Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"<As you can see>" Lord Sargul says as he slides himself across the dusty ground secreting a film of silky ooze beside his honored guest, "<The crystal mines have grown quite bountiful since the fall of the Guardians. As have our wallets Ha ha haaaa>" He says with a deep gurgling guttural chortle.

"It's...very impressive, to say the least. But what use do they have other than for sabers? I thought only Guardians and Ag-" The cloaked figure begins to ask, cut short by a webbed hand on his chest, the Lord of the plantation halting him, "<Do not speak that word here.>" His reptilian eyes stare deeply into the bounty hunter's to further his point, before continuing on, "<We were as useful as crop farmers to droids, after the war. Useless to the rest of the systems. Until we began experimenting with the crystals...and found out how to use them for their energizing properties. The guardians did not know what they had, and neither did we. Liquified they become a more efficient alternative to hyperspace travel; Charging takes mere moments as opposed to minutes. In powdered form they become easily heated, yet rapidly cooling plasma. Perfect for military blasters; Low charge time, quick cool down. Combine the two...and no planet in the known galaxy can withstand their power. We have many bidders at present.>"

The hunter nods, "Impressive. I didn't know Ulurans were so, scientifically inclined?" He says in much the same tone as he would have in saying he didn't know they had half a brain, let alone enough to pervert the sacred crystals. The Lord takes note but ignores it, taking his peoples achievements as a prize in itself to prove those like this human wrong, "<We are smarter, at least, than the average bounty hunter...and much less gracious when insulted.>"

"I apologize, my wounds after cleaning up the mess your slaves made has left me...irritable."

"<Nnn I see that...and we are grateful for your involvement.>" Turning into a torch-lit cavern, bare of crystals yet abundant in signs of poverty that bore makeshift homes into the mountains surface.

"<Dogs! Come stand before your master!>" A lesser status Uluran slave master watching over the caves says, his back straightening at the vision of his employer entering the area. Without fail, the slaves immediately exit their dank holes called home and align themselves against the walls. Their brown uniforms tattered and stained with both blood and oil that has long since engrained itself in the attire like oils painting a picture of their servitude. They bore skin of different exotic pale colors, Oranges, reds, yellows and greens. They all, however, had the same placement of horns on their hairless heads in a pentagram like formation. The bounty hunter smiled at the suffering of these people, these willfully ignorant pieces of property that no doubt didn't even know their true names anymore. These lost Drakonids.

No Caption Provided

Opening a satchel the Lord flips it upside down, emptying the a gaggle of heads into the stone floor with seared flesh still smoking around the edges of the neck. <"You wound me, my things. After all I have done for you, allll that I do to your benefit- you work to betray my trust by escaping. Perhaps this was a small group that does not speak for all of you, hm? Or perhaps they were the first of many. In either case, know that you will all pay for this betrayal, You will work double hours for the next rotation, and your children will be shipped to the lesser fields of the southern wall to comb the fields for rare crystal.> " Sliding his body back and forth like a general commanding his army the Lord Sagul puts a hand on Lothal's shoulder, a grimace of disgust on the alleged bounty hunters hooded face

"<Those of you who still feel hopeful in an escape attempt will surely answer to my newest slave hunter...Nemalice.>" He says sliding forward and looking into his slave driver's eyes with contempt, the driver gazing away in shame, "<To ensure this, he will stay here from now, in the driver's quarters. Is that understood?>" He exclaims, so both the current driver and the slaves alike can hear him clearly. He was met with a resounding melancholy 'yes' through out the cavern.

But the supposed bounty hunter could sense it. The one defiant Drakonid that stayed silent in the see of conformity was like a roar in a well of silence. A dark red Drakonid that sat near a fire, bathing in it's warmth and looking on over the flames at the Uluran master. His hate was sweet, his rage pure and undistilled. The darkforce was strong in this one.

"<Good...Nemalice, take to your quarters when you wish, and come to me should there be anything you desire. I will remove myself from this wretched hole before their smell overwhelms me.>"

Bowing, Lothal smiles, watching him leave before calmly strolling over to the Drakonid that disregarded his orders, and sits on a boulder beside him, "You ignored an order from your master...were you afraid to speak slave?"

Yellow irises shoot up from the flame, wide and roaring red like the flame, "I fear nothing. THAT is why I ignored that foul slug! If you want to kill me, do it and be done hunter. There won't be any prize but the scars I leave before I die."

"Hn." Lothal snarks, "What is your name, boy."

"To men like you, I am slave 4138-D1" He snarls

"And to your people? When the slavers and hunters and slugs have all gone to bed, and your people whisper of freedom, what do they call you?"

The Drakonid calms, just slightly, confused by this enigmatic bounty hunter. He didn't know how but he could sense deception in the stranger, though not towards him.

"Rive...Drakeis"

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaf82118d6
deactivated-5a4aaf82118d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the first in a three part series detailing how Rive Drakeis came into his power over the Darkforce, as the chosen apprentice of Lord Lothal.

Pandorika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pandorika

@rive_drakeis:

You aren't kidding, there are lots of views.

Anyway, I think it's great and look forward to the next one. I also look forward to killing some Sithies.

No Caption Provided

Curve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yay, Star Wars stuff!

Prince_Aizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rive_drakeis: how many guardians and aggressors are there so far?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pandorika:

@rive_drakeis:

You aren't kidding, there are lots of views.

Anyway, I think it's great and look forward to the next one.

( Right? lol Thanks)

@rive_drakeis:

I also look forward to killing some Sithies.

Naive girl. How can you kill when you don't know your enemy?

Guardian has Vinicius so that's two aggressors, three if you count Lothal but he might be an NPC I'm not sure. There's Obi's main who's a guardian obviously and Pandorika who's his apprentice. So far I think it's two on each side but other people are interested too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@curve said:

Yay, Star Wars stuff!

*Hype intensifies*
*Hype intensifies*

Prince_Aizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Prince_Aizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Nordok  Moderator

Impressive.

Most impressive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pandorika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Gale_Xanders

@rive_drakeis:

Well everyone always says 'join the darkside, we have cookies' but those who have played The Old Republic (or Star Wars Online if you prefer) know that there is a Sith Lord named Darth Baras...

Who as you can see in the image is a very...round...man. So there's a joke that the Dark Side *had* cookies, until Darth Baras came along.

Edit: Darth Baras is a really fun character actually, but he is very large and very...let's just say he rarely gets his hands dirty and after awhile I always get the impression he's no where near as powerful as he says he is because no longer really goes out and does things, he sits in his office and makes deeply layered plots. In fact, the one time he talks about a lightsaber battle, he lost, badly.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders: I too begin to suspect Darth Faticus's combat prowess was limited after some time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders: oh lol I'll be honest I only just got into SW around the time TFA came out so I'm not up on much of the EU yet. I wish that game were updated or else I'd of been played it by now.

Side note, I think I found a legit spoiler of episode VIII

Pandorika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pandorika

@lady_liberty:

IC, my characters always did as well, lol.

After awhile it was kind of like "Huh...you know I don't think he's done a damn thing himself. I mean seriously, he just sent me to kill his master...you know that thing Sith Lords are supposed to do themselves?"

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pandorika: I don't think I ever got that far but yeah, it sounds like something he would do lol.

Prince_Aizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_liberty:

Oh yeah. I really enjoyed the end of that story arch for spoilery reasons =).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prince_aizen: Damn I had this headcanon of your guy too lol Oh well. Hope you join down the road.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders: Maybe I'll boot that game back up sometime and see how it went!

Prince_Aizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rive_drakeis: you had a head canon involving my guy? :D now I have to know what that is!

Vinicius_Corvo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Vinicius_Corvo

@rive_drakeis: Bro. That was set up better than I could imagine it.

But the supposed bounty hunter could sense it. The one defiant Drakonid that stayed silent in the see of conformity was like a roar in a well of silence. A dark red Drakonid that sat near a fire, bathing in it's warmth and looking on over the flames at the Uluran master. His hate was sweet, his rage pure and undistilled. The darkforce was strong in this one.

Flocking epic.

@prince_aizen said:

Guardians so far are: The Last Guardian (my main), Orizon, and Pandorika

Aggressors are: Vincius Corvo, Rive Drakeis here, and soon Zeon Liafador.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prince_aizen: Basically had it in my head that he was like a male Princess Leia and didn't know he was force sensitive until he found out he had a dad. Named Lothol 0_0

@vinicius_corvo said:

@rive_drakeis: Bro. That was set up better than I could imagine it.

Flocking epic.

Thanks brotha. Episode III will have him on a course to Earth. is Vinicius already there?

Prince_Aizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rive_drakeis: O_O that's actually a pretty good idea, but if I did that I feel like my guy would be OP as *.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prince_aizen: He doesn't need to have extra abilities, just give him a saber and he'd be gtg.

Prince_Aizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Prince_Aizen

@rive_drakeis: I might just create another character if I feel like getting involved. I have plenty of alts that busted that I could just change and use.

Soterichor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a lotta jargon that moves past me, largely because there's a lottaa lore here that I'm just not at all familiar with, but not bad from a general standpoint!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soterichor: Thanks. I see your problem though...only way to really appreciate this is to join in on the concept.

Join my Darkforce >:)

Soterichor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rive_drakeis: Were I making plans of going active with Trinity in the immediate future I would crush everybody kindly see if I could work my way in.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soterichor: The darkforce will draw you in, eventually. I'll just keep growing in power until I come face to face with an alt of yours, and persuade her to join me. >;)

Vinicius_Corvo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a lotta jargon that moves past me, largely because there's a lottaa lore here that I'm just not at all familiar with, but not bad from a general standpoint!

Gonna do a series of blog posts soon hopefully illuminating some stuff but if you'd like to know anything about the lore or are interested in joining up somehow, just let me know. I got a pretty detailed write-up of everything anyone would wanna know.

Join my Darkforce >:)

It's my Darkforce! I am the first dark apprentice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vinicius_Corvo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rive_drakeis: I wouldn't be so sure about that.

I could always thin out the crowd...
I could always thin out the crowd...

Vinicius_Corvo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Vinicius_Corvo

@rive_drakeis: Oh and yeah Vinicius is on Earth. He never left it. He helped Lothal get back the Torchbearer ship but had to stay to fight off the base's security so he sort of got abandoned.

Since Lothal's departure he's just been wandering around aimlessly, working as an assassin and eventually joiing Nikademus' League of Shadows for a short time.

He's kinda salty about being abandoned and will be pretty pissed to learn Lothal took on another apprentice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinicius_corvo: Of course you can...why do you think the master left you on Earth? Your a suicide bomber you fool. An ironic gift to the Guardians.

@rive_drakeis: Oh and yeah Vinicius is on Earth. He never left it. He helped Lothal get back the Torchbearer ship but had to stay to fight off the base's security so he sort of got abandoned.

Since Lothal's departure he's just been wandering around aimlessly, working as an assassin and eventually joiing Nikademus' League of Shadows for a short time.

He's kinda salty about being abandoned and will be pretty pissed to learn Lothal took on another apprentice.

lol I bet he is and will be.

Avatar image for admiral_darkstar
Admiral_Darkstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Admiral_Darkstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dos_Caras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Dos_Caras

@admiral_darkstar: Well, we're doing the whole "working from the shadows" angle at the moment but eventually...perhaps. Did you have something in mind?

Admiral_Darkstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Alistar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rive_drakeis: What is thy bidding, Master? Does someone question your right to lead the Darkside?

No Caption Provided

If I do join this later on, I'm thinking Alistar would be Rave's apprentice if possible. if that's okay of course :) - FALLEN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rive_drakeis: What is thy bidding, Master? Does someone question your right to lead the Darkside?

No Caption Provided

If I do join this later on, I'm thinking Alistar would be Rave's apprentice if possible. if that's okay of course :) - FALLEN

Only a pauper who thinks himself a prince.

(Rive* and that'd be dope. Based on the direction I take him in episode 3 I don't see why he couldn't take an apprentice by the time I get him up to date. Glad you decided to join in this is about to be fun.)

@dos_caras:IJS You better hurry up and make a Lothol alt lol

Dos_Caras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Dos_Caras
Admiral_Darkstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dos_caras: If you're staying in the shadows, now's likely not the best time, but when you're ready to emerge...

Loading Video...

Lord_Lothal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Lothal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be best to quiet thy tongue, for your understanding is yet limited, young one.
It would be best to quiet thy tongue, for your understanding is yet limited, young one.

Lord_Lothal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Lord_Lothal

@rive_drakeis said:

@lord_lothal: LOL damn you don't play!

I had a folder full of Sidious images ready. Just hadn't made the actual account yet. lol