Dream Team (Viners)

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lady_grimm: Villains need to step their game up :P (I see your RP is aiming to do just that, nice)

I'm trying here. Got to give me some kind of brownie points dude lol

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knightfall Family Vs. The Vine Universe.

Not for any specific reason. That would just be epic.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_grimm: don't worry my lady of darkness they are the ones who should feel overwhelmed.

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_grimm: don't worry my lady of darkness they are the ones who should feel overwhelmed.

No Caption Provided

I've been waiting to use that meme for a second time

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By DwRonin

Thought about a thread like this, glad one exists!

Ronin, Psyknight, Feral Nova, Lady Liberty, BloodDiamond, and La Espada! Thought of a random team, this one sounds fun ^_^

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#107  Edited By Strigidae_23

Strigidae 23, The Mercenary and Brahma Bull.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Ophelia
  • Anya (Jaegerjaquez, I think that's how you spell it >.>)
  • Tails

Don't know any other animal-related heroes unfortunately :S

@strigidae_23: That's scurrry

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vamoose, Allstar, ShadowSwordsman, Ellie Knightfall, Avatar

Clara Mass, Psy, Val

Grifter, Mr. Mercury, Cassius, DwRonin

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: Good team ups! I'd be down. We have to write together sometime as well!

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Strigidae_23

@_ophelia_: It would make a pretty good villain faction.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: Hehee, maybe Merc will make that comeback and we can give it a shot.

_AllStar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vamoose, Allstar, ShadowSwordsman, Ellie Knightfall, Avatar

Clara Mass, Psy, Val

Grifter, Mr. Mercury, Cassius, DwRonin

Oh you ^_^

Naamah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A team not full of pretentious douches... No... No... Surely not... On the Vine, the idea is absurd. :) *Sarcasm*

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naamah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_:

No seriously I want a team of Villains that actually works... I have been on a few, and then nothing happens... Big plans, no action.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah: Well I wouldn't know anything about villain teams, I'm just a Fox Person, soooo good luck with that :u

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Vamoose

The Ultimate Bromance Team:

Allstar, Warboss, Vamoose and ShadowSwordmaster.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EdwardWindsor, Thee Champion, Warsman (if he's still rocking Sinestro), Ziccarra, Last Arashikage, Lady Liberty, Fuzion Guy, Shlampe

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: I thought you had never read any Eddy lol ?

However , Grifter, Mr. Mercury, Cassius, DwRonin ( this i could work with lol)

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Lucian_LeBeau
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: lol so what is the team concept then if it needed a captain britain?

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Lucian_LeBeau

@cassius_knightfall: They're all bricks. Cap Brit, Superman, Powergirl, Sinestro, Wonder Man, Wonder Woman, Superboy, Shlampe use to rock Supergirl. I've got a theme going there.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: Makes sence, i was thinking it was a vine equivelent of another roster or something.

Avatar image for callous_adherent
Callous_Adherent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I kind of already have one ready made with Lord Johnathan, Lady Rosalina, Guardian of Gravity, Temporal Guardian, Lord Jacob, Tenebrous Guile, Tumultuous Tempest, and Lady Crockett.

For a team slightly less self indulgent (and slightly less able to whallop the entire vine into the dirt) I was thinking of an avengers styled team with a good mix of people with different specialties.

The Battalion of Hope:

1. Victor Grey, heavy ties into mythological background give the team an access route into the divine scene and his thor esque powers provide for potent flying brick muscle and all ranges damage.
  2. Space man, a technology expert to quickly troubleshoot and devise solutions as well as engineer whatever gadgets the team needs for a given occasion.
  3. Emerald Soviet, sheer; no nonsense raw power and muscle for when you really need to pummel something into the dirt without remorse or pity. Also the token foreigner and non-humanoid all in one.
  4. Strigidae 23, combines the obligatory archer slot and the stealthy attacker slot, capable of providing good support to the team as well as getting into places where a Thunder god or Soviet super soldier may be overdoing it.
  5. Allegience/Patriot/War Killer, for a tactical leader and infallible moral compass that will never fail to guide the team to where it needs to go when the going gets tough.
  6. Agent California, for a speedster and also capable professional soldier whose heavy ties into the space scene also provide for a liason if the team ever goes cosmic.
  7. Vamoose, for an airborne speedster and another space based character who can dish out severe amounts of energy related hurt.
  8. Amora the enchantress (or whatever her account is), yes another mythological figure who can provide much needed occult support to the team in the face of mystical threats, as well as make the team a bit less of a sausage fest.
  9. Puzzler, *crucially* needed Psychic support and defense capable of keeping mental incursions at bay and launching some of his own against the enemy.
  10. Feral Nova, every team needs an eternally sunny and cheerful heart to it, that she can also set some mofos on fire merely makes the icing on this cake all the sweeter.
  11. Madrista (Spelling), another fighter capable of much more subtle operations than the big hitters and also someone to reel the team back into the street level if they get a bit too carried away with big adventures.
  12. Wolf Spider. Everyone needs a spider man, one that can clothesline WWW2 on his own is especially helpful, he'll also be of major use to lower key operations.

Who I'd give them as their first enemy?

Nordok's abyssal imperium launching an incursion into the Earth, a Chitauri/Justice League Imperium style invasion rather than a singular foe like Starro or Graviton to give each member of the team a chance to shine.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callous_adherent: That would be fun. Nordoks invasion would give them a reason to work together too.

Callous_Adherent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callous_adherent: That would be fun. Nordoks invasion would give them a reason to work together too.

Alien invasions I think are basically the industry's go to reason for a team's formation if you can't think of anything else according to an interview. They're pretty much the definitive outside context problem that can force usually separate metas to band together as one.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callous_adherent: That's true.

I'm interested in seeing what kinds of factions develop in response to Brahma Bull's return.

Callous_Adherent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm interested in seeing what kinds of factions develop in response to Brahma Bull's return.

Plus, Aliens allow for a lot of cool fodder to beat up and make you look badass doing it.

Dornan basically agrees with Brahma on everything except on what constitutes as strong and how he wants to set up his objectivist hellhole utopia.

You'd have your true blues who want to stop the violence period.

You'd have your people who think both Brahma and Clarice need to go.

You'd have people who are just in it for the violence.

You'd have your anti-mutant haters.

You'd have people who don't care either way.

You'd have your Brhama supporters.

You'd have a great deal of people who should be working together but don't because of minor differences in philosophy (the weakness of the Anarchist and Communist movements is that they're incredibly fragmented over the littlest things as a brief visit to RevLeft can teach you.)

And then you'd have Bob, but nobody cares about Bob. Because he's a filthy Dutchman. :P

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Strigidae_23

@callous_adherent: Yeah its a big melting pot of people. The strength of Avalon, who probably have the power to turn Brahma back on their own are missing their two combat levers; Antonia is traveling in space/time and Espada probably doesn't want to write against himself for twenty pages lol.

Clarice is the natural choice for the opposition to Bull to join up with but I'm not sure how many people will side with her.

The largest faction that is set to oppose him is probably Lucian and his peeps.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

The usually COPs , Knightfalls , maybe the third society , and some freelancers.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: The CoP occurred to me. I'm not sure if they're interested in storylines outside the one they have with their members in their RP right now. I'd say at least two of them will show up though.

Actually the CoD might play a big part. They seem like they are in a period of high activity. I'd be interested in seeing that, I think the team roster is really interesting.

The active Knightfalls are basically split between Avalon and Lucian right now. I don't know that they are cohesive as a faction right now.

Not sure about the Third Society. I think its down to Sha and her characters right now? But I'm not sure who all is a member and which of them are currently active.

Callous_Adherent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callous_adherent: Yeah its a big melting pot of people. The strength of Avalon, who probably have the power to turn Brahma back on their own are missing their two combat levers; Antonia is traveling in space/time and Espada probably doesn't want to write against himself for twenty pages lol.

Clarice is the natural choice for the opposition to Bull to join up with but I'm not sure how many people will side with her.

Well if the COPs get involved you could have a melee a trois given that the morality of the true blue team would make them opposed to both sides.

The evil COPs of course would finally have a battle to decide who actually is worthy of the name.

Civil wars can often devolve into confusion and chaos as each and every faction goes off fighting one another should there be no clear, unified "opposition."

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: I forgot about the CoD for a second but yeah I can see them getting into this for some reason.

Yeah the Knightfalls always seemed to have there own bubble , no offense to those people.

I always think that the Third Society may play a small role but it's up to Sha .

But me personally , it seems like a cool idea but having another person return to cause havoc and what not is starting to get weird.

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: whats the third society again theirs no real location/blog of them is there?

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But me personally , it seems like a cool idea but having another person return to cause havoc and what not is starting to get weird.

I think its starting to get awesome ;-)

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: Maybe it's because Bull is doing but I can see how it's awesome but yeah .

Callous_Adherent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: The Comic Vine setting is perhaps the best example of an entirely nonintentional gambit pile up.

When you have everyone from Vrakmul to Nordok to the Third Society to the Arcani to the Shadow foundation to the Space Nazis to the Alt-universe romans to the Asgardians to Emperor Doom all scheming and plotting for nefarious purposes on Earth the heroes will always be ensured that the world is always doomed.

You can almost imagine the meetings of heroes across the world.

"So...Supreme Overlord Deathsaurus has just risen from the netherpit and commanded that we all submit to his will or perish."

"But we haven't finished cleaning up from Lady Bloodmaximus' alien army."

"Bloodmaximus? Pah I still got bruises from the Emperor of mutants."

"And what about that ancient conspiracy?"

"I'm sure we'll pencil them in somewhere."

"Oh and by the way, dread Cthulhu has risen from R'lyeth to swallow our souls and extinguish the stars."

"Again? God damn it."

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL, if I wanted to write with myself I'd just do fan-fics ;P

I think Clarice is the natural choice as well, I mean, BB was calling her out for the most part.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: whats the third society again theirs no real location/blog of them is there?

There is location but you have to dig it up.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Writers using designated looks to model after:

Sha-WW, espada- Martian Manhunter, Mercury-White Lantern Rayner, Closure- Flash, Me- Batman, Psy-Zatanna, Pyro-Aquaman.

Avatar image for tenebrous_guile
Tenebrous_Guile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But yeah, seriously the world can't stay saved for more than five seconds.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenebrous_guile: There is always evil lurking around.

@surkit said:

Sha-WW, espada- Martian Manhunter, Mercury-White Lantern Rayner, Closure- Flash, Me- Batman, Psy-Zatanna, Pyro-Aquaman.

What not Green Arrow : P

Tenebrous_Guile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit said:

Mr.Incredible was right.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Surkit

@shadowswordmaster said:

@surkit said:

Tired of seeing him use GA lol

Tenebrous_Guile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit said:

@shadowswordmaster said:

@surkit said:

Tired of seeing him use GA lol

Hawkeye needs love too.