DarkKnightDetective vs Anthony_Stark (Closed RP)

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_
No Caption Provided

I am waiting now for the face of this corrupt government, as he flies to attack Malcolm Press, C.E.O of Press Industries, protestor against the Stark movement, me. The whole purpose of that stunt was to draw him out and force him to come to my city. I am going to show the world who he really is whether I win or lose. This isn't a battle for freedom, one that must be won through fists. This is a battle for the truth, which doesn't need to be won through violence, I will make him pay for the lies that he has fed the good people, I will enlighten them like the philosophers and start a revolution against the corrupt power and shatter every brick in their walls even if it costs me everything I have.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Myrmidon_
No Caption Provided

Tony arrived in Gothic City, fully prepared for battle, his suit was now fully charged and combat ready, the Peak serum and Nano-Bots in place stabilizing his core and internal environment, He simply flew into the air above the city and emitted a sound that would be heard throughout the entire area.

"THE GOTHIC KNIGHT IS UNDER ARREST FOR TREASON" This was to simply lure the man out for a fight, before he captured him.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark:

"I don't think so". He jumped speeds which would be difficult for most meta-humans to dodge and executed a flying back kick with the strength of 40 tons. He wasn't playing with Stark, It only took him one second to glance at Stark's armor and have full knowledge of the schematics and what his next move was going to be. This information will be useful for his contigency plans for a more effective and quicker take down. This isn't going to be an easy fight for the Gothic Knight.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkknightdetective:

Horizon spoke at less than 1/6th of a second into Starks accelerated mind -

"Attacking in-coming from behind,Prepare for impact resistors"

Upon Horizon saying this, the suit charged up its shielding, absorbing 2/3rd's of the damage the suit was smashed forward, fling into the ground before Peak used his repulsion units to stabilize himself in mid-air and halt his fall like he was doing a mid-air press-up. Turning back around towards the Gothic Knight, the Suit had survived the attack with nothing more than a little denting, that was swiftly snapped back into place by the Peak serum and Nano-bots working in unison.

Peak charged up his Repulsion unit's in his hands, he spoke to the Gothic Knight.

No Caption Provided

"Surrender, Or face lethal force" If the man did not surrender, Stark would fire two repulsion blasts at the man, strong enough to topple a tank, but not strong enough to kill him, only cause massive damage and possibly KO.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@anthony_stark:

"Make me laugh again". Press threw multiple smoke bombs around the area, he knew that wouldn't stop him from seeing him but it would buy him a second, and that was all he needed. He instantly sprinted to cover behind one of the cracked walls of Gothic city, he had come prepared with a gadget which could really mess with his suit, not just his suit but anyone's But now it wasn't the time to use it, the next move was critical. "Tell me Stark. Do you like being a puppet? Do you enjoy having someone's hand up your a$$?” That should hit a nerve for a narcissist like him.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkknightdetective:

Tony folded his arms as he engaged his infrared vision, ultraviolet and simply particle vision, enabling his suit to distinguish between targets and not be confused by other objects, now to a normal suit Tony would now have to see in infrared for example - But beacuse of the technological prowess in the suit,it converted all sight into normal standard "visible light" from the EM spectrum back into his eyes, so he could now see clearly everything that was going on as if their was no smoke even though the suit was not looking in normal vision, simply making his brain think he was, this technology was one of the best. The Gothic knight was simply outmatched.

The suit tracked the Knight as he attempted to escape, Tony spoke "Stupid" his shoulder mounted missile pod opened, firing 12 individual missiles all flying at Mach 2 at the man, upon impact they would each - have enough explosive power to blow up a small office, the simple Mach 2 speed would also turn a normal human into a pile of blood. Tony had told his ally he would not kill the man, Tony was not going to kill him, if these attacked he would simply inject him with Peak serum and rejuvenate him.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@anthony_stark:

"Or are you the one that doctored the NSA tapes? I bet they made you do it didn't they? And you obeyed like a good little American son."Unlike what most people believe. TV can teach you something, you can learn that for example Stark has always been egotistical and always tries to prove himself above others, which is why I decided to watch most of his interviews in order to get a full psychological analysis on him. The Gothic Knight jumped out of the 6 story building to dodge the attack, then he fired multiple mini-missiles at him and used his grapple gun to stop his fall to land on a car. He then called his jet by pressing the left button on his gauntlet and set it on attack mode. It would arrive in five minutes and buy him a few seconds.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkknightdetective: "You know, Maybe if I was never backing the Registration act we could have been allies, we could have been part of keeping justice in America, enforcing it, a justice league or a squad that avenged the wrongs that were done in the world, I still see this vision - I hope, after all of this is over, we can move on and put our differences aside, and see our similarities, we both want to help people - I have helped millions with my medical work, you seem to forget that" Firing flares to counter the missiles they were easily avoided, Stark had Horizon scan the area and make him aware a jet was being called, he would plan to intercept this at Mach 5 and smash into it, destroying it.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: That's right keep talking. "Sorry, but I don't buy it. A man that wants to help people doesn't destroy another's carreer to save his own skin. In my book you are just like the rest of them. The only difference is that they painted you a hero.". The jet arrived and started firing bullets at Stark from behind. His suit would alert him but it would be very difficult for Stark to dodge both attacks. While this was happening Dark Vengeance used his grappel gun to get on top of the destroyed building. He quickly ran with all his speed and jumped to where Peak was flying, in mid-air he had taken out two mini-mines from his belt which he was going to attempt to place on Stark.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkknightdetective: "She was trying to destroy mine" Stark suddenly got angry, this man, this Knight was the most pathetic person he had ever fought, assuming that he knew about Stark, assuming to know what the pressure of the world on your shoulders was like, Stark screamed at him "WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE? WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE THAT IS SO GOOD IN THIS WORLD HUH? NOTHING! YOU ARE ALL SO QUICK TO JUDGE, BUT ALL YOU DO IS FIGHT! HAVE YOU SEEN THE DYING FACES OF OVER 10000 US TROOPS? NO! DON'T JUDGE ME UNTIL YOU HAVE WALKED IN MY FOOTSTEPS! NAIVE IGNORANT --" He was cut off by a sudden jolt of bullets hitting his head, this was not at-all serious, he could take tank shells to the head, however stark was caught unaware by a sudden sticking of two mines on his body, at exactly the same speed the man had planted them Stark attempted to grab the man by the neck with 100 tons of pressure, and hold him, letting the mines explode killing the Knight hopefully or injuring him (while taking the explosive damage himself), however if the grab did not work, he would create a negative magnetic energy around himself blasting the mines off his body like two magnets repelling off each-other. Either of his plans would hopefully work.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@anthony_stark:

The Gothic Knight purposely let Stark grab him by the neck and spoke with a cocky smirk on his face "Well I am about to stop you aren't I?". The mines caused a tiny explosion and released nano-cannibals that could chew through anything; He had created them a while back in case he ever had to fight a idiot in a power-armor who was just too strong to defeat, so when Stark announced that he wanted to take enforce the mata-human community he was already prepared. The only way to stop the nano-cannibalswas if he specifically said the secret word.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkknightdetective:

Stark had grabbed the knight with over 100 tons worth of pressure in his metal hands, this was strong enough to simply and easily shatter diamond, strong enough with even a microsecond to snap a normal humans neck, and Stark was putting his all into squeezing the Knights neck, if he even allowed the squeeze to happen at this strength for a second it would have the raw force to kill him instantly. During this squeeze had had also been performing a move simultaneously sending millions of little Nano-bots though his hand onto the Knight that had corrosive properties, not fatal but enough to render most technology useless, they would take a few seconds to activate but once they were it was like a swarm of ants on-top of you, a single ant would be around a million nano-bots, and it was like a colony of ants were crawling from his hand towards the knights neck like water running down a stream without end. The Nano-Bots would search and destroy all electronic systems on the Knight.

This battle however had proven that great minds think-alike, The Knight had attacked with the same move attempting to destabilize Starks Armour as they were fixed in the air, Upon this ingenious attack that the Knight had done, that had even impressed Horizon the AI the counter-measures against such moves was put into effect, instantly millions of counter-defensive Peak-Nano-Bots came out from the suit and attached themselves onto the attacking bots, attempting to take them over like a host and render them useless, this was further facilitated by a defending Source Particle defense, these Source particles would locate the very microscopic structural integrity of the invading nano-bots and render them useless by disrupting their molecular bonds, the last defense would be the "Nerx" Pill that stark had ingested for these types of defense, This pill gave Stark an underlying Armour called "Crypto-Artificer armor" that could be called much-like his Peak serum suit, but this Armour could be used as an incognito defense in-conjunction with his standard Armour to create an adaptable and resourceful defense against moves like this.

The Crypto Armour started to change its properties to become resistant to these invading Nano-Bots, changing so fast and rapidly, changing its own density without a pause the invading Nano-Bots would find it almost impossible to eat though, coupled with this suits healing properties where it could regenerate almost instantly combined with the defenses that had been taken before hand the invading cannibalistic attack had been thwarted as the combined Nerx,Nano-Bot and Source particle defense made an almost impenetrable defense against molecular destabilization or simply being "eaten" by Nano-Bots.

Stark then awaited the results of his combined squeeze and Nano-Bots attack against the Knight.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@anthony_stark:

There was no time left, no more battles of wit, It was do or die. The Knight's neck was broken but he wasn't knocked out thanks to him being able to control his pain receptors. He knew that Stark was going to release the nano-bots like he had predicted at the beginning of the fight, so when he made the jump he already had the gadget in his hand. The gadget is a taser, but unlike most tasers it releases anti-energy or protons instead of electrons which when colliding with electrons the result would be a release of energy or so to speak a explosion. Electrons which Stark's suit contained. With all his speed he attempted to tase Peak's chest piece with the gadget. God bless pain receptors and back up hearts he thought to himself as he did this, because things were looking painful for Stark.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkknightdetective:

Nuclear fusion? Or perhaps particle displacement? Maybe either of these had possibly been the initiator of a 0.05 megaton thermonuclear explosion that was destined to explode and destiny the recent vicinity, totally destroying the Gothic city. Stark was unaware why a man like the Knight was have attempted such a move, he had for some reason attacked Starks Chest-piece with an electron displacement attack, any formidable scientist would know displacing a miniature particle accelerator like that alone would cause a 0.1 megaton nuclear explosion, doing so would be suicidal. This explosion would destroy the entire city of Gothic, however - Stark was a hero above all things, a hero that was foreshadowed to protect millions and that is what his next-move would be.

Stark realized was was going to happen as he s suspended the Knight in mid-air using a magnetic field, before activating the perception filters in his brain that slowed down time over 50x more than usual this coupled with the processing power of Horzion gave Stark enough time to think and formulate a plan, instantly he ripped ripped the reactor out of his chest as he grabbed it with his hands, it was going to blow at any second, the raw shock-waves from the immense pressure build-up had tore away the sleek black and yelloe paint-job on his suit revealing the undercoating layer of red and yellow, the suit started to rip apart as he attempted to put over 500% power ( utilizing his overdrive mode ) into activating a gravitational and magnetic field containing the thermonuclear explosion that was waiting to happen, he could feel his suit being ripped apart as he concentrated and concentrated making the shields stronger and stronger. Stark knew this was not going to work, it was only about 10 seconds away from exploding, He looked at the Gothic knight who was suspended in mid-air and spoke with haste and no care for if the man replied.

"This is your fault" He said with venom coated words as he touched the Knight, teleporting him away out of harms way, Stark then closed his eyes as he felt the immense pressure of the nuke failing to be contained, it started too collapse in on itself beacuse of this. Stark suddenly teleported away as he was suddenly in the upper atmosphere of the earth, He opened his hand as the nuke went off in mid-air above the planet, Stark then teleported away back to Gothic city, he lay on the cold floor with his suit at 2% power, He croaked as he attempted to call Horizon, but he fell out cold...However he had just saved over a million peoples lives..he hoped the Gothic Knight would remember this as Horizon teleported Stark away back to Peak Tower.

No Caption Provided

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@anthony_stark:

The Gothic Knight was teleported away to the roof of a building, his neck as broken and his suit was almost destroyed thanks to the nano-bots. Everything had gone according to plan, there were other ways in which he could have beaten Stark but this one sent a message. He would endanger millions of lives including him-self's to win a battle, a quality which some might think admirable and some might think cold, but morality did not matter not in war. The only thing that matters is defeating your enemy, a task which he had accomplished. His sidekick should be here in a few minutes with the car, he needed some time to heal.