrun the bank, the other a woman with clown make up. Ama wasn't aware who they were or if they were even together but one thing was for sure, they were no allies. It would take a little time for her to regain her strength, but the Botanical Beauty was not willing to allow the new hero a time out. Her vines shot towards 'A' and successfully begin to wrap around her, and just like that the woman who questioned her ability to be a hero was once again in a do or die situation.

While she strained to breathe she heard an explosion go off outside of the bank and with the absence of the clown Amaterasu struggled to say, "Tha..can't..b..good..AHH!" If the vines kept it up the Magical Mistress would succumb to permanent physical injury.

Rey_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ama: Elio strolls the sidewalk hearing an explosion in the at a bank across the street. "Sounds, like people are in trouble. Ah...What do I care,I just want the free money" An officer aims a gun at Elio as he comes to the bank. "Stay back or I Shoot" The Officer exclaims as Elio enters the bank. Elio turns to the cop and responds "Can't You See I'm The Hero" .What seems like a second later what remains of the officer is charred clothes and a semi-liquidized hand gun. Bullets start to fly but Elio seems to ignore the bullets, enters the bank and heads to the treasury only finding a 1$ bill.

No Caption Provided

Elio starts shaking in rage, a flame consumes his and the last thing a yell of rage the bank is disintegrated and everyone within 3 ft of it. "THOSE DAMN...." Before Elio finishes his sentence he looks around at the death and destruction he has caused. "Damn it ,I lost it again" He puts he hand into the ground and sees a woman surprised she is still alive.

"Umm... Ma'am have you seen where the criminals have went, cause I have some unfinished business to take care of "

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rey_king: probably should ask AMA if he's open to interaction

Rey_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(That's a he?)

xxBelladonnaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By xxBelladonnaxx

@ama: @laughlyn:

No Caption Provided

Bella's agitation with the mime was growing, not only did her antics compromise a simple heist, she'd now drawn the attention of the police and local heroes. And thanks to this Houdini knock-off, the poisonous toxins that once filled the local setting were now seeping into the outside world. It was becoming a mess, but there was still time to make a clean getaway.

"I swear if she comes back. Eat her." She hissed to her carnivorous companion. Referring to the troublesome plant.

"Now then. I think it's time for a..." before Bell could finish her sentence a massive explosion on the outside nearly toppled the bank in the process. The Botanical Beauty didn't have to say anything, she knew WHO it was the moment the bomb went off. "That...damn...clown!"

Bella stood in between the hanging magician glaring at the jolly clown as she waltzes back into the bank all chipper and proud.

"ARE...YOU....CRAZY!!!" She screamed glaring at Lyn alongside "Mr.Broccoli". "You could've burned all my beautiful children!" She screamed still standing offset to the swinging Ama.

Extending her vine-covered hands forward, Bella cause the vines underneath their feet to stir, they held on to her invisible command with prejudice. Constrict the clown. That is...until the sounds of more policemen in the distance cause Bella to rethink her strategy. "You. IDIOT!. Now they're coming in bulk. Tell me you have a plan for escaping.!"

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rey_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: (oh,thought he was a she you're a male ,too?)

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers