Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By King_Leo

Ephemeran Thermosphere

No Caption Provided

Above Ephemera, space-time folded open like a blanket, and out the hyper-spatial bulk came the Prince of Power. White cape glimmering from the electric sting of charged particles, Leonel cast his steel gaze upon the planet below. The planet he had watched Trinity introduce a harsh evolution to. It was among the last times he had seen his friend before her recapture by the Abyssal Imperium, by the Ancient One. Arms folded behind his back, chin high and eyes blue like a cold flame, the Prince of Power watched the planet below him not like a hero concerned with the well-being of the Ephemeran people - but like a Roman general come to see if the Empire's colony was in order. To see how Trinity's experiment was progressing before he brought war to the Imperium's doors.

A war long in the making. Of the allies he had gathered, he had Helena and Addison. But he needed a sorcerer. One with whom he could combine his super science to neutralize the Ancient One's cosmic sorcery. 'Helena'd mentioned one. Hopefully I'll meet him soon', Leonel thought, his mind soon drifting to thoughts of Trinity - his friend - living with the Ancient One cackling in her mind. And to defeat the Imperium, he would need her, the Destructor. But he needed to find her first. He'd scoured the cosmos, peeked inside the hearts of elementary particles for Imperium femtotech prisons, but had found nothing. So here he floated, above Ephemera to retrace his steps. Vitus, the Ancient One's attack dog - one of many - had mentioned Infernus. But there was nothing in Infernus. It was a dead world. A graveyard of rock, dust and debris. So he would retrace his steps, find Trinity, and expel the Ancient One from her mind.

He need only more time.

Hand_of_Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The traditional Ephemeran fighting style:

Loading Video...

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I completely forgot the fact that, when Trinity first came back, she was gonna trade a favor in exchange for Teelara helping remove Nordok from her mind.

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Nordok  Moderator

@rosso: I think she's on Earth, now. So many characters I've been neglecting...