CVnU - Los Angeles (Location Thread)

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By _Harper_

@Decoy Elite: "Monster?" Rumor looked over. "You kill people because they want their freedom..I haven't killed anyone..Who is the monster again?".

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#202  Edited By Decoy Elite
@TheRumor: "I 'killed' a bunch illusions you nut." Decoy growled. "You're a ticking time bomb, I've seen what your kind do, I bet you've killed plenty. I know you're trying to kill me at the very least."
_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By _Harper_

@Decoy Elite: "Im not going to kill you, I don't want blood on my padded cell..And im pretty sure those people you burned were real.When we hit the rec room I will show you the paper, made font page news.." Rumor looked back over to the ceiling as he continued to lay on the bed.

Three weeks would pass in the asylum, Rumor and the Decoy would do the exact same thing everyday. On the first day of the fourth week, Rumor was sitting on the pool table in the rec room while bouncing a ball up and down. "I wonder if they got all of the mutants yet.." he pondered to himself while sitting beside Decoy.

Avatar image for glitch_in_the_system
Glitch_in_the_System

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Umm...you...the little robot...freeze!" A police man ordered Glitch as he made his way over to a parts store. "Hrm? We have a problem?" He responded, putting a thermite cigarrete in his mouth and igniting it. "Umm...you put a hole in the street and you uhh...got a rocket launcher." The officer responded. "Do YOU have a problem with that?" Glitch responded as he hefted the rocket launcher. "Nope, nope, just checking." The officer responded before backing away. "Hey, go back ta space ya *hic* damn robit...gonna steal mah job *hic." A drunkard stated before pouring his beer over Glitch, which was repaid by a five ton uppercut that sent the man sailing a good forty feet in the air. "AAAAAAaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAHHHHHH!" He shrieked as Glitch calmly advanced into the store, took what he needed, and left a thousand washers as payment.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#205  Edited By Decoy Elite
@TheRumor: "I wonder if you're done trying to convince me that I'm crazy." Decoy sighed. Suddenly a grin spread across his face. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Someone forgot their helmet." Suddenly one of the guards began to act erratically, heading towards Decoy's cell. "Did you know this guard has issues? Because they're very easy to abuse."
_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By _Harper_

@Decoy Elite: "I would stop if I were you.." Rumor muttered while glaring at Decoy. "Look the harder you resist, the deeper we both go, think of it like quick sand..Just give me a second to clear my head..".

_August_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By _August_

Aluminum crumpled up, followed by a can sailing through the air towards a recycling bin. It missed, causing it to clang along the ground. Before it had come to rest, a thin hand reached down and pulled it up. Turning around, the brown-haired teen tossed the can into the bin. He shoved his hands into his pockets, looking off to the side. "I'm bored.." He mumbled drearily to himself.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Sideslash

@Kamikaze_ said:

@Sideslash said:

@Kamikaze_: He smirked. "Well ain't this my luck day." He joked as he sat down. "I don't need to pack up." He announced. "Got my sword there, got my coat, got my knife." He raised the back of his coat to reveal the sheathed knife. "Got my chain." He dropped part of the long heavy chain into his hand. "Now...what can we do to pass the time?"

She smiled for just a moment, looking at him with jokingly innocent eyes "Oh well whatever would you want to do with me for approximately 45 minutes?..." She then looked around for just a second, placing her sword back into the brief case.

He smirked. "I warn you, I'm very open to suggestion." He joked with her.

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

@Sideslash said:

@Ultra_Girl_: Felix stared at the wreck, and at the blond girl, raising an eyebrow quizzically. "You did this?"

Ultra Girl looked at him with a quizzical facial expression "Yes and what you got a problem with female super heroines?"

He smirked. "Not at all. But I do have a problem with unnecessary wreckage. Your work is sloppy, amateurish. You lack the refined touch one should possess." He said it without even a hint of the natural sense for self-preservation that everyone possessed.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@Sideslash:Power Girl scoffed offended"I didn't see you do anything"she replied back in a snappy attitude.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Sideslash

@Ultra_Girl_: His gaze was flat, judgemental. "I got here a little too late. Some of us can't fly, blondie."

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@Sideslash: "And if it weren't for me those cops would be dead, so shut it!"she shouted back at him angrily.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Sideslash

@Ultra_Girl_: A small smile appeared on his face. "Another reason why this is not the line of work suited to you. You are ruled by your emotions. Anger, rage, all negative emotions enemies can use against you."

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@Sideslash: "Has anybody told you that your an arrogant jerk?"Ultra Girl said with a tone of sarcasm and hostility.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Sideslash

@Ultra_Girl_:"Many times." He replied simply. "Now, what brings you to the City of Angels?"

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@Sideslash:Luna growled at him as she tightened her fists"Are you serious?"she began to be hysterical"you start offending me and you expect me to all fine and dandy?"she crossed her arms and pouted looking the other direction as she grumbled and vented some steam off.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Sideslash

@Ultra_Girl_: "As I said before, your heart is ruled by anger, as is your mind. It stifles clear thought, leaves you vulnerable." He crossed his arms, robbing him of precious seconds to draw his weapons should she decide to attack. "Were you of a clear mind, you would be able to realise that you are over reacting to a mere analysis of your handiwork. Constructive criticism, one might say."

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@Sideslash:She raised her eye brow"And what, now you think I'm going to attack you?"she threw her hands in the air as she groaned irritated"I can never get a good job kiddo or any positive news!"she than started talking to herself "First my job, than my studies and now this?....WORST DAY EVER"

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Sideslash

@Ultra_Girl_: He was confused. How did she know..."Telepath?" He asked. Telepaths were nothing but trouble. He'd run into one before. He'd hated every minute of it. He sighed. "Look, I'm sorry, alright? Why don't you tell me what's wrong?"

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@Sideslash: "No I'm not a telepath, just girls intuition, say probability manipulation"she started to calm down slowly"I'm sorry, it's that I've been having a hard day"

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Sideslash

@Ultra_Girl_: He smirked. "We all have those days. Some of us moreso than others." His eyes showed understanding as he slowly dropped his arms back to his sides."God knows I have."

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@Sideslash:"good news?"any sign of hostility or anger was now overshadowed with curiosity and confusion.

Kamikaze_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Kamikaze_

@Sideslash: Taylor smirked for a moment, her lips curling upwards as she just lightly tapped his knees delicately with her fingers "Oh, I'm not one for suggesting. Perhaps you have an idea?" She said nodding over to his bedroom

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Sideslash

@Ultra_Girl_: He grimaced. "I wish."

@Kamikaze_: "well, if you insist." He grinned as he stood up and moved towards his room, lightly gripping the woman's arm.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@Sideslash: "I don't understand?"

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Sideslash

@Ultra_Girl_: "I have had more than my fair share of bad days."

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@Sideslash: "oh..."Ultra Girl remained speechless.

Kamikaze_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Kamikaze_

@Sideslash: (PM? or fade to black?)

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Sideslash

@Ultra_Girl_: He waved a hand dismissively. "Anyway, I'm sure you don't want to hear anything about my dark and gloomy past."

@Kamikaze_: (Fade to black, I think).

Kamikaze_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Kamikaze_

@Sideslash: (Hey I'm down with pms, lol)

Her head fell against the pillow, her hair lightly covering over her face as she made no effort to hide her nudity after the events that resulted in clothes scattered around the bedroom. She curled up for a moment, playing with her hair "...That was great..."

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@Sideslash: "I don't want to act rude but to be honest, I don't like dark stories very much..they give me nightmares"

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Sideslash

@Kamikaze_: (Meh, tired, don't really feel like writing a lot).

He grinned, panting. The sweat had caused his spiky hair to begin to flatten. "I...aim to please." He joked with a wide grin.

@Ultra_Girl_: He smiled. "It's fine, I don't really like talking about it."

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@Sideslash: "so...do you want to keep an eye on these thugs while the ambulance comes?"

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Sideslash

@Ultra_Girl_: "Sure." He shrugged. "Unless you want to go grab a coffee or some pizza or something."

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@Sideslash: "I don't have cash, I got fired from my day time job"she lifted the empty pockets from her pants

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Sideslash

@Ultra_Girl_: He grinned. "My treat." He reached into one pocket and produced a credit card. "The offer's still open."

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@Sideslash:Ultra Girl's belly rumbled"well I haven't eaten in almost an entire day, I guess I can have a burger....you really don't mind?"she said in a concerned tone like a person who does not want to be a pest or leech to others.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Sideslash

@Ultra_Girl_: "I don't mind at all." He replied.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@Sideslash: "you lead"

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Sideslash

@Ultra_Girl_: He grinned and began to walk, heading for his favourite burger joint. As they walked, civilians began to react to Felix. Some gave him a wide berth, some stared on in fear, a few gave him cheers, pats on the back, high fives, and some even came up asking for autographs. "One tries to fit in, but one can't help but have a high profile when one protects a city like Los Angeles." He said over his shoulder to Ultra Girl.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@Sideslash: "true very true"she said while nodding her head but the only thing she could think of currently was satisfying the hunger inside her.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Sideslash

@Ultra_Girl_: As he left the crowd behind with a last couple of autographs, he stepped into the restaurant with a smile.There was a unanimous cheer from the patrons of the place, and Felix quickly found a table close to the wall, and rested the bandage wrapped wedge blade against the wall. With that done, he walked to the till and turned to Ultra Girl. "What do you want?"

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@Sideslash: "Two double cheeseburgers a side of fries and a pepsi"

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Sideslash

@Ultra_Girl_: Felix laughed. "You really are hungry." He turned back to the cashier. "And the same for me."

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@Sideslash: "We never properly introduce ourselves"Ultra Girl said as she just realized.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Sideslash

@Ultra_Girl_: He laughed. "I guess we didn't." He admitted. "I'm Felix." He extended his hand for a shake. "I work with We Are Legend, the hero team."

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@Sideslash:Ultra Girl raised her hand and shook it"Ultra Girl, soon to be in a team...but for now I'm the member of a small club Titans"

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Sideslash

@Ultra_Girl_: Felix nodded. "And what team might that be?" He asked, clasping his fingers together.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@Sideslash: "Don't know yet, mysterious guy just sent me the invite"

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Sideslash

@Ultra_Girl_: Felix narrowed his eyes. "Be wary of mysterious people. They often lead one into trouble."

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@Sideslash: "I can handle trouble"Ultra Girl smiled proudly"don't worry I'll be careful"