Doctor Dare VS Kuchiku

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By kuchiku

kuchiku had been deserted in the waste lands of the cold and lonely dark dessert she had walked for miles until she noticed a man with food and water lots of it desperate the only thing she could think of was to kill him and steal his food she couldnt share with this man so she approached him she pulled pulled out a sword and said "i whant your food one way or another im gonna get it from you!" she lunged at the man!!

Doctor Dare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Doctor Dare

Doctor Dare grabbed the Sword. "I may be deaf but I can hear you" Explained Dare getting up slowly.

He looked her up and down "Why do you come into my land?" Asked Doctor Dare pulling out a Sword and Infusing it with Mystic Energy. He pulled it up to Kuchiku's neck. "Please leave.......I don't wish to kill you"

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By kuchiku

kuchiku back fliped landing on the ground perfectly she then lunges at doctor dare with tremendous power she slams her sword in doctor dares direction

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Celestrion

Celestrion Interupts D.D and Kuku's Fight with a spell attempting to frezze both opponets using the Book of vishanti.

In the name of the eternal Vishanti,

I command you, let your limbs become like stone --

Let the power of movement be lost to you --

Until I am gone!

The spell attempts to frezze Kuchiku and Dr. Dare.

"Kuchiku I can't let you harm him" cries Celestrion.

"He bears resemblance to my master Dr.Strange."

Arcryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Arcryn

Arcryn walked into the scene, he was in full armor and in his mutated form. His crossfire plasma rifle was in one hand while a grenade was in the other. He saw how celestrion interferred and it displeased him.

"Celestrion! Even you were once a close friend of mine i cannot let you interfere with this fight. Kuchiku needs this victory and i will fight you if you stay here and i will win. This time, i am more powerful even without my kinetic powers."

The former Elusivestorm turned his head to the fellow villain kuchiku, they never had gotten along before ElusiveStorm turned into Arcryn. Yet they had never fought in the past, he hoped that would soon change but not here, this was a fight between two warriors.

"rooting for you to take the win Ku"

Avatar image for karung_the_conjourer
Karung The Conjourer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Deleted.

Arcryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Arcryn

Arcryn moved to the side in an instand watching the bullet pass him, he looked at karung and shook his head.

"I'm out of here"

Arcryn left the scene

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Celestrion

Celestrion's anger rises as she yells"Enough!!!" Celestrion attempts to freeze their bodies all the way up to their heads so they cannot move with just a blink. "You fools!!! You are all blood hungry and childish with the art of battle, how the roman goddess Athena pities your souls and mourns at what we've become, now stand aside humans and symbiote or I will not go light on either of you."Celestrion eyes turn white with rage as a strong aura pours out of her body envoloping the enviorment.The Air shakes rapidly as walks toward the both of them and the closer she gets the more cosmic disruption displays on both of them. She sighs and replys,"Begone, I banish you from this battle by the name of Therea, By the Demons of Sominus, I cast you away from the disturbed land." A darkness comes over the both of them as 1 symbol comes under them in an dimensional attempt to send them far away from here.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zee crusher

Zee would emerge from the ground of dirt beneath him as his weapon stayed the same composition as they rose to he look around and see how a battle of two came down this and was suppose to be interupted he would then use his power of gravity to hold down celestrion Karung The Conjourer and Arcryn in such a way the hair on their heads felt like it would kill him or cloth then he would use his powers over light to make and invisible shield over the two opponents so that they could actually finish their fight when they return

Stay down let them fight not you guys fight if you want a fight make you own area and see me till then stay down and don't say(post) another word.

Avatar image for karung_the_conjourer
Karung The Conjourer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Deleted.

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Celestrion

Celestrion was not affected due to her natural ability of the cosmics.She asks,"Oh, and who might you be, because obviously they've already been banished?" Celestrion then laughs and vanishes in the light of the sun.