Demon-Man: The Nightmare before Doomsday RPG

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Hi guys! This is a story I wrote that i would like you to add on too. Add some more chapters, throw in your heroes. It's like "Declaration of War" RPG.

Chapter 1: The Doomsday Clock Ticks

The church had just begun to close. Father O'Brien had finished his sermon, and sighed with relief that he could finally go home. It was Christmas Eve, and he was excited to go home. From the presents, to the children, he loved Christmas. As he began to leave the building, something caught his eye. It was an attractive man, around 18, with close crop black hair and a small mustache. He wore a long black robe, and had a satanic pentacle on a chain on his neck. The pentacle was enough to ruffle Father O'Brien., but what truly terrified him was his eyes. They were a deep red. This was Tatrurus, son of Satan, one of the enemies of Demon-Man.

Father O'Brien nervously backed away, picking up a cross to protect him, but Tarturus just stepped closer and closer. "Into the light I command thee!" cried Father O'Brien. "Into the light I command thee!" But the protective chants only made Tarturus laugh. He cornered the wretched priest in a corner, and lifted him by his neck. He then whispered into his ear "Where is your savior now?". His fingernails started to grow, becoming longer and sharper, and he was ready to kill.

At that moment, the window glass broke. Demon-Man had jumped through the stain glassed windows of the church, leaping on Tarturus. Demon-Man wore a black and red costume, with black chestplate, and a mask with a skull face on it. On top of the mask were two small horns. At his sides were his signature weapons taught to him by an old Zande warrior. They were the Kpinga, the Zande throwing knives and the Makrakka, the Zande sickle. Tarturus, enraged, swung his hideous claws at Demon-Man. Demon Man leaped over Tarturus, slashing him with his Marrakka, and in one swoop, Tatrurus was on the ground, rolling in pain.

Demon-Man dragged Tarturus to the top of the church, his exorcism staff in one hand. It was a weapon he created that used to destroy a demon's esscence. Once the claw at the end of the staff had clamped on a demon's neck, it would go through a painful death, and on top of that, be unable to reincanate itself.

Tarturus laughed in Demon-Man's face, spitting on him. "You know as well as I do that the staff cannot kill me" Demon-Man nodded. "I realize that. The only time you are mortal is at the end of the apocalypse, at the final battle for man kind" Taturus smiled deviantly. "Your chance is coming sooner than you predicted. God is angry at mankind. And the Devil is growing his armies. The apocalypse will come in several days, and there is nothing you can do about it" Demon-Man hit Tarturus, hard, causing his mouth to bleed black demon blood "There must be a way! Tell me now, and maybe I won't be able to kill you. But I can torture you. Slowly". Tarturus finally showed fear for the first time. "Alright, alright. There's a little girl who can help you. Her name is Matilda Adams. She lives in Kansas. Protecting her won;t be easy though. All the armies of hell are after her"

Demon-man thought. It would be nearly impossible. Not only were the armies of hell incredibly powerful, they grew in numbers every day. More so now than ever now that Doomsday was drawing near. He threw Tarturus from the building, as he slammed against the concrete, defeated and vaporized, but not destroyed. Demon-Man had made a decision. He would have to recruit an army of heroes, and a few misguided villains, in order to fight the armies. How far he would have to go to find them was unknown. He just had to find them.

Demon-Men went downstairs and picked up Father O'Brien. He appeared very shaken. "Are you okay Father?" Father O'Brien nodded. "A bit shook. I never expected a man in a devil costume to save my life so many times". Demon-Man sighed "Do I have to tell you AGAIN why I wear a Demon costume?" Father O Brien shook his head. Demon-Man turned away. He had thought of telling him, but decided against it. After all, time is money, and he needed to create a team as soon as possible.

To be continued...

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

C'mon> Somebody please comment! Ah, the hatred of the Vine community. Tastes like acid on my tongue. Someone PLEASE comment!

_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By _Beastmaster_
@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26: Good read.Shouldn't it be in the fan-fic forum?