User Lists: 0

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#6802  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@_nobody_: "....." Spider-Boy put his hands up a bit, clearly feeling defeated. Without another word he fired a web line and swung off.

I was expecting more of an inspirational speech from you! ...followed by a pimp slap :P

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: Yes CONGRATZ! You broke all hope of someone that looked up to you in the attempts of saving your broken soul.

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_ said:

@_nobody_: "....." Spider-Boy put his hands up a bit, clearly feeling defeated. Without another word he fired a web line and swung off.

I was expecting more of an inspirational speech from you! ...followed by a pimp slap :P

HE IS A FOURTEEN YEAR OLD BOY! I mean he just doesn't have that kind of moral strength yet.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6805  Edited By _Glacier_

@_spiderboy_: I won..... Damn, why am I feeling that bad.....

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_ said:

I was expecting this too lol

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6807 Feral Nova  Moderator

@_nobody_:

He deserves one xD

@_spiderboy_: OF COURSE HE DOES!

You see it all the time in comics :P

Excuses SB... excuses lol jk <3

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova:

I know he is my character, but, yeah, he does =P Not that it will change something, though.

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_: Stop making me feel bad with that image >_<

Mofo T_T
Mofo T_T

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_: Stop it, you fcking bastard -_-

No Caption Provided
No, he's not menstruated >_>
No, he's not menstruated >_>

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6814  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@_nobody_: Easy to hurt others when you're on your on quest of self destruction Luke...

No Caption Provided

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6816  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@venenoso

"Another day in the apple. Have I already mentioned just how much I love this place compared to Gothic? I mean talk about NO litter..Ok well not alot."

Spider-Boy swung from skyscraper to skyscraper with artistic ease, clearly having mastered his web swinging. Above the streets was the spider's domain and he was showing it by weaving through every obstacle like a threading a needle.

"Nothing like a swing to clear my head. Especially after that run-in with Luke..Wow I can't even think of a way to complain about how he's acting.."

SB went into a high free fall before finally thwipping a long line of web to sling him back into the sky. With a natural front flip he was perched onto the side of the Empire State Building.

"God, beautiful sight. It's usually around this time though when someone comes around and ruins it.."

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6817  Edited By Klemens

@_spiderboy_:

Having earlier situated himself atop the highly elevated infrastructure, the ceaselessly quiescent Venenoso, adorned in his infamous, predatorily ominous onyx-flushed arachnid attire detects the immediate arrival of another. His veiled body-hair alerted by the aerially transmitted vibrations of Spider-Boy's transposition onto the Empire State Building's side. Recalling that those possessing the necessary acrobatic pedigree and physical balance to accomplish such a feat were primarily the iconic constituents of the rampant Spider Clan, Venenoso temperately strode towards the diminutive vigilante. Perpetually silent, his predatory eyes conveyed the entirety of his intentions. His prey had come to him. A cannibal of his fellow spider-themed rivals, the Puissant Predatore stalked, and waited.

Assuming a desired angle, he commenced. Thrusting his left wrist forward, shooting a fibrously thick line of Darwin's bark spider web towards the back of Spider-Boy's neck, aiming to spontaneously adhere the end of the web-line to it. Darwin's bark spider web, the world's strongest biomaterial. Boundlessly superior to steel, and even titanium, it was one of Venenoso's trump-cards. Should his predatory assault find success, the Onyx Arachnid would proceed by savagely hurling the lightweight teenager towards an approximated building, seventeen tons of muscular strength seeking to forcefully smash his prey against a nearby infrastructure.

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venenoso: "Uh-oh!" Spider-Boy's senses rung just in time, but for what? This was the con to his spider-sense, unable to detect what kind of danger he is in. Naturally he leaped off the building but the method of attack, webbing, still got the better of him. With his neck hit, the hero was flung violently through the air.

"Gotta catch something! ANYTHING!" SB tried his best to fire a stray web outwards in hopes of it catching onto something. He thwipped just before crashing through a dusty old window however, his attempt failed. The spider now tumbled and crashed against an old cement floor, dusting puffing up after being undisturbed for so long. It seemed he was flung into an abandoned warehouse.

"How..Ow...Cliche.." Spider-Boy used all of his might to shred the webbing that was stuck against his costumed neck, bringing it in front of him to inspect. "Webbing..AGAIN!? What the hell is going on?" The boy scratched his head before realizing he was still in danger, bounding and flipping upwards to stick onto the ceiling. Now he waited, hoping his attacker would come see the damage caused.

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_: (You should keep this character :)

Ebulliently swinging into the disheveled warehouse's interior, the bottom of his feet dynamically smashing against a glass window as he propels his athletically cultivated frame inside, executing a nimble landing, feet acrobatically touching the ground, Venenoso immediately commences an antagonistic search for his prey. Needless to say, the boy seemed to be one of the faster of the Spider Clan's adherents. Whether his blistering rapidity stemmed from the advantages of a diminutive, lightweight physique or an ingrained ability of his mattered little.

"?", eyeing the torn remains of his produced web, the Puissant Predatore could not refrain from pondering what attributes the younger Spider-Boy's evolution as a hero would bring. His strength, it was irrefutably comparable to the physical power boasted by the arachnid clan's adult constituents, truly the potential was frightening. Instinctively shooting an upwards glance from his webbing's location, his eyes spot him, Spider-Boy, palms and feet binding him to the surface of the ceiling. Menacingly squinting both eyes, he bluntly gestures for the boy to transpose himself to the floor, instructing him to come forward and engage in combat.

Venenoso's objective was not, has never been, nor will it ever be to kill any of the Spider Clan's members. It was to antagonize them, to prey upon them, to render their lives a perpetual terror and remind them that he would never give them a moment's peace. For now at least. Readying himself for combat, he waits.

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6820  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@venenoso:

Spider-Boy's eyes widened as the shadow spider spotted him, his crawling stance becoming more perched like a real threatened spider. "Heh..I uh..Don't suppose we can talk this out? Do you sign or..? Nope, you're just going to keep on staring at me like that until I come down aren't you?...*Sigh*...." "Hell. MY money is on this dude!"

The inexperienced yet strong spider prodigy leaped downwards right for him. "It's clobbering time! No wait that doesn't sound right does it?" But this was not the headstrong attack it was made out to be at first. Utilizing his young size, SB slid right between his supposed attacker's legs while thwipping a line of web right for the masked man's chin.

If successful? The hero would tug on the web while now behind the other spider, hoping to bring his chin smashing to the ground. "So are you an hardcore fanboy? I really hope so cause I am not keen on the whole "serial killer, skins victims" vibe coming off you with that creepy stare!"

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venenoso: (Right? Having a blast writing him)

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6822  Edited By _Glacier_

@venenoso

"Nothing like a swing to clear my head. Especially after that run-in with Luke..Wow I can't even think of a way to complain about how he's acting.."

Lol xD Thanks for the love, man =P

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6823  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@_nobody_: I was THIS close to giving you a Spider-Beat down! >_< I'm mad at you!

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6824  Edited By _Glacier_

@_spiderboy_: I wanted a Spider-Beat down. Just you beating Luke cause he wouldn't do a thing. Would be funny to see lol

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: Would be bad for the papers though >_>

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_: Hahahahaha. "Spider-Boy beats defenseless photographer who had just knocked out two armed assailants with ease"

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: Annnnd don't forget the like..Five brutally murdered guys with their eyes burned out of their sockets >_> Would get blamed for that or you would XD

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_: So they see us talking but don't see a flaming skull? How? =P

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_:

Irreversibly mute, the Puissant Predatore offered no verbal acknowledgement of Spider-Boy's perpetually flung lexical banter, nor did he express any noticeable reaction, his intentions were simple. Talking was an action that required energy, energy that could be diverted to a more useful practice. Quickly, a propelled line of web attached to his chin forcefully pulled him downwards, several tons of muscular strength coupled with kinetic momentum crashed his unprotected chain against the concrete floor. Bones fractured, and physical anguish momentarily overcame him as his chin's structure audibly cracked.

However, repositioning himself with eerily showcased rapidity, the silent Onyx Predator shot a blitzing line of his iconic Darwin's bark spider web towards his victim's chest, intent on violently pulling the boy towards him, seventeen, seventeen tons of his formidable muscular strength pulling the fibrously tough web-line. Upon necessary physical proximity, Venenoso would swiftly perform a quick turn of the heel, bringing his arm, aiming to graphically lacerate Spider-Boy's face with a spinning back elbow, the explosively executed strike boasting intimidating knockout power, physical strength coupled with aggrandizing torque, his conditioned, hardened bones, and momentum generating kinetic force beyond the scope of even his muscular strength's maximum capacity of twenty tons.

All of it targeting the Spider-Boy's jaw, seeking to shatter his victim's bone, not unlike Spider-Boy had done to his chin.

Avatar image for the_flaxen_fury
The_Flaxen_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_:

Previously, on The Flaxen Fury...

Gothic's Flaxen Fury, Paige MacLoughlin, had for the most part given up her life of heroism after the untimely death of Luke Craig. She had since moved to New York to pursue a career in theater and had been working as a waitress at Ray's, a diner.Het-hrm....Kidding....Let me start over....

She had since moved to New York because she could no longer remain in the same place that she had met him. There were too many good memories that would lead to one of the saddest points in her life. Thinking it best to start afresh, she moved to the Big Apple to pursue a degree at Ithaca College, and was working part-time as a sales assistant at AMC Networks.

Anyways...

"There goes Spider-Boy," Paige thought to herself as she caught a glimpse of the young vigilante swinging above while she walked down the street. Turning the corner, she came upon someone she never thought she'd come by ever again. She Froze; mouth gaping as if she'd saw a ghost. "L-L-L-Luke....!?!?!"

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6831  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@venenoso:

The mystery's attack followed out perfectly, or at least the set up did. The young spider found himself flying towards a broken jaw if he didn't do something about it. "My arms! Still have those!"He mentally pointed out that his hands and arms were still free.

There was no doubt that this attack would follow through, but Spider-Boy made sure it wasn't going to harm him too much. With perfect timing and reflexes he thwipped a glob of webbing right at the man's elbow coming his way.

Now instead of a harsh bone crushing against SB's jaw? It was more like a sledge hammer covered in foam slamming against the side of his head. Blurry vision was accompanied with him performing a cartwheel flip that didn't exactly go as planned. For he was still severely disoriented by the elbow, causing his body to fumble on the cement.

He would have tried to make a quip, but it felt like his jaw was about to fall off as it is. "I think nothing is broken? Jesus...I think this guy is stronger than any of OUR guys!" Spider-Boy rolled backwards and turned it into a flip onto his feet firmly.

"Whooo aww u?" The boy painfully asked while clutching his brutalized jaw, keeping a steady five feet from the still unnamed foe.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6832  Edited By _Glacier_

@the_flaxen_fury: (PIMP SLAP! =P)

Luke could barely believe, a day which started smooth and calm, as a light breeze, had turned into hell. First a demon alike appeared and refused to end him, also stating that there was no happy ending on the after-life. It had, instantly, interested Luke, who was just about to reflict about death when yet another figure appeared, Spider-Boy, the kid who Luke considered a brother. All the guilt he felt for ending the boy's dreams and hopes, leisurely mixing with sadness and rage to fill his melancolic and pathetic existance. Acknowledging that day was extremely soreful and depressing, he somewhat hoped no more visits would be made. He was highly mistaken. That voice, like a melody, touched his ears, such sutile intonation. Luke's visage was speedily ornamented by a smile, which would soon fade as he realised it was not a dream. Paige was there, the only person who he wouldn't dare to stare again, the only person who he would do everything to avoid, her suffering was his suffering. He had never forgiven himself for lieing, yet, she uncovered the truth swimmingly. His face became paler than it ever was, each second passed was a milenium to him.".....P-Paige?!"

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_: (Damn I'm having fun writing this interaction :)

Talking. Always talking. A loathsome practice. One that Venenoso rarely adhered to save for necessary circumstances. Talking was an action, a biological one that required energy, energy the Onyx Predator would rather channel into his obsessive objective of targeting every single constituent of the emergent Spider Clan. However, the valiant effort that his diminutive opponent imparted into protecting himself, the prodigious skill and prowess he consistently showcased, it warranted the quiescent Arachnid's only verbal response for the duration of their bout. Eyes fixated on the teenage Spider-Boy expressed his predatory intentions. "I am coming for all of you", referring to his victim's clan, his deep contralto voice continued, "But not to kill. To assess". No more words. His chin was fractured, it would not permit further verbal banter, and he did not want to conversationally indulge himself.

But to assess what? Their worthiness as his prey? Or their heroic pedigree? The effectiveness of their impact in Gothic City's criminal world? Did he even truly despise them? Was he a potential 'hero' masquerading as a villain? Or was he just as he portrayed himself? A villain, a vicious predator with no other desire but reinforcing his apparent position as the undisputed kingpin of these so called spiders? Readying the microscopic, organic spinnerets on his wrists, Venenoso slung a blitzing flurry of compressed, bullet-sized masses of Darwin's bark spider web. Stronger than steel, stronger than Kevlar, stronger than even titanium, this brand of web acquired from the extracted genes of Darwin's bark spiders was a rarity. Compressed and fortifying their formidable hardness, the slung projectiles of web threatening to utterly pulverize his opponent's exposed body zones, his face, elbow joints, knee joints, windpipe, and diaphragm. All targeted by speeding bullets of harder-than-titanium of web.

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venenoso: "Oh god. This is alot worse than I expected..Assess? Who does this guy think he issssSpider-Sense!" Spider-Boy surprisingly jolted forwards while his senses made it almost as if everything was slowed down significantly. SB's main advantage here was his slender size, complimenting his dodging speeds.

His head jerked to the right at blinking speeds, a web grazing the side of his red and black mask. Elbows lifted and tucked in closely to his ribs to avoid more projectiles, leading to one's aimed at his legs to cause a front flip in the air for dodging. Body hunched downwards and angled mid-air to avoid both the windpipe and the diaphragm. All in six seconds flat.

Now the distance was closed and Spider-Boy was more than a little mad. "THREATEN MY FRIENDS!?" He wanted to shout but couldn't. Quick and fluent punches were now thrown. One for the pelvis, cartwheel flip to left side. Left elbow spin towards lower ribs. Use spinning momentum to fling whole body in the air for a spinning heel kick towards forehead.

And before he even hit the ground again, the little spider thwipped two webs towards the ceiling and flung himself into the unseen darkness to recuperate.

(Lovin' it too! :D)

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_: (You write the Spider-Man archetype well!)

This was fortunate. The boy's ire had been roused, he was indignant, and thus prone to forward rushes, exactly what a lethal counter-striker like the Puissant Predatore desired. Aggressively antagonize his victim until the two switched roles, and Venenoso assumed his preferred counter-attacking role, where he was most comfortable, to methodically pick his opponents apart with cerebral striking prowess. Relying on an improvised Shotokan Karate stance for cultivated elusiveness, Venenoso stood with both legs spread subtly wider than his shoulder width while simultaneously facing his torso the side and effectively positioning his head further back, rendering it frustratingly difficult for an attacker's strikes to connect with it. While his turned torso exponentially minimized his body's exposure, rendering any attempted grappling from the diminutive Spider-Boy a fruitless endeavor.

His lead extending uncannily further than a conventional striker, his other hand, his back hand positioned near his injured chin for necessary protection. Having rendered himself difficult to attack while allowing any openings to dissipate due to his unorthodox stance, Venenoso nimbly pivots off his front foot, stepping to the side with his back foot, rendering Spider-Boy's linear succession of incipient strikes fruitless as he angles out of range to his victim's exposed sides, shooting a quick flurry of stiff counter-striking jabs prior to pushing off his back leg, not unlike a sprinter as he imbues more power, more momentum into incoming counter-strikes, targeting Spider-Boy's exposed chin, and ribs with diverse head and body shots. As per his stance, he avoids Spider-Boy's subsequent elbow strike by elusively turning to the side, relying on mesmerizing, off-line footwork, opting against a counter for the lacerating elbow.

And as if the universe had delivered it to him as an act of providence, a kick, the boy's hardened heel seeking to collide with his forehead. As per his stance, the Onyx Arachnid leaned an inch backwards, the cautious positioning of his head facilitating effortless head movement as he avoided the thunderous kick. Again angling out, assuming a position at an unlike angle, he pinpointed it, Spider-Boy's blind spot. Bringing his knee forward not unlike a front kick, in the final moment, Venenoso turns his hips and pivots his anchoring foot, his leg extending into his opponent for a potent rear leg roundhouse kick, several tons of force superior to his twenty ton limit aggrandizing the strike due to added torque, momentum, and speed. The kick's unorthodox setup, blistering speed, uncanny execution, and unlike angle rendering it difficult for any opponent to analyze and counter due to confusing unpredictability, his conditioned shin seeking to further pulverize Spider-Boy's targeted jaw. A striking match, close combat, it was not a battle that the teenager could contend in, Venenoso was a rare breed of martial prodigy, uncommon attacks exploiting web like that which fractured his chin, now that would frustrate the Puissant Predatore.

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6836  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@venenoso:

"Oh crap.." Spider-Boy's masked expression became more and more frustrated and grim the more he realized just how outclassed he was here. This wasn't a headstrong villain or petty crook. Whoever this was couldn't be so easily classified. Every attack was met with tensed and extended limbs hitting air, every move he thought was full proof was busted by this foe.

"NEED to hide! Get my plan toge-!" And before he could even gain some reprieve in the dark, a shin smacked against his forehead of all places. It would have been his jaw if his spider-sense didn't scream at him to duck, but that didn't even go as planned. In a harsh display, Spider-Boy smacked against the ground like a brick, bouncing just once before his body went limp.

"...Ugh.." The boy groaned as his vision was tripled, the world becoming a cruel and unrelenting kaleidoscope that kept him dazed and confused. "W-What just happened? What's going on..?"

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_:

Convinced of Spider-Boy's malignantly imminent unconsciousness, Venenoso quietly observed the diminutive arachnid's waning movement, dissatisfied with his sustained injury, his fractured chin. That however, had less to do with any misconceived notion that his defenses had failed, and more to do with Spider-Boy's surprising prowess in the field of combat. The boy was phenomenally strong, muscularly as developed as the others of the vigilante clan's adult adherents, and he boasted what? Fourteen years of age. Coupled with his innovative implementation of his uncannily strong webbing, comparable to the tensile strength of even Darwin's bark spider web, the boy was dangerous. He would grow into the most potent of them all. Venenoso would watch this transition would eager expectation. Silently rubbing the structurally impaired bones of his chin, as if to remind himself to exercise greater caution when next they meet, the Puissant Predatore vanished.

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venenoso: "S-So you're going to kill me now or...?.....Hello?" Spider-Boy's weak voice echoed out through the warehouse, still dazed completely out of his mind.

(Excellent fight and excellent interaction. Was waiting to sell that mean kick V has!)

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6839  Edited By Klemens

@_spiderboy_: (Thanks! :) Can't tell you how much fun I had writing it with you. We should do it again soon. Found out the exact route that I want Venenoso to take. Future member of the clan coming your way LOL)

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venenoso[Awww venenoso is just a little misunderstood lol]

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6842  Edited By Klemens
_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6843  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@venenoso: Just don't be surprised if Nate tries to smack him down when he shows up XD

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nexus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(looking for random interaction :) )

No Caption Provided

Taking a break from the drab and dread of Gothic, the Nexus Spider, Flynn Harthrone was in New York City, the pop media epicenter of the United States. Perched atop a gargoyle he gazed over the city despite all the noise and chaos that existed below him up here none of that reached him, he was alone in his thoughts most of them regrading a recent encounter with the Poisonous Predator, the Black Spider. Who is @venenoso? What is he goal in all this why is he hunting fellow spiders? I never been counter point for point like that by an opponent. His powers, his webbing, his strength, his speed, all of it was better than mine; before I even got there he was easily handling Talon and Spider-Boy and when it was all three of us he seemed capable of countering us for the most part. DAMN IT! Where are you Virturoso? Who are you? And what do you want? Breaking away from his inner monologue about the Moriarty to his Holmes, Nexus glanced at his phone it was almost time for his first day; the reason Flynn was in New York was to start a potential teaching position at Empire State University. Despite being 25 he was perhaps one of the smartest members of Clan and teaching was always something he enjoyed other than improving things and a position at such a school was a perfect break from his duty as a hero. Deciding make his way to the school Nexus leaped from his perched and began a free fall towards the ground. His superior vision allowing him to see everything without it becoming a blur he let the win blow past his face till he fired a strand of webbing to a nearby building and swung towards ESU.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nexus_: I'll reply to this as Venenoso as soon as possible :)

_Araneae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm.....Interesting.....

_Nexus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andres_knightfall: lol you don't have to use Venenoso I just called you out as a reference :) Any interaction will due with any character

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6849  Edited By Bogeyman
_Nexus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers