Eganthevile1 VS Obi-Wan Kenobi

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#1  Edited By EganTheVile1

BATTLEFIELD THE ARCTICThe cyborg scanned the horizon spotting a cloaked figure slowly approaching A jedi, the cyborg thought, as he turned off his biological components off and decided to fight this as a machine.....
Post Edited:2008-04-09 22:17:46

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By EganTheVile1

The cyborg scoured the surroundings of his arctic battlefield awaiting his opponents first move

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Last_Guardian

As Kenobi headed to the site where he would do battle with EganTheVile1 thoughts skipped many thoughts skipped through his mind"Can I defeat a cyborg with the weaponry to match a small army?"..."can I possibly win?"..."oh crap! Did I leave the stove on at home?!?!"*

Stay focused, Obi, stay focused!

As Kenobi approached his frozen battlefield he tried clearing his mind and reassuring himself. I shouldn't be worrying, I've trained and worked hard! I've researched this guy over and over again, I can do it! Obi Wan Kenobi flew as silently as he could while still trying to maintain a speed of around 70 mph until he finally saw spotted Egan.

Egan was an impressive sight to say the least. Clad in metallic skin and very big, the cyborg was very imposing.

Knowing that not even Egan's UV or Infrared vision could detect Obi in invisible mode, Kenobi quickly turned invisible. He landed very lightly in back of Egan. Kenboi drew his green lightsaber and ran towards Egan, wielding the sword towards Egan's left arm. Obi Wan Kenobi wasn't the smartest person in the world but he did know that taking out an opponent's limbs was a great way to start a batlle.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EganTheVile1

The cyborg spun around, meeting Obi-Wan's saber with his own energy blade, the massive machine grinned, and planted one of his feet into the Jedi's abdomen... "It's time to face your deadliest adversary to date Jedi" the cyborg chuckeled, this will be good...

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Last_Guardian

Egan's kick digged deep into Kenobi abdomen Ow! I honestly didn't expect that to hurt as much as it did Obi Wan Kenobi was perplexed by Egan's great reaction time Well I guess I wasn't sneaky enough, sneaky was never really my thing...Again, Kenobi raises his lightsaber into the air, ready to attack
Post Edited:2008-04-11 22:26:35

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EganTheVile1

The cyborg Vile-1 activates his 2nd energy blade and stands to face Obi-Wan. Vile-1 is ready for combat and locks on to Obi's movements, pinpointing the appropriate moment to attack with his gattling gun, after Kenobi moved into range Vile-1 launched an attack with his gattling gun and jumped to intercept Obi with his energy blades

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Last_Guardian

eganthevile1 says:

"The cyborg Vile-1 activates his 2nd energy blade and stands to face Obi-Wan. Vile-1 is ready for combat and locks on to Obi's movements, pinpointing the appropriate moment to attack with his gattling gun, after Kenobi moved into range Vile-1 launched an attack with his gattling gun and jumped to intercept Obi with his energy blades"

guns? kenobi thought as he smirked you gotta be kidding me...Before Egan shot his gattling guns Kenobi was able to use his phasing powers to avoid the bullets. Kenobi then turned invisible and flew over the cyborg to a positon about 10 feet behind him.

The confidence was now growing in Kenobi like a wildfire... He knew that EganTheVile1 in no way would be able to see where he was because in invisible mode he was totally undetectable to any form of sight; even Egan's UV and Infrared vision and if Egan did somehow detect Kenobi, he would jsut trun intangible and avoid the attack.

Kenobi was now ready to use one of his most powerful attacks, an ability that he discovered while apprehending a criminal in Los Angeles. If Kenobi phased through someone or somthing, he would completely paralyze it. This attack worked with humans, animals, and even machines

From his position 10 feet behind the cyborg, Kenobi flew towards Egan in intangible mode and with great fury
Post Edited:2008-04-11 22:42:16

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EganTheVile1

The Vile-1 dumped 25% of his powercell into the air charging Obi with electricity, and spotting the previously invisible Jedi, Vile-1 grins and lets loose a blaze of electrical energy, "You will discover first hand why I am one of the deadliest opponents you can face" The Vile-1 attacked grinning with waves of electricity

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Last_Guardian

At once Kenobi feels his body charged with a pleasant warmth. Because he is still intangible, the electricity released from Egan's power cell does not exactly hurt him but is only able to outline the Jedi's body Well fine, you see me, but you're forgetting something, tin man. Even if you can see me you still can't touch me Multiple electrical waves pass through Kenobi's now visible body. Obi Wan Kenobi feels a slight warmth every time a wave passes through his body but he in fact feels no pain. Kenobi lands facing the hulking cyborgchuckles My deadliest opponent ever huh? Well we'll see about that. Kenobi retracts his lightsaber and puts the weapon back on its holster. Kenobi's hands become consumed in darkness.Raises darkness-consumed fists See this, Vile? It's called anti-matter and It'll burn like acid through anything even your metallic skin ass trong as it might be. The darkness in his hands grow as he begins 20 baseball-sized orbs of Anti-matter towards Vile's direction

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By EganTheVile1

Vile-1 laughs and uses his thrusters to jet into the sky "Can't desolve what you can't touch Jedi!" The Cyborg takes to the sky and locks on the Jedi's position, aiming both lock-on and heat seeking missiles "You have to come up for air soon Kenobi" The Cyborg grins sadistically, and reaches for his energy blade...
Post Edited:2008-04-15 01:12:07

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Last_Guardian

Kenobi sees the missiles coming towards him Woah! Instead of flying away from the deadly missiles, Kenobi flies right towards them still intangible

Kenobi is able to phase through the two missiles. As Kenobi passes through them the missiles they immediately begin to lose their propulsion and fall towards the ice covered ground.

Kenobi sees Egan ascending higher and higher and decides to take out his green lightsaber

The green lightsaber is released with awhozhzhzhzzzsound and obi wan kenobi darts at the cyborg with extreme force, lightsaber in air

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By EganTheVile1

His opponent must be tangible now, he is wielding a physical object after all the cyborg thinks, moving into a defensive posture with his energy blade, to be on the safe side though Vile-1 had a device ready to be activated but wwished to handle this with his blade against the Jedi's saber, both weapons worked the same way and Vile-1 was a compitant swordsman

"C'mon Jedi just a few more feet"

The cyborg thinks aloud, preparing for a counter attack with his massive energy blade

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Last_Guardian

Kenobi sees the cyborg's eyes narrowing He must have something up his sleeve...but if I don't attack now I'll be on the defensive the rest of the battle

Kenobi continues flying towards Egan's direction The best defense is a good offense! Kenobi slashes towards EganTheVile1 with his lightsaber and all the force he could possibly muster up

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By EganTheVile1

The cyborg met Obi-Wan's blade with his own, and ignited his second energy blade to offer more resistance, and hold the Jedi's attack at bay. At trhis point Obi noticed the gattling gun mounted on the cyborgs right wrist pointed at his head, the thermal canon set to it's coldest temperature on the cyborg's left arm angled towards his legs, and the opening panel on the cyborg's chest... His Napalm Canon, aimed directly at Obi-Wan's torso

"I am death"

The cyborg unleashes all three weapons in a single deadly attack

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Last_Guardian

Kenobi phases through the attack as fast as he could woah! that was close..but can't say I didn't see that coming.

Kenobi now noticed a chance to unleashed his paralyzing attack. With EganTheVile1 distracted with his little guns, the Jedi could quickly phase through the cyborg and disable him. After that, he'd be dealing with just a lifeless hunk of junk.

Kenobi lunges towards the cyborg in intangible mode
Post Edited:2008-04-18 22:18:42

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By EganTheVile1

Having taken readings on Kenobi after his earlier electrical attack Vile-1 knew the frequency the Jedi bacame intangible at

He's only energy right now nothing more

The cyborg thought waiting for the Jedi to come close enough

"I have you now fool"

The machine activated his force field at a frequency that would feel like running into a brick wall to the intangible jedi

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Last_Guardian

Kenobi rams Egan's force field with great force Ahhhhh Kenboi starts dropping from the sky like I swatted fly and lands on the hard, icy floor with a deafening thud

As Kenobi watched Egan overhead he thoughtIt's over, I'm done for

Kenobi felt the cold ice floor cracking underneath his body. Feeling great despair he thought of telling EganThe Vile"I give up"He was in great pain and now he couldn't even use his best attack against the cyborg

opens his eyes and looks at Egan ok, Egan I...

A hundred thoughts came flashing through his head I...

Kenobi started remembering what he was fighting for... I...

Kenbobi was fighting for honor, he was fighting against evil I...

Kenobi remembered his team, We Are LegendThey've never let me down, how can I even think of letting them down

Kenobi slowly and gingerly rises to his feet Egan I...

Am not done just yet

His body is in intense pain and he feels very sore but he has to fight on, for the forces of good and for WAL

Kenobi takes off his sweater revealing a belt with two holsters; one empty and one with a lightsaber in it Where's my other saber? Kenobi sees his other lightsaber in the distance and uses his force telekineses to summon it. While the other lightsaber gracefully flew into his left hand, Kenobi grabbed his new blue lightsaber from the holster and deployed it. This green lightsaber had recently been give to him by Darth Soul and now he was prepared to wield it

With both lightsabers in his hands and fully deployed Kenobi gains a fierce countenance in his face and looks up at Eganthevile1 Let's go, tinman! Hit me!
Post Edited:2008-04-18 22:59:28

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By EganTheVile1

The cyborg set his thermal canon to it's hottest temperature and made a circular motion, melting the ice to create a circular battlefield, the cyborg landed, causing the Icy platform to shake

"Live by the energy sword, die by the energy sword"

The cyborg made eye contact with Obi-Wan, and nodded in a rare act of respect

"It's been a good fight jedi."

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Last_Guardian

Kenobi observed as the cyborg released a wave of heat with his thermal cannon. The young Jedi was about to try and dodge it when he saw that the beam of intense heat was not aim at him but actually towards the ice around him

The heat beam struck the ice with great force and the battlefield became full of steam. The ice around them began to crackle and meltWhat the hell is this guy up to?Kenobi thought, still clutching his blue and green lightsabers, one in either hand

After Egan's "redecoration" of the battlefield, Obi now stood on a circular piece of ice, floating on the frigid Arctic waters

Obi Wan Kenobi makes eye contact with Eganthevile1 and feels a strange respect for him. Throughout the course of the fight, a mutual respect had grown between he two.smiles Yeah it has been a good fight, Egan.....

His smile turns into a sinister grin Too bad I have to end it now Kenobi flies towards, Egan, slashing both lightsabers towards the hulking cyborg

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EganTheVile1

The cyborgs grin told the whole story, he had a plan, acting as though he planned to meet the Jedi's lightsabers with his own energy blades he instead leaped backwards into the icy water, built to withstand extreme climates the Vile-1 was comfortable in the frigid water, he knew how important it was to avoid a direct sword fight with somebody like Obi-Wan and decided to use his intellect rather then brute force in this fight

This will rattle him

the cyborg sank like a stone but had a plan, turning off his energy blades he launched several heat seeking missiles which targetted the only thing giving off any warmth nearby, Obi-Wan and his lightsabers, the high yield explosives would further diminish the ground the Jedi could move on if nothing else. The cyborg then activated his thrusters, moving away from the floating glacier battle field and then upwards, reactivating his energy blades before breaking the surface of the water

Gotta be ready, this guys got as many tricks as I do

The cyborg thought
Post Edited:2008-04-20 18:57:05

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Last_Guardian

As Kenobi ran towards Egan, attacking with both of his lightsabers, he saw Egan going forward to counter his attack with his own energy blades. Brace yourself, tin can

As he ran towards the cyborg, Eganthevile1 suddenly stopped and leaped backwards into the icy water What the hell?

For a second or two, everything seemed still as if the world had stopped turning. Obi Wan Kenobi took in his environment. Kenobi was now alone floating on the round and icy glacier which was their battlefield. For vast distances all he could see was scattered pieces of thick ice and icy water. Everything was quiet, there was no sign of the cyborg under the water.

Kenobi looked pensively into the deep water.Is this it? Is it done? Did he just leave like that?A smile flashed on Kenobi's face as he exclaimed, What a wuss!...I guess I won!!!

As Kenobi gleefully declared his victory he was suprised to see several bright objects moving towards him at incredible speeds What the hell is that? As he looked on, he realized that these objects were actually missiles...and they were coming right for him.

Obi Wan Kenobi, blinded by sheer adrenaline, didn't think of his most practical option: to turn intangible and simply avoid the attack. Instead, Obi, without thinking, ran and dived off the glacier, plunging into the icy arctic waters

The missiles barely missed Kenobi but managed to completely and utterly destroy the battle field. All that was left no was scattered pieces of icy platforms

As Obi fell into the water he felt the icy water touching his skin and rushing into his stomach. The pain was almost unbearable, it felt as if he was being stabbed with a thousand tiny daggers. Kenobi almost blacked out from the combined pain of the icy water and the lingering pain from Vile's previous counter-attack with the forcefield

As Kenobi started to black out, he saw that the attack was not over. Three more missiles were coming towards him underwater.

Like a dead man rising from an icy grave, Kenobi regained full consciousness and could hear his brain and conscience screaming in unison"Go! Go! Move!"Kenobi at once turned intangible as the missiles passed through his body and lost momentum. The Jedi could still feel the intense pain of the cold water touching his skin and decided that the only way he could possibly survive was by flying up to the surface and by somehow managing to get atop one of the floating ice platforms

Kenobi flew up to the surface and saw many scattered pieces of ice but none strong enough to support his weight. About thirty yards away from Kenobi was a big piece of ice which appeared to be the biggest around Kenobi, as fast as he could, flew towards the ice and landed softly on it, again in tangible mode

At that moment he heard a great a splash of water and turned around He could see EgantheVile1 rising from the water about fifty yards away, energy blades in hand, ready to try to finish the young Jedi off.

Kenobi was still in extreme pain and exhausted, he had used all his strength flying back out of the water and, worst of all, when he was losing consciousness underwater, he accidentally dropped both of his lightsabers. Kenobi was now unarmed, weak and tired but somehow he still knew that he could beat the one man army. Kenobi would now have to rely solely on his mutant powers of invisibility, intangibility, flight, anti-matter production, and telekineses to get the job done.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By EganTheVile1

As the cyborg emerged from the sub-zero waters he was prepared for combat and swung his blades in all direction, but instead saw that his attack had caused damage after all, the Jedi was breathing hard, shivering, and an additional scan revealed his heart was pounding hard

He's running on adrenaline, a cornered animal, and a cornered animal is the most dangerous of all

The cyborg thought, and ran a self diagnostic

Power cell 60% missle banks depleted to 10, force field at 75%, thermal cannon battery at 60%, all other weapons and systems at peak operation

The killing machine stared briefly at the Jedi, and with no expression on his face dove back into the water and under what little land the Jedi rested on, firing 5 of his remaining seekers, knowing the effect on the terrain, and hoping to deal the Jedi damage in the process

I need to make sure this works, I need to make sure he stays on the defense...

The cyborg activates his targeting computer and identifies Kenobi as the homing missiles sole target

He will have to deal with them first hand this time, if he survives this, then I will be forced to be more creative then ever before...

The cyborg had never before faced such an equal, he was nervous, or maybe feeling the cold himself at some level, either way he was shaking with anticipation

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Last_Guardian

Under these conditions, an ordinary person would be down and out. Kenobi was cold, tired, hurt, and on the brink of hypothermia. Luckily, Obi Wan Kenobi was no ordinary person. Since his powers first manifested he knew he was meant for something bigger, somthing great, he knew he could become a hero. Kenobi always felt that God had chosen him to do the dirty work that others simply couldn't do. These thoughts and aspirations fueled in the young Jedi a blazing fire which gave him an unforgiving attitude, a confident demeanor, and a never-give-up attitude.

Sure his lightsabers were now in the bottom of the cold unforgiving ocean, his energy was depleted, his abdomen was aching from the hit he took on Egan's forcefield, and his body was begging for some warm hot cocoa....but Kenboi couldn't give up...he wouldn't give up..It wasn't in him.

The time from Egan's emergence from the water and his first attack seemed like an eternity. Kenobi focused, forgot his pain and his cold, forgot his lightsabers and his worries. All that the Jedi saw in his mind's eye was himself, in that desolate plane, in that corner of the world. Some would call it a winter wonderland, Kenobi could only call it hell on Earth..and Eganthevile1 was Satan himself.

As he kneeled on the floating glacier, he saw his reflection on the rock hard ice. His body was that of a weak and frail man ready to give up but his face...his face told a whole nother story.. a story of a warrior...a warrior that fought for honor, for good, for WAL.....

....and a warrior who sure ass hell wasn't gona give up now

As he tried to put things in perspective and as he tried to take the precious seconds alone to reflect on the battle so far in hopes of finding something, something that he could use to at least survive against his murderous opponent, Kenobi heard a high pitched squeal. Kenobi looked downward into the thick yet peculiarly translucent ice. As he saw past the ice he saw five bright lights coming right at him.

Oh great!

Kenobi realized these were more damn missiles aimed right at him. However, this time Kenobi was thinking straight. He wasn't about to make the same mistake he had made before, this time as the missiles came crashing into the ice, Kenobi, instead of foolishly throwing himself into the cold water -an action which had earlier almost led to his demise- the young Jedi was going to use his own God-given ability to become intangible.

As the five missiles hit the ice with powerful force, the whole world seemed to shake. Kenobi, unaffected by the collision due to his intangibility, just observed as the last relic of what once was the battlefield, broke apart and sank into the ocean. The last oasis of solid land in the dessert of cold arctic waters was now gone.

This single event altered Kenobi's strategical plans considerably. He would now have to contend against the cyborg exclusively in the air..something he was not exactly comfortable or used to doing.

As he pondered the complexities of solving his newfound challenge, Kenobi, again heard a large boom. Eganthevile1 had released yet another missile. The young Jedi had lost focus and was once again in a tangible form; fair game for the massive missile coming right for him.

Kenobi tried to use his telekineses (a weapon he rarely used) to alter the course of the missile but unfortunately for him, the missile was to heavy to influence with TK. Next Kenobi tried to fly away, weaving and zooming, trying to shake off the missile but it was evident Egan had invested on some pretty good homing technology for the missile remained on his tail.

In a move of desperateness, Kenobi stopped, turned around and used all his strength to force anti-matter out of his body and into a large sphere which he subsequently hurled at the missile.

The blob of anti-matter collided with the missile with a powerfulWOOSHand caused an explosion which caused Kenobi to lose momentum and start to fall from the air slowly.

As he fell, Kenobi saw what was left of the collision overhead....NOTHING. Anti-matter had always been a beautiful thing. It balanced out the physical world. It caused matter to completely cease its existence and turn it into mere nothingness. After the collision of equal parts matter and anti-matter, nothing was left except an intense wave of electricity in the air.

The electrical wave produced by the collision of Kenobi's anti-matter and Egan's missile swept through the area and caused immense waves on the ocean below. Regaining momentum, Kenobi started hovering again over the icy waters.

As he looked down into the electrically charged water, he could see two glowing eyes looking back at him from under the surface of the water. It was Egan, and Obi wondered how the electricity in the water would affect him. As for himself, because of the electricity in the air, Kenobi lost his ability to turn invisible. This was something he was prepared and willing to give up, though.

Continuing to quietly observe the submerged cyborg, Kenobi decided it was time to stop running and go on the offensive. Withing a second, the young Jedi's hands once again became consumed in anti-matter.

...and now, the hunter becomes the hunted...

Aware of the extreme corniness behind the phrase he had just uttered, Kenobi released three intense blasts of anti-matter towards the water and towards EgantheVile1, one straight towards Egan, another to the right of him and another to left of him.

Nowhere to run now, big guy.

Post Edited:2008-04-24 05:40:27
Post Edited:2008-04-24 05:42:28

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By EganTheVile1

The cyborg saw the ice crack apart, and a shadow fly into the air, the last missile he fired tailing the figure diligently, then literally in a flash another object moved to intercept it, Vile-1 scanned the object

That's no object, that's anti-matter!

Before he could think any further, the missile and anti-matter colided creating a wave of electricity that filled the water and air. The cyborg laughed though his laughter was muffled by the water, it would have been a loud, and deranged laughter, the electricity coursed through his cybernetic veins, charging his power cell and connected systems

Just what I needed

The cyborg wanted to take it all in, and would have had he not seen three balls of energy rushing towards him breaking the surface of the arctic waters, one aimed straight towards him, one to his left, one to his right, the Jedi forgot something important, the cyborg moved so his entire body to face the surface of the water and activated his thrusters at full force, seeing the balls of energy zooming to the bottom of the ocean he jet straight up, breaking the surface of the water

"You forgot I could move in 3 dimensions underwater didnt you Jedi? You should have sent 5 after me, one above my head and below my feet as well"

The cyborg fired his thermal canon at the Jedi's feet at it's coldest temperature with the intent of anchoring the Jedi's feet so he would drop into the ocean, but jetted high into the air without watching the effect, knowing what was about to happen. The three balls of anti-matter hit the bottom of the ocean, creating a massive explosion that sent an enormous wall of water into the air, the cyborg 200 feet in the sky felt drops of water hitting the soles of his feet

"Well that was certainly a close one, wonder if the Jedi made it out alive"

The cyborg scanned the area as the water began falling back into the ocean for signs of heat or energy

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Last_Guardian

Kenobi's anti-matter counter-attack, though it did save him from the oncoming missile, produced another very unwanted result. The electricity in the air seemed to restore Eganthevile1 health and make him stronger.

F*$&#&ng Sh!t!

Worse than that, his powerful anti-matter attack aimed towards the submerged Egan failed because he forgot to aim any attacks to the north and south of the target

Damnit...What the hell is wrong with me? I can't think straight.

With every failed attack, Kenobi's confidence though initially very high, came lower and lower. Thoughts began to circulate through the Jedi's mind.Can I do this? Can I really do this. I mean I've lost my lightsabers, I can't turn invisible anymore and Egan has an answer to my intangibility attacks.

Kenobi's self loathing had to wait a little though, because as he looked down, the young Jedi was startled with Egan's firing of his thermal cannon. Kenobi reacted way too late to the wave of intense cold coming towards his feet.

Almost instantly the young Jedi felt an extreme cold engulfing his feet and ankles. Apart from being extremely cold, the solid ice at his feet was also very heavy, and with that the Jedi started to lose altitude once again.

Oh crap, not this again.

The Jedi came down towards the water and something was there too meet him.

When the anti-matter that Kenobi blasted towards Eganthevile1 hit the frigid water, it utterly destroyed a vast majority of the water molecules and also created an immense wave out of the water that still remained. The wave now came upwards towards Kenobi which was now falling like a rock into the icy oblivion.

Seeing the wave, Kenobi stayed relatively calm and reacted quickly, turning intangible again. The intangibility however, did not cause Kenobi to escape his fall into the water.

As Kenobi fell into the water he felt only a mild change of temperature and could not feel the texture of the waves at all. In intangible mode, Obi still had a need for oxygen, so as he fell into the deep and dark waters a fear of drowning barged into his head like an angry Grendel in Herot Hall.

Kenobi sank deeper and deeper, all the while holding his breath as best as possible. The water swirled all around him. The seas were no longer as calm as they were when their battle first started, due to the anti-matter blasts the oceans were turbulent as if Poseidon himself were possessing them.

Ok well, I'm sinking, I'm losing oxygen, getting light headed, and this big piece of stupid ice is bringing me down....Great....so....what the hell am i gonna do now?

Kenobi began to lose hope, to despair he couldn't use another anti-matter attack this quickly because he needed a recharge time after strong attacks that demanded great outputs like the two he had just executed, he couldn't focus good enough to use his telekinises...Obi saw no hope whatsoever. The warrior defeated, the inner fire extinguished, Kenobi saw no remedy for his situation. He would fall to his icy doom in the middle of these turbulent waters.

But fate, it seemed, had another plan. With the intense motion of the waves, the whirling of water, ice and sand in the environment, things that were on the bottom of the sea, were now coming up. As Kenobi began to lose consciosunees and slowly revert back to his tangible form, he saw a green, shining light close-by; a beacon of hope in this horendous squall. It was his lightsaber, that like a loyal servant, was returning to his master.

Obi Wan Kenobi reached out to grab his weapon. Even though he had to turn tangible to be able to get it, he had to take that risk. Kenobi became tangible and succesfully got the lightsaber back into his hands, where it belonged. The cold in the water shocked the Jedi and he began to slowly freeze. Barely able to get a grip on it, Kenobi moved the lightsaber's plasma next to the block of ice that imprisoned his feet. The plasma quickly began to melt the ice and Kenobi felt the burden of the heavy ice off of his body.

Kenobi, still cold, turned back into his intangible mode, with lightsaber in hand and started racing toward the surface as fast as possible.

In a matter of seconds, Kenobi was back out of the water and in the night sky.

As Kenobi broke the water's surface he saw EgantheVile1 rising higher and higher into the air.

Now Kenobi was mad, he was a wounded animal, freezing, left to die, and ready to strike.

Kenobi flew towards Egan in intangible mode at full force, thinking again that he might use his paralysis attack on him, maybe it could work this time.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By EganTheVile1

The cyborg saw a bar of light zooming towards him at a rapid speed

Whats it going to take to stop this guy?

The cyborg thought, a quick scan revealed the Jedi was once again intangible, two things had worked against this, but now was not a time to conserve power, thanks to the electrical charge he had received Vile-1 could afford to use his power-cell a little wrecklessly, and dumped 25% of his cell into a massive electrical attack once more, this had previously shocked the Jedi out of intangibility, and a nano-second later raised his force-field at the Jedi's intangibility frequency

"Arent you a tough one"

The cyborg saw the Jedi was angry and remembered something

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side." I can turn him...

The cyborg thought with a sadistic grin

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Last_Guardian

As Kenobi zoomed towards Egan in his intangibility mode, he thought and strategized. As he got nearer to Egan, the cyborg released some of his power cell into the air. Kenobi saw this as nothing more than a wasted attack.

Last time the cyborg released his electricity into the air, all it worked to do was to make Obi visible again. Obi was surprised to notice that Egan, a calculating and astute opponent, had not noticed that the collision between Obi's anti-matter and the missile had already charged the air with electricity and rendered the Jedi's invisibility useless. The added electricity that Egan released into the air, did zap Kenobi a bit but it was not strong enough to phase him.

A deceptive grin flashed on Kenobi's face

The Jedi knew that not in a million years would the cyborg be able to resist turning on his forcefield and repelling Kenobi as he already had before. With this knowledge Kenobi stayed on his trajectory towards Egan and instead of stopping became tangible and let out a powerful blast of anti-matter towards the forcefield. After releasing the blast Kenobi again turned intangible.

The blast would reach Egan's forcefield a few seconds before Kenobi would and would most likely effectively destroy the forcefield or at least weaken it enough to allow the intangible Kenobi to pass through it and towards..and through...Egan...

This was an important move for Egan, for if he passed through Egan, the cyborg and everyone of his weapons and powers would be paralyzed,

You're done for!

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By EganTheVile1

As the cyborg realised he had made a grave mistake, he saw the Jedi had made one of his own, the Vile-1 saw, and remembered the effect that occured when one of his missiles collided with one of Kenobi's anti-matter attacks, with a grin he launched one of his remaining four missiles causing a massive wave of electricity, Vile-1 felt power beyond anything he had felt before, all the electricity was drawn into his body like a lightning rod, and as kenobi closed in the cyborg raised his energy shield, more intense then ever before and knew the Jedi planned his attack to weaken or destroy it, not enhance it... both had forgotten the effect of a prior attack, but at the moment the cyborg was again on top

"I have never felt such raw power"

For the moment the machine knew true power, true darkness, true evil, the Jedi's force attack had briefly tapped the machine into the intangible living force, for a nano-second the cyborg was touched by the dark side and knew what it was to be sith

"How can you resist such power?"

Kenobi had yet to realise how much stronger the collision of force energy and tech at such a close range had briefly done, making the cyborgs systems much stronger, and he had yet to break off his attack

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Last_Guardian

Obi Wan Kenobi was confident and he felt that there was no way of stopping him now. Egan, though knew that Kenobi had made a grave mistake. As the blast of anti-matter raced toward the cyborg, Egan astutely released another missile.

The missile and anti-matter collided with a great crash and like last time, created electricity which was released into the air.

Even in intangible mode, Kenobi was still affected greatly by the massive input of electricity. He writhed in pain in the air and started to lose altitutde but quickly regained his composure

Kenobi watched in horror as Egan was able to suck up a good percentage of the electricity in the air Oh damn...you really suck

EgantheVile1 seemed to be going through some kind of euphoria. He looked happy, consumed with power. Kenobi began wonderingwhy? why did power make him so happy? Is he content with just power and nothing else?

Well you may have the power...but Ima get the victory, tin can Kenobi raises his lightsaber and glides toward Egan slowly

Get your damn energy sword out, time to settle this like men...oh and...err...robots? uh whatever

Egan was a lot more powerful now but a Jedi backed down to no one..No one!!

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By EganTheVile1

The cyborg stared at the Jedi who slowly rose toward him, it reminded Vile-1 of the Re-Dead from Legend of Zelda, though he moved slowly he was ready to attack the cyborg with intensity the cyborg wasnt sure he could combat if his adversarie were to get in range

"You are persistant my friend"

For a moment the cyborg considered launching his remaining missiles but reconsidered, they are far more usefull against his anti-matter, gattling gun, no, thermal cannon, no... Why did the Jedi want him to use his larger energy swords and superior strength in a sword fight so much?

"A cortosis blade!"

The Cyborg realised the Jedi had a weapon that would disable his own energy blades if it made contact, and became defensive, the Jedi was wily, and more then capable of beating the cyborg with a single hit under the right circumstances

"Your good. But I'm... Sadistic"

The cyborg made eye contact with the Jedi and saw hate in his eyes

"Time you chill out"

The cyborg aimed his thermal canon with the intent of freezing his opponents body in place, planning to create an icy leash hev could use to drag his adversary

"Time to go for your walk Jedi"

The cyborgs eyes glowed blue, sparks coming off of them, the Jedi was all too prepared, and the cyborg knew he was far from victory, but a step closer if this were to work

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Last_Guardian

Yeah, I'm persistent..you got a problem with that?

Kenobi saw on Egan's face that his mind was deep in thought. It was evident that Egan found Kenobi's approach unusual.

The truth was that Kenobi all along had a sword made out of the metal cortosis, one which could deactivate an energy sword or even a lightsaber. Kenobi planned to use this against the cyborg.

The cyborg, however, was too smart to be tricked and instead of enganging Kenobi in a full blown swordfight, it smeed that Egan was going to use his other wepons.

As Kenobi neared the cyborg, ready to strike at him with his lightsaber, he saw Eganthevile1's thermal cannon slowly and barely moving. Egan was trying to aim his canon at the Jedi. It was unbeknown to the Jedi what the cyborg was planning to do. Was he planning to burn him or maybe freeze him again? Whatever his plan's might be, Kenobi knew that he could easily avoid the attack using his intangibiltiy.

Another thought flashed through Kenobi's head though. He could instead destroy the thermal cannon with a small blast of anti-matter aimed directly towards the cannon. Egan had, in the past, found a defense for anti-matter by countering them with missiles. A blast this small, however, would be a waste of a missile and Egan depleting the missile, would be more of an advantage to Kenobi than to Egan. Kenobi knew Egan only had four missiles left and a wasted missile would be a great gain to the Jedi because it would put him one step closer to once again being able to use his anti-matter as a weapon. Furthermore, the collision between this small dose of anti-matter and the thermal cannon would be way too little to even be worth consuming. This plan had no flaws.

As the thermal cannon aimed towards Kenobi, the young Jedi didn't even budge or flinch, instead he created a small baseball-size blob of anti-matter and hurled it towards the cannon. If the anti-matter where to reach its destination it would destroy the thermal cannon on contact.

As Kenobi threw the anti-matter ball he also observed the many heavy blocks of ice floating in the water. Without hesitating, Kenobi used his telekineses to slowly and quietly pick up one two heavy blocks of ice behind Egan and throw it towards the cyborg's back.

Kenobi hoped that the approaching blocks would at least distract Egan and force him to turn his back, facilitating the execution of his plan.

Post Edited:2008-04-25 19:54:56

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By EganTheVile1

As the cyborg saw the ball of anti-matter being charged and hurled towards the thermal canon on his left arm he quickly activated his thrusters to dodge the attack, which didnt completely miss, the cyborgs left foot was incinerated in the escape

"Yearrrgggh! You'll pay for that!"

The cyborg was lucky this battle was limited to the sea and sky, he would be in bad shape on the ground now, what he didnt notice were two ice-bergs the Jedi had thrown at his back that he unwittingly dodged, now zooming at the man who threw them

No, I cant get cocky, he is controlling their trajectory, he wont let them hit himself, not unless I help

The cyborg thought raising his force field and powering his force field and thrusters, Vile-1 angled his body and in a burst of mach speed flew towards the Jedi, his force field could injure the Jedi whether he was tangible or not, and the cyborg knew this, he also knew the jedi would likely drop his saber upon impact, allowing the machine to execute his master plan
Post Edited:2008-04-26 17:48:31

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Last_Guardian

As Kenobi hurled the all-consuming anti-matter towards the cyborg, he narrowly missed the thermal cannon and instead hit Egan's left foot, totally incinerating it.

As Egan dodged Kenobi's anti-matter attack, he had unintentionally also dodged the two massive blocks of ice that the Jedi had thrown at his back.

The blocks of ice then zoomed towards Kenobi at great speed.

Oh God...

Kenobi thought quickly and stopped the ice in the air with his TK. Next he was planning to break the blocks of ice apart but he was distracted by a large boom. Eganthevile1 was speeding towards him at light speeds with his forcefield fully deployed.

As the cyborg came nearer Kenobi didn't know what to do. In a flash of brilliance, Kenobi instead of trying to dodge the speeding cyborg pulled the dense blocks of ice in front in front of himself. As he did this with his right hand, Kenboi spotted more floating pieces of ice in the cold waters and with made a swining motion with his left hand. The blocks of ice came up in front of Kenobi. THe Jedi placed it betwen him and the other two blocks of ice.

There was now two thick layers of ice shilding Obi Wan Kenobi from Egan's attack.

Haha, foolish cyborg.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By EganTheVile1

The cyborg saw a wall of ice form in front of him, and momentarily lowered his force field sending a blast from his thermal canon at it's hottest temperature, cutting through most of the ice and softening up the rest. The twisted machine raised his shield and barreled through the ice that remained shattering it, he briefly made eye contact with the Jedi

"Foolish Jedi, muahahahahaha"

The cyborg accelerated, the sound would make thos 100's of miles away think a space shuttle had left orbit. The cyborg wanted to take the Jedi into the icy water, and give him a burial at sea

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Last_Guardian

Kenobi knew it, he knew that too measly layers of ice would not suffice against the brute force of the cyborg who was flying towards him at hundreds of miles per hour. Because of this, as the cyborg grew nearer, the Jedi knew the best defense was getting the f&#@ out of the way!

Kenobi flew downward as fast as he could and felt a large force attracting him the other way as Egan passed overhead. The Cyborg shattered the two layers of thick ice with his forcefield. Flakes of ice filled the air and Kenobi felt a peace he hadn't felt for a long time.

As the last flakes of ice fell past Obi into the ice-cold sea, Kenobi's thoughts came back to the battle.

Well I hope that at least weakened Egan's stupid forcefield.

Kenobi was now setting up for his next plan. He clinched his fists and in his face grew an angry look. This was the end of the line for the cyborg. Kenobi knew it, Egan as much as he wanted to prolong his demise, knew it.

Time to finish this, cyborg...

Kenobi starts waving his arms around his body as a slight breeze starts dancing around his waist.

You don't really think I've showed you all my weapons do you?

The breeze around Kenobi strengthens and begins moving in a circular motion around the Jedi. Kenobi was calm, in peace with his inner warrior, and in tune with the force. As the wind blew around his body and through his hair, he said quietly and in a calm voice. Come on Egan, you know you want to hurt me. Come on.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By EganTheVile1

The cyborg was obviously enraged, he lowered his force-field in order to concerve it's energy. He saw that the Jedi seemed to be taking him lightly once more, but he was far from taking this fight lightly, not anymore

"Your tough, thankfully so am I"

Spikes emerged from Vile-'s back, his chest opened revealing his napalm canon, but his true attack were the various scans he had taken on the Jedi, the Jedi's intangibility was stopped by his force-field, meaning the cyborg had it wihin him to attack the Jedi, solid or not.

"You want to have this sword fight or not punk"

The cyborg motioned to the Jedi to engage in a sword fight, but first aimed his thermal canon at the cortosis blade and fired with the intention of making the blade too hot for the Jedi to wield, leaving this a true battle of the blades

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Last_Guardian

Eganthevile1 attacked Kenobi with the thermal cannon sending a beam of pure heat rushing towards the Jedi's cortosis blade.

It was at that moment that Kenobi unveiled his actual plan.

The cannon's beam rushed towards the Jedi at light-speed, however, Kenobi was calm, cool, and collected. As the beam reached a distance about one yard away from Kenobi it unexpectedly stopped.

Kenobi, using his telekinesis had created a forcefield around himself.

You're not the only one with a forcefield, tin can.

Kenobi raises his arms and clinches his fists tightly. Aaaaahhhh! with a thrust of his chest, the combined forces of a telekinetic wave and Egan's captured thermal blast rush towards the cyborg with great force.

Kenobi fists then become consumed in anti-matter and the substance starts dripping off his fingers into the icy water. As the small droplets of anti-matter make contact with the water, small puffs of smoke come up from the ocean. The smoke was not cold nor hot but as it passed by the Jedi, he felt a small electric wave pass through his body.

A grin flashes across Kenobi's face.

Kenobi simultaneoulsy throws two immense balls of anti-matter, one to Egan's right and one to his left. He then makes two more balls and throws them one to the top of Egan nd to the bottom.

Egan know has immens amounts of anti-matter, and a telkenetic/heat wave rushing towards him.There's no way he can find his way out of this..but...just in case....

Kenobi then grabs his green lightsaber in his left hand, and his cortosis blade in his left. I will be the end of you! Kenobi flies towards Egan with both blades in his hands. The attacks he sent before him will undoubtedly weaken the cyborg's forcefield and provide a safe threshold for the Jedi's entrance through Egan's forcefield.

Post Edited:2008-04-30 01:53:22
Post Edited:2008-05-07 21:18:04

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By EganTheVile1

The machine saw his own attack being redirected at him and was ready to use his thermal canon's coldest setting to stop the attack, but a familiar sensor reading triggered another thought in the Tin-Maniac

Damn it... more anti-matter, didn't want to use this, I hate how sick this makes me feel, but I have no choice...

The cyborg thought as he lowered his force-field and pressed a button on his wrist, signaling his base for transport, the cyborg was teleported just as an onslaught of heat and anti-matter blew by the machine's prior location, the cyborg reappeared behind the Jedi and launched a heat seeking missle at Kenobi's back, and a barrage of bullets following in suit

I've only got a few more tricks up my steel sleeves here, this guys going to force me into a situation I dont want to be in.... Gotta avoid using it as long as I can, but I may have no choice

The cyborg was focussed, the Jedi had proven able to damage the machine severely, and the one man army only had a few unused attacks left....