Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#6702  Edited By Pyrogram
@andres_knightfall said:

Concerned regarding Kurt, the Verdant Archer's financial situation, the Knightfall Blue-Blood leisurely lounges in the posh backseat of his luxuriant, chauffeured, pearl white Rolls Royce Phantom Series ll limousine. Winsomely adorned in modish Ermenegildo Zegna sartorial suavity, the Herculean Cosmopolitan temperately rests his glass of Johnnie Walker's Blue Label scotch whisky atop a magnetically adherent opulent glass surface. "Have you told Kurt that I will be here waiting for him?", the August A-Lister inquired, "Forgive me sir, it slipped my mind while running errands for Ms. Sheridan", the chauffeur submissively apologized. "Ah well", the Catalan Cosmopolitan benevolently sighs, "Tis fine".

Opting against relying on the technological futurism of the M.D.D.S.' quantum consciousness, Andres slides his right hand into the silk-lined pocket of his designer trousers, reaching for his gold-finish iPhone 5S. Speedily sending a text message to Kurt's cellphone requesting that he come meet him in the wintry outskirts of the Four Seasons Hotel, Don Andres waits in characteristic patience for the Gothic Knight's emergence.

As the Knightfall A-Listers message popped up upon the Gothic Knights inexpensive Nokia 6080, his attention was curiously piqued unsure what Andres had in store this time. Without haste, Kurt had descended upon New York like a child going to a Christmas tree awaiting presents. Economically attired with his iconic, yet cheap, dark-green hoodie and baggy brown camouflage cargo pants.

His arrival was met with him pulling his hoodie over his famous features due to his past Paragon days in the public spotlight, unwanting for people to notice him. Impatiently knocking upon the A-Listers Rolls Royce's darkened window alerting the man of his anticipated arrival.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pyrogram: (Presents? You ain't getting sh*t! Just clowning you brother, I'll get you a nice pencil ;P)

Immediately upon the auricularly perceptible knock on the ostentatiously moneyed limousine's modishly tinted windows, the Posh Picasso cordially instructed the obedient chauffeur to emerge from the luxuriantly festooned vehicle, and to allow Kurt necessary entry on the side opposite him. "You do love your green don't you nino?", Andres charismatically quipped with engaging social engrossment, an affably expressive smile bedecking his comely, debonair features following the Gothic Knight's entrance into the Rolls Royce Phantom Series ll limousine. Tersely averting his ocular attention from the benevolent archer, the Apex Knightfall succinctly addressed the obediently readied chauffeur, "Drive. A tranquil one, around the city".

Diverting his attention back to a comprehensively curious Kurt, Andres began, implicitly highlighting his philanthropic incentive for the orchestration of their encounter. "You seem relatively well my friend", he paused, "I will be blunt and straight to the point with this, si?", the Debonair Don rhetorically inquired. "Your financial situation has always... come se disse.. intrigued me, even concerned me a bit. I do not mean to offend nino but you seem to wear the same hoodie every time we meet", the Knightfall Blue Blood lightly jested. "Are you having any problems with money? Because to my friends, I am a charitable person. I want to help you".

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andres_knightfall:

I do not mean to offend nino but you seem to wear the same hoodie every time we meet"

I laughed wayyyy to hard lmfao

_Araneae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6705  Edited By _Araneae_

@pyrogram said:

@andres_knightfall:

I do not mean to offend nino but you seem to wear the same hoodie every time we meet"

Oh my God; that has to be a spoiled rich people thing. I've had the same jacket (and many other clothes) for a few years, now, and it is nothing odd.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6706  Edited By Pyrogram

@pyrogram said:

@andres_knightfall:

Oh my God; that has to be a spoiled rich people thing. I've had the same jacket (and many other clothes) for a few years, now.

Right? Same. Only like one or two people have mentioned it to me before. I just look at em like >:(

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6707  Edited By Bogeyman

@pyrogram: Hahaha I gave myself a tickle writing it :P

_Araneae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: It actually took a while to hit me that this is CV and everybody doesn't always really pay much attention to describing the clothes they wear, unless they're the rich/more fancy fashion-oriented people, or being fancy for a post. But just...

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andres_knightfall: It was funny, I'll reply soon. Still not started on my post for Mercy!...lol

@_araneae_: I don't know why I describe my cheap ass broke-mans clothing!...Well, it does convey that he's poor, but still! Nothing wrong with an iconic jacket >.> Who needs more than one anyways!

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6710  Edited By Bogeyman

@pyrogram: Hehe it was. No worries son, you do Mercy's post first ;)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@pyrogram: Leon uses his black magic to make black flames appear in his hands and points his right hand at Kurt's head. "Don't...move...a muscle"

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6712  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@charlemagne (@quintus_knightfall)

"Manhattan, the big apple! All those cliche titles..." Spider-Boy swung from building to building, thwipping a line of web to each skyscraper with ease. His body flipped and soared without a second thought. This was in his blood, always has been. "Managed to finally get that flight to this town, don't even get me started on how hard that was.."

The spider finally arrived at the split nerve that was formally the tall Kamelot, the entire area was ravaged by what looked like warfare. "Damn, it's worse than I thought. A group of villains finally got sick of waiting around making fun of their crappy titles and finally jumped this place..And damn, some people are even saying it's owner is missing ever since the attack.."

SB elegantly landed in his trademark crouch, now atop of the neighboring rubble beside Kamelot. "I'm no Holmes, but I really did want to see how bad this really was. I felt like I should have been here, helping in any way I could. Trust me when I say I would have too, yadda yadda responsibility.."

Spider-Boy navigated the rubble the best he could via crawling, unaware that he was being watched...

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_: Inconspicuously navigating along the sidewalk via a pulled down ball-cap and trench-coat, Charlemagne smiled as yet another spider-themed hero had innocently emerged with an investigative curiosity. Without warning, the self-anointed Superior Spider slipped a small sphere like object of metallic construction from underneath the flap of his coat. A quick toss through the air and it harmlessly landed in the rubble with no more alarm then an empty can of soda. But suddenly it erupted. Forceful ignition exploding a razor sharp net of carbonadium out towards the wall-crawling hero. The synthetic cousin of the infamous adamantium, the carbonadium, if successful, would ensnare its target and continually constrict itself with bone crushing repercussion.

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlemagne: Spider-Boy jumped a bit as soon as he heard the device clink and clunk onto the rubble. His investigation was halted by a curious tilt of his head. "What the?" He thought while keeping his gaze on it. Didn't seem to be of any harm..That is until his ears twitched and senses tingled just as the device went off.

"HO!" He shouted while expertly leaping in the air with a flip, just barely avoiding the net that was intended for the spider. "What the hell!? When did it become spider season!?" Spider-Boy back flipped onto a nearby ruined wall and stuck to it, frantically looking for whoever threw that ball.

"I think I might be a part of a hunt..."

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6715  Edited By Charlemagne

@_spiderboy_: *tink tink, *tink tinkTwo more spheres hit the dilapidated remnants of concrete before exploding in mirrored fashion, self-uncoiling nets speeding towards the acrobatic ace from high and low. Charlemagne followed closely behind, planting a firm hand along the rail of a nearby barricade and vaulting over, foot barely touching before it propelled him forward. As if in slow motion his body contorted forward, utilizing the bastardized photographic reflexes he had pilfered from the Arashikage island. Molding his form into that of an Olympic sprinter as he blitzed with eager anticipation, banking on the aerial gymnasts elusive skill to avoid the nets and land in close proximity. Muscles fading between sprinter and urban freerunner as he scaled the varying pieces of ruble and aimed to spear his shoulder into the midsection of the wall-crawler with precog like presumption.

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlemagne: "These nets! Gah!" Spider-Boy avoided those nets like he owned them. It was the beauty of the spider sense and a repetitive attack, easily avoidable after the first go. But while his body was twisting through the air, he thought more and more that "this is a distraction.."

And the spider was correct. All the air rushed out of his mouth when a sharp shoulder was pressed against his gut firmly. And like a dog with it's chew toy, Spider-Boy was pinned against a wall with this mystery man still right against him.

"Just my luck..Guh..I'm getting jumped by Rasputin.." SB got a good look at the attacker's face. Though that didn't last long after the boy shoved the man's shoulder off of his body, front flipping over him with ease and landing to face his back.

"So are you going to stick with being the lover of the Russian queen or are you going to tell me your REAL name!?" Spider-Boy shouted while thwipping a few torrents of webbing his way in attempts to attach him to the nearest ruined wall.

"My gut! The guy hit me like a locomotive.."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6717  Edited By Pyrogram
@andres_knightfall said:

Immediately upon the auricularly perceptible knock on the ostentatiously moneyed limousine's modishly tinted windows, the Posh Picasso cordially instructed the obedient chauffeur to emerge from the luxuriantly festooned vehicle, and to allow Kurt necessary entry on the side opposite him. "You do love your green don't you nino?", Andres charismatically quipped with engaging social engrossment, an affably expressive smile bedecking his comely, debonair features following the Gothic Knight's entrance into the Rolls Royce Phantom Series ll limousine. Tersely averting his ocular attention from the benevolent archer, the Apex Knightfall succinctly addressed the obediently readied chauffeur, "Drive. A tranquil one, around the city".

Diverting his attention back to a comprehensively curious Kurt, Andres began, implicitly highlighting his philanthropic incentive for the orchestration of their encounter. "You seem relatively well my friend", he paused, "I will be blunt and straight to the point with this, si?", the Debonair Don rhetorically inquired. "Your financial situation has always... come se disse.. intrigued me, even concerned me a bit. I do not mean to offend nino but you seem to wear the same hoodie every time we meet", the Knightfall Blue Blood lightly jested. "Are you having any problems with money? Because to my friends, I am a charitable person. I want to help you".

To be frank, Kurt was not surprised by the Knightfalls almost insulting remark. In recent times his financial worries had played burden to his mind almost as much as being the Gothic Knight. Antonia had realized he was broke, and paid for him. Abigail had realized he was broke, and paid for him. Noah had realized he was broke.....And paid for his accommodation in New York. He had taken the luxury of not needing food nor water on a regular basis as habit. Forsaking the need for a job. Forsaking the need to be anything less than basic.

This ideology, was obviously plagued with fault. Kurt sighed, an almost apologetic sigh, realizing what Andres had offered him. Feeling almost ashamed to knowingly accepting the offer, Kurt faked a half hearted smile. "Well, to put it bluntly," He sighed, yet again, "I'm broke as a hobo, I've never needed money, but well....I do" He nodded, "Not to seem like somebody who leeches off of you, you've given me too much already, knowledge and those arrows" He pulled back his sleeve and showed the Knightfall the onyx bracelet, "And this" pulling his sleeve down as the bracelet went out of sight,"If I accept this, tell me, what could I offer you?...My services, anything. I can't just keep allowing you to give..." Unsure what he could offer the Knightfall, he allowed the A-Lister to speak.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_: Ignoring the vocal antagonist, Charlemagne instead focused on freeing himself from the organic webbing subsequently pinning him against the wall. Skillfully letting the broken Arashikage blade sheathed up his sleeve drift down and dexterously fall into his awaiting grip. One nick and the entire net slipped free.

Nonchalance and arrogance permeated through the dismissive sweeps removing any leftover webbing draped along the shoulders. Smiling, the Superior Spider pointed the blade straight ahead. But then without a word, he back flipped to the buildings roof from a standing position as if it were as easy as taking a breath. Closer examination of the stylish display would verify it was in fact the exact same flip the wall-crawler had, moments earlier, executed himself. Only this time in reverse. "Soon, little arachnid, soon." a shadowy silhouette emerging next to Charlemagne from seemingly out of nowhere. Tossing identically sphere's down, the empty canisters camouflage their subtle retreat.

No Caption Provided

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6719  Edited By Pyrogram

@charlemagne: Oh boy, Kurt's gonna have to kill his true love.

I'm gunning for ya both. Charles and Abby, better watch out.
I'm gunning for ya both. Charles and Abby, better watch out.

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlemagne: Twas a blast! What a twist! :o Loving these realistically paced fights you have been putting out!)

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_: It was fun man. You got the spidey mannerisms down pat.

@pyrogram:

(diggin the hooded vibe. got some grit to it)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6725  Edited By ownagepants
Redback_Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6726  Edited By Redback_Spider

'I'mgoingtodieI'mgoingtodieI'mgoingtodieI'mgoingtodieI'mgoingtodieI'mgoingtodie' ran over and over through the woman's mind as she stood on top of one of the many sky scrapers of New York city. Ever since she had gotten her powers, she had been too busy... or afraid... to experiment with them. She wasn't a hero, or a vigilante, she was a student! A bright one at that! She could tell you the properties of dimethylmercury and how it kills a human being but you ask her to go stop a bank robbery and she's going to run the other direction!

But then why? Why was she standing on top of this building? Why was she looking down at the hundreds, if not thousands, of people rushing below her? A simple answer, the news. The news that have shown many heroes, with similar abilities as her own leaping off buildings, saving people, helping people, protecting them. It gnawed on her curiosity, could she do what they did? She had the power to... She even went so far as to make herself a stupid red and white costume!

"NOPE!" she threw her hands up in defeat as she backed away from the ledge. "This was stupid, I'M stupid, what was I thinking!? I should be in the lab doing homework, not, not trying to pretend I'm something I'm not." She spoke out to no one in particular as she buried her face in her hands, embarrassed with herself. "I'm just going to go home, put this stupid costume away, and forget this ever happened." It was as if she was trying to convince herself this was a stupid idea.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Redback_Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redback_spider: "Don't know why you would do that.." Spider-Boy hung upside down via web, right behind the woman. "Gotta say, that was PRETTY funny, but not in a rude way or anything! We all gotta start somewhere.." The boy chuckled before extending one of his costumed hands.

"Spider-Boy, of the friendly neighborhood variety!"

Redback_Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_:

Erin literally jumped up, startled at this... boy in a spider costume, red and black... his costume actually looked pretty awesome compared to hers. He spoke a little fast, and seemed very enthusiastic. She stood still for a moment as her eyes wondered down to the hand that was extended out to her... he was... friendly?

"Spider-boy?" She repeated, she knew who he was, he was one of the spider guys running around more recently, one of the reasons she made the costume. She slowly began reaching out, almost scared to shake his hand before finally grasping it a bit weak. "My name is erm..." she hadn't thought of a name for herself, the only reason she wore red was because of the... "Redback?" She questioned herself for a moment before clearing her throat and nodding her head. "Redback Spider." She introduced herself as she pulled her hand away. "So... how long were you stand-erm... hanging there?" she could feel her cheeks burning red from embarrassment, thank god she wore a full face mask!

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6731  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@redback_spider:

"Well It's a pleasure to meet your Redback? Redback Spider.." SB teased before letting go of the webbing and landing in front of the costumed woman. It was only now apparent how short Spider-Boy was compared to Red.

"Oh you know, just long enough to see you yell at yourself and almost throw away that rad costume. Seriously though! Love the red and white, and don't even get me started on that spider symbol, unique!" The little spider laughed while pointing at the symbol, his words were of course honest.

"Now why on earth would you wanna stop using those amazing powers of yours Red?"

Redback_Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_:

She was being teased by a boy who was shorter than her! He was what... early teens by the sound of his voice? "Thanks." was all she said as the arachnid hero gave out his complements. She didn't feel very comfortable, and it was obvious as she wrapped her arms around her own waste, she felt... a bit awkward right now.

"Stop?" She almost laughed, she hadn't even begun to use her powers! With the exception of the fast reflexes that came in handy while in lab whenever she knocked over a beaker. "I don't think these powers are for me, I got them by..." she paused... was she really about to tell her story to him? "by... accident, they're not... um... really mine..?" She tried to explain without giving too much detail. "I just... I thought maybe," here she goes, fumbling with her words. "Maybe I could," say it. "do something GOOD with them." there we go. "But now, I realize how silly it is, and how this life, may not be for me."

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redback_spider: "Wow, she is nervous. Maybe I should lay off on the salty comments a bit, sometimes I just don't even notice I'm quipping all the time.." Spider-Boy rubbed the back of his neck while sighing, knowing exactly what she was going through. "I'll let you in on a little secret, mmk? I'm fourteen years old, I haven't even had a beer or kissed a girl. But even then I know that when you are given powers? Accident or not? It's up to you to do something good with them, like fate..If you believe in something like that.."

"See? Being comforting isn't that hard!" Almost without even noticing, SB backed up against the nearest wall and stuck his feet to it in a sort of sitting stance. "Trust me when I say the world can always use more of the good guys."

Redback_Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_:

If she had to use one word to describe Spiderboy from just meeting him minutes ago, it would be... a bit influential, even for a fourteen year old. She couldn't help but give a light smile as he explained his inexperienced in life. Her arms began to relax as she lightly nod her head. "Spiderboy, you may be right." She walked over to the wall next to him. "But I'm a bit... inexperience when it comes to these powers..." She looked down at her hands, frowning a bit behind her mask, looking back up she tilt her head slightly. "Care to give me a crash course? I'm a fast learner."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

Urbanely dismissing Kurt's confessed inability to offer something of value in return, Don Andres issued an amiable smile of sincere benevolence. "Kurt there is really no need for you to give me anything in return", the Herculean Cosmopolitan civilly clarified prior to conversational resumption. "You are my friend, no?", he rhetorically inquired, "I am simply doing what a good friend would do. Now I am not offering you millions, let us be clear", Andres austerely reminded. "I am offering you a job. Work for me. As my bodyguard. I will pay you handsomely of course. About as much as a civil engineer earns", he pauses, succinctly diverting his attention towards his chauffeur, "All he does is drive me around and he earns well enough to be financially stable in these difficult times. By an ordinary man's standards, you will be wealthy".

With the fixation of his ocular focus reverted towards the Gothic Knight, he continues, "I will offer you a better home as well. A penthouse.. all your bills will be paid by me". Cordially extending his right hand towards the apex archer, the Spanish Savant engrossingly smiles, "Are we in agreement?".

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6736  Edited By Pyrogram

@andres_knightfall: (Apex Archer? New Alias ftw lmfao)

Kurt sat for a moment. Contemplating what life under a Knightfall payroll would entail. All the dangers which would came along with the job. All the funny remarks from the enemies of the Knightfalls whom he would come inevitably encounter. The time away from Gothic alone would be brutal. How many lives would be lost while he spent his time defending a man who was probably stronger than the Gothic Knight himself?....But Kurt knew, he had his own life, and to thrive, instead of merely live, you needed money.

Thankfully looking up towards Andres with a content smile. Thinking the mans benevolent nature was list in tales of his womanizing and arrogance. The Knight shook the A-Lister with a steady hand, confidently looking into the mans eyes as his head bobbed up and down, wholly agreeing to this arrangement, knowing it was for the better. "Well," He smiled, "I guess I got myself a job..." Letting go of his friend and employers hand, Kurt reclined back into his seat, imagining what his life would be like, actually having money. "Thank you Andres, I will never forget this".

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6737  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@redback_spider: "Hey, so was I. Took me a whole year to get a full understanding of my powers. Their limits, what I can and can't do..Like actually shoot webs.." SB chuckled while rolling up his sleeve a bit, showing both his web shooter. "Yeah, I have to make do with these bad boys cause it seems I'm the only guy around who can't just make webbing. What about you Red, can you make webs?" He pointed at her wrists with a tilted head.

"Gotta show her this isn't some sort of military training, show her that these lessons can be casual.."

Avatar image for deactivated-6032369091872
deactivated-6032369091872

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6739  Edited By Bogeyman
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6741  Edited By Bogeyman
Redback_Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_: (-_- I just realized my post was eaten LOL sorry for the wait, I swear I had a post up about thirty minutes ago lol)

'A whole year?' she thought in surprise, she didn't have a whole year to try and figure out the extent of her powers, she had a couple of months, at best! Finals were going to be coming up soon, and she had to make sure she was ready for them. But her attention was quickly taken by the contraptions on his wrists. Web shooters? They seemed too advanced for a simple fourteen year boy to construct on his own... she couldn't help but wonder, who made them for him? And if he did make them himself... how?

"Web?" Her head snapped up at the question he pushed at her. "Y-yeah but um... mine don't come through my wrists." She lift her right hand and pointed her index finger towards him. Without a second though a stream of silk web shot from her finger and onto the wall next to Spiderboy. "I can release web from my fingers, with the exception of my thumbs." she explained. "So... do you have to carry webbing around, since you cannot produce your own?" She became rather curious about him the more they talked.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6743  Edited By Pyrogram
_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redback_spider:

"HOLY CRAP!" Spider-Boy shouted with delight, flipping off the wall and grasping his head on his head. "WEBS! FINGERS! FINGER WEBS NO WAY!" He laughed while pointing at her fingers. "Seriously though that is awesome Red..Hmm? My web? Yeah I carry these small cartridges I load into my shooters. A cartridge a day usually, that's how much is packed in these little guys."

He held up a small silver container the size of a quarter. "See?"

Redback_Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She laughed as she tucked her hands behind her, a bit embarrassed, until he pulled out his 'cartridges'. Her eyes arched and head tilted a bit as she leaned forward. Her hand slowly reached out, grasping the small object. "Huh.." It was very small, much smaller than she would have thought, compacted... perfect for concealing it. "Spiderboy, did you make these?"

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She laughed as she tucked her hands behind her, a bit embarrassed, until he pulled out his 'cartridges'. Her eyes arched and head tilted a bit as she leaned forward. Her hand slowly reached out, grasping the small object. "Huh.." It was very small, much smaller than she would have thought, compacted... perfect for concealing it. "Spiderboy, did you make these?"

"Heh! I wish. No I had a friend make them, but I learned the formula pretty easy. Not many things but one thing I got going for me right now is chemistry so they sorta go and in hand." SB laughed a bit while handing one off to Red, having twenty just like it in his cartridge pouch. "Ok. So you got the webbing down pat. What else can you do Red? Show me what you got!"

Redback_Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_:

A friend? What kind of friend would come up with something like this? One of the other many spider themed heroes maybe?

"Show me what you got!"

Her eyes widen behind her mask, and if he could see her face, it would have been plastered with fear. "I don't have anything to show you." She admitted, "I-I haven't even swung off a building yet." She backed away a bit. "Other than the reflexes and the webs, I noticed I get more tired during the day and I don't really have to eat or drink very much." Erin was too terrified to experiment on her own self, she already did and this happened, what if she did something really dangerous only to find out her powers were just temporary and end up killing herself? "That's why I was up here." she finally revealed. "I was going to... attempt to swing around the city but, I erm.. don't know how."

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6748  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@redback_spider: "I..Have never come across this before. I mean jeez! Fourteen!...This girl-Erm Woman wasn't born with her powers..She didn't even WANT them!..If I don't help she is going to get herself hurt..Or worse.." Spider-Boy tapped on his chin a few times before finally snapping his gloved fingers.

"Oh! Ok ok I got it. You are going to jump off this roof alright? And I am going to make sure you don't hit the ground if you slip up or anything!..Does that sound fair to you? I promise I am pretty good at catching people out of the air, pretty strong for my size.."

Redback_Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_:

She could see his mind fly with different ideas, his body language doing most of the talking as Erin stood there a bit awkwardly, waiting to hear what he had to say about the situation. Which... didn't sound like a very good idea... but then again... he was only... what was it? Fourteen.

"Wait, you WANT me to jump off this building?" She blurted out, twisting her body a bit to the right and pointing one of her hands towards the ledge of the building. "But, I don't know HOW to swing! Do I just... jump and shoot and pray?"

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redback_spider: "YES YES and YES!" He laughed while guiding her closer to the edge. "Trust me! The first time I went swinging? It literally just came naturally! Besides, remember I said I wasn't going to let you fall? All you need to worry about is how boss you look while swinging." He tried to diffuse her panic with some light jokes, totally unsure if it was remotely helping or making it worse.