Avatar image for ziccarra_liafador
Ziccarra_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Two Years Ago

The rumors began making rounds through the various sports outlets for months; The Diamond Company hadn't released a statement to quell the talks, which made many believe they were true--current WBC Champion/4x Olympic Gold Medalist Ziccarra Liafador was set to retire from the world of professional boxing. Those rumors were solidified today when the attorneys inside the Diamond Company announced Ziccarra would be addressing the rumors at the Diamond Company showcase.

Ziccarra founded the Diamond Company during the height of her WBC Championship run two years prior; since then, she used her extreme popularity to transform the fledgling company into an image consulting firm and eventually founded Diamond Company Sports. It became a brand. Today, the company produces some of the world's greatest athletes and some of the most used products in sports, weightlifting, Fashion, and nutrition.

Even though this was her corporate headquarters, Ziccarra went out of her way to stay out of the limelight for the day until it was time to address the media. For the better three weeks, Diamond Company's legal team went head to head with the WBC, trying to come to some common ground--they could not. Ziccarra rose, handing her six-year-old son Justin to her mother Raquel (a former Olympic gold medalist in track and field) as she readied herself for the press release.

No Caption Provided

The event was thrown together to inform the sports world of Ziccarra's intention to retire from professional boxing. Still, as a visionary, Ziccarra understood that all eyes would be on Diamond Company Sports tonight.

Tonight would be a rare Diamond Company talent showcase, starting with an exhibition boxing match. A celebrity basketball game followed by Ziccarra's announcement. As the marquee, she needed to ensure her outfits were on point because they could be sold later for triple what she bought.

She meticulously selected two outfits she'd greenlit the production of earlier in the year; with her choice to wear them tonight, they'd hit the Diamond Company online store.

For the first, she figured to go with something that'd set 'Hot Girl Summer' off right away, opting to go with a nude-colored bodysuit from her own 'Diamond Line 'Fall' collection. The second was a money-print bodysuit also from the fall line. "I love what I'm getting from these." She said, tossing them to her assistant before checking her watch, 'Damn, one-hour

In one hour, her professional boxing career would come to an end. Thankfully, Diamond Company had a ton of young talent that could carry the torch, but what would propel the company forward without the flagbearer and CEO? Many 'experts' like Jim Cramer of mad money wanted to know.

Ziccarra was an incredibly shrewd woman; she knew what was next when she found out she had to retire. She rudely flagged off her many assistants it was time to get dressed. People with Diamond Company memberships began flooding the "Diamond Mine" sports complex to see the events prepared for them. News outlets and celebrities littered the auditorium entrance as Ziccarra's hand-selected fighters were set to open the event with an exhibition match.

No Caption Provided

A couple of moments later, everyone returned to their seats shortly after the national anthem; Ziccarra's music hit.(NSFW) The building came unhinged with adoration as the 5'11 umber brown Amazon made her entrance, showcasing her taut biceps in the process.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the Founder and CEO of the Diamond Company, Ms. Ziccarra Liafador!"

The announcer's introduction made an already rowdy crowd damn near unruly. Z got in the ring and was immediatly handed a microphone, but the public wouldn't allow her to say anything--not just yet.

"PLEASE DON'T GO. PLEASE DON'T GO. PLEASE DON'T GO."

When the crowd quieted down enough, she realized that for the sake of the pacing of the rest of the night. She'd have to make her announcement here and now.

"Y'all know how I am. I had to make a spectacle out of this. I was gonna' wait till' the end of the night to do this but I figured I should just get it out the way right now. That way, I can watch Kelly Pugh and Yolanda 'Wildcat' Terry tear this ring up."I wish I didn't have to say this, but my in-ring career is over. I had a medical issue at the start of this year, and yall know. I had to give up my baby', come to find out. I would need a blood transfusion. It went well, but it came with some...added issues."

Ziccarra pointed her index finger to the sky and discharged a single bolt of lightning, drawing a deep gasp from the crowd.

No Caption Provided

"I know, wild, right? Due to my newfound powers, the WBC has ruled that I can no longer fight. So that's what imma do. Hand me my boots and gloves." An assistant at the ringside handed Ziccarra her gear; she then turned and placed them both in the center of the ring.

"I just wanna say thank all of yall who knew me before I was Ziccarra, everyone that's been ridin' with me since day one. Of course, I have to thank my mom and dad; without them pushin' me to be the best me, I couldn't have made it this far. And of course I gotta thank my son Justin for giving me the strength to wake up every day and continue grindin. Yall have been great to me I'm grateful. This ain't a goodbye speech, because I don't do goodbye speeches yall know that. I've been that bish for a while now, and the next WBC Heavyweight Champion is being made here in the Diamond Mine, believe that!

She purposely didn't reveal her plan, and she wouldn't note yet. Kelly Pugh and Yolanda Terry were Diamond Company talent, she didn't want to drop a bombshell that would overshadow them. But the celebrity basketball game was different.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for ziccarra_liafador
Ziccarra_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is CV22' btw

Animus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points