Redback_Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6751  Edited By Redback_Spider

@_spiderboy_:

The two moved over to the edge and anxiety began to fill inside her chest as she unknowingly grasped onto Spiderboy's bicep, leaning her head over the building a bit as she gave a very nervous chuckle. "I-I don't know, I'm not a very 'boss' like person." She was going to need more of a push, to get things going.

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redback_spider: "Oh..Ok my mistake Red. I was never really the type to make somebody do something they need to do..And I'm really sorry.." Spider-Boy sighed as if defeated, taking a step away before turning his back...

"Nah, I'm just kidding! Seeya!" He quickly turned around and shoved her right off the building, in hopes that the element of surprise would give her more of a natural reaction to shooting a web and swinging. Even then though, the young spider perched onto the ledge of the building and looked down, ready at a moments notice to help her if she needed it.

Redback_Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6753  Edited By Redback_Spider

@_spiderboy_: (LMFAO!)

You could visually see her let out a sigh of relief as Spiderboy took a step away from her. "Thanks you have no idea-" But before she could finish, he quickly turned back around and shoved her off the rooftop!

An ear piercing shriek of fear could be heard as her body began to descend quickly into the busy city below. Throwing out her right hand a line shout out from her middle and index finger as she quickly grasped it with her left hand. But instead of swinging gracefully to safety, she looked like a drunk pinata being swung around by a person with Parkinson. She didn't know how to control her direction of swing and instead of moving through the city, she slammed right into a building back first. 'OOMPH!" She lost her grip on her own line as she began falling down to the street. Shooting another line it snagged into a flag post hanging out from a building, the speed of her fall and the elasticity of her line worked like a rubber band, snapping her back into the air as she screamed in pure horror. "SPIDERBOY!!" she panicked, crying out for his help as she began falling back downward again.

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6754  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@redback_spider: Spider-Boy was in the air long before she even called for his help, worried right after she slipped. Swinging on a long line of webbing the boy easily caught her with his free arm. It was only now somewhat apparent how strong the kid was. Easily holding Red who was twice his size in one arm and swinging with the other. "Yoooou rang?" He chuckled before finally thwipping one more line in order to land safely on a completely different rooftop.

"See? Not that bad!" Spider-Boy nervously chuckled while rubbing his neck. "There is about a ninety percent chance of a slap across the face.."

Redback_Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6755  Edited By Redback_Spider

@_spiderboy_:

As soon as he grasped around her waist she couldn't help but cling onto his smaller body. "Don't you dare let go of me!" She cried out as the two then landed on the rooftop. Letting him go she dropped to her knees. "Bad!?" Erin's head whipped over to him. "That was AMAZING!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands above her head. "I've never done anything so exhilarating before in my life! It's always been studying or track, but this-!" She was still breathing a bit shaky as she walked over to him, placing both hands on his shoulders as she looked down at him. "Teach me how to be a master of web swinging."

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6756  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@redback_spider: Spider-Boy was about as excited as she was, grabbing her shoulders as well and laughing at her explosive happiness towards the swinging. "All you needed was a push to see how fun this is! Now you're going to need a few more if you want to master this Red!" The spider shouted just before carefully throwing her off the ledge again, this time laughing out loud while he too easily flipped off the roof.

"Just scream if you lose grip ok!?" SB tried his best to shout past the rushing wind while thwipping a web over to a nearby ledge, naturally swinging to perfection. "Follow the leader!" He thwipped web after web. Expecting Red to do the same. Hoping she would do the same.

"I mean, the best practice is the kind you don't expect!"

Redback_Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_:

Before she could even speak 'ok' he threw off the ledge, AGAIN! She screamed the first couple of seconds before shooting out a line, grasping it and pushing herself forward with a little bit more ease. Her sense of direction with the line was still very much off, twirling unsteadly as she struggled to follow him. While he looked like he was almost flying through the air, she looked like she was puppet controlled by a five year old.

"Oomph!" Her body slammed into a window of the side of a building. Pushing herself off she continued to follow, only to ram into another window from the building across from that one. "Do you have any ACK! Pointers on how to steer!?"

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redback_spider: "I don't do the steering, and that's coming from a guy with limited web.." Spider-Boy hung right beside her upside down from a web, chuckling a bit. "You're thinking about it too much Red. A strand shouldn't last longer than it needs to, that the problem here. If you wanna adjust you need to let go, thwip another web and tug. Think of it as being underwater and there are tons of ropes for you to pull on to assist swimming. Know what I mean Red? Here.."

SB wrapped his arm around her waist and bounded off the building with a fresh web. "See how we are heading right for that building!? Ledge, five O clock!" He thwipped a web on over to his right side while letting go of the previous one. All that forward speed suddenly curved onto a new street with all the same speed. "See what I mean?"

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6759  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@ownagepants: Having taken cover behind the nearest dumpster, expertly positioned to bare witness to the remarkable ballet of bullets, demons, and betrayal, Quintus slowly emerged. Superb situational awareness retraced the calibrated trajectory of the attempted assassination. The tactical orchestration illustrating how the snipers had turned the alley into a makeshift kill box, with David as the acting target.

Gracefully scaling the nearest fire-escape after realizing the possibility of catching up with the demon towing Knightfall would be nearly impossible, the Modern-day-Kennedy instead turned his focus towards the lone survivor of the botched attack. "Who sent you?" crouching down next to the injured agent. "I wont ask again..."

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6760  Edited By ownagepants
Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Smile!" were the words heard before a flash could be perceived. The children obeyed it as it was an universal law, something orthodox when on a kid's party. Luke did his job quiescent, he had been working as a photographer since when he left Gothic. Attentive to every detail, who flirted who, the number of candies stolen from the table before it was allowed to eat. Anything that forced his mind to wander farther, constantly averting any reminiscence of his past life. He wasn't happy now, yet, felicity was a price to be paid for former errors. He stared at the ice cube, floating whilst surrounded by the xanthous beer, it wouldn't move as long as he twisted the cup. A stationary body, alike the burden he carried within his soul, a spider-themed burden.

Noises outdoors, a turmoil was soon formed. Luke's concentration was soonly broken. Two men broke in at the party, children ran everywhere. A fired bullet flew its way towards a small boy, paralized with fear. Nobody's costume might have been thrown away, but the heroic spirit was there. Leaping leftwards and swimmingly pulling the boy out of the bullet's path, Craig was idolatrated by many. Erecting from the floor, gazing the assailants eerily as he dodged another projectile with ease. "Wrong move, asshole." He avoided yet another forthcoming bullet. Utilizing from his superior speed, he readily raised his leg, promptly fulfilling his goal: neutralization. Still with both fists clenched, he moved to the next man, performing a thorough roundhouse kick, causing the man to dismay. The hostages looked surprised, yet, he knew they weren't safe. "Stay here and don't make any noises. I'm going outside. Disarm both men and keep your eyes on them." He spoke as he left the building, searching the root of the problem on the streets.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: As Luke was descending the stairs of the building, he would be able to hear the roar of something demonic. Not a voice though, an engine. Muffled mumbles of confusion turned into screams of utter terror and gunfire. There was no pauses for the next minute in this orchestra of pain, and it didn't look any better just as the former hero would finally arrive outside.

The entire street was empty except for the thugs and...Hellion. A six foot, racing jacket clad burning corpse. He, it, was the one responsible for the goons in the street for being horrifically maimed. It didn't matter if their spines were twisted like a timer, or if their heads were ripped off. Each and every one of them had their souls gone, telltale by the black and sunken eye holes.

"I'll just be taking that!" Hellion cackled while placing his gloved fingers in the remaining goon's mouth. Next was pulling upwards and can opening his entire skull, eyes burning as he did it. The chaotic courier slowly looked over to Luke, his flaming skull tilting slightly. "You." Was all it mentioned before stomping towards him.

"You stink of buried sins, mistaken sins and weak death. Start explaining before I take that second chanced soul of yours!"

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6764  Edited By _Glacier_

@_hellion_:

Blood scattered on the gelid asphalt, sounds of gunfire and deafening shouts of pure agony, known only by those who faced death and survived to tell such deed. Barely did he know the puissant figure he was about to meet. Step after step, breath after breath, hearth beat after hearth beat, Luke approached the location, tension increasing. A single drop of sweat fell from his frowned forehead. He reached a bush and instantly hid behind it. Slowly lifting his visage for a terrific scene. A criminal's skull was readily unclenched by some sort of demon, he spoke something about souls.

The vision of a flaming skull was something unusual, even for a man who had tasted death's bitter flavor. There was no escapade or counter-attack. The skull was, obviously, stronger and more durable. Luke leisurely withdrew, yet, was swimmingly caught by Hellion's attentive eyes. The Halloween alike demon waded towards him. Craig wasn't paralized by fear nor intimidated, he was simply out of choices. It was either respond or not. He shook his head. "I am afraid I cannot answer your question. But you are right, I did comit sins, horrible ones. A burden I cannot carry for much time. It drains my strenght constantly and won't stop draining me for the rest of my mediocre life." He paused, some seconds silent before finally speaking again. "If you were sent here to take a life, spare these people and take mine." The once spider-themed hero stared Hellion on a heroic stance, awaiting for it's judgement and final attack.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: "Hrmm..." Hellion got right in his face, the fire was actually almost touching Luke's skin. Oddly enough though, he started to sniff him like some sort of hound. "Self sacrifice. I woulda known if it was bullshit too. Lying has the kind of scent you're thinking of..F*ck.." Hellion backed off while turning away from the secretive spider, his head sparking blue for just a second as if some sort of beacon.

"A shame too. Woulda got some good points for raking in your soul. The complicated ones are always the heaviest.." And just as he gave that bit of information, Hellion's bike came roaring down the street and stopped right beside him.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_hellion_:

"Complicated? I don't believe it is complicated, I just know it's doomed." Luke attempted to laugh, failing miserably. It had been so long since he last felt anything but sadness and rage. It filled him, completed his being. "Now tell me, why do you do it? I mean, why you take all these lifes? What comes after?" He spoke while attmepting to approach the flaming courier of death.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6767  Edited By _Higgins_

@_nobody_: Hellion just barely turned to face Luke, but that growl from his demonic core was a warning for him to stop walking closer. "I'm just another courier with a boss. The payment though is a second chance at living and immortality. What comes after for the souls I take?...Eternal damnation in a lake of fire. A man's worst nightmares realized slowly over eternity that won't end even when the universe does...So all I have to say to you, Luke? Stay the f*ck off my list..Cause you were on it about two weeks ago when corruption shook your soul.."

Redback_Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_:

As she swiveled on her line the young arachnid hero came up behind her with ease, giving his metaphor of swinging like swimming. It had some sense to it... but with swimming you were surrounded by water, swinging there is nothing around you, if you miss the 'rope' you fall to your death. Swiftly wrapping his nimble arm around her waist, he continued to gracefully soar through the air, even while holding onto someone as clumsy as herself.

"See what I mean?"

"I-I think so." Pulling away from growing hero she was coming towards a building, throwing out her left hand, 'Ffftt!' another stream of silk web flew from her fingers and onto the ledge of a nearby building. Allowing her to glide herself a bit more gracefuly through the air. "Hey I think I-" 'Ffftt!' another line shot out as she began to maneuver more easily with every second. "got the hang of this!"

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_hellion_:

"Heh. I live this hell every day, candle-head, not literally, but mentally. I'm sorry about being there, though, couldn't help myself, I still hate what I became back there, but mind control..." He pointed at his own head. "Well, it isn't something easy to get rid off. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your second chance more than I enjoy mine, courier." Craig waved, as if the demon was about to leave.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6770  Edited By _Higgins_

@_nobody_: "See you soon.." Hellion mumbled before his engine rumbled while hopping on. He was still chuckling demonically at the mortal's words of how his mind is hell before revving off down the street, lighting up a nearby tree just by passing it.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_hellion_: (Won't lie, this was the best interaction we had after Creed/Nobody. Just imagine what happens if they become friends on the future lol)

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_hellion_: (I feel like I'm going Rorschach now. As much as I like Rorschach, I can't allow it lol)

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: Don't even THINK of goin' that route! lol You gotta keep spidey

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_hellion_: Let's create an alternate future Luke that is Rorschach, then he comes back in time, kills Luke and become the Superior Nobody xP

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_hellion_: Relax, he cheated death once =P Besides, Hellion could aid his pal Nobody lol

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: Not if he is evil, that's his soul of choice! XD Trust me he is already interested in souls other than him that got a second chance.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_hellion_: Just don't take mine =P Go look for Q or Creed!

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6781  Edited By _Glacier_
_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6782  Edited By _Higgins_

@_nobody_: Well he won't take it when Luke is flat out self sacrificing himself! XD He can't be touched!

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6785  Edited By _Glacier_

@_hellion_: Dude,

Can't touch this.
Can't touch this.

@_nobody_: Well he won't take it when Luke is flat out self sacrificing himself! XD He can't be touched!

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: I'll be waiting. Right up until you slip.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_hellion_: Sorry to dissapoint ya, Nicolas Cage, but I won't slip lol

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_ said:

@_hellion_:

"Heh. I live this hell every day, candle-head, not literally, but mentally. I'm sorry about being there, though, couldn't help myself, I still hate what I became back there, but mind control..." He pointed at his own head. "Well, it isn't something easy to get rid off. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your second chance more than I enjoy mine, courier." Craig waved, as if the demon was about to leave.

*THWIP* Spider-Boy fired one more line of web before finally descending onto the street, seeing he was clearly too late. "..." He was speechless as to the massacre, simply turning in all directions while slowly putting his hands on his head. "Holy...Uh..Uh.." Still speechless. Finally though, the spider noticed Luke and froze.

"Oh..It's you.." SB said with a little bit of disdain in his voice.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_: (Mofo -_- SB will think Luke killed everyone lol)

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: Naaah, he knows Luke is retired from doing anything except taking pictures :P)

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_:

The courier of doom had barely dissapeared within the horizon before Luke was visited by a known figure. His fly vision accompanied the boy's every move, the boy he met while Nobody, the boy he considered as a brother. His slightly orthodox countenance was soonly becoming endarkened due to such encounter. He attempted not to stare the boy, he knew Nate wouldn't forgive him, not after what he did. The words he said. The future he gave up of.

"Hey, Nate." Were the only words spilled by his mouth, both hands trembling. The sight of death didn't let him so nervous, but acknowledging his loved ones weren't friendly anymore, that made him extremely melancolic. He raised his eys slowly until he finally could stare the kid, which stood upright, as perplex as himself. "I can run away from trouble, but trouble seems to find me everywhere."

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6793  Edited By ownagepants

@quintus_knightfall: The injured operative looked up at Quintus knightfall and started to launch which was cut short by him coughing up blood which landed on the rooftop he smiled at Quintus showing off his bloody teeth "you'll only ask me once huh well i will only tell you this once kiss my a$$ actually i think ill tell you that twice kiss my a$$ i am a mercenary you know what that means smart guy huh do you it means that i get paid for a job and to keep my mouth shut although if you are looking for someone with a grudge against that kid throw a rock i am sure you will hit one".

The mercenary used his good arm to push himself against the rooftop and he sat up leaning against it "you think all you need to do is come pick that boy up and all his debts will be settled that is not how it works taking him into your custody is bringing his past including all his enemies you have no idea how many people want that kid dead for a lot of reasons not that their will be anything left of him when we are done".

He laughed again which was again followed by a spout of bloody coughs "let's say you defy the odds which you won't by the way and get the kid do you think you can possibly hope to take care of a kid with that many emotional scars i highly doubt it so why don't you go back to your little life with the money and the women and just leave this boy to his fate you have plenty of family already not that you have a choice the men have orders to try and not kill you but the worst we get if we do is a minor pay cut an acceptable lost".

"And speaking of that large and powerful knightfall family where are they all because i don't see them all i see is a man who is all alone and is in way over his head "The mercenary pulled a cigarette out and lit it then started to smoke"that's the problem with you knightfalls your always so spread out i mean if one of you get's himself in real trouble by the time the others make it to help him it's to late ".The man made a pretend gun with his hand pointed it at quintus's head and pretended to shoot it while saying boom "And that's whats gonna happen here by the time you call your family and they get here David will be dead in fact he may already be dead wouldn't surprise me you might as well accept his demise and forget about him".

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: "It's Spider-Boy. Not all of us use our real names remember?" He hissed with a youthful rage, pushed even further by the careless drop of his real name. "Well at least I know that you really have abandoned the hero gig for good, didn't even stop..Whatever the hell this is. And no I don't even want to know what happened here Luke.." SB shook his head, almost ready to swing away.

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_:

As she swiveled on her line the young arachnid hero came up behind her with ease, giving his metaphor of swinging like swimming. It had some sense to it... but with swimming you were surrounded by water, swinging there is nothing around you, if you miss the 'rope' you fall to your death. Swiftly wrapping his nimble arm around her waist, he continued to gracefully soar through the air, even while holding onto someone as clumsy as herself.

"See what I mean?"

"I-I think so." Pulling away from growing hero she was coming towards a building, throwing out her left hand, 'Ffftt!' another stream of silk web flew from her fingers and onto the ledge of a nearby building. Allowing her to glide herself a bit more gracefuly through the air. "Hey I think I-" 'Ffftt!' another line shot out as she began to maneuver more easily with every second. "got the hang of this!"

"Hey the girl's a natural!" Spider-Boy cheered while laughing with joy, clearly having a blast training someone. It was something he has easily never done before, made him feel responsible and older. "Here, land on that construction crane!" SB asked while he himself did the same. Elegantly landing in his iconic crouch and awaiting his semi-student.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6797  Edited By _Glacier_

@_spiderboy_:

"Yeah, stop a demon. Right. I couldn't even stop myself from killing others, 'Spider-Boy'. I-I know you sorta hate me, you're not the only one, but try to see it from my point of view. I protected a city for weeks, then I show up killing. Not criminals nor villains, but normal inhabitants, people with families. God, I don't even know if I can protect you from myself. I was easily controlled once, nothing can prevent it from happening twice. Nothing but a retirement, I bet no one misses me there." Luke sighed, scratching the back of his head. "Take care of the city for me, 'kay?"

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: "SHUT UP! SHUT UP!!" With one inhuman jolt forward he was clutching onto Luke's shirt while shaking him, uncaring if he was hurting his friend. "QUIT feeling sorry for yourself Luke. No one misses you cause you don't even care, who's gunna miss that!? It doesn't matter what you did CAUSE YOU WEREN'T IN CONTROL! So STOP using that as some sort of glorified excuse to just throw your legacy in a trash can and turn your back.."

Spider-Boy shoved Luke away with the last of his exhausted rage. Now he was just standing there rubbing his masked forehead, unsure what to say.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_: "Heh. You are just like me in the old days. My prime. I just swung by, nothing in my mind but helping defenseless people and having fun. I was pure back then. Chasing cars, dodging bullets, whatever was the job, I would get it done. I believed on my skills, I believed I could change something." Some sort of smile, the first time after days. "Don't stop believing, SB, you can and WILL change something. I lost my spider, yours is at full power. I hope you never get to know what it is to kill a person. I was still inside. I was there somewhere, but I was too weak to take control. I was too weak. I am too weak. A pathetic figure, that's what I am." A small tear fell from Luke's melancolic eyes, the blaze of hope had long extinguished.

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: "....." Spider-Boy put his hands up a bit, clearly feeling defeated. Without another word he fired a web line and swung off.