• 89 results
#51 Posted by GL Bertron (3710 posts) - - Show Bio

GL Bertron saw the battle field ahead and drew slide his ring into place. His body became infused with Lantern eenergy and Sith force. The battle was closing in quickly on him, He could hear the cries of the enemy and comrades as they were killed. Ahead he saw a familiar face.

"Havok." Bertron slammed his landing into the ground, sending rocks and debris flying about him. "You exixtance ends here."

#52 Posted by Constantine (16127 posts) - - Show Bio

Havok placed Talon on the ground and stood up he looked GL in the eyes and said "bring it" havok new this will probably be his death point but he took it like a man picked up his sword and waited for an attack.

#53 Posted by GL Bertron (3710 posts) - - Show Bio

"May the honor of your warrior spirit bless this battlefield, and may the blood you shed bring happiness to my sword." Bertron uttered the traditional greeting of his people when they entered battle.

Bertron covered his body in a green glow and pointed his sword. The best offense would be to attack quickly and effectively, Bertron thought.

"Black Cat's Curse." Bertron lunged forward using his ring to boost his sword slash and running speed, closing the distance between him and Havok in less than a second.

#54 Posted by Constantine (16127 posts) - - Show Bio

"Same to you" havok said blocking Gl's sword with his own and rolled under Berton and went to plunge his sword into Berton's back.

#55 Posted by General Sylux (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Sylux Stood behind his army of vicsous alien killers who were armed with technology man had only begun to grasp (their main weapons for the average trooper include a Quantum assult cannon which is stronger than a blaster and fires faster and a photonic sythe which is mounted on their claws) and they were feirce and durable (they can take two hits from a hellfire missile and here is a pic of them ) they grunted something in a unintelligable language which if translated would say this "DEATH TO THE VV" shouted the Marauders from beyond the stars "Now My warriors attack the enemies of the sith show no mercy!!" ordered Sylux as the Troopers Charged towards the Zeffan regiments.

#56 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler saw Arrow take to the sky, as his attention was drawn away a VV soldier took advantage and struck Gambler in the back with a mase. Enraged, Gambler turned and with one hand used the force to push, while with the other he pulled, the soldier skeleton was ripped out of his body, the fleshy wrapping dropped to the ground as the skeleton hung in the air.

Gambler flung the remains in the air towards Arrow.

"If its my death you crave you must take it down here, with the rest of us."

#57 Posted by Walkingstone (10637 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sith warrior bared his teeth at her, letting out a soft growl. As they pushed against each other, she felt rocks from all around lift off of the ground and whiz straight at her head. Right at the last minute, her forcefield snapped up, the rocks falling uselessly to the ground. In rage, the Sith shoved her backwards, knocking her to the ground. She rolled just as he lifted his light saber high to cut her down and she brought her knife across his stomach. Blood erupted, drenching her in sticky liquid. She wiped it from her face as he slumped backwards and she leaned in to clean her knife on his cloak.

#58 Posted by General Sylux (264 posts) - - Show Bio

A space pirate trooper (Sylux's men's race are commonly called the space pirates or zebesians) Slashed a Zeffan troopers head off and blasted another dead and dodged a bazooka shot from another Zeffan trooper but was hit by a zeffan artillery shot and was blown away then at least 616 space pirate troopers rushed the zeffan regiment (which has about 100) and ripped it to shreds "DEATH TO ALL WHO OPPOSE US" Roared a space pirate in it's unintelligable language (which sounds like a series of tigerish roars and grunts).

#59 Posted by GL Bertron (3710 posts) - - Show Bio

Bertron felt the sword hit the back of his shield and grunted as the force of the blow shook through his body.

"Nicely done." Bertron grinned as he stood straight and turned towards Havok. "I was hoping to meet a great warrior. Now I'll stop holding back. The sixth sword style that I learned is the Death's Dance. You will the first to ever see it."

Bertron plunged his adamantium katana into the ground and created two green broad swords. He crossed the swords before his chest and shot forward, doing and X slash at the speed of an olympic sprinter.

#60 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

As the alien army charged a large black portal opened in front of them , The all ran straight into it, On the other end of the galaxy the portol reopend into a sun ten times stronger then the earths own sun, the heat was so strong it set the grass on fire back on earth.

Arrow clicked his fingers and the portal shut with a smile and a wink Arrow laughed at Sylux atempt of an attack and went back to waiting on gambler "God damn will that boy never learn".

The body gambler threw just missed Arrow , "Come up here and fight me like a ture sith Lord, I assume your powers allow you to fly " He said it with absloute mock , "Or do you not have your wings yet great lord."
Post Edited:2007-06-11 16:17:19

#61 Posted by General Sylux (264 posts) - - Show Bio

A freakishly large and powerful trooper apeared and it was covered in a blue and extremely radioactive material (their pic and they are about 15 feet tall and have a good class 30 strength but they are very rare) it roared and fired the artillery cannon mounted on it's shoulder wiping out an entire regiment of Zeffan troopers in a single hit and when some approached it it's claws flared with laser energy and slashed the foolish troopers to bits "Bring it on you pathetic troopers" roared the massive alien in it's strange language.

#62 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6439 posts) - - Show Bio

"Black Cat sreech, Claws of fire! Women's saddness, and men's weakness!"

Zaraki screamed as he chanted an incinerating spell. "Blast 87!"

The blast engulfed and destroyed the trooper.

Zaraki laughed and jumped from the trooper's burning body.

#63 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum saw a foolish robot opening portals and allowing in aliens on to the battle feild.

"troops move put" Spectrum roared .

He shot up into the air heaving his sword high into the air the went straight for the killer blow to slice off the robots head.

His hands charged with fire and ice just incase.

#64 Posted by Walkingstone (10637 posts) - - Show Bio

In the midst of the raging atrocities, Walkingstone rose to her feet, scanning the fighting. She took out a cloth and wiped her arms, dropping the blood soaked material to the field as she slid her knife away and reached to her right to unholster one of her guns. Sith all around her had taken notice of the death of their brother and they formed a circle, their light sabers casting a deathly sallow to their sunken cheeks. She stared at each in turn before lowering her weapon and waiting for them to attack.

#65 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

As Gambler ducked and spun out of the way of several attacks, he could hear Arrow mocking him, it had little affect, Gambler was now a Sith Lord and taunts had little affect. As a Sith he was enraged at all times. He then saw her, she had just struck down a Sith and was surrounded. She had been a VV for a long time, but left after the Great Magneto Wars. But now she was back. Gambler cut down a couple more VV making a path straight for her. "You should not have returned young one."
Post Edited:2007-06-11 16:31:20

#66 Posted by General Sylux (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Another Elite trooper (which is what the freakishly large trooper's are called) absorbed the blast by raising an energy shield and fired at Zaraki with his plasma artillery cannon "Energy attacks are simple to absorb with our shielding it's those damn physical projectiles that won't get absorbed" grunted the Elite trooper in it's language as it raised it's shield again (it covers it's hand and energy goes to the shield like a magnet though in order to attack they need to lower it) sylux was At the rear of the battlefield and had multiple Elite troopers and several battalion of flying and normal troopers gaurding him as well as a Platoon of unknown troopers "The Zeffan armies are begginning to falter" said a trooper stating the situation "Good now flying troopers hunt down the staggerers" ordered Sylux and when the Elite troopers detected spectrum they raised their shields.

#67 Posted by Walkingstone (10637 posts) - - Show Bio

"How could I not, Lord Gambler?" came the whispered response, barely audible over the screams of the battle. The sith bore down on her, she could feel their evil pour against her senses just as she felt her own but all she knew was indifference. They were holding back waiting for their leader and so she lifted her eyes and met Gambler's.

#68 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum flew over the robot melting them down using a burst of flames as hot as an exploding sun.

His coure stayed true and he went for the head.

#69 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Watching the batlle he opend a portol and steped into it , Arrow was gone a small card floated down in front of gambler , it was the Ace of spades the card he had used to kill Arrow for the first time ,ON it was written " You saved me once and I have just saved you" with that the portal closed .

#70 Posted by General Sylux (264 posts) - - Show Bio

The elite pirates absorbed the flames and sent a artillery plasma cannon shot flying at spectrum and Sylux simply said "You are a fool you cannot hope to defeat the elite pirates for all energy attacks are useless against the shields and they are attracted to the shields to be absorbed as fuel for their plasma artillery cannons" Mocked Sylux as the Elite Pirates Fired their Cannons like madmen however they were more accurate then madmen far more accurate.

#71 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf charged into action. He powered up his Saberstaff and whirled it around with a loud humming sound.

He jumped up and sliced downwards, cutting a miscellaneous VV member in half. He flipped and landed a few feet away from Gambler.

"Did I miss anything!?"

#72 Posted by General Sylux (264 posts) - - Show Bio

"Not at all" said an Elite pirate who was next to Cyro "Infact the fun is just getting started" said the elite pirate as it bashed the helmets of two unfourtunate Zeffan troopers together so hard that it shattered their helmets causing them to suffocate.

#73 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo looked at the Elite Pirate with a bit on confusion. Without looking away he forced pushed a VV into the path of another VV's gun. "And who might you be?"

Cryo lept up and allowed two VV members to crash into each other, then Cryo stabbed them both with his Saber.

#74 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler glanced down at the card and then back at Stone.

"They have abandoned you, they have left you here to die. I told you, the old ways are gone, Magneto is dead, you owe the VV nothing. I offer this to you one time, join me, become my apprentice and learn the ways of the Dark Side."

Gambler held out his hand. "Take it."
Post Edited:2007-06-11 16:48:10

#75 Posted by General Sylux (264 posts) - - Show Bio

"I am one of the Elite members of Sylux's recruited army he said that if we help him we can have our peice of this solar system" said the elite trooper as he smashed a dozen zeffan troopers with his shockwave generator (it creates a firery shockwave that has the shockwave force of one ton of TNT but it doesn't harm allies) "Well if this is the best the VV zeffan army can bring well they better start running" said the Elite pirate as he threw a Zeffan trooper away like a rag doll.

#76 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum looked into the air and saw Arrow flee,

"coward" he sneered.

Spectrum stood in front of Sylux all his cyborg scum dead it was just him and Spec's now.

#77 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

All of a sudden Sylux body began to shake his head popped off then his legs and arms , Slowly he expolded into a million piece adn al his troops died , In a river of red .

#78 Posted by Darkchild (42964 posts) - - Show Bio

I will take all of your traitorous dogs out.

DC lunges into the fight using the sword of heaven and creating another sword

DC lunges and takes out a few grunts out and in the midst of battle saw the man once known as Cryo wolf

"CRYO YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR BETRAYAL!!"

and in an instant he was in front of Darth Lupus

"SO old friend is this going to be quick or are you going to be difficult"

#79 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

"Oh," Cryo said walking over to this 'Elite Pirate',"So you're not A Sith. Ok."

Cryo swirled his saber staff and drove it into the Pirate's chest.

"If you are not one of us then you do not have a place in this war." He said, leaned up close. He pulled his saberstaff from the pirate and watched him fall to the ground. Cryo's force feeding added the priate's pain to his own Strength.

"Yum. Pirate Pain." Cryo laughed and cut off a VV grunts head.

Then DC appeared in front of him. "I'll be difficult. I don't know how you'll be to defeat though." Cryo backflipped backwards and swirled his Saberstaff.
Post Edited:2007-06-11 16:54:09

#80 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

gambler slowly left the war.

#81 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

"oh for..." Spectrum cursed "must have been my good looks" He smirked.

He looked around for another enemy only to see Gambler talking to Stone,

"NO" he screamed he shot over to the pair

"Stone im here dont listen to him hes playing mind games with you"

#82 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

OCC if you want to continue this rpg let me know but I think it is dead thanks to someone, I will blow up the world if there are no more post in the next five mins.

Arrow

#83 Posted by Darkchild (42964 posts) - - Show Bio

DC walks up to Cryo but as he is walking a grunt walks in front of him

Grunt: I will never let you pass, you will need get to Lupus over my dead body.

DC

Done!

And DC runs up to the grunt and picks him up by the neck.

"Your loyalty is admirable but it is for naiught since your master doesnt care.

And DC cuts the grunt in half and continues his way towards Cryo

#84 Posted by Darkchild (42964 posts) - - Show Bio

i would lve to continue it but since gambler is leaving because SYLUX is and A$$HOLE

then we can both blow the world up alright

#85 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo watched as DC killed some random Sith grunt. "Well. I'm scared." He said sarcastically.

He depowered his Saberstaff and placed it in his jacket. He held his hands up and said,"No Lightsaber, just our powers."

#86 Posted by Darkchild (42964 posts) - - Show Bio

occ:well it looks like sturn f'd up another one better clear it were gonna make it go boom since im out and so is gambler were theirs no leaders in the fight

#87 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo then sensed something was up, his Sith reflexes telling him something was about to go wrong. He leapt over DC and over every one else who stood in his way.

He managed to get to the Siths armory and to an escape pod. He jumped inside and blasted off, fleeing the impending danger and saving his life.

OoC: There goes another one.

#88 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow appeared in the middle of the sun,as smile on his face he winked "Lights out " He clicked his fingers and with that the sun exploded ,

Destorying everything around it earth the moon the milky way , after everthing settled all that remained in the dark was , A smile and a laugh.

#89 Posted by Constantine (16127 posts) - - Show Bio

Havok quickly contained himself with magic energy making a shield he done the same around other VV as he watched the world die