[ CVnU: Team ] COURT OF ARCANI

• 128 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Kratesis

@Figaro: Slowly she arches a platinum brow, elegantly framing violet eyes. "The war of the mutant against the human of course. What could be more divine then our righteous struggle for liberty?"

Figaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Figaro

@Kratesis: "Rightous? HAHAHAHA. Whatever fills your pleasure centers lady, I am here to have an outlet for my needs. If it means taking down some mutant haters so be it, in the eyes of those who watch. We will be judged on our lives as a whole, not random actions."

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Kratesis

@Figaro: For a moment she pondered killing him for the sin of disrespect. Computerized cruelty crawls about inside her exotic eyes. But she elected against it, for it would serve little purpose aside from a brief moment of enjoyment. Her cause required she sacrifice such things in the name of victory for all mutant kind.

Besides he would provide valuable assistance in their battle. Such men were not to be disposed of lightly. "That will do then."

Figaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Figaro

@Kratesis: Watching as her body shows motions towards action he looks her over and holds up a finger "Now now, I thought your thinking of Rightousness was entertaining. Not the goal, I believe that the all holy" he shivers at the word holy "Has a goal set in mind, now do I believe it to be humans vs mutants to rule the world.....No. But doesnt mean Im not going to kick dad in the balls for the hell of it, he forsake me when I was at my worst. Now I shall show him how I rise when the light was shown...."

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Kratesis

@Figaro: "We can agree to disagree each for our own reasons." After all she had no desire to convert everyone. Such a goal was futile, pointless, unachievable. No, her goals were real in the here and now.

Dreams of the mutant paradise.. those would be build on such small and practical goals.

Figaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Figaro

@Kratesis: He twitched slightly grabbing his jacket cuff, a bit of Myst still on it he sucks on it getting a small high. Chuckling like an idiot he slams his finger into a jagged rock, blood drips rapidly from his finger tip. Soon a small sword forms from the blood, he licks it and the blade slices his tongue as more blood falls. Looking to Krat he smiles "Wanna have a duel, I'm bored."

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Kratesis

@Figaro: Slowly she arches her brows at him. Many sought to make their names in battle against her. Some she obliged, some she did not. In this case she would.

"Very well." Turning her gaze back to the display screen. "Attack when ye are ready."

Figaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Figaro

@Kratesis: (totally just drifted off will continue this tomorrow. Nite)

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Kratesis

@Figaro: [ Hehe, I'm beat too! See you tomorrow :-) ]

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

With silent satisfaction Strigidae returned to the nest, the group having successfully realized their mission, for the most part. This one was a small cave in Hokkaido, nestled right under a waterfall, and her personally preferred nest.  Here she began mentally reviewing the mission from her side, to clean up her suit and wounds sustained from an energy explosion gone wrong.

The_Noir_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By The_Noir_Rose

I'm in, obviously :)

Avatar image for connor_st_jaimes
Connor_St_Jaimes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Connor_St_Jaimes

Connor slowly crept up the walls of the local Nest, the COA had been a thorn in everyone's side as of late. An he was getting paid alot of money to keep them stranded and alone, if he didn't kill them he would make their lives difficult.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku
@Connor_St_Jaimes
No rest for the weary.  

The security cameras planted around the nest alerted Shiho to the foreign presence around the nest just as she was prepping to make some repairs to suit and equipment. The press of a single button opened up a hole in the wall to the outside, which would lead through a tunnel, and should he keep going, would spit him out right on the other side of the cave in the room, just across from her, facing backwards of the proper entrance.
Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Amaranth

Alone in a secluded Nest Amaranth works through his daily training ritual. The dim lights of the hidden cave system illuminate his tremendous frame as he presses a twelve hundred pound bar.. over and over. He has no spotter, this weight is no challenge just a way to keep himself toned.

Working through several other equally impressive lifts before walking down the metal platform to a set of thick pads against the stone walls of the cave.

Thunderously powerful blows fall like rain, a hurricane of stone shattering strikes. The lights sway and flicker, and dust falls from the roof.

He sticks with the basics today. To many advanced fighters let the fundamentals slip in favor of their mystical techniques, but not Amaranth. A house was only as strong as its foundation.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Ishin

@Amaranth_Strix: Ominously, a single seemingly irrelevant crow lands on a surface nearby the window. However, its multi-colored eyes perhaps gave away the identity to one who's perception is truly exceptional. "My friend, I am here for a proposal", indeed, Impero's supposed alliance with Kratesis was soon to experience an alteration.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

Gets all excited

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Ishin

@_Strigidae_: LOL

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Amaranth

@Impero: He stops his flurry of strikes and turns toward the crow. A talking bird struck him as exceptionally exotic.

Long legs carry his superhumanly large form to the window. "Very well, what might that be?"

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Ishin

@Amaranth_Strix: His metaphysical quasi-telepathic control over one of his Shinwa-Sei crow was limited at such an international distance, he would need to be quick. "An alliance with your organization and my clan. I sense an impending division in my clan for reasons I will keep undisclosed until further notice. Keep in mind that you'll be gaining immense firepower should you accept".

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Amaranth

@Impero: "Mmm.." He ponders for a moment. He was not the leader of the Arcani, but long experience had taught him to seize opportunity when it was available. "I cannot promise unlimited aid as our resources are stretched thin, however I can promise the assistance of the Arcani shall fall to your side in your clans internal struggles." After all the firepower the Impero and his allies could provide was impressive.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Ishin

@Amaranth_Strix: "I'm sure the Keijijo division will happen. But I will have half, if not most of the clan on my side. I am their undisputed messiah. But as it stands my friend, you, like I... we are not ordinary people", he paused, choosing to appear in person, relying on metaphysical means to switch locations with the crow as he appears before Amaranth. "We are superior to them as far as evolution is concerned. My help is not for equality. It is to destroy them".

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Amaranth

@Impero: "True enough." He rumbled, his gravely voice echoing through the empty cavern. "In the end there can be no peace between inferior and superior. As harsh as it may sound destiny is harsher still."

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Ishin

@Amaranth_Strix: With a calm nod, he approaches the aged warrior with characteristic certainty and poise, "Indeed. We must act before they do", he advised, setting a small paper with alphanumerical characters, on a nearby table. "Simply speak out what is on the paper and you will be able to contact me once you have Kratesis' answer", he assured. "For this revolution, I am absolutely necessary".

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Amaranth

@Impero: "Very well." He gathers up the paper taking a moment to memorize the characters just in case, and stores it within his toolbelt.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Ishin

@Amaranth_Strix: "Oh and, in the case that you should ever find yourself in an unfavorable position, just speak out what is on the paper and I will appear", he assured before bidding him a formal farewell with a respectful nod.

(I'll let you make up whatever he wrote on the paper :))

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Amaranth

@Impero: Returning the respectful nod. "I shall. Perhaps soon in fact." His work in NYC was accelerating and he could feel a moment of destiny approaching. There would be a climatic event there soon, but it was to early to say what.

[[ "Nevermore" ]]

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Ishin

@Amaranth_Strix: "Good", he replied prior to vanishing in a puff of abrupt dark smoke. His intentions regarding the Court were largely enigmatic, however, Ishin's desire to destroy their opposition was indeed genuine.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Ishin

@Ult_Azrael: Recent intentions of strengthening the combat force of the Keijijo Clan through the systematic establishment of various alliances have led the enigmatic Impero twice to the Court of Arcani's bases. This time however, he seeks an encounter with a prominent Sith.

__Grimm__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By __Grimm__

This is awesome

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Amaranth

@__Grimm__: Thankies!

Kalinda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Kalinda

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Amaranth
No Caption Provided

@_Enchantress_:

Kalinda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Kalinda

@Amaranth_Strix:

No Caption Provided
614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By 614azrael
The Coven was secretive never telling about their actions really to anyone few knew them as more then a religious group. Fewer still, knew of the moddern Templar like foundations. And next to none knew they were tied to the force. Years ago however Lady Coven shared a battlefield with a grandmaster, thus the clan and religious sect knew of eachother. Untill this day however paths have yet fo cross again. The location was a small abandoned house located in DC about 5 miles from a Coven church/mansion. Furnishing from its passed owner decorated it, nothing luxurious. Alezra didn't need much, the door was always also unlocked. The crimson skined xenos sat in a barren living room head tails draped around her neck. Anyone came in the tails instantly turned to hair suggesting she was human. Weapons always on her made her relaxed even if the man aproaching was foe instead of friend.
  @Impero
Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Amaranth

@_Enchantress_: Its what he gets for using a hammer! Tell him to go back to his construction job and leave the superheroing to the pros.

Kalinda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Kalinda

@Amaranth_Strix: You're using a giant knife, I could tell you to go back to the kitchen ;)

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Amaranth

@_Enchantress_: Its a sword damn it!!!! *Hangs head* ..its a sword..

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Arquitenens

Would I be wrong if...?

Yeah. I probably would be.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Amaranth

@Arquitenens: If you begin to ruthlessly hunt down mutant haters and arrow them in the head?

No. Not wrong at all.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Arquitenens
@Amaranth_Strix: Now, now. You should know better than that.
_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By _Creed_

Meanwhile in a nest located on an island just off Cuba...

Two guards stood watch in the jungle, behind them was a stone entrance to the nest. All was silent with the exception of the ambient noises of the thick jungle. That is until one of the guards was hit in the heart with an arrow that came out of nowhere, the other man was surprised and shocked as he watched his comrade die before he even hit the floor. And as soon as he himself reached for his radio to raise an alarm, he too was pierced in the neck with an arrow and fell to the ground.

Out from a tree descended Vermilion in his black an orange black ops suit. "Im in" He said quietly while glancing over to the camera he already shot. With a smirk he sprinted and slid down on of the many cracks in the stone wall...

The_House_of_L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By The_House_of_L

Flamboyantly Charlemagne's cape hung off his Vitruvian Man like physique, its regal purple hue a decorative contrast to the golden trimming artistically implemented throughout the rest of his ensemble. He hadnt donned the embellished uniform in more then 10 years. Back when his ideological philosophy was more closely associated with the ancient Macedonian, Alexander. Standing intrepidly with his arms effortless held behind his back, a small detachment of Cape Killers dressed in their birch colored micro-synthetic kevlar Nephilim armor flanked on both sides, the mutant hating LeBeau gave a small nod and watched as the specially trained tactical unit beset upon an old abandoned junk yard. Their efforts into tracking down the mutant extremist Amaranth having led them to a known Arcani nest inhabited by Cadmus Crown. A reported affiliate of the Arcani coterie.

Utilizing remarkable strength and ability Mr. LeBeau launched himself skyward landing on the roof as though he wore clouds for shoes. His Cape Killers proficiently flushing the suspect out as he crawled out onto the roof through an upstairs window. In a dash the mutant suspect darted across the loosely fitted shingles before unexpectedly he felt a vise like grip around his neck followed by an odd weightless sensation, before mercilessly being choke slammed through the ceiling. Disturbingly sprawled out on the floor covered with light debris the suspect was immediately surrounded and taken into custody. Bringing the Ultra-Sapien one step closer to finding public enemy #1.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By _Creed_

@Mr_LeBeau: *Pluck!*

An arrow soared through the air and passed the man's head by a literal inch, and straight into an invisible mutant assassin's heart that made him reveal himself and fall to the ground dead. From a telephone pole dropped Vermilion, slinging his bow and walking towards the caped anti mutite. "Mr.LeBeau, Vermilion archer, im with the metahuman affairs division.." He said while extending his hand once close enough.

The_House_of_L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By The_House_of_L

@_Creed_: Firmly grasping the acrobatic archer's hand, "Admirable shoot, Vermilion. Impressive display of awareness." looking down upon the deceased. "So tell me agent Vermilion, how would you like to be a part of something substantially more rewarding?"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By _Creed_

@Mr_LeBeau: "Exactly why im here sir, I have been assigned to your little crusade as per orders.." Vermilion informed him after firmly shaking his hand and letting go. "The U.N feels that they should have an eye on this operation due to the risk it causes to public image. And allow me to make something clear with all do respect. I do not hate mutants, I am not here because I intend on purging them. They are terrorists threatening the nation, and that is why I care to stop them, sir" Vermilion stated firmly, knowing very well LeBeau's ideals and philosophy on mutant kind. He took his eyes off the tall man's to observe a stray mutant from the warehouse raid fleeing down the street, he was at least ten blocks away by now. Drawing his bow once more, he quickly pulled an arrow and glanced down the side for a few seconds.

*Pluck!*

The arrow flew off into the night sky, very hard to see as it got farther away, Vermilion turned back to LeBeau. "I can only imagine you wont protest my services though..". And as soon as he finished those words, the mutant could be heard making a loud groan and falling down face first as the arrow sank into the back of his neck at twelve blocks away.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Ishin

@614azrael: Upon entering the unflattering living room, the Keijijo Impero's perceptive eyes were quick to spot a distinct figure, a feminine one, the energy within her however, strongly suggested that she was the one he sought. The history between the Sith and the Keijijo is an enigmatic one, recently however, Ishin's apparent objectives requires the establishment of a new relationship between the two guilds. "It's been years hasn't it?".

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By 614azrael
Crimson tails turned to raven hair as the knob turned, a reflex to keep her identity concealed. A mutant on the run was one thing, being known as the alien to escape Area 51 a whole other story. Her yellow eyes locked on to the man as he entered. A series of old files of the Coven flashing through her mind. Clandestine symbols informing her of who he was, "Impero? Or was that just the name of the one my master encountered? Alezra Bloodhusk" she remarks rising in a respective bow.
  @Impero
Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Ishin

@614azrael: Responding in respectful traditional fashion, he customarily bows before a potential ally. Rising back to his instinctively poised, confident posture, he replies, "It is not so much of a name as it is a title. Like the one your master met, I am Impero. But my name is Ishin Keijijo", he greets, taking a calm step forward.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By 614azrael
"Its a pleasure Ishin, or at least I hope for it to be. Records suggest the predessesor had some finesse in combat. Which this society is truely lacking in." Alezra remarks going back to sitting on the floor with crossed legs. "Id try and be more a hospitable guest but as you see, I live by descipline not luxury."
  @Impero
Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Ishin

@614azrael: "Likewise Alezra", he nodded, halting his approach in respect to any potential desire for substantial space. "I've come here in the hope that we could forge a strong bond between the Sith and the Keijijo. I'm sure you've heard of the talk regarding the anti-metahuman sentiment as of late, am I right?", he asked prior to voicing his disinterest in luxury, "I do not care much for luxury Alezra. It isn't exactly something that prepares one for the rigors of combat".