Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nexus_: Me too, should be some fun ish brother :)

_Nexus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6854  Edited By Bogeyman
Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nexus_:

As he had done with all devoted constituents of the costumed Spider Clan, the Onyx Arachnid indulged himself in the predatory observation, the analytical studying of Nexus, the heroic collective's resident technological savant. Venenoso stalked, calculated, dissected his present target's physically showcased mannerisms, his idiosyncrasies. And as it remained, all supposed costumed arachnids shared an irrefutably common trait, the perching of their frames atop high-altitude infrastructures. This rendered them facile to locate, and effortless to stalk. Then, it occurred. An abrupt shift in ambient airflow, the aerially transmitted vibrations of an incoming individual alerted his sensorily attuned body-hairs. Shooting a line of Darwin's bark spider web towards an approximated building's edge, Venenoso acrobatically dismounts the rooftop and swings.

Anticipating Nexus' emergence, he thrust both legs out with kinetic explosiveness, shooting himself towards the approaching technological arachnid, intent on violently intercepting his recently acquired prey's swing with a momentum-aggrandized, double-leg thrust kick, both his heels blitzing towards Nexus' unprotected diaphragm as he is aerially propelled from his web-line, his attack designed to viciously impart impairing respiratory dilemmas in his opponent, while pulverizing him with monstrous kinetic power.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6856  Edited By Myrmidon_

@ziah_darksong

Very well. It was going to be like that.

The instant the man moved, Ziah reacted. She wasn't impressed by such base tactics -- these strategies were the kind enlisted by hyenas and other such primitive predators, and her extensive military training had taught Ziah to see such tactics when they went into motion, along with so many more advanced ones. The palm strike did not hit -- instead, the armored woman parried rapidly, pushing the man's arm aside with a single palm in hopes of throwing him off balance. Ironically, her follow up move was going to be one of her favorites: a quick knee to the floating ribs, a weak spot on even superhumans such as herself. She didn't know, nor care, that her opponent was going for a similar strike, and in the sub-second it took for the few movements to take place, Ziah's armored knee smashed directly and with incredible force into Myrmidon's.

As the two Goliath knees collided in a cinematic fashion. Myrmidon let out a cry of masochistic pain realizing this opponent would be far more deadlier than initially realized, and as a consequence, a much funner fight. During their mid-air clash, Myrmidon attempted to use his height to his advantage, wrap both of his palms behind the womans head, and swiftly utilize his temporary flight (due to his other powers being used in conjunction) and bring her face down, and his other knee up, kneeing her in the face with over five tons of brute force.

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6857  Edited By Ziah_Darksong

@myrmidon_:

Ziah took the hit full-force, thrown off-balance and, ironically, also slipping on her cape (which she made a very serious note of). Myrmidon's knee opposite knee crashing into her face caused her neck to snap back, the back of her head slamming hard against the neck-plate of her armor and dizzying her briefly. It had been an incredible show of footwork, remarkable even -- but even though it dazed her, the blow wasn't the sort that would keep Ziah Darksong, the undisputed god-conquerer of her lost people, down for more than a second.

She reacted with a violent, though nearly-blind backfist, but what she lacked in focus she made up for in sheer ferocity. She attacked with sharp, rapid strikes, like a cornered rat or a boxer whose reaction to a knockout blow is to just punch harder.

_Nexus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6858  Edited By _Nexus_

@venenoso: (that was kinda awesome ;) )

I wonder what subject Empire State University will want me to teach hopefully it's some form of science, though I wouldn't mind a math class, or even a political science class would be......In an instant the train of thought from the Nexus Spider was violently interrupted by a double-leg thrust kick of kinetic explosive force. No sound of agony came from his mouth only gasp as he feet the wind be forced from his lungs, his ribs bend inward, and the world blacken around him. Without a proper spider-sense the Spider Savant was left unaware of the incoming attack from the Onyx Arachnid; the force of the kick tore him from his web and he began a terrifying plummet towards the earth only staring blankly at the white eyes of the Black Spider. Hurling towards the earth Flynn began to come through, shit, shit I need to break my fall I need to slow my descent. Come on Flynnie snap into the game or you will end up a cobalt puddle on the ground! COME ON FLYNNIE!

Acting as fast as he could the Technological Innovator began to shot a few lines of web at nearby buildings around him as he used his other arm to create a net out of webbing beneath him. However the momentum of his free fall was to great and even though his webbing caught the edge of a building it was quickly snapped and Nexus continued his plummet. The Nexus Spider collided mid fall with a flag pole snapping it half with his ribs as he crashed through his webbing net and landed on top of a dumpster in some New York alley way. Rolling off the dumpster Nexus couldn't hardly get to his hands and knees his ribs were severely damage and he was coughing and gasping because of the attack to his diaphragm. All the while the Poisonous Predator was moving in on his fresh victim.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziah_darksong:

The womans backfist caught Myrmidon off guard as it dangerously connected with the side of is elusive red mask, instantly shattering it into a million pieces, his face jerked sideways as pieces of crimson mask flew in all directions, blood staining the ground below, Myrmidon returned fire as he swiveled his entire body around, using his hips momentum combined with his monstrous force, attempting to violently perform a perfectly executed right hook, aiming for her nose, hoping to break it, and then drive his fist through her face.

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_:

"Enough!" the armored woman bellowed, seeming to vanish when she regathered herself. With outstanding speed she zipped to a nearby street in far less than a second, scooping up a Toyota Tundra like it was a pebble and tossing it into the air on her way back, quickly leaping up and slamming down with both feet into the enormous truck, sending it rocketing through the air towards the unmasked man. As she had already shown against the Brass creature, Ziah was unmanageably fast in combat and she wasn't afraid to use it to her advantage. She had things to do, important things. She needed answers and she couldn't stop to brawl whenever some modern-day upstart threw down a gauntlet. She had to find her people, find out what had become of them. And this man was not going to stop her -- she wouldn't let him.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziah_darksong:

Myrmidon skillfully propelled himself into the air, diving forwards with both arms clasping together as though he was trying to brace himself into water, but instead, slicing completely through the incoming car as though it was merely butter, swiftly landing back down with a gigantic thud, he shook his head. Laughing, the death dealer had sustained his victory, the woman had fled, dismissing her, Myrmidon retired back to his personal solace.

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_:

As Myrmidon turned and left, seemingly forgetting that she was still there, Ziah narrowed her eyes. "How dare you just walk away from me, insolent swine," she snarled, balling one gauntleted fist. A vague, transparent sheen -- almost like a heat wave -- began to hover around her hand as she prepared to call down the lightning again, steeling herself against one of the man's possible tricks. He was skilled but too slow for her, and if she judged the knee to her face accurately, he wouldn't be strong enough to handle her if combat closed. She had to fully use her physical power.

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: [ She zipped away and instantly came back. She only left to grab a car and she moves really fast. ]

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: Tyler gave an exasperated sigh while climbing yet another set of stairs, taking a moment to catch his breath. "Holy crap dude, get the elevator fixed!" He grumbled while finally arriving at the apartment door that matched the listing. Three knocks on the door and Tyler was waiting, clutching onto his backpack strap and tapping his foot, waiting for this supposed photographer to open the door.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_pow_: "Coming!" The once arachnid-themed vigilante responded whilst listenning the knocks on the door. He openned slightly. "Hey, little bud, what do you need?"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: "Little bud? Easy Mr.Rogers.." Tyler put up his hand while scoffing, not one to be called by his age. It took him a second to find a newspaper clipping from his back pocket and hold it towards Luke's gaze. "So..This you?" The kid held up a picture of Spider-Boy, a second later Tyler realized the paper was folded and opened the other half that showed Luke there as well.

"You and your pal here was in second page's paper this morning. Had some questions about it...Err...I'm not a kid cop or anything honest."

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_pow_: "Nah, Rogers was a sniper, I'm just a photographer." Luke grinned. The boy slowly lifted a newspaper, some words written and a huge picture of Spider-Boy and him talking, that awoke a profound sentiment of guilt on him. "Yeah, what about it?"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: "I just wanted to know if you know these spider-guys? Cause why else would one of the guys talk to some passer by? Know what I mean? Hey nice place!" Tyler slipped through the semi-open door and clutched his strap tightly as to make sure Luke didn't grab it while entering. He knew exactly what he was doing, even though it seemed rude.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_pow_: "Heh, I do know them. That one's Spider-Boy. He..." Luke halted for a moment, realising he was just about to reveal more than he should. "He is a good friend of mine, like a brother, saved my ass many times already." Luke forced a chuckle. "Never expected to be so endangered when I chose to be a photographer." He spoke while the boy entered. "Hey, kid! Ahhh. Okay, feel at home." He frowned. "Do you want anything to drink?"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6874  Edited By _Creed_

@_nobody_: "I dunno..Got a coke or something?" Tyler dropped his bag down beside the couch, it made subtle metal clang while doing so before he sat down on the couch. "Good friend hey? Neat. I'm not going to ask for his identity or anything like that..What I wanted to know is what other heroes that you have seen around here when taking pics? Like any more spider guys?"

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_pow_: "A coke? Sure." Luke openned the fridge, promptly grabbing a coke and hurling it towards the boy, expecting him to catch it swimmingly. "Other spiders? Not really. Actually, I only heard of two. Spider-Boy and Wolf Spider." Craig sat down, draughting from the beer can he had just picked.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: Tyler managed to catch it with a cocky smirk, before letting it slip out of his hands and clunk against the floor. "Great.." The kid mumbled before picking it up and tapping on the top of the can. "It's like..Two in the afternoon?" Tyler pointed at the beer, a little grossed out someone was drinking that early in the day, but it wasn't really his business either. "Sorry..Anyway, what about blue lights in the sky?"

The second reason he was here showed itself slightly, seeing if he had been too obvious as of late.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_pow_: "Hey, kid. I drink to forget, not because I want to." Luke said while sipping once more. The second question was odd, though, blue lights? He never saw them. Especially at night. "Nah, don't record any. Why you ask?"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: "Just..Checking. Rumors of a new hero going around. And he is totally awesome..Or something.." Ty nervously looked back and forth before cracking open the can and gulped down the first bit. "Anyway, there's one of the spiders you forgot to mention man. Nobody. The first one?..Come on he was all over the news! What about him?"

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6879  Edited By _Glacier_

@_pow_: "Yeah, never heard of this awesome blue gleam-making hero." Luke smiled, perceiving the boy was somewhat nervous. Yet, the idea that Ty was actually this new hero didn't even reach Luke's mind. "Nobody?" Luke pretended to wonder, scratching the back of his head. "I heard it once, never saw him, but I might have heard of him. Gothic's hero?"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: Ty stared at Luke, seemingly unconvinced that there was no way he didn't run into this hero like the others. "Right..Well since you have the amazing ability to run into heroes? I was told to give this letter to you by another hero. If you run into Nobody, mind giving it to him?" Tyler zipped his backpack open, something metal shining on his face for a moment before he zipped it shut once more with a letter in hand.

"It's a request to meet up, the two heroes. Empire state.." He placed the letter on the table before getting up and slinging his bag over his shoulder.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_pow_: "Yeah, sure I will. If this Nobody guy shows up." He said while getting the letter from Ty's hands. "Hmm, you say I ran into heroes, but how do you know this other hero, kid?" Craig stared the boy as wading his way to open the door.

(Suuuuuuuuuure I will be there. With my costume that is with SB and my will to fight crime ¬¬)

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6882  Edited By _Creed_

@_nobody_: "I...Go to school with him.." Ty quickly responded with a lie while chuckling and heading for the door. "Catch you later Craig.."

(You're telling me he doesn't have more than one costume?)

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_pow_: "Sure, kid." Luke laughed. "Laters." He spoke before closing the door and readily openning the letter. "Damn, what does this 'hero' want with me?"

(He threw one away. Why would he keep the others? >_> He hates the costume lol)

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6884  Edited By _Creed_
_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6885  Edited By _Glacier_

@_pow_: (There is an unknown hero that asks a kid to give me a letter wanting to meet me while I'm wearing the costume I hate. Sure it isn't a trap! Let's go!)

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: You ever see that episode of the 90's spider-man cartoon where he decides he will quit. But then he gets a letter from a kid and blah blah moral learned. You need to believe!)

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_pow_: (Dude, this wasn't your best move =P Luke ain't Peter, they look alike, but they aren't the same lol I will roll with it, though, just cause you're my friend =P Post first, anyways xD)

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: Hours later, Pow sat up top the Empire State Building. "As if he is going to show.." The young hero signed while rhythmically tapping on his metal helmet.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_pow_: A web thread suddenly appeared, addressing the window behind Pow. Promptly raising from another building's top was the vigilante, Nobody, wearing the costume he swore never to use again. "Kid, you called me here? I'm sorta retired, you know. Not a good idea."

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: "Wait...What?" Pow widened his eyes behind the white lenses, actually surprised. "What do you mean!? Since when!?" The boy was conflicted, this whole endeavor might have just gone down the toilet.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_pow_: "Yeah, you heard it, man. Sh!t happened, dark sh!t. Now I'm retired. Just coming here to know what you wanted to say." Nobody crouced aside the new hero. "It's better to be something important."

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6892  Edited By _Creed_

@_nobody_: "...Wow uhh..." Pow rubbed his helmet clad head and sighed. "I came to warn you actually..There is this spider guy running around. See I fly around the earth twice a day..A DAY! Sorry..Anyway, the spider guy. He isn't like the rest, like you! He wears black and is jumping all the other spiders and JUST the spiders..I just wanted you to know that he might come for you next or something.."

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_pow_: "Black spider?" Luke knew he was talking about Venenoso, yet, that did not worry him. He knew this black spider wasn't coming after him. Actually, he knew more than that. "Yeah, I'll keep an eye out for this spider dude." He scratched his nape. "Just this?"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6894  Edited By _Creed_

@_nobody_: "...S-Serious? You're going to be all chill about it like "oh just some creep ass swinging around with my style!" and it's no big deal!?" Pow's body glowed blue while putting his hands up in frustration. "Am I the ONLY ONE around here that gets a tad freaked out by crap like this? Jeez.." The aura faded back down with a sigh.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: Quintus sighed as the realization set in that the hired mercenary would never reveal the source behind his contract. David had obviously ran awful of some less then desirable individuals, and now his life was in extreme danger. A million questions raced through the master martial artist's cognitive thought process, but the only discernible answer was that the young Knightfall needed to be found before his enemies tracked him down.

Retraining a disgusted look of indignant anger on the injured agent as he mockingly replicated a pistol with his fingers, the Knightfall Alpha knelt down, pressing a flat hand against the makeshift backrest holding the agent's seated position. "I need you to send a message to your employers." the raspy scratching of his bass filled voice enough to make the devil cower. But suddenly, Quintus skillfully vanished. Gone in the blink of an eye presumably through the utilization of his authenticated ninjustu mastery.

However he had not completely abandoned the disabled mercenary. For where the Prolific Polymath had placed his hand, a small explosive device rapidly flashed red. And then....BOOOOM!The roof ignited in a beautiful bouquet of orange and yellow flames, heat and debris, and unmitigated destruction as the un-remorseful Knightfall watched from off in the distance. Unknowing if the agent had managed to escape, and uninterested if he had.

Skillful deduction and expert tracking coupled with years of unparallelled training aided Quintus as he sought to track down the demonic David before he injured anyone else, or himself.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6897  Edited By _Glacier_

@_pow_: "Yeah. I know he ain't coming after me. He's probably chasing those who may give him trouble in the future. As I stated before, I'm retired. Not any more dangerous than a fly." Luke stared the boy for a moment. "You don't need to worry about me, kid. I know how to stay hidden."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6898  Edited By Bogeyman

@_nexus_: I'll reply to this soon brother, just doing some things :)

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6899  Edited By Myrmidon_

As Myrmidon turned and left, seemingly forgetting that she was still there, Ziah narrowed her eyes. "How dare you just walk away from me, insolent swine," she snarled, balling one gauntleted fist. A vague, transparent sheen -- almost like a heat wave -- began to hover around her hand as she prepared to call down the lightning again, steeling herself against one of the man's possible tricks. He was skilled but too slow for her, and if she judged the knee to her face accurately, he wouldn't be strong enough to handle her if combat closed. She had to fully use her physical power.

Myrmidon has utterly dismissed the womans annoying presence, having wandered down the road slightly assuming she would have better things to do than merely fight an untested stranger midst a busy city full of energetic life. Myrmidon was not a exactly moral being, but he was not going to be responsible for the death of countless lives in a fruitless battle either. During his countless lifetime Myrmidon had witness much death, the fall of entire nations, and known suffers. He would not be responsible for more, not this day.

As he heard the unmistakable sound of something happening behind him, it was obvious the woman had foolishly opted against forfeiting the battle. Angrily sighing, the Devils Death Dealer turned, folding his arms and staring down the woman with malice intent. "Woman, quell this nonsense. I shall not fight you here," His hand gestured outwards, pointing to all the civilian life whom foolishly had taken this chance to see the battle, "Why be the harbinger of unneeded death?" Myrmidon questioned, although ready to continue battle, he lowered his hands, withdrawing both of his Blades of Division capable of rendering to below freezing point, and in turn, reduce their energy to zero, erasing them from existence, "Do not continue on this path, you shall not enjoy the consequences..." His blades lay pointed to the ground.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6900  Edited By Ishin

@myrmidon_:

This repetitive sequence of metaphysical occurrences, unnatural phenomena, it warranted the Esoteric Elitist's immediate attention. Confident of unveiling the apparent orchestrator of these abnormal, sporadically timed events, Ishin, relying on his geographically dispersed collection of Keijijo Geijutsu kunai, teleported towards an isolated dagger, situated a modest distance from the ethereal emanation's designated source. Sprinting towards the dynamic emission's core with the blistering pace provided by his legs' ebullient muscular power, the former Impero repositioned himself atop a warehouse's rooftop with pedigreed acrobatic athleticism.

Myrmidon. The former Strigidae. "So it was you", his earnestly resounding, deep voice began, an expression of composed austerity bedecking Ishin's facial features. "Well?".