Dragon Ball Verse (CV)

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

A few of us, have decided to write a Dragon Ball- like Universe. There will be similarities between our universe and that of Toriyama's Dragon Ball Franchise (For example The Dragonballs will exist in this Universe), but there also will be differences (such as The Dragonballs on Earth may not work exactly like Toriyama's Earth Dragonballs).

In this Universe, the Z-fighters or any other character in the shows will not exist. (Sorry, no Goku. No Vegeta. No Gohan. No Piccolo. No Krillin. No Master Ro---you get the point. No existing characters from the shows are allowed.) We instead advise you to come up with someone that would fit in the Dragon Ball Universe, but not already in the franchise. This is not to say, that you can't make a human character like Krillin or even a Namekian like Dende. I, personally will have a character and race mostly similar to Saiyans, called Arcanians, so the Saiyan race will not exist in this Universe.

The Universe will have 3 Main Stages or Time Periods. Basically, Hand in Hand with how Toriyama had Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and now Dragon Ball Super. Of course, like him, we will begin in the Dragon Ball Stage and move to the others later. Try to match your character's capabilities and power levels according to what stage we are in. We do not need a Beerus (Universal Threat) in say the Dragon Ball Stage. We will get to that stage eventually, give it time and grow with the Universe. If you do not feel like joining in the Dragon Ball Stage and feel like joining at a later stage that is okay too!

• Nothing will be outright stated (besides the stages)to limit the power or a person ability to excel in a short period of time if it makes sense for the story.
    • With that in mind, no one will be limited to how fast they achieve a higher power level and how high that power level is (to an extent.) We don't need a Beerus or Buu in a DB setting. If someone wants to push the limits to what a DB character or a character is capable of in the DB Stage to a reasonable degree that is fine. But they also have to realize that the stages are connected for the most part so by boosting a power level or characters capabilities or damage achievable in a stage then you would be elevating future characters power levels, capabilities, and how much damage they would have to be capable of doing to be seen as legitimate hero or villain. Story > Power Level.

To help continuity, consistency, and understanding I would like you to please let me know before joining in the Universe and who your character will be. ( A simple bio/powers/and what stage you believe your character is best introduced via PM) This will help us and you to put you in the best stage and see if your character fits into the overall Universe.

Once joined if you wish to add some sort of location within the thread please PM and I will add it to the main post so that you and others can interact there.
(For Now, I believe this covers everything. IF I need to update it, I will.)

(Your basic CV RPG rules apply.)

Prince_Aizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Our journey begins in a remote location, away from the masses that inhabit the planet known as Earth. The location had mountains but for the most part it flat with open land separating the ginormous pieces of Earth. Shrubs and patches of green were overshadowed by the brown ground of rock and dirt. The sky was a light peaceful blue with a few bleach white clouds as to complete the beautiful scenery in this unpopulated area.

The calmness of the land was abruptly interrupted by some sort of small sphere ship falling from the sky until it broke through the ground level of the remote area. Causing a crater twice the size of the object itself as if demanding the Earth to make room for its welcome.

No Caption Provided

Inside the Mysterious Falling Object was a small child, sharing very similar qualities to your average human walking on Earth, but besides falling from the sky, there was something different about the child. The harsh landing from the crash must have woken up the small child from his comatose-like sleep because he began screaming and crying. His shouts almost echoed through the land, not caring for obstacles trying to cut off the sound's pathways. His lungs commanded the open land to hear them. If it were any other day, his screams probably wouldn't have been heard for months, but this day was already acting out of the ordinary and dared not correct itself now. To add to the unusual day, there happened to be a wanderer making his way through the isolated land, and finally, his ears could not ignore the child's screams anymore.

No Caption Provided

He had seen the ship fall from the sky, something he himself believed to be very strange and interesting, but decided to stay clear of it, for his own well-being. The kid's screams coming from its direction only added to his interest in the peculiar event. After several minutes, he had to rush to the wide open crater. The Old man slid down the crater with ease almost supernaturally. The baby saw the old man quieting his screams to a whimper. The Old Bystander reassured the baby by making a goofy face causing the baby to laugh and clap. When he had earned the baby's trust, he pointed at him and then covered his eyes and fortunately the child followed suit covering his eyes. Back and forth they would point and then cover their eyes when the old man timed the baby covering his eyes, he hit the ship, forcefully opening the Unidentified Falling Object, thus releasing the small child inside it. The child thinking this was another game between the two chuckled and laughed. Then made a fist and punched the air copying the sound of a punch with his mouth. The Space Ship played an automatic audio clip, once the baby was out of the small vessel, a woman's voice spoke "Goodbye Aizen, We Love You."

The Old man known as Pillo decided to at least take the small child to safety knowing if he didn't, then the child most likely would've been sentenced to death, because of the location's inactivity. Placing the child on his own back, Pillo rushed up out of the crater once again seeming very unlikely for a man of his age.

Once out of the crater, Pillo looked around the area, over his shoulders and behind him multiple times, before rushing away with the small child. It was almost as if the child's hero was running from something.

----To Be Continued---.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Doooope. great job FP

No Caption Provided

Prince_Aizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Thanks!

8th_Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's up :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prince_aizen: lol Pillo. I like that. I'll have a post up tomorrow.

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Zauberin  Moderator

Creates female Broly, destroys everything in the first stage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin said:

No Caption Provided

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Zauberin  Moderator

@_animus_: Kindly asking you (again) to watch your DBS spoilers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Zauberin  Moderator

@_animus_: Then I'll say it once more. I only keep up with the English dub.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab869058874a
deactivated-5ab869058874a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_ said:
@zauberin said:

No Caption Provided

Smoothest Kamehameha I dun ever seen. THAT SLIDE THO.

Corvin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Corvin123

@archivist said:

@_animus_ said:
@zauberin said:

No Caption Provided

Smoothest Kamehameha I dun ever seen. THAT SLIDE THO.

Humilation level 100. :D She deserved it though.

Prince_Aizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Our story of the mysterious boy, Aizen, who fell from the sky in some sort of strange vessel continues 8 years later. The small boy walked hand in hand with the man who came to his rescue when he crash-landed on Earth long ago. Even forming a more family-like bond with each other, where Aizen referring to Pillo as Grandpa or Gramps was basically second nature, and Pillo caring for Aizen as his own even though his same blood did not run through the mysterious child.

Aizen and Pillo
Aizen and Pillo

It is true, this kind of bond wasn't always the case. In the beginning, there had been plenty of times where Pillo tried to separate the child from himself. The Man had gone from city to city trying drop the strange child at an orphanages, fire stations, one time he even attempted to drop Aizen off at a zoo, in hopes the cute animals would help their departure, but it failed like all the times before. As soon as Aizen would sense that Pillo had disappeared, his screams would ring through the city. Piercing Pillo's ears like knives, and over it became unbearable. Eventually, the child's giggling and copying of Pillo's mannerisms grew on the solo wanderer.

So, he carried the small child until he could walk, and took it slowly until the kid could run. Night after night he took lookout as the child slept close by him. Shifting his eyes back and forth around his surroundings. Something he had done often when rescuing Aizen and had continued to do while caring for the boy. So often that even Aizen had caught on and begun looking around just like him, unaware of exactly what Gramps was trying to see. He had even woken up Aizen claiming they need to move now and like fugitives, they fled in the night not resting for days. Pillo made sure to make it seem more like a game if the little one ever got too curious about their actions, and Aizen gladly played along with his grandfather.

"Are you happy? Well, then you are home."

So, for 8 years the two roamed from place to place never calling one place their home. Pillo reassuring Aizen that a house does not determine a home, that if a person is happy, then they are home. Then he would proceed to place his open palm on Aizen's chest right over his heart, "Are you happy?" Aizen would gleefully shake his head up and down, "Well, then you are home."

As Aizen grew to age 6, Pillo believed it was time to teach the small child to defend himself just as his father had done to him long ago. Pillo placed the small child in front of a tree, showing him how to throw a punch. He spoke slowly and precisely to make sure that he understood what he was being told. Making sure that the kid knew that if he punched wrong, he would damage his hand. If he punched too hard would surely hurt himself somewhere along his arm because of the ungiving tree, but if he punched too soft then he could punch a million times and he would have accomplished nothing. If punched at the wrong angle, uncaring for where his hand landed on the tree, then his damage to the tree would be misplaced and had to be done over and over again to get through the trees tough exterior. The first action was to teach him to throw a punch right and effectively, the second was to teach the child precision, and the last action was something Pillo had to add because of their constant shifting from place to place, a timer. It was to teach the child timing and speed. Aizen would have to throw fast punches in a timely manner or once again he would have to restart from tree to tree.

No Caption Provided

Pillo couldn't believe how quick the child caught on to the actions and how much damage he was capable of doing to a sturdy oak before they would have to leave in a short period of time. Once his hands were battered, Pillo would switch the child to another body part. He once jokingly told the little one to start a tree with his head, and naively Aizen did just that banging his head against the tree followed by a few tears and him rapidly massaging his head. "OW Grandpa that hurt!" "You fool I was kidding! Let me see your hea--" To Pillo's surprise the thick tree had suffered more damage than the child's head. There was no doubt in Pillo's mind that the child's body was sturdier than the average child his age, and his ability to keep up on the run with Pillo was no easy task either. His ability to not tire on these long fast runs and keep up with Pillo was something that the solo wanderer had worried about when taking on the small child, but to his amazement and luck, it was something he had not needed to worry about on their constant journey.

Late at night after Aizen's training, Pillo had come to a realization. That the thing they had been on the run from was drawing nearer, and even his constant hiding would soon not prevail against his shepherd.

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's weird, but

So, for 8 years the two roamed from place to place never calling one place their home. Pillo reassuring Aizen that a house does not determine a home, that if a person is happy, then they are home. Then he would proceed to place his open palm on Aizen's chest right over his heart, "Are you happy?" Aizen would gleefully shake his head up and down, "Well, then you are home."

something about this makes me just want to drain every bit of happiness from his life his body. I don't know what it is.

Prince_Aizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ziccarra_liafador
Ziccarra_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is no one else posting

_Sharp_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Finish your supper, comb your hair. Do the dishes never swear wah wah wah..." Sharp bemoaned standing on a small stepping stool with his yellow sleeves rolled up to his purple over shirt. The dishes were high on both sides. The seven year old wasn't tired from cleaning so many dishes, but his young mind couldn't take the tediousness of the task and began to buckle. "Gaaaahhh! Why am I acting like a stupid dishwashing machine we have four!" He yells twirling around and pointing at the row of pristine dishwashers for the empty room to witness.

"Because little boys need to learn some skills outside of getting into trouble." His mother said stepping into the kitchen from just around the corner. She had that kind of smile on her face only a mother could have, like she knew everything there was to know, "But, it is Sunday and you have school in the morning so...leave them in the sink and go play[."

"Do ya mean it?!" Sharp asks eagerly holding the cloth over the dishes like a starting flag in a drag race, ready to drop

------------------------

Hours later...

After leaving Blaid Corp. Sharp, pushed by a sense of confinement at home and impending monotony at school, found himself in the deep woods just beyond West City. It was the summer and the sun was on his side. Hours went by as he traveled through the trees leaving a chalky blue 'X' on every ten trees. The last thing he expected to hear were other people, but none the less just before the horizon there was a loud rhythm of bone hitting wood to the guidance of an old man acting as a metronome to what looked like a small boy's punches.

Sharp got closer, walking on his tippy toes and serpentining through the trees until he was close enough to get a full view. He pokes his head out just in time to see the boy run headlong into the tree and Sharp's own neck scrunched up like an accordion at the sound of it. As they walked away the small purple haired boy admired how the old man picked up the boy to the point of envy. He had never met his father.

Sharp walked out of the shadows once he had heard the old man's voice fade completely. He walked over to the oak where the boy had rammed himself expecting to find a bullseye of blood...but it was a crater of splintered white wood!

"Hmph..." Sharp looked at the path and materialized himself walking with his own imaginary father through the woods after training to fight like men. "If that kid can do it than so can I...Kya!"

Sharps hand hits the tree and he immediately bursts into tears, "Ow ow ow ow owwwwwwhowhowhowwwwww! Momm-uh?" He caught himself. He looked around and remembered where he was, alone in the woods. His mommy wasn't here to kiss it better. He tried to speak to himself with the voice of a strong father, "You won't get stronger by quitting." He told himself. So he began working the tree, until a bent wrist became straight, and a stiff body became loose, and the bark began to peel instead of his skin.

_Sharp_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Ghostshell
CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_ghostshell: Hehee, wow. That's new. I was actually thinking about going the demon route, utilising one of, or a combination of, Chun-Li/Tifa/Ahri. But I don't think you and I have ever gone that route with you! I'd be "down" for that.

Wow, maybe Mercy was right.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_ghostshell: Hehee, wow. That's new. I was actually thinking about going the demon route, utilising one of, or a combination of, Chun-Li/Tifa/Ahri. But I don't think you and I have ever gone that route with you! I'd be "down" for that.

Wow, maybe Mercy was right.

-___________- mmmm about what lol

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prince_Aizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Prince_Aizen

Aizen's training had seen serious improvement in a short matter of time to the point where Pillo was having to point out two trees for the child to work on before time would be up for them to move. To further improve the young one's speed, he asked Aizen to switch between the trees after each strike. Slowing down his work on the tree, but burrowing into his mind and body an ability to switch his body's momentum in a split second. Teaching the child to pivot at the right time after swinging to not slow down or be held in place after a strike, which would result in him leaving an opening. That being said if he switched too early to the next tree, then his strike would lose its power and possibly even his accuracy when swinging. It was a fine balance between the two.

No Caption Provided

Aizen found joy in the training, smiling as he saw his hard work pay off and to see the improvement, but most of all it seemed like a fun game to him more than training. Like any other child trying to beat their own high score in a game.

Once the small child was efficient enough in the second part of his striking training, Pillo once again decided to switch his training regimen. A fighter can not only rely on his ability to strike his opponent without worry that his opponent should not strike back. The thing about training with a tree is that it doesn't hit back, but your opponent in a fight will.

So, as the two traveled to their next destination, Pillo told Aizen to pick up every rock that would fit inside Pillo's hand and place it into a backpack that Pillo had made for Aizen to carry. The small child did exactly as his Grandpa asked, picking up every rock he saw worthy enough to put in his backpack. Pillo made sure not to push the child too much, so he shortened the distance to their next resting spot.

He told Aizen to dump the rocks out and show him how much he had picked up, Aizen was a bit confused why his grandfather had him picked them up in the first place if he was just gonna have to dump them, but once again he did exactly as his grandfather had asked. The Mysterious child emptied his backpack to show a sizeable pile of rocks, enough for Pillo to pat him on the back and say a good job.

Pillo, the Wandering Man, allowed Aizen to rest a bit and drink some water before he put him into the next stage of his training. Pillo walked 40 paces away from the mound of rocks and then drew a line in the dirt. Once Aizen returned from drinking the water, he told him to stand on the line.

"Okay, Aizen I'm gonna toss the rocks you picked up at you, and you're gon--"

"You want me to punch them!" Aizen said closing his fist ready to hit the rocks.

"No, I want you to not get hit by them."

"You're gonna throw rocks at me, and not punch them? Why?"

"Running away from the rocks to not get hit."

"Because sometimes you won't always be able to hit your target, and in fighting not getting hit is just as important as hitting your opponent."

Aizen gritted his teeth, trying to be ready as possible to dodge the rocks his Grandfather threw at him. They both nodded at each other signaling they were both ready for the training to begin. Just as Pillo threw the first series of rocks Aizen began to run away, not dodging, but just running farther and farther away from his Grandpa.

Pillo stopped throwing the rocks, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Aizen slid his feet to a stop, "Huh?" He turned around to face Pillo who once again repeated his question, "I said what are you doing?"

"Running away from the rocks to not get hit."

Pillo hit the palm of his hand against his forehead, realizing he hadn't explained the process clear enough.

"Get over here Aizen." Aizen began running back to his grandpa who waved him back to the original line. Pillo extended the line and drew connecting lines on the sides and behind the original line. In the end, it was a little box in the dirt. "Child there is a difference between dodging your opponent's attacks and running away. Yes running away to distance yourself is understandable to create some distance in a fight, but in close quarters you won't have that option always. So, I want you to stay in this box and dodge the rocks I throw at you, okay?" Aizen nodded his head, while Pillo returned to the pile of rocks hoping that the mysterious child understood him this time.

"Ready?"

"Ready!"

Pillo began throwing a series of rocks at the child, who for the most part was doing quite well dodging the rocks Pillo threw at him. It was impressive for him to dodge so many out of the bundle, halfway through Pillo stopped.

Considering once again the child was a natural, he had to fine tune the child's ability faster than he thought. "Aizen, you're doing good, how about you move closer to me, to see if you can still dodge the rocks?" Aizen walked closer and closer until Pillo waved at him to stop, "That's enough. Okay, now remember dodge as many as you can." Aizen began dodging as Pillo began throwing, but Pillo realized after a couple rocks that the child wasn't dodging but getting into the rhythm of the rocks thrown which in some ways was a good thing. The child had figured out the rhythm at which Pillo threw the rocks, but in a fight that could be trouble if your opponent speeds up his combinations or slows down his combos, so Pillo did just that. He began throwing the rocks faster, and sure enough, the child began to get hit by a series of rocks rather than one in a furry. Aizen kept trying, but rock after rock hit the child and Pillo didn't stop until one landed right smack in the middle of his forehead. Pillo stopped making sure that the child was okay, but Aizen didn't cry or even whimper. He looked right at Pillo and then waived him on to continue, and after a few more, once again the child had adapted to the new quick rhythm of rocks being thrown at him. As he achieved it the two of them began to smile at his overcoming another obstacle.

Once the pile of rocks was finished, Pillo sat down and Aizen walked over to lay near him. "You will get hit in a fight Aizen, it's almost always gonna happen, but the least amount of times you get hit, the better. Remember this training when you fight in life, remember the tree that seemed impossible to make give in, and how you made it bend to your will with speed, accuracy, and precision. Remember carrying the rocks, when you are forced to carry weight when your legs grow tired and your arms restless. Remember dodging the rocks and how you overcame the speed and distance of them, and how you figured out the rhythm to which they flew towards you. "

Remember the laughs....
Remember the laughs....

Pillo sensed IT closer than ever, almost calling out to him in the wind, "But most of all child, remember the times we spent together. Remember the countless adventures we crossed from city to city. Remember the laughs we howled through the night and the yawns we shared in the early mornings. Remember where your Home is child."

That night, Pillo believed the moon shined brighter than it ever had before. He held Aizen in his arms close and tight, knowing that It watched them from a distance. Pillo was accepting of his fate but was set on making sure that the child in his care, would be safe before then.

The two of them made it to dawn safely. Pillo allowed Aizen to sleep later than usual, by picking up and placing him on his back to carry him to the next city. Pillo had been planning their departure for a while now, but he knew that Aizen wouldn't just go with anybody for anything, and neither did his adoptive grandfather want to just hand the young boy to anyone.

As he carried Aizen through the major city, he heard countless talks about a major tournament being held soon, and Pillo knew this was the next stage in Aizen's life. Not, because of the tournament but because he knew Someone worthy enough to pass Aizen off to would be in attendance. Someone he had met long ago before he wandered the Earth from place to place. Pillo began figuring out the details of the tournament and figuring how he would be able to get Aizen into it and how he would explain the situation to Aizen himself.

Aizen, the Mysterious Child, and his Grandfather, Pillo, the Lost Man paths would soon not walk hand in hand as they had done for 8 years since Aizen fell from the sky in a strange aircraft and Pillo wandered over to save the infant child.

Zooka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping for an incoming/soon-ish post.

Zooka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_sharp_: @prince_aizen:

No Caption Provided

Far from the comfort of civilization, on a barren island dominated by rugged peaks and cruel winds, Zooka the Demon Mystic stood atop the edge of a cliff, vigilant as his pupil, Rayon, trained. And while Zooka stood calm, unbothered as his cape fluttered against him, Rayon strained through gritted teeth. "Gnnrrr....aaaaah!", he yelled out, clenching his fists and doing his damnest to draw out the latent power the Demon Mystic was adamant he possessed. But as he strained, struggled, and shouted till he was red in the face, Rayon managed only to exhaust himself, collapsing to his knees as his chest heaved from exhaustion. "I... I can't do it", he lamented, his silver eyes meeting Zooka's distant gaze with desperation.

Zooka - a mute - however, did not speak. Instead, his thoughts rode a telepathic wave to the borders of Rayon's mind, 'You can', he asserted. "How?", Rayon cried out, 'Wait. And listen'. Wait and listen. It was Zooka's principle. It was to concentrate, to lend one's focus to their senses as they searched the depths of their wells of power. To wait and listen for the hum of their own ki. Doing as he was told, Rayon shut his eyes, calmed his breath and felt the latent power bubbling within. Slowly, pebbles and rocks began shaking on the ground, and a thin rim of energy glowed blue around his body. But Rayon was raw, his ki control was poor - he could not maintain it. And thus, his power faded, slipping through his fingers but promising to return should he ever improve. Disappointed by Rayon's stunted progress, Zooka's thoughts floated to his pupil's mind once more.

'Our training will be put on hold. If we've any hope of surviving the danger ahead, we must host the next Martial Arts World Tournament', Zooka revealed, 'Here. On East Island. Send out invitations to whoever you can. I'll start gathering the Dragon Balls and building the stage'.

_Sharp_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sharp walked home from the wood's and arrived back in the city as the street light flickered to life. His right hand was grape purple and his knuckles were raw and peeled with a stream of blood spiraling down his palm. But for some reason he wasn't upset about the pain, he was happy. In his time out in the forest he felt a purpose in every punch, a goal moved forward with every swing. a small smile was on his face and he didn't even realize it.

"Hey!" A teenager that had to be around fifteen strolled up from a dark alleyway, two of his goon friends right behind him, "What are you smiling about weirdo?"

"Huh?" Sharp spun around quickly, "Nuh-nothing! I was just thinking about something!" The eccentric child yelped

"Yeah? Well since your in such a good mood why don't you share the wealth? Hand over your money kid!" The bully said. His large floppy ears tied back behind his head, red and yellow eyes peering over dark circular sunglasses. He pulls a switchblade from his back pocket. The blade slices the air with a hiss as it flicks open, "Now"

"Ahh! I don't have anything I swear! I di-didn't bring any money with me!" Sharp says slowly inching back with his hands up. He shoves them in and flips them out, "See?"

"Get outta here you broke little jer...before I stick you like a pin cushion! Rah!"

"Ahh!" Sharpe bolts away yelling.

The bully rabbit noticed the reflection of plastic on the asphalt and reaches down to pick up a card

"Blaid Corp Security pass. Member name: Sharp Blaid"

"Hehehe...I'll hold onto this for a while..."

-----

That night Sharp had locked himself in his room and cried. He was angry at himself for not standing up to those guys, embarrassed that he was so scared. When the sadness completely turned into anger it eventually gave way to defiance. Sharp Blaid hopped out of his bed and ran to his grandmother's lab, where he began building, and didn't stop for one entire week.

SIX MONTHS LATER

"Kiya! Hya!" Sharp stood toe to toe with a machine with human characteristics. But it had eight limbs, two to simulate feet, two to simulate knee level attacks and so forth. The boy's head was drenched in sweat and he heaved heavy breathes, but still maintained his smile.

"You will need to do better than that, Master Blaid. "The machine says while blocking his tiny handed attacks" I believe your foot placement is off by: * One, Point, Four* inches as well."

Readjusting his footing Sharp raises his hands and glides forward with a mercurial speed he didn't possess those months ago when he was an inch shorter and a lot less confident. Little Sharp was't just fit he was markedly more intelligent. The training no doubt helping his mind maintain a clarity only pushing his physical limits could help achieve. The battle droid's mid-section lights blue to signify a successful attack, "Well Done, Sir! Training session 311 complete."

Holding his small fits out in front of him, looking at the muscle around his palms and forearms he could feel the surge of power. "I'm ready." On the wall beside his power meter, a device that could gauge his attack strength, was a poster

"World Tournament! March 8th in East City.

Entry fee: 2,500 Zenni."

@zooka@prince_aizen