Earth 67: Yesterworld (A CVnU Multiverse Locale)

• 112 results
Black_Bullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Black_Bullet

The Axis of Power had risen. The dark cloud they brought forth with the storm of war misted the world in a fog of depression. But breaking through that blanket were...

The Heralds of Tomorrow!
The Heralds of Tomorrow!

Ol' Hitler and the Japanese didn't stand a chance. It was one thing to start a war but to attack the good ol' U.S. of A? No siree bob, not on their watch. These brave lads and ladies were whispers through out the cities of America, legends on par with big foot and negro rights, but when it came time to answer the call of their country they did, and they did it with Gusto!

Now, after a long and treacherous battle over seas they have returned home, disbanding to clean up the messes left behind by the criminals of the homefront who took advantage of their disappearance. They stand in the light where they once hid in the shadows, the world cheering their names, their enemies future and previous lamenting them. But like it or not these folks are here to stay!

But little do they know the world may yet have a reason to call them back to action under one banner...and perhaps sooner than they think...

OOC:

• This is a temporarily by request location that is under the same rules as the CVnU. While it doesn't operate within the literal New Universe both reside within the same multiverse. This is one of many multiverse locations to come.
  • All rules associated with the RPG section and CVnU specifically are active here.
  • Characters must fit the world's theme, setting, and tone. This is the case with all worlds in the multiverse. If you can't adhere your canon and posts will not be counted. Eventually, there will be multiple Earth's to choose from if you want to fit into a specific type of tone/setting/theme of your choice to build canon in and also the world itself.
  • Overall though just have fun, don't break the rules, don't break the vibe. Enjoy
ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very nice! ^_^

Avatar image for superior_sapien
Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Superior_Sapien

hellz yeah!

Black_Bullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black_Bullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Zauberin  Moderator

Ahh, that's what he meant!

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By _Dirge_

Interesting.

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool cool. I'll allow it.XD

Black_Bullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Changing it from Temp Closed to Temp by request. If you want to join in Wall Post me and I'll let you know.

Avatar image for deactivated-63a42e677cb91
deactivated-63a42e677cb91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_bullet:

No Caption Provided

It was miraculous! To see man fly without metal wings and eclipse the tragedy of the Second World War with the greatest of deeds. Peacocking in bright colors and fighting for all that was red, white and blue, superheroes had captured the hearts of America's people. They were always vigilant, their great leaps carrying them over buildings and into the sky above. And it was from the sky that Magnetar descended. Like an emerald star, he'd challenged the sun for dominion of the sky and won. The citizens below cast their gazes skyward, in awe of the miracle man who cast a trail of glowing green wherever he flew. Resting his hands upon his hips as he hovered in the air, his back straight and his chest out and proud, the Starwalker smiled wide.

His white teeth glistening, his presence reminding of a golden paradise lost to the woes of the recent war, he waved at the astonished crowd, drawing "Ooohs" and "Aaahs" from the dust that twinkled and glowed wherever his fingers moved. This was the dawn of the heroic age, and Magnetar had come as a pioneer. He'd come to inspire his fellow heroes and doers of good to come together and stand as a united front for justice. To stand against all that dared undo the American way.

Millennium-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dig the golden age vibe. Nice thread, dude.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnetar: That's how you do a first post. You've really got the golden tone down.

Dig the golden age vibe. Nice thread, dude.

Thanks. Who's this btw?

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Zauberin  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-6032505a86f2c
deactivated-6032505a86f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

I want 67 Waw

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Zauberin  Moderator

@_animus_: Wow, I didn't expect you to take me at my word!

It's not Dreadpool.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

I meant WW

Avatar image for deactivated-59c71b4425224
deactivated-59c71b4425224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love it! Its got a real classic feel to it. Golden Age vibe, like Millennium Man said.

@zauberin: @_animus_: I like your new meme, Zauby.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin said:

@_animus_: Wow, I didn't expect you to take me at my word!

It's not Dreadpool.

Oh well scuse me for trusting you? lol

@shanana said:

I meant WW

So do it lol. Just jump in and match the tone.

I love it! Its got a real classic feel to it. Golden Age vibe, like Millennium Man said.

@zauberin: @_animus_: I like your new meme, Zauby.

That's the plan. Now i'm tryna figure out who the hell this dude is...

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By Pyrogram

@_animus_: It's Nox. Save you some trouble xD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-634b0239db01a
deactivated-634b0239db01a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnetar: Nice look. *Nods* Well written bio too. :-)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5fe6b6aa2d667
deactivated-5fe6b6aa2d667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is cool.

SavageGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: I love this!

Is this the account I should Wall post for approval on a pulp ideal I had or should I post to the one using Roland at the top of the page?

Black_Bullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

@black_bullet

Nice op.

Black_Bullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Black_Bullet

@final_arrow: Thanks. Like the Prince Nuada look too.

(<---Surkit)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@magnetar: (dope. white teeth and hands on hips lol way to sell the tone mano)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Finally! With you, Rhonda Reily, under my spell to command I'll be able to rob every bank in Salem City...and Retroactive can't do anything about it because then he'll have to hurt the woman he loves! Sometimes my genius astounds even myself muahaha..." The Mentalist says to the open eyed yet comatose woman in a banana yellow skirt and sweater, her eyes in Technicolor behind her thick pointed rim glasses. "You're boy toy laughed at me...said I could never think faster than him. Well here I am, two steps ahead of the fastest man alive, now who's laughing?!"

"Ha, ha, ha." A sarcastic voice echos from the edge of the abandoned warehouse, as a silver disk flies smack dab into the face of The Mentalist cracking his nose, as well as his concentration. He falls to the floor as blood pours from his nostrils. Rhonda snaps out of her trance and looks around in shock and fear. She spots Ryan and runs towards him. His uniform like that of a police officer or fireman to instinctively symbolize safety and protection.

The disc returns to its origin point, the hands of the hyper active hero, "You were so busy noticing my patterns Mentalist."

You never thought to account for your own
You never thought to account for your own

"Whud in the hell are you togging aboud?!" He says through a rapidly clotting nasal passage that made it difficult to focus his abilities, which were useless once the speed thinking applied his impenetrable helmet back to his golden lightning like head of hair, "The warehouse Myron. Before the war this is the exact same place we first met. You were trying to use you're abilities on innocent dock workers to smuggle guns to the nazi spies, it didn't take long to search all of your old haunts and end up right back here."

"Damn you Retroactive! Damn you to hell! I'll see to it that you and your trollop burn in the-" An arrow head shaped high heel springs into Myron Cochran's chin so hard his mouth claps like a chalkboard eraser. His eyes roll back and he collapses on the unforgiving concrete.

"My hero." Retroactive says with a smile.

"Had to return the favor at some point Mr. Reily..." She leans in for a kiss, which is recieved and returned two fold, "Mm...tastes like justice."

Musa_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retroactive: That was some old school hero level ish. inspired me to get something up. Which means I wont but still,cool stuff.

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Superior_Sapien

Hollywood, CA; The Hellfire Club

(Ladies & Gentleman....MISTER TONY BENNETT!!!!!!!!!)

No Caption Provided

With the voluptuous and equally flirtatious blonde Hollywood bombshell, Destiny Diamond tightly hanging off his arm, the American war hero Samson Starr dismissively sipped his Martini while yet another pitch was made by his best friend and struggling Tinseltown impresario (agent), William Little. "Listen buddy, I really think this will razz your berries if ya pick up what I'm throwin down? Why heck, just the other day one of your kind took down a super-villain in Salem City." Samson suddenly arched his dark thickened brow. The not so subtle survey of everything but the current conversion had come to an abrupt and immediate stop as he looked upon his friend with disapproving eyes.

"Super...villain?" placing his drink on the tray of a passing hostess before quietly dressing his friend down. Placing his enormous hand on William's chest and leaning in close as to gain access to his ear, Samson continued, "There is no such thing as a Super-villain. People like you created that label to sell papers; create sensationalized television. And ever since the world has seen an unprecedented rise in costumed crime. Before I left for the war these kooks would have been shipped off to a puzzle factory never to be heard of. But now? They have their very own source of publicity and I promise you, yesterday may have been a kidnapping, tomorrow a robbery, but in the very near future its going to be something the human condition simply isnt prepared to handle." Swimming another full drink off a passing hand held tray on its way to a paying costumer. "And when that happens who's going to make the never ending sacrifices to keep this planet safe?"Aggressively pushing away almost spilling his drink on his amused date. "I did my duty, I fought to make this country a better place. Am I not entitled to enjoy all of this?" Widening his arms as if to embrace the lavish backdrop of lounge music, elegantly dressed ladies and perfumed cigar smoke.

*Hands clap together with approval

"YES!" William widely grinned. "YOU ARE! And buddy..." swinging his arm around the angered hero's broad shoulders "I'm the man who's gonna get it for ya. Walk with me." Pulling the surprised but intrigued Samson away to discuss his plan. The full and first, commercially endorsed Super-Hero.

Black_Bullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superior_sapien: LOL You took the camp out and grounded it, I got mixed feelings but respect it regardless.

Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_bullet:

lol I dont know if I can do camp but give me a post or two to catch the stride ;) I'm adaptable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black_Bullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superior_sapien: No no no, do you lol. Long as you get the 50s down I'm good. I was trying to blend that golden age comics vibe with the era myself.

Supra-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superior_sapien: That was awesome, especially how it really grounded the setting. Feels like a deconstruction-to-reconstruction of old school heroics.

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Zauberin  Moderator

Loving all of this.

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Zauberin  Moderator

It was a huge deal for me to listen to it with the music going too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_bullet: What'd you think about an NPC, an ordinary man in the 50s, unremarkable, didn't serve in the war etc. but now has to adjust to the reality of superheroes in his era. Like an NPC family that gets excited every time they read about a superhero in the paper or hear about them on the radio? I wanna write a family like that. An unremarkable one marveling at the remarkable, LOL.

Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amin_karrit:Thats my secret though man,

I'm always cocky ;P thanks
I'm always cocky ;P thanks

@black_bullet: Cant wait till we all start crossing paths and how we play with the different dynamics of it all.

@supra-man: Thanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superior_sapien: I'm not even gonna lie. I kinda wanna do a This Is The End style RPG where we all write normal characters etc. in a house party at the dawn of an apocalypse, LOL.

Black_Bullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Black_Bullet

@superior_sapien: Waiting on a few others to post then I'm gonna get the interconnectivity going.

@amin_karrit:I'd love that actually. A normal guy viewing everything from his perspective of normalcy to super heroism in the span of a decade, even better if he's got relatives. Thats a story in itself "Screw you dad! Magnetar can fly you can't even drive better than mom!" lol

Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_bullet: LOL, right? I might introduce them in my next post. I'm really into this idea now.

@superior_sapien: I call McBride! Man Michael Cera was a legend in that movie, LOL. All coked up and ready to go 24/7, creating beefs from a phone nobody stole, LMAO.

Black_Bullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superior_sapien: I'm not even gonna lie. I kinda wanna do a This Is The End style RPG where we all write normal characters etc. in a house party at the dawn of an apocalypse, LOL.

Yes, yeah, yuppers. Next on the list.

@black_bullet: LOL, right? I might introduce them in my next post. I'm really into this idea now.

@superior_sapien: I call McBride! Man Michael Cera was a legend in that movie, LOL. All coked up and ready to go 24/7, creating beefs from a phone nobody stole, LMAO.

Do it. And i got dibs on Seth Rogen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers