• 84 results
Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Boken

your sentanced to death, but instead of them killing you. you must kill each other. the last ten living will then make it to the next round where five shall be eliminated. this RPG is to test your wits, skills,and knoledge. i'm the wardan and if you remain alive you then have a chance to earn your freedom. you cannot escape the island. if you have teleporting powers you cannot find me and kill me. as the game unfolds so will the story. also post how you got tossed in here.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Boken

warden tommas dark walked into his viewing room. he took this job beacuse he knew that if he kept getting prisioners to kill each other one of them might be the killer of his son michael. micheal was killed by the gang on 134th street. not knowing thee exact ones who killed him he has had the island created so that the inmates can go through as much terror, chaos , and guilt that comes with takings someones life. he is determind to make all lawbrakers pay.

"lets see how many of our inmates survive the night."
Post Edited:2007-07-03 17:16:04

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The Mighty Thor

spidy fell out of airplane lucky he is wearing his iron spider uniform and glides down
Post Edited:2007-07-03 14:15:20

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Boken

tom looked at the screen.

"here come the inmates."

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Octagon Freak

Freak walked in his shackles and the chains clanking along the ground. There was a guard both in front of, and behind him. The guard in the back was slacking a little, and Freak kicked forward, pulling the guard closer. The guard whacked him in the back with his nightstick. "It's a good thing we have these power nullifying shackles. This one's a pain." Freak grunted, and continued walking. They stopped at the front gate and waited for the warden. Freak looked up, and said, "You kill one person, and burn their house, and you get 2 lives. That's unfair if you ask me."
Post Edited:2007-07-03 18:40:37

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Octagon Freak

Post Deleted.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Boken

Tom walked out to the gate

"so this is one of the scum who is gonna die here, or maybe live. i don't know. the question is can you survive boy? though him in the with the rest of them. leave the shackles on. that way we can see how he can work with out powers, remember freak i hold you life im my hands."

tom punched him in the face

"give me the key. now listen freak if you can find the key you can free your self and have a chance here."

tom loaded a gun and put the key on the muzzel. he sot the gun but instead of destroying the key he propelled it toward the middle of the island. he was laughing as they though him into the island prison.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Mighty Thor

spidy land on ground and sense people around him but what he didn't sense was venom who was working for boken and attack him and knock him down and then people put on a power disruptor on his chains and lock him up and put a virus in costume so the costume doesn't work and he arrived at the front gate and woke up.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Octagon Freak

Freak got smashed into the wall of his cell. After he got up, he looked around, and noticed the room was empty. He was alone, and sat on the ground. A prisoner across from him laughed at the fresh meat. "Hey boy, how ya doin? I'm Ricky, but, not like you need to know. You'll be dead 'afore supper time! HA!" He laughed, and went over to his bed. Freak sat there, and looked at his shackles. "I wish I could get these damn things off of me."

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By iSHADOW

ishadow hears all of this commotion in his cell but doesnt care and drinks the wine hes been fermenting in his toilet. hes been here forever but doesnt remember exactly how long ago it was or what brought him here. (he was blacked out at the time)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler awoke to find himself on the floor of a military chopper and at the business end of an AR-15 assault rifle. "What the $#@! is going on?" His question was answered with a blow to the head right before he was dumped out of the chopper. Several heavily armed men came and immediately slapped the all to familiar shackles on his ankles and wrists. He couldn't see it but he could smell the salt in the air,

"There's water near by" he thought to himself. Then the world went black, someone obviously didn't want him to see where they were going.

Welcome to your new home convict said one of the men.

The shackles were removed and he was tossed in a dark damp cell. As Gambler rubbed his wrists he could see several other prisoners, each in there own cell. Whatever this was it wasnt death row.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Boken

Tom cackeled evilly in his office.

"i remember a time where i hunted noobs, now i get the pleasure of seeing them executed before my eyes. excellent. guard i want you to bring me three prisioners."

the guards did and when they did tom gave them the signal to kill them.

OOC: the guards are ruthless, avoid at all costs.

Nny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Nny

Nny had finally been caught. Not that it was hard-in fact, he'd tried to get the attention of the cops for a good two weeks before they noticed him.

"Honestly, they must be idiots!"

'We know, Johnny,' says one of the many voices in his head. 'They wouldn't have noticed if you held up a blood-spattered sign reading "I'm a serial killer"!'

"I did hold up a blood-spattered sign reading 'I'm a serial killer', Nailbunny. Twice. In the middle of the local police station the last time."

'Oh yeah . . . I remember that,' says a second voice. 'That was fun!'

'Can we go now? We've shown how sorry we are by giving ourselves up, so lets get out of here and then kill ourselves,' a third adds.

"I'm not going to kill myself, D-Boy . . . and I think fun is irrelevant, Meat. You know that."

'Live a little! Your emotions are much too pent up,' Meat replies sulkily.

A fourth voice laughs. 'I say we get out of here and them kill that @$$hole who laughed at you when you got arrested. Remember him?'

Nny thinks about this, and his buzzing firework display of a mind approves. "Yeah, I like that idea . . . now then, how do we do that?"
Post Edited:2007-07-03 18:46:12

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Octagon Freak

Freak looked up as more prisoners came in. He thought he noticed someone in the cell directly in front of his. "Gambler, is that you? Can you hear me? Or am I wasting my breath?" Ricky laughed. "I see you have a friend here. Well, I'll bury you two together after supper, how's that sound?" Octagon glared. "I don't think you have anything on us."

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Mighty Thor

god dame spidy fell into a cell and thought he heard gambler and octty and said "gambler and octty is that you"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler recognized the voice, it was Octagon Freak. They had severed time together up in Folsom a couple years back.

"Where you able to see anything before they brought you down here? I could smell salt water, if there's water there's a boat and if there's a boat there's a way out."

Gambler had a feeling that what ever this place was it wasn't a reprieve, he had been on death row and they dont let you walk from that.

"When the guards come back.....we take em."

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon leaned forward and tried to get a look at the person talking to him. "Umm, it depends, who're you?" He looked back over to Gambler, rolled his eyes, and sat back down on his bed.

"Well Gambler, I saw that we're on some kinda island. They threw the damn key to these shackles in the middle of the jungle, so that's my first priority. Really, that's all I saw. There isn't much to look at. I'm not so sure I can take the guards without my powers, but I could try. How're we going to get out of our cells?"
Post Edited:2007-07-03 19:20:08

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The Mighty Thor

its spidy dude

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Boken

tom got on the inter-com

"hello scum. this is warden tom dark telling you that escape from death row island is not gonna happen, but i shall allow one the dream of escaping with there lives. you are in stage one of a three stage plan. stage one is to kill eachother untill there are only ten left."

the celings of the cells or walls opened up.

"those tunnuls are shoot to the destination you will start in. if you can make it to the middle of the jungle you may have the chance to get a sowrd a pistel or a crobar. there are only three of each wepon. this is the ultament game of survival people. so keep you friends close and your enemies closer."
Post Edited:2007-07-03 19:29:08

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By iSHADOW

shadow heres some psycho talking to himself in the cell next to him. he wish he heard voices too its been a while since hes had a drinking buddy. shadow thinks to himself, "if i dont get out of here soon im gonna end up as loony as mr. maniac over here." maniac. the word rang a bell for some reason.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon put his ear to the wall. "Hey Spidey, yeah, I hear you now. What do you think about breaking out of here? What's your condition, are you ok?" Freak remembered that, and inspected himself, and the only thing wrong with him was that he had a bruise from where the guard had hit him, and a spot on his chin where the warden and punched him. "How bout you Gambler, are you ok?"

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The Mighty Thor

well some how venoms here and beat me pretty bad and the took a wack at me and my suit has a virus so i can't use it for another cople of minutes but yea i'm fine and i'm for the idea so allies?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The wall in Gambler's cell separated and revealed the opening to a tunnel. Gambler crouched down and began to make his way toward the small spek of light at the end. Palm trees and tall grass where everywhere, the tunnel had led him deep into the heart of the jungle. He quickly grabbed a broken tree branch and began walking.
Post Edited:2007-07-03 19:32:04

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The Mighty Thor

spidy got out to and saw gambler and his suit started to work again and uses his waldoes to break the chain and his powers are back and went to gambler and said "are we allies"

Nny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Nny

Nny sees Shadow looking at him.

"WHAT??? Goddamn it, I am not a zoo animal to be stared at like that!!! . . . I don't suppose you can get us out of here, can you? I know where they put my daggers, but I can't get out! Promise I won't hurt you, no matter what Mr. Eff thinks."

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By iSHADOW

shadowdoesnt really know what to think of this guy. hes obviosly unstable. he isnt sure he wants to know who mr. elf is either. but even insane friends are better than no friends in a place like this.

shadow reaches into his alcohol filled toilet and pulls out a key.

"i was just thinkin. look if you can keep mister elf under control, me and you can get out of here. judging by everything thats goin on, i dont think my plan of gettin wasted and enjoying my free bed and meals is gonna work so well."

"lets go get those daggers and get these things off our necks"

Nny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Nny

"Sure!"

As soon as he is let out, Nny heads towards the jail's kitchen. In a closet is two blades somewhere between daggers and swords in size. There are also several bloodstained notebooks, a swiss army knife, and for some reason a stuffed rabbit head. He takes these as well.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28  Edited By Forever

Forever had not been shocked to awake alone in a cell, though he had no memory of what had led to his capture. He sat in silence, contemplating his situation. He did not even listen as his cellmate droned on and on about... well who knows? Surely Forever did not. Not until he had felt the man's hands on his back, pulling at his clothes. Thought turned to action. Action turned to violence. Anger turned to rage. When he regained control of himself, he slowly pulled his blood soaked thumbs from the eye sockets of a man whose face he had never looked at and whose voice was now only a distant memory.

His cell door had opened and he had listened closely to what the warden had said. He looked at the dead body on the floor and thought, "One..."

His shackles eliminated any chance of using his powers so he had to be careful. He walked slowly down the tunnel and then melted silently into the jungle.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Boken

warden tom sees there action on a hidden camera. the are all over the island so he can't see who ever and what ever he wants.

"so there trying to escape hmm well the guards will take care of them."

the guards enter the room

NamelessGuard #1 "Freeze suckas."

the guards were armed with a night stick, pistol, power nullifying handcuffs and a spray can full of anti power spray. the spray lasts a half hour while you need to remove the cuffs inorder to gain your powers back.

NamelessGuard #2 "make another move and we'll spray ya with this stuff that takes away powers. make a move scum."

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By iSHADOW

while nny's looking for his knives and mumbling to himself, shadow finds a bottle of cooking cherry, some whiskey, and an electric meat carver. he takes a gigantic swig of whiskey and almost kills the bottle because hes gonna need it for what hes going to let this psycho do.

"you know, people usually keep rabbits feet."

shadow shows nny the meat carver and his eyes light up.

"take this and get this damn collar off me."

shadow was thinking of telling nny to be careful but he wasnt sure how he was gonna interperet a request like that.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Boken

OOc: dude didn't you read the guards are in the room.

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By iSHADOW

Post Deleted.

Nny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Nny

Nny grinned.

"Nailbunny agrees that I shouldn't hurt you, by the way," he says, holding up the rabbit head. On closer inspection Shadow sees that there is, indeed, a nail through it. "And I trust him."

He cuts his own collar off. As soon as he does so, the rabbit head starts to move.

'It's good to have a body again,' Nailbunny says. 'Without your powers we're just headvoices. With them, we are strong.'

"I know. Although I for one am very glad that EFF, D-BOY, and MEAT are stuck back at home. Having them wandering around here would be a problem."

By this point, Nny has let go of the head, which now floats in midair by his side. 'Guards are here.'

Nny grins madly and tries to cut a guard's head off.
Post Edited:2007-07-03 21:51:34

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By iSHADOW

shadow was actually relieved by the guards interrupting what an extremely odd dialogue. one of them knocked his whiskey over and broke the bottle.

"you better have more on you or im gonna shove that bottleneck down your throat"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Ghostshell

spiderman0409 says:

"spidy got out to and saw gambler and his suit started to work again and uses his waldoes to break the chain and his powers are back and went to gambler and said "are we allies""

Gambler looked at Spidey, he wasnt sure if he had gotten his powers back or not, if so he wouldnt be much of a match with no weapons. "Sure kid just let me take a crap real quick." Gambler went off into the bush's, taking his boat lace he tied it to the bush giving it a tug every couple of feet before disappearing deeper into the woods. Gambler's implants gave him above normal attributes like heightened stealth, stamina, agility, quickness, and speed. Taking some of the larger leaves he crafted himself some camouflage. Blending in to the jungle a lay motion less.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Gambler says:

"spiderman0409 says:
"spidy got out to and saw gambler and his suit started to work again and uses his waldoes to break the chain and his powers are back and went to gambler and said "are we allies""
Gambler looked at Spidey, he wasnt sure if he had gotten his powers back or not, if so he wouldnt be much of a match with no weapons. "Sure kid just let me take a crap real quick." Gambler went off into the bush's, taking his boat lace he tied it to the bush giving it a tug every couple of feet before disappearing deeper into the woods. Gambler's implants gave him above normal attributes like heightened stealth, stamina, agility, quickness, and speed. Taking some of the larger leaves he crafted himself some camouflage. Blending in to the jungle a lay motion less."

spidy says okay

ooc what are you doing
Post Edited:2007-07-03 22:06:28

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Boken

NamelessGuard #1: "the warden does not wish you harm, drop the weapons and procede to the jungle. resistance is futile."

NamelessGuard #2: "ya if you don't cooperate we'll spray, ya kick ass, then leave you for dead in the middle of the jungle."

Nny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Nny

Nny flips open the blade of his Swiss army knife and jabs it into one guard's eye. "Who said I need powers to kill weaklings like you? I've beat tougher with my eyes closed. And without weapons, for that matter." He spins and kicks the other guard's legs out from under him.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The Mighty Thor

spidy goes through the jungle where gambler went and uses his spidy sense to find him and close his eyes and see him through spidy sense and stands up and gambler sees spidy and spidy says "stand up and get read for a fight.

Nny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Nny

"What part of 'I can beat you unarmed and powerless with my eyes closed' do you not understand?" says Nny. "And what does he want, anyway?"

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Boken

NamelessGuard #1: "once again the warden wants you out in the jungle. every so often there is a shipment of weapons. so drop the weapons and leave now. consider this the ultimant test of strenth nny."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler stands and charges at Spidey. "Is this what you want, so be it." Gambler threw a series of rights and lefts followed by a reverse heel kick aimed at Spideys head.

Nny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Nny

Nny glares. "These are mine! I've had them for years, and if you try to takes them I will gut you and pour salt in the wound and then hang you from a meat hook and then cut off your limbs and then sew them back on just so I can cut them off again and then burn your hair off and then cut your eyes out and make you eat them and then . . ."

(OOC: You get the picture.)
Post Edited:2007-07-03 22:20:16

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The Mighty Thor

spidy is easily able to dodge seeing how he has his powers and gambler last kick is coming to his face and jumps behind him and punch his face but remebers he has no power so pull punch at last minute
Post Edited:2007-07-03 22:24:37

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Boken

NamelessGuard #1: "NNY listen those are the wrdens property look at the blade.

the guard points out the ingraving sayin property of death row island warden.

"Now Drop them and leave peacfully. you nives are probably in the jungle somewere."

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46  Edited By Forever

Trusting to his senses, Forever moved deeper and deeper into the jungle. He could not be certain with his powers gone, but he could feel no one nearby. He found a small river and traveled upstream. He stayed well away from the water, moving slowly through the dense underbrush. He knew that others would find the river and move towards it. He would rather spot them before they spotted him.

The sound of the river rose steadily. He could tell that he was not far from a lake and a waterfall that roared with sound as it dumped tons of water into the lake, feeding the small river along which he hid. He would not move too close to the waterfall too soon. While he was there his hearing would be useless and he had to make sure there was no one nearby before losing that sense. He melted deeper into the underbrush, crouching down and letting his senses take over for him.

Nny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Nny

"I also had a screwdriver, four gutting hooks, a handsaw, a corkscrew, three bottles of cherry soda, a hammer, a tranquilizer gun, lots of rope, and a taser. I'm getting them."

Nny glares at the guards, then rushes off to find his things.

He finds them fairly quickly: they were tossed into a pile by the prison entrance.

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By iSHADOW

after unsuccessfully searching the rest of the kitchen for any more bottles shadow is thoroughly pissed off and shoots a blade from his arms at each of the guards necks. he turns to nny.

"i think the scene here is dead lets get outside and see if theres anyone else that needs to be sliced up."

Nny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Nny

Nny grins his maddest grin from the doorway. "I think I like you, Shadow."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler saw something shining in the grass. It was a pistol with one shot, he slowly raised it to his head and spoke, "Aint life a trip." and pulled the trigger.

Gambler's body feel to the ground in a heap, dead.