Expendaville (open CVnU location)

Avatar image for daughter_of_nordok
Daughter_of_Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@trinity-blue: Always protecting the weakling humans.

Loved that post. :P

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daughter_of_nordok: You're lucky I don't crash your little dinner party. ~_^

[Thanks! Not my best, but better than I expected.]

Daughter_of_Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daughter_of_Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity-blue: As quickly as that, it was over. Reapers were designed to overcome entire armies, and lay waste to civilizations, but the Destructor had been designed to slaughter gods, and the disparity in power had become obvious. The noise of battle faded as the robotic terror was consumed in the contained explosion, only to be replaced by the sounds of sirens and the screams of the terrified and wounded civilians.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Arquitenens
Daughter_of_Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma:

Jackal felt the clone's internal structure, and that it wasn't the same as the girl's, only Ice. The girl attempted to grip hold of him, but she was in no ideal position to grapple and had as he held the clone dangling in the air in his arms, he dropped backwards, let go and tossed it into the wall and dozen of miles per hour, exploding in the distance as the cybernetic Psychopath. His one hand was sufficient for him to lift himself into the air and flip up nimbly as he was back on the ground.

"Gas will phase your strength"

His eyes locked on as he moved forward, only to be hit in the face with a gust of steam, his momentum keeping him going, but each steam explosion smacking him in the face. As it stood, they appeared to do no damage to him, and he growled attempting to overcome it. One of the explosions attempts to knock him back, received the reply of him just

"solid ice will test your endurance"

"This fight is fucking pointless."

*Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech*

His feet embed the ground, tearing apart concrete as he was pushed back. For every few inches he would gain only a few more. The rate at which he progressed towards her was lethargic, as she inhibited his every movement. Jackal was but 600 pounds. Forces subjected to him inhibited him less than something of his size that had far greater weight, and yet still, he was knocked back.

I need something to anchor myself down. I can't keep attacking her head on. She's peeling the starlite off my body. My insulation from nukes and cold is gonna decrease. Fuck me.

His body looked for a wall, reaching for the sturdiest one and in a burst of speed he cut into the wall with enough speed to cleave it into a perfect square his hand stuck to the wall, and he literally pulled it out, placing it in front of his body as a makeshift shielding pushing it forward against his body.

"and cold water will drown your speed"

No Caption Provided

His eyes looked up to the daunting block of ice, and anticipating further attack he moved forward, pushing a slab of concrete and steel with greater speed then he once had as it had been slowly whithered away, only for a rush of water to come forth and slam into the slab almost shattering the entire thing in one fail swoop, as the task became less about progressing and more about keeping himself in place.

Incoming Transmission:

(Moya) "Told you so."

(Jackal) "Can I get an orbital raze on this chick already? She's too goddamn dangerous."

(Bradshaw) "Not for a while. Keep your wits about you, and think about this situation. Temperature drops, and you're armors peeling away. However, you still l got armor insulating you and your CNT muscles can withstand temperatures below that of liquid nitrogen. So what does this mean? Remember the waste heat your body produces? She's more powerful, but you have a head. Use it."

Water ripped by, concrete and brick whittled down and rapidly breaking apart, as very soon, shrapnel pierced into the block breaking it apart further with more down the line. Jackal closed his eyes, no longer resisting. Shards slammed into his body, not penetrating, but doing damage in the form of hydrostatic shock and bashing him into submission as the tidle wave carried him away and through the city, ripping him from the ground as he was tossed round like a ragdoll before it's icy blast. Jackal naturally was incapable of swimming due to how dense he was functionally, knocked back by furious tides but unable to float to the top. Spitting blood from his mouth as internal organs began to feel ramification of being hit by car sized, supersonic projectiles, over and over again.

"Isn't just about what you have. But how you use it.

His feet impacted the ground and he slammed into the side of a building, cratering in the wall as waves ravaged his body mercilessly, and yet, he did not give up. His mind set upon the fact that he was indeed, human, once, and he knew what adversity was. He knew what it was like to have to think his way out of problems he couldn't overcome through sheer physicality, and this situation was no different, except in scale. He wiggled his body, jerking at the last moment to evade shots, as he climbed up the building, looking over side as he made his way from the rapids, seeing more heat seeking ice shards approaching. His mind quick to formulate a battle tactic based on his current options.

"Alright."

Here I fucking come.
Here I fucking come."

His legs contracted with Gravitational acceleration force greater than 10,000 times earth's gravity, enough for the Superhuman Samurai Assassin to dodge attacks from hypersonic opponents if needed. But he jumped not away from ice shards, but towards them. His feet bounding not from them, but towards himself. His bounced from them like a ball, proving more maneuverable then missile like Ice constructs. From Jackal's perspective, it seemed as though everything moved as though in slow motion, because relative to him, everything did. Movement produces heat, and Jackal's superhuman movements generated obscene amounts of heat, that enabled him to still move and for his body to undergo chemical reaction. And he no longer had to worry about physically exerting himself to a point that he would overheat.

Slashslash.He hopscotched across the functional Ice based version of a macross missile massacre, his blade busy at swatting away and shattering smaller shard. Towards larger ones, he was jumping from them. Exploiting their larger size and using them only to progress himself as he moved forward, devouring the distance between himself and the girl. He sprinted along walls, hopped over skyscrapers, not daring to touch the ground, dodged and weaved, growing closer and closer until...

And onslaught of Ice blocks moved towards him among the endless barrage, and Jackal drew his throwing knives, meeting her projectiles with ones of his own. A line of several superconducting throwing knives went towards. They all exploded in tandem, unleashing an explosion of sun like plasma that ionized the air itself, and melted much of the Ice around him. Yet still, these blocks of spawned from nothing, and eventually, there was no room for reaction as he ran face first into a block, spiraling out control as he began to fall.

From the mist however, a knife headed towards her at supersonic speeds, thrown by Jackal. Indeed, he expected her to catch it or shield herself from it. Only to have it explode in front of her face and unleash sun temperature plasma in all directions in a radius measurable in half a dozen meters, and potency to take out a portion of a building, in one of his last ditch efforts to incapacitate to killer cryokinetic and put an end to this functional frozen hell.

"Got a little fire in you for someone so cold, I'll give you that, mutant." Said amidst the swarming ice shards impacting him at every moment, seemingly leading him down a path of of imminent defeat by death by one thousand cuts if he couldn't impede this attack. His R-Telepathy device only experiencing static.

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Team_Sigma

@maverick_6: The mutants spirits raised a bit as she saw that she did have a good shot at beating him with her Ice Trinity fighting style, as the storm raged on she took a physical breather to check the condition of her leg which was starting to hurt a lot from the previous attack.

"Stay away,stay away,stay away" she kept saying anxiously as she sensed him rag dolling across her cold battlefield, suddenly she felt a change as Jackal adapted to her own fighting style "s**t, what can I do?" her ice block continued to drift away further as it tried to get away from the buildings Jackal was using in combination of the other icey platforms that were supposed to be keeping him at bay "Defense, stay on defense" she saw the bight explosions and felt intense heat that no other foe has used against her and for those few seconds she became genuinely frightened.

I HAVE TO PUT EVERYTHING I GOT, OR I'M GOING TO DIEEEE!

She furrowed her brows as he got closer and a dozen different scenarios went through her mind and she suspected already what would happen, while Dove didn't suffer from using her powers relentlessly she still had the weakness of having to multi-task almost every move her cold abilities performed. Dove sacrificed the focus and concentration used on her steam ice bombs and instead redesignated it on increasing the strength of her frost shield as she manifested a several meter thick and densified ice mass ten feet in front of the incoming projectile.

The timing was perfect as her ice construct intercepted the projectile and trapped it inside the center of a icey sphere but then came the explosion, it was so powerful as her icey shell of interception did little to mitigate the explosion and in fact the only saving grace was that it stopped from getting any closer yet the heat still came and she crossed her arms as she constructed a ice armor upon her body

No Caption Provided

I should have used this earlier but I didn't want to use more power, these were one of Doves last thoughts as the heat reached and smashed against the straining frost shield I can stop this attack if I put more focus but then I lose my offense so I have to tank this. The frost shield gave up and next came the heat blasting against the rapidly regenerating ice armor as it struggled to regenerate faster than it was being burnt away, it was on the verge of breaking when suddenly both the armor and heat stopped simultaneously and Dove's figure was launched from its floating platform on the water towards the bottom of the artificial lake in a rapid sounding boom.

The blizzard continued whirling like a raging storm but the offensive strikes on Jackal suddenly stopped as the waters calmed down, there was however a change as the murky water rose to the point it was only a few feet below the tallest remaining structures. The cold waters then froze and the battlefield changed from a violent killer lake that was supported from death hail to a completely flat ice plain, the fog of dry ice began to blanket the area and reduced naked eye visibility to zero as all that could be seen now was pure white everywhere.

No Caption Provided

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma:

*Chink chink chink*

Shrapnels of hail pinged off Jackal's blade as he fell further, and further towards before bringing his arms to bear, and plunging back first into the raging rapid's Icy embrace once again, thrown about by the raging tides once more, he reverses the grip of his blade. A thrust of his blade into the ground, and he screeches across the the bottom of the artificial river in the street, his eyes squinting as he holds his place in the ground at the bottom of the lake.

She down yet?

"Shit. The fucking water's freezing...."

He jumped, but his movement was slow and encumbered. Eyes grew wide, and he looked up, reaching as the water grew higher and higher, slowly becoming more resistant, more viscous. It became hard to move. It was coming, and it crept along his leg. He kicked down to shatter the ice, but water was all around him. And it just kept on comin', with no signs of stopping.

Oxygen intake low. Commencing self contained oxy-recirculation.

(Moya) "Jackal. Come in."

Transmission lost.

(Moya) "Jackal, I repeat, come in. Jackal!"

A sigh, as she ceases now, the Ice storm and Dome clearly both too much for radio waves to penetrate. She leaned back, more concerned then she'd like to admit, and at the same time, annoyed and frustrated. Rarely, did Jackal ever come to lose or actually come near it. Indeed, in most scenarios he could win? He would. And for those he could not? He often opted out of it. However, this battle seemed one that if he so had his way, he might've won from start. And yet, here he was.

Her fingers tap the screen of the area, as she establishes.

"I think someone may need to go get him." Her hands idly tap a few keys. Then she spoke again, a small smile appearing. "Of course, by someone, I mean you."

Meanwhile....

A small pool of ice began to go, and from the top of the lake, the blade emerged what must have been half an hour later, with the Maverick Mechanical Monster creeping out. His arm flew out and latched upon the ice, going in deep so that he doesn't slip, as he climbed from the bottom of the lake, to the top. His eyes and wits about him, he stared about at the barren, Icy tundra.

Commencing Respiration

A deep breath, and he was breathing again. A lack of oxygen getting to him. Sure, his power supply was enough to keep him going, keep the blood hot. With the aid of some synthetic lifeforms throughout his body, he could even live functionally in stasis for some time. But, this wasn't optimal. Oxygen was a vital source of energy for him, and living off it recycled for such a prolongued period of time weakened him. Weary, and with some wounds attributed to constant onslaught of impacts, he looked about. Pain was not allowed to hinder him. Indeed, agony drove Jackal further forward. It propelled him, while his wounds sought to slow him. Yet, he moved forward with as steely a determination as he'd have. His hate keeping him going when the machine part of him was trying to tell him he was done. Unnatural and yet, all too human eyes could not pierce the landscape. His eyesight was good, but he didn't have any infrared or night vision in it. That was something that he used externally, and having in your eyes could make you vulnerable to EMPs.

So, he opted to rely on other senses, instead. Yet, he had no idea where the girl was. Not yet. That was bad, especially when you're fighting an ice manipulator in a field of ice.

"This is what I get, for having mercy on a mutant."

A resounding sigh accompanied his self assessment of the admittedly shitty situation. Can't fight. Would suck to run. She's nowhere in sight, probably just waiting to shove some Ice spike up his ass.

I'll make it easier for her.

*Plop.*

No Caption Provided

The soft snow spread for Jackal's knees, as he came down and sat to the ground, his blade resting at his side, he sheathes it, and closes his eyes. Never was good at this meditation shit, but now is a good time to try.

He cleared his mind, and it was nowhere else. He not drift, for he was still hear. Listening. Absorbing more of the battlefield, as time passes, assessing what to do next and if he should press forward with such seemingly pointless war.

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Team_Sigma

@maverick_6: Dove's severely injured body resided some where at the bottom of the icey mass that used to be a lake, she clutched her bleeding side as she examined her bruised and battered body before communicating with the ice towards Jackal which caused her voice to seem to appear everywhere around him through the use of careful and precise vibrations

"Sorry I didn't want to fight dirty but you did a number on me, I'm not going to try to kill you but I have to incapacitate you in order to make sure you don't kill me for the fight" her voice said around,above and below Jackal as if she was right next to him "this technique here I'm using is called the plain of White Death, sounds pretty s***y I know but there's a reason it's called that"

In a instant the abandoned field manifested a seemingly infinite army of icey figures, a sentient ice army all ten feet tall with super human attributes to boot

No Caption Provided

"I bet you're thinking you could have ended this fight when ever you wanted" she said almost smugly "but take this into consideration, I let myself be here when I could have used a ice puppet all along and never risked myself harm. I did this to challenge myself because fighting with handicaps can make one more skilled and learn their weaknesses" the ice army surrounded Jackal from all angles as they awaited their command "I'll give you one tip, Call of Duty zombie mode"

With that said the ice army took off, but unlike the previous golems Jackal dispatched effortlessly, these were all super sonic with reflexes included that only complimented their class hundred stats and near instantaneous regeneration (which only failed if their whole body was disintegrated)

The ice army could have probably easily killed Jackal in his weakened state under these perfect conditions as that was what the purpose of this exotic cryokinetic technique but Dove had commanded this immortal ice army to incapacitate Jackal so they all rushed to strike at his arms and legs but only enough to cripple effective movement until he was incapable of fighting anymore.

Jackal could dispatch them in the dozens with superior skill and experience but that was irrelevant against the 'Plain of White Death' for every immortal construct completely destroyed the massive plain would only manifest a dozen more from behind or around all while the fog made it difficult to see them coming.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Maverick_6

@team_sigma:

His eyes were closed, and for some time, there was nothing. And then, he heard from her once more as the ice itself seemed to all resonate, like vocal cords, sending sound through the air so that she may speak with him.

"Sorry I didn't want to fight dirty but you did a number on me, I'm not going to try to kill you but I have to incapacitate you in order to make sure you don't kill me for the fight" her voice said around,above and below Jackal as if she was right next to him "this technique here I'm using is called the plain of White Death, sounds pretty s***y I know but there's a reason it's called that"

In a instant the abandoned field manifested a seemingly infinite army of icey figures, a sentient ice army all ten feet tall with super human attributes to boot.

"You name your moves. Cute."

"I bet you're thinking you could have ended this fight when ever you wanted" she said almost smugly "but take this into consideration, I let myself be here when I could have used a ice puppet all along and never risked myself harm. I did this to challenge myself because fighting with handicaps can make one more skilled and learn their weaknesses" the ice army surrounded Jackal from all angles as they awaited their command "I'll give you one tip, Call of Duty zombie mode"

He, from a sitting position, took his blade, and whirled it intricately, angling it into the entrance of his sheath, and then he slide it in gradually as he rested the sheathed sword across his lap, and continued to hold his head up. The first one came, smacking him across the landscape, and the rest would soon follow.

No Caption Provided

Jackal stood up, watching them as they came towards him in practically slow motion, a stream of counterfeit crimson dripping from the edge of his jaw. Chuckling a bit as the first impact floored him, and continued to laugh for a good little while, t'ill after a few minutes....

He was silent.

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Team_Sigma

@maverick_6: The ice golems began to encircle around Jackal's figure as the combat between Dove and the Maverick fighter was coming to a slow end, the golems kept lining up row after row like the true embodiment of attrition.

Meanwhile Dove remained motionless as movement caused her injury to worsen.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma:

The Cybernetic CQC Specialist pushed both hands against the ground, his face devoid of bruise, because it could not bruise.

His breathes were shallow, and his eyes open, showing a hue of bloody red. And yet, as he looked at the Ice golems with glowing eyes, he only stared at them, standing up straight, and doing nothing. His hypersensitive body screaming at him, and him embracing his pain as if it were a crying child. His fist clenched, an avid expression of tranquil fury on his face.

But, he as he stood, he did nothing but stare the creatures down. His clenched fist, loosening.

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Team_Sigma

@maverick_6: The creatures began to step back as the fog dissipated away and the ice blizzard that's been raging for so long opened up "Well..." Dove said as she limped into view cautiously and carefully as she manifested a ice shaped chair construct behind Jackal so he could so sit should he want to "I cleared the skies and field, you're probably going to have friends with all the gear toting around. Probably doctors to take care of your injuries too and I bet they're coming soon" Dove commented as some blood dripped from shirt and was absorbed into the ice.

The warm rays of the sun hit them both and for the first time in a while one could see the clouds, Dove remained upright with a entoruge of golems but wasn't interested in fighting anymore "Sorry" she finally stated

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Maverick_6

@team_sigma:

Incoming Transmission

(Moya) "I have a signal. And vitals Jackal. Report."

The words pinged around in his head, and yet, nothing could have resonated more within him then what she said. It pinged harder in his head, to the point that one solitary word was what bounced around in Jackal's head.

"Sorry"

"You're what?!"

His fist clenched when he heard that word, and the air distorted as hands became a blur and the chair offered him turned into melted mush, a brief shock wave resonating through the air from his movement. His breathing becoming nearly rabid.

"No. You aren't. This, was you're choice. Nobody forced you to do it. I certainly fucking didn't. I just saw a bunch of bodies, and you expect me to walk away. You lured people to their deathes and you say "you're sorry?" An apology from you, isn't worth shit." He growled.

There is no justice.

"I enjoy killing. Thoroughly. I really do. But the difference between me and you, is who I kill. I kill people who bring it on themselves." He points at her. "You? You kill and destroy for fun. What of all the shit you broke in this little game. People's homes, and people's businesses. Their livelyhood. All for shits and giggles right? Right? Just train yourself. Increase your power. That's all that matters, right? Who gives a fuck about anything or anyone else, right? If this place wasn't such an anomaly we might put more into it. But I can only imagine what's gonna happen when you leave."

His narrow eyes gleams a red.

"Typical mutant to go and do what the fuck they want. Enforce their agenda. Go through no consequences for their actions and to be above everything. But you're more trouble to take in then you're worth."

His eyes closed, as he stopped, taking in another breath of air, as his eyes opened once more, speaking a single solemn word to her, the fire in his eyes, fizzled out.

"Go."
Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: When Jackal began his rant the Ice Golems quickly stood in front of Dove like ice meat shields in their intiative to protect their creator but soon returned to their original positions once Jackal finished.

Dove fidgeted her fingers nervously "Uh, the teleporter is still warming up" she regenerated the ice chair that turned to mush in a implied way of insisting for Jackal to sit, "not that you're wrong or anything but..I did take into consideration most of those things you said" she treaded her words cautiously since she wasn't much of a good debater "I chose this city for the fight because I knew it could recover from it based upon everything that has happened to it before and I did make that blizzard in order to limit the damage done, I also made sure in advance to make sure no civilians were present before I placed the bounty on myself" her eyes looked down almost as if she was about to give an ashamed face "I only killed the cape killers and mercenaries, the capes themselves I spared and removed them from the previous art gala you saw" she leaned on a ice golem as her leg cramped "that's why I'm talking to you, you actually stopped to give me a chance while all the others never even bothered'

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Gee, I wonder why."

"well everything's already built but I wanted a new game so I had to wipe over this save" she gestured to some frozen capes and villains "course a few hostile NPC's to mix things up a bit, kinda of fun to one shot them but its gets boring with out a challenge" she smiled as she snapped her fingers and multiple twenty foot tall ice golems manifested.

"I ID'd several heroes in you're kill count and even then, who's to tell who's who. "

He looks her up and down. First towards her leg, and then to her face for a brief moment, before his eyes went aversively away. Not wishing to look at the parts of her that reminded him of her humanity. Jackal did not particularly need to limp, nor were his injuries yet "severe." He was approximately in the same position most people would be after they'd just finished a round of an MMA or boxing bout, and his own exposure to pain throughout his life enabled him to have an extreme tolerance to it, and even then, blunt force trauma was not the worse he could experience.

"People tend to you know, suffocate when ice encases them. They also tend to die when chemical reactions stop and they can't work their organs."

He draws in a deep breath, and exhales, the air heating noticeably, as some residual internal heat leaves his body. "What's done, is done." His mind wanders, as if looking for something to ostracize, looking for an excuse. But he finds none.

"How bad is it?"

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: Dove could tell by the tone of the man's voice that he wasn't in a mood so she let it go for both of their sakes and responded to his question calmly "A couple bruised and torn muscles, about three broken rips and a inch gash by the side of my belly" she raised a brow despite showing only mild discomfort from her visible injuries and asked him a question in return "How about you sir?"

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Maverick_6

@team_sigma:

(Moya) Keep on her face for a bit....yes. It seems she's a student at an academy for mutants.

"Slightly bruised ego."

His neck jerks abruptly to the side, as he leans and swerves his head, bringing it around in a full motion to go all around his collar bone. The tingling sensation sitting well with Jackal post fight. He did not show discomfort to the pain, he reveled in it. The feeling of it all after leaving similar feelings to what one feels after a massage, or intercourse. Dopamine still rushing in response to the savage assault.

"I few cracks and fractures here and there. A concussion. But I'll be fine."

A VTOL manifests from the air without warning, it's cloaking device no longer masking it's sound, or bending visible light from around it. It seemingly possessed no armament, and was created only for transport.

"Come quiet and we'll treat you. Or, you can go."

He crossed his arms.

"You're choice."

His arm extends, palm up to the air, exposed and open.

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: Dove felt a pang on her heart as to how tranquil Jackal seemed from her perspective,

"Come quiet and we'll treat you. Or, you can go."

she hugged next to the Ice Golem beside her "I appreciate the offer but last time I trusted some one to treat me I ended up gutted" she received a mental report from one of her Sigma Soldiers that the teleporter was ready

"You're a pretty good fighter mister, you have this almost animistic texture to it like a wolf or similar canid" she took a step back as the teleporter from an undisclosed location locked on to her

"maybe we can meet next time on more passive terms, on the mean while I have my own adventure to go on"

there was a green flash and Dove was gone but the Ice Golems remained, humoristically the Ice Golems looked at each other and then back at Jackal before shrugging.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Maverick_6

@team_sigma:

Jackal did little more than watch Dove leave, his decision to ultimately leave her alone, for now, until given further reason.

Animal? You've seen nothin', yet.

"This place is fucked up."

Had this been at any other place, what Dove had done today would have been unforgivable. But, in his mind, he was unsure as to why this place was the way it was .He could hardly think of people who would come back and populate this area as people. More so, as drones. The place is named Expendaville after all. It's an anomaly. Clearly, indicative of the fact that it seemed as though this place was made to be destroyed by something. What? Jackal had no clue, and he was unsure if indeed, Maverick would ever find the answer.

He contacted Moya.

(Jackal) "Anything?"

(Moya) "Let's see. Her name is Dove Sinclair. She seems to have her own pseudo para-military group. She's a student at a mutant Academy in Farmington, Connecticut. Nineteen years old. And, well...clearly a Cryokinetic."

The mental Communication ceases, and Jackal leaps hundreds of feet into the air, one hand reaching to the edge of the VTOL's bay door, as Jackal pulls himself in, and walks to take a seat. People begin to snicker and laugh as they talk and gossip among themselves.

"Oh shut the fuck up."

(Pilot) "Objective complete, asset extracted. Departing from combat zone."The craft craft cloaks, and becomes soundless, disappearing from existence.

Aberdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Aberdeen

@team_sigma: Boom! That's the sound of Everdeen crashing into the ground after flying for hours, and his crashing impact was so loud you'd think it was 50 atomic bombs that weent off. "Ugh... this place... where am I anyway?" Anyways, I've been looking for a fight for quite some time now. After all, fighting is like the only thing that keeps me sane...

Soooooo how would I start one? "Ah ha, got it!" Everdeen says. "HEY, does anyone of you losers wanna fight?" It's an open challenge to anyone! I don't give a damn who it is, it can even be God himself!

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@everdeen: "How about an Ice God?" an Icevatar of Emilia Sinclair replied back as it stepped out from the corner of a building

No Caption Provided

"I'll give you a fight but I won't be holding back, so here's your only chance to run away while you still can" with that said, the cryokinetic mutant awaited exactly three seconds before launching a surprise attack on Everdeen.

A building sized shard of ice flung at him from behind across the street and attempted to impale him at super sonic speed.

Aberdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma: Aware of what the Ice God was gonna do, Everdeen was one step ahead of her, dodging the sneak attack.

Heh, silly girl! You thought I wasn't expecting that? Fighting is my hobby - I've been in many, and a sneak attack is something I'm always expecting.

"Now it's my turn!" Everdeen screams as her runs toward her, throwing several strikes.

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@everdeen: The frost shield that protected the Icevatar took the blows like a champ as the female figure was rag dolled across a street block from the force of Everdeen's blows yet she smirked in response to the attack while stumbling back "That wasn't my attack..this was!" she stated loudly as the massive ice shard that was evaded earlier turned into a lake of water and attempted to wash over Everdeen like a tidal wave and smash him into a building.

Aberdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Aberdeen

@team_sigma: Wait, wha? "I thought I avoided--sploosh!" Everdeen is quickly washed away by the water, and sent crashing into a building. It seems her sneak attack was a success after all, but is it enough to keep Everdeen down?

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@everdeen: The icevatar did not waste time to gloat or see if Everdeen was okay and followed up with another attack, hundreds of smaller ice shards the size of knives flew towards Everdeen and each one was sharp enough to cut through a tank.

Aberdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma: Everdeen was fast, but not fast enough as some of the ice shards connected, leaving him bloody and worn down. But he was fast enough to avoid some of them, he'd probably be dead if he hadn't done so. As Everdeen breaths heavy, he plans his next move...

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@everdeen: The Icevatar stopped attacking for a few seconds "I won't kill you if you surrender now but note if you continue fighting me I won't underestimate you"

Aberdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma: Back down? Now why would I do that? I feel insulted you even asked such...

"Don't underestimate me then, give me all you got" (Jeez, really should give up, not sure how long I can last as is). "But I'm not surrendering, and I shall use the art of surprise this time around." Everdeen whispers to himself.

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Team_Sigma

"Well then you can't say I did not fight fair" Dove's Icevatar replied back with some spite in her voice (There won't be too much concern since Dove is not blood lusted so she won't kill unless she has no choice)

"also that was pretty stupid to tell me your next move" (The ice mutant had really good hearing so she heard the whisper) Dove grinned as she grew more ice and began running away (Perhaps a ploy?), as the ice grew it began to release a fog because this ice was dry ice and would make things so much harder to see!

Aberdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma: As Everdeen runs behind her, he realizes something... Damn it. Can't see. "Come out and face me, you coward!"

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Team_Sigma

@everdeen: The Icevatar appeared behind Everdeen and attempted to judo chop his neck with 100 tons of force that was condensed into her hand made out of densified ice.

Aberdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma: "Not aware of where Dove was, her blow was a success, almost knocking him unconscious."

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@everdeen: Dove stopped her attack and waited from a response from Everdeen.

Aberdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Aberdeen

@team_sigma: "Ugh... I'm not done yet." As Everdeen struggles to get back to his feet.

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@everdeen: Dove frowned as she remained in place "You are barely lasting a minute against me, maybe you should quit"

Aberdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma: Nah, too much pride, sis. I'd rather be victorious or die trying, heh.

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@everdeen: Dove stopped and gave Everdeen an opening for him to strike.

Aberdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma: Wait, really? Why are you holding back? "I like fighting opponents who goes all out!"

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@everdeen: "I only fight opponents who fight back and all you're doing is just taking the hits" Dove replied back frustrated.

Aberdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@everdeen: "if the shoe fits!" Dove retorted as she tried to bait Everdeen into hitting her Icevatar

Aberdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma: "All right...enougn playing around." As Everdeen gets back up and fires lightning her way.

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Team_Sigma

@everdeen: The lightning knocks Dove's Icevatar into several buildings because lightning moved much faster than she could think.

Aberdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma: Ah, well... you have no answer for lightning, eh? "Then have some more of it!" As lightning shoots from both his eyes and hands.

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Team_Sigma

@everdeen: Lightning has a very high temperature and high temperatures were barely being mitigated by the frost shield as Everdeen used a lot against her, Dove's Icevatar was using the arm as a makeshift shield as it began to release lots of steam from the intense heat.

"Th-that's mo-more like it!" she replied loudly as she struggled to resist the intense energy.

Aberdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma: Steam? "Ugh, it's hard for me to focus now because it's hard to see!" The Mockingjay says as he stops his attack.

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Well that's what happens when something that's hot hits something made out of ice" Dove retorted as she shot three very long ice shards towards where she last saw Everdeen.

Aberdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma: "Wait, what's that sound?" He wonders as The Mockingjay avoids the first two shards but is stabbed by the last one.

"Gosh, that was dumb fighting by me...why would I even use lightning in this fight from the start?"