ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#151  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

@Ravek:

A car rolls down the street, followed by the rest of the traffic clogging the road as it is piled up and rolled around by a seemingly unstoppable man.

Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By Ravek

@_Judge_: "<What in the Ker'vadore's name is that...>" Quickly slipping back into the alleyway, leaning out just enough to observe the unstoppable being.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

@Ravek:

Paying everyone watching the display no mind, Dmitri continues to move as if nothing was in his way, despite the fact that he runs straight through the side of a building in the process.

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#154  Edited By _Harper_

In the night sky, a shooting star came crashing down to the earth, where it landed was inside an abandoned warehouse in the drags of L.A. From the colorful smoke the star produced, was the Rumor himself, holding a list of sorts on his hand. With the cape killers gunning for him, he had to use rather elaborate ways of travel since he was a wanted man. The madness master looked at the list and begins to inspect the warehouse, seeing if this would be suitable to set up an H.Q for the expansion when the time came.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#155  Edited By Decoy Elite
@TheRumor: Decoy gave a heavy sigh as his plane landed. He'd flown strait to L.A on the wings of rumor, a claim of a dangerous metahumans forming up an underground cell. Decoy rushed out of the plane, angrily stomping around as he waited for his bags. He needed a cigarette. His mind drifted off to his last battle, he'd barely come out of the whole affair alive and only because the vigilante he faced turned out to be far more noble then him. He couldn't help but shake that feeling that he might just be on the wrong side. He pushed the doubt from his mind as he claimed his bags. He couldn't regret anything now, he couldn't hold himself back, he had a world to save.  

He arrived at his hotel and quickly pulled out a map of the city, scanning for possible locations for the cell to hide. He marked an abandoned warehouse on his map, the obvious choice for a large group of metas to hide. He grinned as he left the hotel through the window in full costume, he'd find take down these monsters, then maybe, just maybe, he'd be the hero.  
(Note: He's not bringing Umen with him for reasons that will be explained)
_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By _Harper_

@Decoy Elite: Rumor sat in a rusty old office chair, moonlight shining though the broken ceiling as he looked up to it with a smile. "Better contact Quintus.." He muttered while yawning, in a few more moments, the rebels would make a connection to the city on Rumor's command.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Decoy Elite
@TheRumor: Decoy sneaked around the building gun in hand. He'd decided to avoid bringing in the Umen just yet, those big brutes were unsuited for a stealth mission like this. He slowly slipped into the building, spotting a single figure in the warehouse. He smiled, all too predictable. It was time to crush the resistance in L.A before it could really start. He created an illusion in front of the figure as he began to sneak around behind him in a wide arc. "Well, well what do we have here." The illusion said, smugness dripping from it's voice. "You wouldn't happen to be an unregistered meta would you?" The real Decoy gave a smug smile under his mask as he crouched behind the figure, using his powers to make himself seem invisible.
_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By _Harper_

@Decoy Elite: "Oh heavens.." Rumor said dryly as he stuffed his hands in his jean pockets and sighing. "You would be correct, I am an illegal, alien.." He admitted in all honesty, a casual coolness in his posture. "Oh..A gun, that's not for me is it? Well I mean not like a gift but the bullets inside, for if I resist or something?".

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Decoy Elite
@TheRumor: The illusion nodded. "Yeah, I'll shoot you if you resist." He said coldly. "Act as confident as you want, I guarantee your powers aren't going to save you here." He motioned for Rumor to stand up. "So, let's get down to some business. Where are the others?"
_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By _Harper_

@Decoy Elite: "Others?" Rumor said with a raised brow, whether or not if he knew about the real man behind him was unknown. "Oh the whole warehouse thing, I just like some space, I don't really have a home so I make due with what I find..".

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Decoy Elite
@TheRumor: "Well then you'll have to make due with jail." The illusion said confidently, smiling smugly under it's mask. "Maybe you'll get some time off if you decide to help hunt your pals." 
_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By _Harper_

@Decoy Elite: "...Wait.." Rumor shook his head while putting his finger up. "Who is going to jail? Me? Really?" He was perplexed for a second, scratching his head. "I mean sure but you would need to apprehend me for that to happe-.." Rumor noticed a little girl, a mutant refugee, peaking from the doorway across the room, he shot a glare for her to get out of sight.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Decoy Elite
@TheRumor: Decoy gave a sly smile as he noticed the girl. His main illusion continued to stand in front of Rumor, seemingly unaware of the meta child. "Please don't run, these are new shoes and I don't want to scuff them up already." Meanwhile he created an illusion in front of the meta girl he spotted. "End of the road kid." It said, motioning for her to put her hands up with his gun. "Don't worry, you're in good hands at the end of the day."
_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By _Harper_

@Decoy Elite: The girl just stared, as if shocked, but she did not move. Rumor's lips curled into a bit of a smirk while leaning farther back. "Now who said anything, about running?".

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Decoy Elite
@TheRumor: "Listen pal, just get up and let me cuff you." The illusion said calmly. "I'm not afraid of you." The second illusion sighed pulling out some cuffs. He slowly walked forward. "Now don't worry, this is for your own good here..."
Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

In Westside a get away car sped through the streets in a vain attempt to evade the trail of cops behind it, one of the passengers pulled out a machine gun and got ready to fire at the cops, but just than!

Ultra Girl arrived from the sky landing on the ground with a crack, the criminal in the passenger seat shouted to the driver "Run her over!" and the driver simply nodded, the car managed to reach speeds of 100 miles per hour and only was moments away from hitting, Ultra Girl planted her feet as hard as she could on the ground and pressed both hand in front of her to stop the car.

BAM!

the passenger was thrown out of the car at a hundred miles per hour, "NO!" Ultra Girl shouted in horror as everything seemed to move in slow motion but in reality she was speeding up herself to the point it did "come on think fast, think fast" she whispered to herself nervously as the criminal was headed to smash his skull against the ground, she turned around and looked at the crumple car and unconscious driver and than back at the passenger in the air.

"I KNOW!" she said as enthusiastically as she floated above him and wrapped her arms around his belly and flew upwards at a hundred miles per hour and time resumed normal.

slowly she slowed down as to not kill the criminal who fainted from the sudden speed "he needs medical attention" she whispered to herself and returned to the place of the wrecked car.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Sideslash

@Ultra_Girl_: Felix stared at the wreck, and at the blond girl, raising an eyebrow quizzically. "You did this?"

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By _Harper_

@Decoy Elite: The girl's eye's fell out as if they were rotten and her mouth opened wide as if screaming, however instead of noise, a black fog attacked the illusion. It was enough to make anyone jump. Rumor slowly brought his hands up for the man to cuff them.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Decoy Elite
@TheRumor: Decoy mumbled a curse as his illusion disappeared in a cloud of smoke. He tried to focus, making his first illusion cuff Rumor while he created a new illusion Decoy around the girl. "Wrong move girl." The illusion spoke, flames beginning to rise around it. "You don't know what real power is kid, give up now."  

Decoy quietly tried to shield his illusion's battle from Rumor's mind. If all went to plan then the meta's own mind would keep him hands cuffed while Decoy took care of the girl.
Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

LA, a city in which Zool knows all too well. He visited this land back when it was a native American tribe. He taught them how to control magic to better their society. He then visited throughout the 20th century. He stopped visiting in 1980. He has finally come back. "This city has changed a lot since i last was here. I wonder if that Korean BBQ place is still up? I really hope the beef is kosher".

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By _Harper_

@Decoy Elite: "Uhh..Aren't you supposed to lock them?" Rumor raised his brow while holding up the cuffs, the locking part was unhinged. "Look I don't have all day so could you arrest me already..". The girl sacrificed some of her flesh to be burned as she ran through the flames and went full tilt down the dark corridor, away from the man.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Decoy Elite
@TheRumor: The illusion clamped down the cuffs. "Alright joker, enough." He pulled Rumor forward. "Let's go outside." He raised a radio to his mouth calling for pick up from the Umen. Meanwhile his second Decoy appeared in front of the girl, a grin on it's now visible face. "Not really getting it kid. I'm everywhere here, I'm all powerful, you need to give up. This all really is for your sake." Decoy was silently cursing himself, he hadn't expect the girl to run through his flames, he could only image the pain the poor girls own mind was inflicting on her.
_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By _Harper_

@Decoy Elite: As if made out of colorful sand, the cuffed Rumor fell apart into a pile of nothingness, the only thing that can trick an illusion, is creating a duplicate. The girl screamed for help but to no avail, finally taking refuge behind a door at the end of the hallway. Back with the prime man, Rumor was standing back over by the seat, one foot on it as he leaned, smiling.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Decoy Elite
@TheRumor: "Son of a-" Decoy mumbled, making his illusion pull his gun on Rumor. "Alright pal! This is over!" He fired on Rumor, quickly emptying his  illusion clip  in the process.  Meanwhile his second illusion snapped it's fingers, suddenly an illusion of a cage surrounded the girl. "That's one down..." The original Decoy mumbled, focusing his attention on Rumor.
_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By _Harper_

@Decoy Elite: Rumor was caught off guard by the bullets, but he quickly discovered that they were faulty. "Your going to need to you know..Not use that gun to get me.." Rumor said while wagging his finger.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Decoy Elite
@TheRumor: The illusion smiled under it's mask. "Oh bullets don't work?" It asked, as flames began to fill the room. "Not a problem." It raised it's hands sending a wave of flames at Rumor. The real Decoy smiled, as he whispered into his radio. "This is Decoy over. Got two metas for capture, shouldn't take a big force to bring them in."
_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By _Harper_

@Decoy Elite: "Gah!" Rumor yelled out as he was swept off his feet and onto the ground, struggling to get back up.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Decoy Elite
@TheRumor: Decoy poured illusion flames onto Rumor, not letting up for a second. "You thought you were so tough. So much better than the normal people. Well now you see just what they've got backing them up." The flames raised higher, and the heat intensified. "How's it feel to be helpless?" Decoy couldn't help but feel a dark sense of glee, this was going a lot better than his last encounter with a meta.
_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By _Harper_

@Decoy Elite: The warehouse literally moved forwards, until the man was inside of it. Doors vanished and was replaced with walls, windows into bricks. Lights transformed into those of different colors and dimmed a bit, the warehouse became a symphony of shifting metal and concrete bending. With all of this commotion going on, Rumor was gone from the flames. Suddenly, the lights flashed off, but back on in an instant. However what surrounded the man were duplicates of himself getting beaten down by the meta woman from his last encounter, over and over again. They paid no attention to the man.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Decoy Elite
@TheRumor: Decoy cursed as he moved for new cover. He hadn't expected another illusion caster, let alone a fellow telepath. "You're not scaring me!" He lied as he readied his gun, looking around for Rumor. "Anything you're capable of I can pull off ten fold!" He just needed to wait out the clock, he'd be able to shield the Umen, at least enough so that they'd be able to track down their target. 
_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By _Harper_

@Decoy Elite: The warehouse was gone on the outside, literally all that remained was sand and foundry dirt. It wasn't invisible, it wasn't cloaked, it literally wasn't there anymore This was not the work of an illusion, this was the work of reality changing. The cover the man was hiding behind turned to stinking rotten flesh, the girl he had been chasing, her head was part of it. "Pl-please don't hurt me.." The girl said with only half of a throat.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Decoy Elite
@TheRumor: Decoy looked in horror, he hadn't seen anything this bad since his first day as a hero. Madness, the man with the knives, all the children. Decoy's mind filled with both rage and horror as he yelled. "YOU MONSTER!" He quickly darted around, aiming his gun. Slowly but surely his mind probed around searching for his target's mental signal. "YOU DID THIS!? You animal..."
Avatar image for glitch_in_the_system
Glitch_in_the_System

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somewhere in the Oort cloud

Glitch hummed a bit of a tune as his little ship flew past a comet in the vast emptiness of the solar system's outer limits. He was following a Mil predator ship that had scouted around in "fleshy space" as the droids of Ironstar referred to the regions of the universe where organic life could develop and exist. But what he didn't know is that the solar system had some hidden guardians. An astartes space fortress, cleverly disguised as a comet, extended some hypervelocity cannons. The first sign to the presence of the fortress was the predator he was tracking exploding into a cloud of metal. The next was his ship rocking like a pinball as a shell grazed it's shielding.

"Whoa, what the f-" He managed before a cannon round gave his ship the equivalent of a solid boot to the ass. "Whoa whoa, losing control!" Glitch shouted as his ship began to tumble out of control. Writing off Glitch's mini-van sized starship as destroyed, the space fortress went back into observation mode, retracting it's guns as it's steam boilers provided it power. Glitch's ship drifted and tumbled through the solar system aimlessly. He managed to get it started again and was making for the planet jupiter to sling shot him back out of the solar system and get his hyperdrive started, but a ridiculously improbable collision with a space whale right the heck out of nowhere sent him hurtling out of any semblance of a controlled path.

The plucky little morbot's ship bounced off of an asteroid as it tumbled through the void before being punted by the same space whale he had impacted earlier, the stellar cetacean being none too happy with having been impacted at such speeds before going off to do whatever it is space whales do. As the black coloured spacebourne mammal drifted out of sight, Glitch's ship headed towards a backwater planet known as Earth, and promptly smashed into some space junk. "F*cking hell! What the f*cking f*cked up f*ck was that?" He cursed incoherently as his ship tumbled down towards los angeles.

Appearing as a giant ball of fire, the space ship smacked into a billboard, Glitch just managing to slow it down enough to avoid flattening the entire city as his abused and mangled vessel plummeted towards something he couldn't exactly make out with his optics. A mime was busily performing a tired invisible box routine before a couple of tourists who sighed as the persistent clown tried to get some money out of them. The mime's performance was then cut short by about a ton and a half of banged up spaceship and was turned into what could best be described as "chunky salsa."

A solid kick to the door of his ship forced it open as he stepped out and saw some more meat bags. "Godtron damn it, how many of you organics look alike?" He muttered angrily as he examined his ship before ignoring the tourists as they dumbfoundedly took pictures.

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By _Harper_

@Decoy Elite: He would find the mental signal was all around him, everywhere, right in front of him and right behind him, but Rumor was not in sight. Suddenly, the man were surrounded by filthy, nude mutants huddling together from the cold. All of them were shaved bald, the woman, the children and the men. On their foreheads the had "freak" branded into the flesh. "Oh god, please help us! They took us here because we were mutants..Please.." One of the pleaded, barely able to even speak from starvation.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Decoy Elite
@TheRumor: Decoy yelled into the sky. "You think this will make you anymore right!?" He yelled, firing his gun into the air out of anger. "This is all fake! All an illusion! It's...it's all fake..." For a moment doubt crept into Decoy's mind once more. But just as quickly it was flushed out by anger. He began to think of a new plan.
_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By _Harper_

@Decoy Elite: The mutant grabbed onto his clothes, bony, weak fingers pulling at the cloth of the man's jacket. The man could feel the cold and the stink come off of the man, he would feel him grabbing onto him. "Help...us..".

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Decoy Elite
@TheRumor: Decoy glared at the bony figure, the pure dark rage in his eyes hidden by his mask. He fired into the meta without a bit of hesitation. "I'm not getting fooled by this." He said quietly as he conjured up old mental images, preparing to strike. "I don't know what you are, but I'll show you what you represent." And with that he send out the mental images of the carnage of the knives man, the brutal deaths of the children that he'd taken hostage of, ripped to shreds by their own fellows tiny hands. 
_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By _Harper_

@Decoy Elite: The wife weeped as she ran over to her husbands body, falling to her knees and shaking the lifeless corpse. A boy was about to run over as well but the woman shooed him away. "Stay back baby, you..You don't wanna see daddy like this.." She struggled to say with a lump in her throat. The other mutants looked at the sorry display in despair, only watching in silence.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Decoy Elite
@TheRumor: Decoy looked around confused. "No, you're all not real, this is an illusion." He glared at the metas. "I won't be tricked by some second rate copy cat!"
Kamikaze_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Kamikaze_

@Sideslash said:

@Kamikaze_: He smirked. "Well ain't this my luck day." He joked as he sat down. "I don't need to pack up." He announced. "Got my sword there, got my coat, got my knife." He raised the back of his coat to reveal the sheathed knife. "Got my chain." He dropped part of the long heavy chain into his hand. "Now...what can we do to pass the time?"

She smiled for just a moment, looking at him with jokingly innocent eyes "Oh well whatever would you want to do with me for approximately 45 minutes?..." She then looked around for just a second, placing her sword back into the brief case.

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By _Harper_

@Decoy Elite: Mr.LeBeau watched from a balcony, hands folded regally behind his back as he gave a nod. That nod was a command for a flame thrower located above the group of mutants to engage, burning them all alive. Their screams filled the warehouse as the bodies flailed about in agony. Burning flesh would be all the man could smell. The wife's charred corpse was laying atop that if her dead husband. LeBeau clapped with a smirk, looking over to the man. "Well done bringing those abominations in, well done indeed..".

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Decoy Elite
@TheRumor: Decoy looked up at LeBeau. He looked around, still desperately searching for Rumor. "You damn now well know that's not what this is about!" He yelled into the air. "I've shown you what happens when you don't contain power!"
_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By _Harper_

@Decoy Elite: "Oh but it is, you see, even if the events that led up to the registration didn't happen? If there was no power the be afraid of? I still would have killed all of them..Because they are vermin.." LeBeau smiled like the devil down at the man.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Decoy Elite
@TheRumor: "You're whole little plan falls apart when you actually think you idiot." Decoy hoped that the Umen could penetrate this illusion somehow. "I'm a meta, I have powers and you don't see them putting me in a prison. You're a coward hiding behind a wall of lies!"
Avatar image for glitch_in_the_system
Glitch_in_the_System

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A few crooks came to examine the crash of Glitch's ship. "Eh I'll get her flying soon." He muttered before the little droid was confronted with some guns. "Hey R2-D2, gonna hand over the ship?" Glitch seemed to ponder his response before giving the lead ganster a flat "No." Then the shooting began. A whole lot of 9mm rounds were fired, and not one of them did a thing. "Okay that was some weak arse sh!t. Lemme show you how we play on Iron star." Glitch responded as he brought out a rocket launcher from absolutely nowhere. "What the f-" Were the last words of the lead gangster, a hispanic man in his twenties, before he was completely obliterated, reduced to nothing but ash being flung around at hypersonic speeds. Other gangsters were incinerated, some were torn apart by the shockwave, some suffered severe burns, some were cut to ribbons by the shrapnel, and a few went flying into the air.

"AaaaAAAAaaaaah!" Came the Wilhelm scream as an overweight kid from down the block went flying into the air.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@Sideslash said:

@Ultra_Girl_: Felix stared at the wreck, and at the blond girl, raising an eyebrow quizzically. "You did this?"

Ultra Girl looked at him with a quizzical facial expression "Yes and what you got a problem with female super heroines?"

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By _Harper_

@Decoy Elite: "As I have said before, textbook illusions of reality.." LeBeau said to the doctor on his right, looking through the small window on the white door, inside was the man, garbed in a straight jacket. "Found him in a warehouse burning innocent registered metas..Called himself a hero for it.." LeBeau explained further. "If we can't save him, im afraid it will have to be a lobotomy..." The doctor said while pushing his glasses up.

The U-men wouldn't find the warehouse, for it was gone, records of a warehouse don't even come up when searched.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Decoy Elite
@TheRumor: Decoy decided to counter with an illusion of his own. The city was on fire, people were rioting in the streets, slaughtering each other while a madman looked onward. The madman had Rumor's face. "What stops you from going crazy? From using your little trick on innocents?" Decoy shook his head. "Hell, what happens when you're old and senile? What if you lose control? So many questions that I can answer that you can't."
_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By _Harper_

@Decoy Elite: The problem was that this wasn't an illusion, so there was no illusion to override everything from the cell to the straight jacket was very real. Rumor didn't create illusions, he created reality. LeBeau and the doctor look at the man with a concerned face as he babbles about powers. The cell like most in the supermax prison were designed to suppress powers. "Sir could you please just try and remain calm, your in a safe place..". His cell mate, was the Rumor no less. "What keeps me from going crazy? Heh, I am crazy, and even I see that your whole hero ideal is flawed ." He said while leaning back in his bed, yawning. "I would try and keep it down, the drugs they have for the wild ones are pretty strong here..".

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Decoy Elite
@TheRumor: (You have to understand Decoy thinks this whole thing is an illusion so he's simply broadcasting his own illusion within the reality) 
"Maybe you're right, maybe I'm not a hero." Decoy said calmly. "But I'm not a monster like you."