#701 Posted by Richard Wolfe (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@poemforyourblog:

Aww wasn't that sweet, golly gee wizz did I just get beat?

Nah that's just another chicken that I'll take out back and beat...my meat cause it's oh so easy.

To roll through you Lemon squeezy. It's breezy, you can't seez me, Just like Jon Cenzy.

Word play game, playing scabble with just "q's" and "Z", triple word score a million points for me.

I'm doing puzzles with the picture facing down, your still playing cars on your carpet town.

Grizzly bear ready to attack, your a cub still hangin on daddy's sack.

But it takes balls to come along to call me out, maybe when you hit puberty and they drop I'll give you a shout

cause I'm full grown, mastered flow, put on a show, while your watching Barney

Your lines sound like "I love you, you love...." man their so corny.

So eeny meany miny....Po. Em's so bad his blog is a no will be no mo.

Cause the wolf is razor tooth, sabertooth, and claws for me.

One more time little one......"take the knee"

Avatar image for poemforyourblog
#702 Edited by PoemForYourBlog (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@richard_wolfe:

All you got's a list of words that seem to rhyme; nothing to savor,

No metric rules, poetic flow, no style and no flavor.

You're thinking that you're spicy, but I'll tell you that you're not: Bish,

You're jumbled up and bland just like a Minnesotan hotdish.

Your insults are infantile and your vocab ain't worth mention.

You gotta get much better if you're wanting my attention.

You want to forge a cutting work, well first you forge the blade

The edge comes only afterwards, once form and function's made

So back it up and take a while, and think before you write

Find the words and find the theme and don't you make it trite

Just because a word may rhyme don't mean that it's the best

You're better off with fewer if you're wanting to impress.

Drop the comments on anatomy - it ain't cool and just remember -

You're writing on the internet - so don't assume a person's gender.

I'll give you props where props are due - that fifth line was quite good

Don't be ashamed, step up your game, and rock it like you should.

Now, practice don't make perfect, but it makes you better - see:

You work a while, find your style? Then you're good like me.

#703 Posted by Richard Wolfe (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@poemforyourblog:

Let's not confuse things are we get along.

This is a rap battle, not a limerick or a song.

The fact that you keep your same meter and scheme

Tells me you are confusing rap with poetry.

And don't confuse the literal with a metaphor that was mentioned,

the balls in this story are still there as I intended.

But let's get back to a more stylized flow. cause this scheme was terrible several hundred years ago.

when you can take a word and twist it and spin it on it's head,

when you can make a word and mix it and put switch it back instead,

switch it back and again and then your get some creed.

But until that day we will stick to what your used to.

1 foot 2 foot red foot blue.

All the places you'll go too.

Your line are complex or your meter dynamic

I fell asleep wading through the accentual syllabic.

Wake me before you go go, on second thought just go go

Let's end this one differently this time, I'm going to lay down to sleep,

Let me hear another one of your nursery rhythms.

#704 Posted by Richard Wolfe (715 posts) - - Show Bio

Back again, making your head spin, grinning and sinning so let's begin.

Seven son's sinner, making the world dimmer, until there is only a glimmer of hope

Left in the whole world, darkness confuses the masses and empty streets covered in window glasses.

shattered all over the ground, not a sound in the night except for your heart that pounds.

Chaos and anarchy seem to rule, it's dog eat dog and your nothing but canned food.

Street of gold are paved with rubble, when you hear the gun shots in the distance you hide from trouble.

Cause it's rape and loot and kill or be killed.

Survive today is your only mission.

#705 Posted by Musa_Bashir (867 posts) - - Show Bio

@richard_wolfe:
Nah Nah Pup you got it all wrong.

The r@pe, the kill or be killed...like your reputation its gone.

Buried in the ass like a Darkchild's thong

Musa Bashir, the King with no peers. The Panther of fear. Come when you want but you leave when I say. Like follow the leader u sit u stay.

Good boi good boi back up here's a treat. Mouth shut, collar on, you still ride in the back seat.

Like thee Rogue Nation I'm the whole f'n show. But you da Big Bad Wolfe, so blow baby blow.

I bought the ticket took the plunge took the dive, battlin u with a mission, never die I'll survive.

#706 Posted by Rey_King (2081 posts) - - Show Bio

@musa_bashir: (*cough* Time for me the flunk this miserably)

Now I see that a king has some big balls

But what is the use of being a King when you can become a god

The Sentinel, you better sit back and bask in his glory

Cause moments later you won't be alive to tell the story

Biomes tremble at the sound of his name, and mortal such as your self will never reach that fame

Now you enjoy playing with your toys but you f- with the Sentinel that entire continent is destroyed

Moral of the story is don't bite what you can't chew so you better be careful or it might eat you.

#707 Posted by Richard Wolfe (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@musa_bashir:

Here we go again another little challenger for the crown.

It's simple really, everyone of you ends up with your knee on the ground.

The Black Panther, well isn't that creative, your rhythms are like your face, copied and overrated.

So rewrite and redo, take DC's thong, scrape off the doo doo, tie it around the door handle,

and choke yourself as you jack off, write a note and sign it Kate Spade, as the lights fade, you'll begin to cough.

Make sure to put some soap on the floor so you can't find your grip, every time you try and stand your feet will slip.

You'll grab at your neck and face will turn red, the pressure will build up inside of your head.

The time as come and all will see, The note you wrote was for me.

"you did it again, I couldn't take it anymore, he left me once again crying on the floor,

he destroyed me I might as well die, good bye cruel world, at least I tried.

The next week when your body begins to smell, the neighbors will complain as your body gels.

They will find you but no one will be surprised, it will be me alone at your funeral after you die.

I'll write a little story and throw in a flower... on second thought, I'll pull out my D and give you one last golden shower.

#708 Posted by Mockingjay (104 posts) - - Show Bio

G's verse was fire.

#709 Posted by Musa_Bashir (867 posts) - - Show Bio

@rey_king: I got you next time. Jus saw this lol not bad

#710 Posted by Musa_Bashir (867 posts) - - Show Bio

@richard_wolfe:

Some one call one time Eminem just got robbed. Jesus lil Wolfe is that a rap or a blog?

I read and I read I'm still searching for a spark. I read and I read are you okay this seems dark...

See I talk it while I walk it I'm the undefeated King. You old, you rusty, why step in my ring?

See I can do 90's too n!gg@, verse for verse rhymes. But its lame, stay retired, why pull a Chris Pine?

Hawkshade was tough but I murked his ass too. He's an allstar, a fighter, who the F is you?

Damn the 4th Wall I'm coming str8 through the screen. You can dodge you can run but you cant be unseen.

So lets throw up a thread and go for it, toe to toe. Mono e Mono puppy chow cause I cant takes no more.

You disrespected the King maaaaan, you came in my yard. I'm roaring, Wakanda Forever you fake Willis Diehard.

Its all fun an games till da feelins turn blue. I can I can make ya famous, cause you're nobody till somebody kills you.

#711 Posted by Rey_King (2081 posts) - - Show Bio
#712 Edited by Sequitur_Crix (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@rey_king: (sorry couldnt be bothered to switch accounts)

Whats a king to a pawn, rather a god to a goon. Whatchya fit to do when I unleash my Nation onto of u.

Call the congregation this messiah been hurt. Stepped up stepped out with all that power still got murkd.

Da chains is coming off ooooohh shit there u go, no judas no mary I think this 'god' bout to fold.

I'm a Universal glory nigga someone should have known. Wrapped up in blankets kept yo ass safe at home.

Someone should have watched you, kept u drunk off Patron. Kept u all satiated and away from my throne.

The minute you got all wreckless someone should dared. Talked you off this ledge, gave you time to spare. Now they yellin my lord my lord whatchya gonna do? The Beast of No Nation is coming and he's comin for you.

They say that Wolfe taste like chicken but a god taste like gold. Keep f'n wit da truth and we both gonna know.

#713 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

All of these verses make me wanna laugh

Because I can pull out better verses from my ass

Like seriously the wannabe gangsta above think he can bust rhymes

I know for a damn fact none of his lines are worth my time

You talking bout throne man what are you the king of besides choking on deez nuts

If you want more than a sample tag me

#714 Edited by Rey_King (2081 posts) - - Show Bio

@sequitur_crix:

The "Beast of No Nation" is self-explanatory. Nations knew you weren't sh*t so they kicked you off their territory.

Get off ya' high horse and off ya throne, and you be prepared to get ya ass owned.

You get ya abilities from a drug called the Kwazulu Kush, I bet that the wack ass sh*t came from the mud of the African Bush

So you better calm down ,before I take that head along with your crown.

And the only universal glory you receive is the one from the hole, so sit ya ass down cause ya stale and cold.

A God tasting like gold is sure as hell not true. But you being a b*tch is a actual truth.

(GOD DAMN)

#715 Posted by Sequitur_Crix (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@supergoku17:

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLE here comes a pretendah, take this belt nah no contendahs.

I'm jus sayin what you sayin aint worth Saiyen no point slayin I'm jus playin man quit layin down these weak ass rhymes, why you wastin my time? My flow be agin like wine while yours broke all the time, talkin ditch an a dime maaaan put some class on your grind.

Pullin things out the ass, with ur head in da grass, hoped against hope that I'd give u a pass. But nah tourist you done took the wrong road, spoke the wrong way, broke the wrong codes. Light yo ass up so the rest of em know. Goku aint shit I'm the Beerus of this bitch. Jump on my squad or get of my dick.

#716 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@sequitur_crix: Seriously these are your bars.Nigga we both know yo bitch ass aint hard.

Nigga come on repeating sayin multiple that some childish ass shit that makes me sick.My flow be smooth as silk while yours be flowing as exspired milk.Niggga you right im not in your class im above it you and your grind can suck it.

Goku aint shit nigga hop off his dick he unlocked ultra instinct something a mortal and beerus himself hasnt done and what has beerus done besides stuff his mouth and lie in the sun

Nigga everything bout your whole verse is wrong it a rhymeless ass song

Now heres some ointment for that burn and btw its your turn

#717 Posted by Sequitur_Crix (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@rey_king:

Here yee here yee the forum open for discussionnnnn but the king of Gods still aint rhymin nuttin.

Mighty Mags pick em I flick em trick em like lil gigglin foes make em break the flake off they fake ass chains while I'm rockin da fro, stackin the dough, snortin the snoooooow white was a bitch but this God be a hoe.

Duuuude what.am.Isuppusetodowhenallyoureallydoingisrhymin between lines 1 and 2

How many bars u really holdin take these Jordans reach that unobtainable dream, then tell me what does it mean, to be a God to a Devil without levels, coked up, on the American scheme, Omni-potent esteem, universal prestige, still flyin high like breeeazy said it I'll Av Bet It but dont fret it when you wet up from the head up.

#718 Edited by Animus_ (362 posts) - - Show Bio

@supergoku17 said:

@sequitur_crix: Seriously these are your bars.Nigga we both know yo bitch ass aint hard.

Nigga come on repeating sayin multiple that some childish ass shit that makes me sick.My flow be smooth as silk while yours be flowing as exspired milk.Niggga you right im not in your class im above it you and your grind can suck it.

Goku aint shit nigga hop off his dick he unlocked ultra instinct something a mortal and beerus himself hasnt done and what has beerus done besides stuff his mouth and lie in the sun

Nigga everything bout your whole verse is wrong it a rhymeless ass song

Now heres some ointment for that burn and btw its your turn

You couldn't spit a bar if you were a bolt cutter. Your words flow like bare feet on hot rubber, I'll probably never see you again but can't even call you a one hit wonder because those rhymes you just dropped...? were an elementary comedy, like kindergarten cop.

Goku ain't shit son, His best feats were back when the president was reagan, and we forgetting he was taken out by a shot to the chest from a ray gun?

Bump the ointment you need an oatmeal bath, I just ran over your ass so fast i gave you road rash.