XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XxHEROxX
No Caption Provided

Earth is dying, pollution is risen to the extreme, population is over crowded, and agriculture is scarce. Water, fresh air, and clean blood is now marketable. Yet fear not, there is another world light years away in a similar rotation around a star such as our sun. As large as our own gas giant, Jupiter, dwarfing our planet in comparison. The trip unfortunately is not for everyone, the infected, elderly, terminally ill, or vagrants of the planet will not be permitted to travel on the "ARC voyager". There is no exceptions for rich citizens whom are ill, or elderly, this is an equal opportunity mission.

No Caption Provided

Do you have any skills which would make you a candidate for necessary citizenship status? if so please leave your information, and a representative will review your claim, and response accordingly with a Ticket on the "ARC Voyager".

There's designated areas similar to geological, atmospheric conditions for each animal which was on earth I. Flora, and fauna, were also brought in seed form, but yes the planets own agricultural system exists. 75 % of the planet is covered in water and air is similar to Earth

There is a massive oceanic system, and natural aquatic life, for fishing industries. The planet also contains, precious minerals, survey scans show deposits, all across the mountain sides. The indigenous species of animals, are in their primal states of evolution, and through integration we can create, form, adapt to this new life system.

The weather is geographic, such as Earth I, so Northern n Southern poles exist The rotation is as well a 24 hour system of light and day, the only difference being the night sky has a luminescent glow.

No Caption Provided

The world needs to grow, in population, and territories to be established. There is a main compound area, where each citizen must pass through. The arrival station, where their designation areas will be posted, unless discussed prior due to their expertise in a specific field. Habitat, stations are provided which can be transported from the arrival station to your designated location. Fully automated, habitat transports, provide the luxury and instant new life feel. Equip with the state of the art, replicator food systems, life long nuclear fusion power system, allows lighting, and world travel like never before.

No Caption Provided

The planet, was discovered to be non-inhabitant by intelligent life forms, making Earth II a viable choice to colonize. Integration of "Earth I" animals has already begun, and Humanity awaits it's turn.

The plot is basically, the planet Earth II. Is going through evolutionary stages, due to it's sun. Everything being effected by these changes in some way, which can be sold by each inhabitant of Earth II. This is a gradual change, but signs of it begin to appear by means of the author, (me) allowing creativity to be inspired by the writers (us).

A evolution of aquatic life occurs, and presents a challenge.

If it is in its own self-contained universe, what are the rules going to be for that universe?

No destruction of planet, duplicates are welcome as long as they are different in personality, this is meant for casual play users, and long term alike.

What power level of characters are you looking to join?

From basic humans, and meta-humans, sorry no godlike characters at this time. (if the meta-human abilities could be achieved after coming to the planet, that would also be great)... call it side effect of the planet's sun.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@xxheroxx:

No Caption Provided

Sometimes, Ali wondered why he'd come to a dead world. But the world he left behind, the realm, had nothing more that it could offer him. It was much better to lord over a pitiful planet such as this, It was dying. However, then came the news of a new discovery. They called it Earth 2. And so, obviously Ali went to sign up for it.

The queue's were tremendously large. However Ali had eventually gotten himself a ticket for the ACR Voyager, a very luxurious suit in one of the top level decks of the ship. He had no shortage of valuable resources to trade for such luxury. Money, of course had become of no value. The world's currency wouldn't fly for something going off world.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxheroxx

No Caption Provided

Ivan was a scavenger of sorts, "recycle bin upgrades" it's called. In Russia, he ran a black market parts shop for cyber implants. Russia was attempting a leap ahead in technology that would make life on Earth more possible by replacing organic organs with cyber tech. The news about the discovery of Earth II, aired early in the morning and, Ivan sold his shares of the company as the market began to crash. He filled out an application for priority citizenship stating he was a mechanic, robotics technician, and health systems expert. Only moments later, a ticket was confirmed.

No Caption Provided

A shuttle was standing back for the Russian ticket holders, heavily armed robots stood guard, scanning each ticket. The metal detectors, alarmed as Ivan approached, his body was augmented about 70%, which the sensors clearly shown. A physician standing by, removed the limbs and carefully placed Ivan into a stasis pod. The guards then wheeled him into a loading dock for stasis travelers. It was a preferred method, by all means. Never have to eat, sleep, drink, bathroom, just sleep and wake up on arrival.

The ARC voyager was a massive ship, as the shuttle approached Ivan was almost fully sedated. Until then he watched as the ship, received the shuttles from all over the globe. Earth looked so wasted, but now they'd have another chance, and hopefully not destroy this one. His thoughts faded as everything went black, as he passed out.

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Earth I, survivors watch as a presidential final good-bye to their once governed planet. "Citizens of Earth, we your leaders embark on a new destiny of our people. In leaving we also carry with us the hopes, dreams, and promise of a cleaner, productive, and ever evolving species. The remaining humans, of planet Earth this will also benefit you. As no further pollution will be produced in mass quantities, the polluted air, and diseases plaguing the world will in time cease to exist. Keep strong, and as medical science progresses we shall be able to send a shuttle back, to cure, and return ill to their families. Until that time, survive by joining communities and working together. That is all... " The signal goes blank, and the state of emergency message is displayed. In the message declaring martial law, and survival of the fittest.

Salvager, on Earth I
Salvager, on Earth I

It wasn't long before salvagers, began outfitted in survival gear for the pollution levels were still very high. They looted, anything of worth, as currency was pointless, gold, diamonds, jewels, became the commodity again. Salvagers being merchants of fortune, able to attain anything for the right price. Not machines, but mercenaries whom thought to profit from the fall of the Earth.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

meanwhile,

Earth II, A ship lands and surveys the land. On board the world leaders, whom all step outside after the captain assures them it is safe. The vision is breath taking, and all can't wait to form settlements.

No Caption Provided

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard of the initiative to escape the he1lhole that was now Earth at first I was hesitant believing that there was something left here for me. I had been in hiding for three years never having gotten my bounty off my head and so I hid during those years in Kentucky and during that time I helped the farmers in the area during the time of drought I watched as the world around me went to he1l and I did nothing hoping someone else would fix it. They failed and many died including any family I had leaving me alone for the final year I would spend on Earth. As I thought about the last couple of years I realized I was done with this stupid planet and on this new Earth they would need my mutant powers and I would be the hero for this new planet.

I would go to the closest headquarters for the Initiative to apply for the trip and when asked why they should let me join I told them," I'm a mutant with the power to manipulate water with 75% of the new planet being covered in water I can stop floods and help fight any alien threats that come our way." They nodded and gave me a ticket and several days later I would be boarding the ship with everyone else leaving the old world behind and going to the new one.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxheroxx

Lord of the wastes, Dagon
Lord of the wastes, Dagon

: Dagon was among the sick, his mask gave him fresh oxygen to his lungs which partially worked due to a botched operation to remove cancer cells. He sued the Doctor, and won a large settlement. As time went on, he grew bitter jealous of others whom wasted their health smoking cigars, cigarettes, weed, and other narcotics. In fact he funded a group of terrorists, and began kidnapping healthy people for organ harvest. Selling their good organs to the highest bidders, then robbing those whom won.

He surely wasn't getting on the trip to Earth II, in his situation. In a last ditch effort to ruin the trip for other healthy civilians he broke into a CDC compound, and release potentially harmful airborne pathogens. inoculating his own followers. The viruses spread like wildfire, until the infected were rounded up, and destroyed in a secret service manner.

Seeing his plan, coming to fail Dagon decided to do what he does best. Storm the city with his band of marauders. Shooting any in their path, as they loot and pillage, their way across the world abandoned by humanity. ""Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth" Says Dagon, revving his engine.

No Caption Provided

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Another ARC voyager ship, arriving at Earth II. Shuttles to the planet, launching citizens to their designated grid points. Each area separated into equal communities which will aide each other into building up the resources in their settlement zones. On Earth I, the system was faulty but now humans will learn to work together or perish together. Each citizen having skill sets to aide their community, and these positions were appointed as they received their tickets.

No Caption Provided

The Earth I government leaders shall carry no power on Earth II, but be advisors to be used by each community as references only. These elected few will remain, on the ARC voyager space hub, which will serve as a communication system world wide. This new world is vast, and as such monitoring it's progression is best done from space. An interstellar journey such as this, will require each citizen to rest while their hibernation sickness ends. Take this time to explore, the planet using the virtual visor which lets you see through the eyes of a drone capable of soaring across the planet.

On Earth II, a drone piloted by a military monitoring service picks up a strange new species, never encountered until this moment.

No Caption Provided

Appearing to be aquatic based, the species could of been dormant until the arrival of ARC Voyager ships. Awaking as they could feel the magnetic interference of the shuttles landing and, the humans exploring. Either way this new situation would be brought before the Earth council, aboard the ARC hub station. Unknown if the species is hostile or peaceful, the leaders order a recon to establish such concerns. The female who witnesses the drone, peers on curiously then cautiously dives back down to the depths of the oceanic system into an underwater labyrinth of caves.

Merrow, people of the Deep
Merrow, people of the Deep

She swam for her people to alert them of humanities presence, to alert them their planet was being occupied by an advanced species. Unsure of humanities intentions her people went dispatch their own investigation.

Now, two species would be tested. What happens next is anyone's guess, this world Earth II, a chance at hope for humanity, as well as, the Merrow species to learn about us and us them. Adapted, and evolved into an aquatic species of humanoid the Merrow left the land in search of a more abundant food source, as many of their own indigenous mammals had been hunted til none remained. As their own population began to starve, it was necessary to change to survive. Now the Merrow, live in a subterranean cave system in the ocean depths. Feeding on massive squid, and other marine life forms which inhabit the planet.

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The aquatic Merrow species were a complication, as this planet was designated barren of intellectual humanoids. The research, drone information gave no sensor indications of such life forms existing according to documentation of field data. The planet in fact, been barren according to new statistical data, which projects a natural development stage of evolution of Earth I's animals was occurring planet wide but enhanced by the Earth II's mitochondrial bacteria. Their genes were identical to Earth I's animal life brought to Earth II previous before humanity, and apparently had evolved to this new stage of life by time the human vessels had arrived.

No Caption Provided

Drones were reporting more and more, humanoid species being found. This was not a setback, but a giant step forward. How shall these relationships between humanity, and their once inferior animal humanoids progress will be up both sides.

If anyone would like to add a species humanoid, then don't be shy about requesting it in the O.O.C. section for approval, thanks and enjoy.

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

meanwhile on Earth I,

It was a chaotic vision, with looting and pillaging, civil war, and a Tyrant claiming an ever growing army of those whom wished to profit from the suffering of those left behind. A preemptive measure of launching all nuclear missiles into the sun was done prior to leaving the planet in an effort to control cataclysmic events. A satellite signal from the Earth II, command center displayed images periodically, and news feeds of the carnage. This satellite was equip with a EMP device capable of destroying all electronics on the planet, but this decision had to be unanimous. The hard part not being stopping the terrorists but endangering all those relying on mechanical devices to survive the pollution, and regular day illnesses relying on automated treatments. As the leaders watched in horror, it was clear it was their only option of of saving what's left. Each took a key in hand, turning it into their console in front of them.

The satellite did nothing, and an automated message was returned. "you may leave us, but you'll never forget us, nor will we forget about you. In time, we'll rebuild, reshape, and re-enter space on a new mission, a mission of vengeance. Perhaps less human then we once were, but more then you'll ever be. Once we find you, and we will... boom!, boom!, boom!, will be our war cry. "

No Caption Provided

The command center disconnected communication with the satellite, knowing their location was already known but preventing further propaganda from this lunatic. The also knew it was take many years from the maniac to build another vessel capable to reaching Earth II, with the destructive force it would need to destroy a planet such as it's size. Further analysis was instead the focus, on these new evolved species and where their locations are.

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orange_water: @lowlaville:

The drones now had a catalog of all known humanoid species living on the planet, besides the human settlements. So far they are peaceful, but for how long is the question. Each species, seeming to have claimed their own landscape for hunting purposes. Felines, Canine, Reptilians, Aquatics, Mammal, Avian, and rodent

Feline, species
Feline, species
Canine
Canine
Reptilians
Reptilians
Aviary
Aviary
Rodent
Rodent
mammals
mammals

Each at different developmental states, some armored, and using weapons, others foragers, and more peaceful. Since being on Earth II some humans have been reporting strange feelings, like heightened intelligence, along with other attributes. One even demonstrated an ability to float using a charging state, surrounding himself in an energy field able to lift himself. The council encouraged all humans whom are affected to register their gifts with their community station so as to monitor the affected outbreak of this situation. In truth, they wanted to know if time came would these human's fight for their new world against danger if it became present.

No Caption Provided

Citizen's like floating man, began to pour into their community centers registering various abilities. The man who floated, remained in a trance like state seeming to be linked to the power source. A day later, he stood and spoke of the other species of the planet. Telling how they are all different in their ways, warning of hostility from some, but peace from most. The man became known as "the prophet".

Avatar image for deactivated-5fe6b6aa2d667
deactivated-5fe6b6aa2d667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, I like this thread. Might make a character for this one. Nice pics too!

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, new try at this!

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Prime ape's sensed something was wrong in their world. New, threats were spotted by hunting parties. The Chief decided war parties would be sent to investigate, and scare off potential threats. The apes were evolved, but were more tribal using spears, bows, thrown weapons. They knew of the other species evolving around them, as each claimed territories over the years.

No Caption Provided

Keeping their distance they watched as humans, were building community compounds using machinery far advanced to the comprehension of the apes. This deterred them from going too close, as perimeter turrets blasted a lower animal much like a deer for stepping too close to graze. Then another robot skittered on the field, and removed the carcass. The apes screeched, and ran off back to their Chief. "They be gods, use monsters to fight for them. Not safe to attack" says a commander. "We will learn their ways, capture their power and use against them. Everything die...eventually. " Says the Chief.

Meanwhile, on Earth 1.

No Caption Provided

Two survivors, band together as they reach a once vibrant New York. So much pollution, smog, garbage, broken down vehicles, and overflown sewage it was a sight to see. They were scavengers, looking for batteries and other safe to eat / reuse goods. Each wore filtration masks, and monitoring devices to read safety levels of radiation, and or their own vitals. Scanning the area, they find an abandoned warehouse stocked with batteries, and supplies. At least it looked abandoned, but suddenly the rumble of engines are heard.

No Caption Provided

Just on the edge of the city roaring down the hi-way, Dagon and his men return to their haven. A silent alert, alarm goes off telling Dagon of guests in his city. Excited to hunt them down, he charges with crew in toe. The two men, know the warnings about the sound of engines. They were on foot, and knew hiding was the only course of action. Most the building had been welded shut, as a precaution to intruders trying to hide. The men entered an open building, partially built climbing the beams towards the top. At least they would have a vantage point, and they took out their pistols awaiting the horde.

No Caption Provided

As if knowing right where they would be the horde parks outside of the building ruins, "Come down, join us my children... you are survivors, the chosen, abandoned, like us. We are not to be feared, unless you are against us. Which then may the gods have mercy of the two of you. " says Dagon as he gestures both of them. "You have til night fall, if you have not came down my vultures shall find, and pick your bones clean. Meat is meat. he continues, as his men roar firing off shots into the air.

No Caption Provided

One of the men had came down, loaded to the nines. These weren't regular scavengers but military recon, whom were trying to re-establish a peaceful colony on Earth 1. The other soldier, followed but was more fitted for offensive support like frags, mines, gas grenades. Which he began tossing towards the horde below, giving the infantry man cover. A barrage of bullets flew out striking many of the horde, as Dagon recognizing causalities was furious but not stupid. He ordered them to scatter, but maintain a perimeter. They horde left, but Dagon placed a mini nuke device with radio transmitter nearby.

No Caption Provided

Looking through the scope of his gun, the infantry man see's the nuke. "That's crazy bastard dropped a nuke, as if this city needs that radiation. Let's move out while we can, they obviously don't realize these are hazmat standardized war suits. " The nuke is detonated, as the men take cover in an open sewer tunnel. The shock wave shakes them a lil, but doesn't do much else.

Boom! Boom! Boom! Hear our war cry!
Boom! Boom! Boom! Hear our war cry!

Dagon see's the blast, and assumes it's over. He orders the horde back to the city, to look for the bodies. Ignoring the radioactive levels, and basking in the warmth of the effects. "We are children of the atom, and what doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger" Dagon preaches to his followers of the horde.

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By XxHEROxX
No Caption Provided

Earth 2

Ben, just arrived. This world was strange, yet familiar. His new home facing a drop off, gave him a unique view. Such beauty, and yet danger. He heard of indigenous humanoids, evolved from animals due to our very own Terra-forming strategies. Ben, was affected by the planet as well. Exposure, gave him telepathy with animals. This made him feel, the perfect ambassador between the Humans, and humanoids. The distance, between the species were unsettling to the native inhabitants. Ben could sense this, very hostile thoughts from both sides. He knew practicing, and advancing his abilities would be his first initiative.

No Caption Provided

Today however, he is going to enjoy a favorite past time. Sky flight, was it's name. He had a lot of courage, when it came to heights. Plus having a suit, like his was useful. Engineered to adapt to dangerous situations, it is equip with life saving tactics. Ben just uses it to his own fun. On the journey down he feels a bird, tracking him. It was much larger then himself, which meant he could be prey. As it came closer, Ben gave it the thought of him as being the same. It soared by his side instead of attacking, the sensation of hunger being felt by Ben. That was close.... now fly away friend Ben thought, and it did just that in another direction. Ben reaching the ground, felt outwards with his mind. He knew more threats were on the ground level.

Avatar image for deactivated-634b048964548
deactivated-634b048964548

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxheroxx: (ParagonxXx here. As promised, I posted again)

No Caption Provided

Sarah Harvey AKA Thunderfist doesn't want to think about what happened to the world's heroes. Some of them died, retired, gave up or went to the other planet out there to protect it. Either way, Sarah is here on Earth because this...this is where the money is. There's no money on a new planet with civilization just starting out again. Not yet anyway. And Sarah, she's a Mercenary and a Bounty Hunter. She hates it here on Earth, but money is money. Here, in this bleak alternate future, Sarah's identity as Thunderfist is publicly known. Her powers? People usually doubt they exist until she uses them. The dumb ones, that is. The smarts ones know of her powers of Chi and some fear her because of that, others either don't care or stay out of her way.

As of right now, Sarah is sitting in a pub as she enjoys her drink. It's not the best the world has to offer, but it's not the worst either. It's somewhere in the middle, which is saying a lot considering the state the world is in.

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderfistx:

No Caption Provided

Earth 1

Finally escaping Dagon the soldiers went to a hidden bar, away from most the cities. A place known as "Oasis", usually filled with mercenary types, traders, scavengers, prostitutes, and military rejects. The place where money, actually still had meaning. Captain, Johnson saw a new face sitting at the bar. Being a bit of a ladies man, when he's not all geared up, he decided to approach her. "howdy ma'am?, what brings you to these parts?, I'm a Marine myself. " sporting a smile, and his helmet showing off his face.

She ignored him, so he went to the bar keep. "What's she drinking?" he asked. "Beer, is what we have you know that Captain!" he says chuckling, "Another one for the lady, kind sir" he says loud enough for her to hear him. As the bartender slides it beside her other glass. Awaiting a response.....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxheroxx:

"Thanks."

Some guy comes in, saying he's a Marine, almost as if he thinks she is one herself. But she is not, nor has she ever been a Marine. A Martial Artist, a living weapon, the sole survivor of that ancient monastery that taught her the ways of the Thunderfist. A Mercenary, a bounty hunter, all of these things are what describe Sarah Harvey. Once, she was even a Super-Hero, but not anymore. She remembers she had to fight an actual dragon to gain the power of the Thunderfist and earn her name. But that all seems like a lifetime ago, almost like it happened to someone else. Sarah chooses to ignore him, sipping the last of her beer. She's glad it's beer, it won't get her drunk.

But then this Captain Johnson buys her another beer and the glass slides over to her. She picks it up and takes a sip before setting the glass down and glancing at the Marine with her one good eye, which is a deep crystal blue, an eye patch over her other eye, "Thanks." She grins a little at him, just a small one.

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderfistx:

No Caption Provided

He stood in front of her, just staring for a moment. He hadn't saw a beauty like this in quite some time. "It's the least I can do, for a pretty face. My unit is searching for some new blood, we've been encountering some tribes of dangerous city dwellers. More mutant then person, we're trying to reclaim the cities for the healthy. So the children have a future, at least what is left of one staying on this planet. We need to band together, to survive those whom wish to tare it down further. They have joined forces, against us... so I say it's time we do the same. " He says with hope in his voice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxheroxx:

Sarah looks at him with her one good eye, sparkling blue as it is, "I'm a mercenary, I don't work for free. You got the money and keep paying, I'll help you however you like. But know I am no hero and I don't aim to be one. I'm just a merc trying to get by."

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By XxHEROxX

@thunderfistx:

"We are what remains, because our last outpost was Fort Knox. So if funding is a question, that's never been an issue. Only traversing these cities fallen to tyrants, and enough bodies to fight back is our main goal. This is the Era of the Mercenary, Hell we could pass the keys to the fort to you... but if we don't stop these bastards from organizing around us, what's the funds going to amount to but a expensive resting place. " says Captain Johnson.

No Caption Provided

An explosion interrupts him, raiders attack the bar. Everyone steps out guns blazing, firing on the looters. This kinda thing happens periodically, in the out-lands away from the cities. The looters easily out gunned, as Johnson and his crew, along with Thunderfist exit the bar. The looters taken out, their bodies pillaged for useful items, and stripped for gear. Then piled up, and burned in a pyre. "A good waste of ammo, I don't know why they bother. We have a reputation, but most think it's a fairy tale told by survivors wanting to escape their Tribe." says Captain Johnson. "Delta group, do a perimeter recon! Tango, go set some snares up for dinner. Hope everyone like stew, ....Charlie group, scavenge materials to repair that blast damage. Alpha group, follow me up to the tower. " he continues. As a group of men accompany him above the bar, a tower looking out in every direction armed with a long range turret, and scope.

Captain Johnson, scopes the horizon and there's nothing to be saw. Just a rogue group.... hmmm... I expected more... Sigh... his men peering through scopes of their own all report no threats. "Back to the bar boys, I guess it was only a mere skirmish." says Captain Johnson.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxheroxx: (OOC: Mmmkay, up until this point, I didn't mind too much that you had my character do minor things in your post but moving her outside the bar and examine a tattoo? No. Can you please edit your post? I'd appreciate it very much. ^_^)

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxheroxx: (Thank you. ^_^)

He makes a good case, but before the Mercenary can respond to it she hears an explosion and goes outside. The firefight is brief so she doesn't interfere. She waits for him to finish barking orders and get back to her. By the time things settle down, she approaches him and sticks out her gloved hand, "You got yourself a Mercenary."