NuEmpress_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By NuEmpress_

[Takes Place Before Mid-Day Retrieval] 💮

The streets of Tokyo were as busy as usual, their fluorescent neon signs and colorful lit up the night sky. Their corner markets were bustling, as per usual, however their patrons and store owners were unaware of the dark business working underneath their colorful storefronts. Due to Tokyo's crime rate and its attraction to shady business, it was the perfect place for a ghost to make an message, and that was intended to happen. Dozens of meters below the crowded streets, a room sounded by nothing but concrete and a singular door, a sole person, a woman, sat in a chair. Heavy restraints keep her prisoner to the stone seat, and a device of some sort has been placed over her face. She could hear her own breathing and the air smelled of cold pig feet and desperation. Her eyes darted around the empty room, looking to find a ways out of the sad walls, which were mostly black expect for a small "X" near a corner. She eyed the door, halfway determining her escape and expecting someone to come in. Maybe should could make a run for it, she couldn't sense any mental activity, but that could be because of the device placed over her head.

She didn't know how long she was here for, maybe a month or five hours, only remembering the initial attack, they came into her house undetected by even her psionic abilities, and then her vision was blackened. Her reflection was interrupted by the sounded of a loud noise - similar to the sound of scrapping a fork across a wall - she screamed along with it as it over filled her enhanced senses. Her already desperate demeanor becoming even more so in the process. The sound suddenly stopped as the door creaked open, at first no one entered, increasing the suspense of the event. Then the sounds of bare foot hitting the slightly moist concrete flooring were followed by the appearance of a tall woman, much taller than she was, entering the room. Her face was covered in a white mask with the words "Redemption", "Human Evolution", and "Scholar" written in various pictographs languages. She wanted to shout, to ask what she wanted, but the device attached to her head was now tightened by some mysterious device, prevent her from opening her mouth in the slightest.

The masked woman watched her, while she couldn't see behind her mask, the seated victim could tell that her glare was piercing through her.

"Jane Patron" Her captor spoke, calling her by her family given name. Her tone was smooth and firm, a slight Mandarin accent could be heard from her lips, speaking clear even if she had a mask on. "Near Omega-Level Psionic Mutant, Mother Of Two, The Carrier Of The X-Gene" The bring up of her motherhood, resulted in her worrying about her kids, which she could only expression by pathetic lunging, resembling a desperate animal. The vague gesture was somehow interpreted leading to the masked figure to answer her question.

"Your children are non-carriers of your disease. So we've taken them in and wiped their memory of your existence. The same with the rest of your remaining family and friends, who happen to be non-carriers" Jane wasn't sure whether to sigh from relief for the proposed safety of her children or lash out in even more anger against her captors for messing with their memory, so she did a bit of both. However, her fit stopped with she saw the masked figure withdraw something similar to a band-aid. The woman placed it in her arm, a firm press was given to make sure the band-aid stayed in place. Jane watched in horror, but even after nothing happened, not yet.

The woman stood back, heading towards the door, taking one turn back towards her victim. "Be happy, Jane. You're going to spread a message of truth. A message more useful than anything you've done in your entire existence." The last thing she heard was the sound of the door closing before she felt her insides unwrapping themselves, as if her very genes defied her, and her mind was eating her . That was she last thing she felt before the coldness and darkness.

Time 9:00 Pm

A large group of people crowded around the streets pointing up towards an animated bulletin board. Amongst the busy streets consisting of easily of hundreds of people, reports swarmed the seen pointing their camera at the point of interest. A live message displayed across the bottom of the screen of anyone watching, it read 'Brutal Murder At Central Tokyo', the image above would show a woman stretched out in a crucifixion position with ram horns pointing out of her skull as her dried blood drenched her face. Around her body were written 'Filth', 'Demon', 'Cannibal', 'Mind Invader' in various languages as they were inside a ritual like circle, with the body at the center. The victim's face was carved out, and their eyes were placed into the center of their hands. Their legs were snapped at multiple angles, and different cuts in a precise pattern cavred out the message, "Learn To Fear Them, and You will Save Yourself"

Fear struck amongst the crowd as some snapped pictures, and others turned sick to their stomachs. However, amongst the fear stood a woman with a pair of shaded white aviators, she showed no fear, not anxiety, she simply watched. The only emotion she showed was the slight smirk of pride, an artist admiring their painting

NuEmpress_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOC:
Sorry if you had to see this twice, I just had to transfer it to the write account and fix the formatting

Adepta-Occulta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't helping the cause, you dolt!
This isn't helping the cause, you dolt!

NuEmpress_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NuEmpress_

@adepta-occulta:

I have my own plans
I have my own plans

(OOC: I didn't think this through as you can tell

Adepta-Occulta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Adepta-Occulta

@nuempress_:

Not a great plan! Unless you want sympathy, and anger for a reprisal.
Not a great plan! Unless you want sympathy, and anger for a reprisal.

[Aww, well I gave you a little more credit; I just assume you didn't GAF.]

NuEmpress_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adepta-occulta:

If an uprising occurs, then oh well.
If an uprising occurs, then oh well.

(Nothing a few personality tweaks can't fix)

Al-Said

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

....GROSS!

[i dare/want you to bring them to Solace City with that depraved behavior! Dope intro ]

NuEmpress_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@al-said:

hot bodies are  about to be dropping on cold floors
hot bodies are about to be dropping on cold floors

Adepta-Occulta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's gonna ruin everything if I don't kill her first.

NuEmpress_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NuEmpress_

@adepta-occulta: that's a challenge?

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers