Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Warsman sat in a booth at a coffeeshop. The surrounding skyscrapers pierced the morning sky and the people around the Russian gawked at his size and muscle definition, which easily bled through his shirt. This became slightly annoying, but Warsman kept sipping his coffee.

The Russian had been aware of his enemy for a long time now, but had said nothing of it. Finishing his cup, Warsman left his pay and tip on the table and went outside, hands in his pockets and a smile on his face.

Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Eagle

Room Room...Eagles motorcycle could be heard a mile away as he drove closer to the coffee shop smoke appears behind him and blue fire comes out the engine pipe. The German people scold him for doing his as he was interrupting the peace.

Time for some coffee

The young hot shot parked in front of the store and put his goggles over his fore-head and combed his hair with his hand. Eagle walks in the store but on the way he bumps into Warsman, he turn around very angry

Watch where you going looser!

The young spunky rule breaking eagle attempts to shove Warsman to intimidate him

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Warsman noticed the punk's arrogance from miles away. It seemed to radiate from his flesh. Warsman's smile grew wider as Eagle tried to muscle his way past the Russian. However, Warsman didn't budge a muscle and his presence was like a wall from then-on.

"So, you like pushing people around do you?"

Warsman placed a hand on Eagle's shoulder and used a fraction of his physical power in pushing the youthful punk. The windows of the coffeeshop creaked as the shockwave from the force of Warsman's push passed through them.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Post Deleted.

Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eagle

The shock-wave sanded Eagle more than a couple feet and Eagle got this smirk on his face that says "You messed with the wrong one". The coffee shop shakes and Eagle trembles on his feet a little.

I'm going to knock your over sized head off!!!

Eagle took his fighting stance, he turned to the left and separated his legs and hopped on his heels continuously then he put his right fist to his face and his left fist to his stomach

(sighs)

As soon as Eagle budged for a punch he faked it and pulled out 2 guns at shot 3 from each fight at the man, The germans run away from the Eagle's Desert Eagle gunshots and they run away taking there families

See if you could have just backed off you wouldn't have to die and I be sipping coffee!

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Warsman simply stood there, taking the punches in stride and laughing as the bullets impacted on his flesh and fell to the ground with a metallic clank.

"My body was built to withstand much more than bullets and mediocre blows from a punk like you. I am Warsman! Remember that name, boy!"

Warsman vanished, his speed causing a momentary physical invisibility. Suddenly he reappeared, claws extended, in the face of Eagle, his own glowing red eyes looking in his. A wide smile was on his face.

"Now die for your incompetence!"

Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eagle

Warsman, Eagle would remember that name for the rest of his life, the bullets seemed to fail. Eagle got a little bit afraid at the flesh dropping to the floor and just because it was metal.

Hmf...

Eagle's mind was intact and when Warsmen took that first step he knew something was going down. The next thing he see's is claws straight for his face. Eagle turns his ear and it scraps his cheek and cut some of his hair.

Eagle got agnry and touched his cheek and it stung, Eagle teleported behind Warsmen and sent a hard axe kick to the back of the head. Followed up by a leg sweep.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

"You under-estimate me boy!!!"

Warsman leaped aside, the axe kick slamming againt the concrete. Laughing he retracted his claws and began to throw a volley of punches, some of which would've shattered stone if he were to land blows upon a piece of it. Finishing off his attack with a double-fist hammer, Warsman stood attentively, watching Eagle's every move.

"This punk will wish he'd never crossed me." Warsman thought.

"No one will wish they'd ever crossed me. They will respect me. Respect Warsman, the Red Dictator!" Warsman's anger boiled over for a moment and he attacked Eagle again.

Punching and taking breaks from throwing fists in favor of punishing knees, Warsman continued to throw his lethal punches at Eagle. Finally he stopped, standing across from the youth without any real signs of fatigue.

Raising a hand and making a taunting gesture by moving it back and forth, Warsman mocked: "C'mon, is that all you've got?"

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Post Deleted.

Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eagle

The man got angrier at Eagle and eagle lost some of his confidence, because if his guns and skills don't work, what will....But Eagle can't give up hope, "No one will wish they'd ever crossed me. They will respect me. Respect Warsman, the Red Dictator!" the man says

Warsman, well I am the Ultimate Street Fighting Champion, The Rider of Reapers, the Tae Kwan Do champion. You are nothing!

Warsman started throwing punches at Eagle and Eagle's swift body almost blocked them all but the last one caught Eagle off guard while he was avoiding a right hook he lend over to the left and Warsman got him good in the ribs. It made a little cracking sound and his skin there turned red and a little bumpy.

Take the pain Eagle, Yeah!

Eagle got very angry at Warsman for taunting him, Eagle decided to release hell upon him. Eagle lend to the left and then lend to the right. Eagle then came at the Warsman screaming in rage. Eagle sent a angry roundhouse kick to him then attempted to use his left leg to kick him in the stomach, then he finished of his attack and did a somersault to make Warsman fly on his back

Hoo-Haa!!

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Warsman was caught off guard by the roundhouse kick, which made contact with his shoulder. Stumbling, Warsman saw another kick coming at his stomach. He tightened his abdominal muscles, making them hard as stone. Leaping into the air using his upper-body strength, Warsman smiled back at the punk, his eyes glowing red from the rush of blood going throughout his body.

"Just because you are a champion in a martial art doesn't mean this fight will be easy on you!"

Warsman extended both sets of claws and dove at Eagle, his speed making the surrounding moisture in the air swirl around him.

Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eagle

Boing! Eagle's foot vibrated as his foot hit his hard rock abs, the cyborg then jumped into the air, the Cyborg smiled at Eagle like he was nothing, the Cyborg's eyes glowed red and blood rushed through his body

Man your one tough son of a--

Eagle didn't finish his sentence because the cyborg Warsman extended his metal claws and came to Eagle the moisture in the air started to swirl around Eagle and he couldn't actually move that much but he wanted to dodge the attack so badly.

The attack came fast at Eagle and his mind couldn't comprehend it so fast so he tried to move and so he did the best he could without moving his feet. Eagle lend backwards and dodge the claws barely with it scratching his clothes and face. The claws were so close to his skin

Whoa!

Eagle lend up and once again came at Warsman with attacks, Eagle was so furious with Warsman mocking his technique he's attacks got stronger from his rage, Eagle teleported in front of Warsman and sent a kick to the stomach, a kick to the neck and a kick to the chin the make him fly in the air, If Warsman was in the air, Eagle had to think because his attacks were failing him so he decided to use the enviorment.

Snap I got it!

Eagle teleported to a out side chair from the cofee shop and took the metal chair and teleported in the air and attempted to slam Warsman's head with it.

Ha!

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Warsman saw that his attack didn't workto its full, lethal effect, so he bounced off the cement using his hands and came to his feet. No sooner had he recovered when a barrage of kicks from the punk came swarming at him. Their power caught him off guard, as he expected a low-class human's strength behind them. They caused minor pain against his toned stomach and neck, but the one aimed at his chin was more powerful than the others and he stumbled back. However, this was for only an instant and Warsman charged at Eagle again. The metal chair came sailing at him, but he swiped it aside, his hand like a bear's talon.

"You've lasted far longer than I've expected from a punk biker, but now your blood will spill across the ground!!"

Warsman pulled back for a punch, his claws extended to their full menacing length and a crazed smile on his face.

Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eagle

Eagle's attack didn't work, Eagle seemed helpless against the cyborg next time he comes across him he would treat this cyborg respect because he earned it, but Eagle wasn't done yet. Eagle's attacks connected but they caused minor damaged to the cyborg Warsman. Then the cyborg charged at Eagle. Eagle was prepared to block the chair it came at Eagle very fast. But, not fast enough, Eagle teleported behind the cyborg."You've lasted far longer than I've expected from a punk biker, but now your blood will spill across the ground!!" the cyborg says.

We'll see and next time your fear the Eagle!

Warsman then came at Eagle with a punch with claws extended, Eagle had to block it so he used his right palm and blocked it and the claws came in between Eagle's fingers. Eagle couldn't risk his left hand because he was left handed he tried hard to hold Warsman's hand the claws poked his skin and tapped his chest but Eagle tried his best for it not to connect. But, now was the bikers chance for an attack he knew his bullets wouldn't work so he reached his left gun and attempted to slam it on the cyborg's head. Then he would send a bullet straight for the cyborgs eye

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Warsman's fist was in Eagle's hand, the claws in-between each digit. Warsman was surprised by the punk's resourcefulness and he decided to end this fight. He used a fraction of his strength, with which he was able to lift small cars, to plow his arm deeper into Eagle's breathing distance. His grabbed Eagle's left wrist and squeezed it like a vice until he dropped the gun.

"You've surprised me, Eagle. I'll make you a deal: become a villian and come with me as my apprentice or you'll die here in the ruins of a coffeeshop."

Warsman empowered his grip on Eagle's wrist and forced his claws further at Eagle's chest, laughing maniacally.