(CVnU) Grimm City (Under Construction)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Edited by Legacy_ (11267 posts) - - Show Bio

The life of Sabrina was nothing short of bewilderment. She was by all means the quintessential American girl, but her mutant ability destabilized whatever upper echelon position she hoped to receive after helping Trevor Donovan's senate campaign. It troubled her senseless. So much so, she wandered about her cell like a puppet when Laughlyn introduced herself. It was fear of change and anxiety of the unknown coupled together that made Sabrina look like a dear in headlights.

"I, I, I hurt a man." She stammered at first, clasping her hands so tightly that her nails could cut her own skin. Her heartbeat skipped like hopscotch as she watched her cellmate curiously anticipate her response. It was the first time she was ever asked about her situation. Neither the Force nor the government's federal bureau questioned her beyond the initial slap on the wrists. With so many troubles in Washington D.C. splintering the focus of this country's guard dogs, mutants and meta humans were imprisoned on prejudices manifested from the actions of the problematic few. As a result, Sabrina became yet another statistic arrested without investigation. "Then they put a collar around my neck."

"What'd you do?" Sabrina sheepishly looked up at Laughlyn and smiled. She didn't want to talk about that day, but she was too afraid to defy this stranger's hospitality. With that in mind, Sabrina deflected for now. She wasn't by any means socially stunted. Truth be told, before her time in power inhibitors, the political science major turned assailant was known for her confidence and ability to work her a room. However, since her entrapment she's been acting very somber as of late. Almost as if she's expecting someone to tell her what to do.

"I imagine something super bad."

Sabrina rolled her eyes as she awaited a response, turning her head ever so slightly to take in her new surroundings once more, but as her eyes scanned the area she noticed Yasaming Ju from across the hallway shaking her head as if Sabrina herself had said something incredibly stupid.

@laughlyn

#102 Posted by Laughlyn (100 posts) - - Show Bio

@legacy_:

Her legs continued to dangle off the side of the top bunk. Her wide smile still stretched across her face as her body began to unintentionally lean forward as the soft spoken cellmate began. She could tell by her much more timid demeanor that she wasn’t a frequent flyer here. But as soon as she mentioned the collar, Lyn became instantly became focused on it. Her fingers began to rhythmically tap against the metallic frame of the bed. What was the collar for? What did it do? Did it have a bomb in it? Was it up to date with the fashionstatments of the world at the moment or was it so last season?

But her focus was disrupted as she then asked about herself. What did Lyn do? She stretched out her neck in awkward slow circles for a moment, taking a deep breath before using her arms to push herself off from the bed, landing softly, almost silently on the ground. Her years of gymnastics coming into play. “I was in Expandible City and attempted to rob a bank. But I wasn’t alone, there was a… Salad Goddess there with me. I never even got her name. Oh, Mista Broccoli was there too.” She spoke in such a matter of fact tone, as if her new BFFL was to understand what she was talking about. “She was taaaaaall” She rose her arms above her head. “Her body had curves.” she waved her arms in front of her as if trying to outline the curves of a woman body. “Her hair, it was red, LIKE FIRE!” She grabbed her own golden locks, waving around her hair wildly around her head. “She was sooooo cool. Had these neat powers. I’m not sure where she is now. I heard something about someone escaping from Grimm City Prison a week or so ago, I think that might have been her. She was smart.” She spoke, nodding her head as if agreeing with herself. “OH and I threw some 16 year out of a moving vehicle and ran over an old man and killed a couple of dozen police and blew up a city street… it’s a lot of things. I've been here... for a while.”

Let's take it off and find out
Let's take it off and find out

Her blue eyes shift, looking at her collar. “So… what powers you got?” In one swift movement she was directly in Sabrina’s comfort zone. It was almost inhuman how quickly she moved from one side of the room to in front of Sabrina. Her eyes looking at the inhibitor, her nimble fingers just centimeters from it, itching to touch it, to play with it. You could see it in her eyes, a crazed look from someone who was mentally unstable. “Let's take it off and find out." Her hands in that moment she attempted to wrap her fingers around the band of the collar, to try and rip it off. But to anyone looking from the outside in, it would look as if Lyn was trying to choke out her new cellmate.

#103 Posted by Shanana (60527 posts) - - Show Bio

Posting soon

#104 Edited by Legacy_ (11267 posts) - - Show Bio

She's pretty, pretty insane. Sabrina would have preferred the introverted pyromaniac across the hall than this short circuiting light bulb for a brain cellmate. This stranger's excitable nature made her unpredictable and worrisome for Sabrina. She inched closer to the lead bars of the cell once she brought up the collar. "Powers...? They're none of your business." Her response was defensive if not snide. Her shady brown eyes widened with disbelief as Lyn approached in such a haste. It was discomforting for the post college graduate. It'd been years since she last had someone who could end her future so close to her face.

"DON'T YOU DARE!!" She let out a panicked scream as Lyn tapped her fingers on the metallic collar strapped to her neck. During her transfer from the Phoenix Station to the Grimm City Mental Asylum, Sabrina and the rest of detainees were warned about the electroshock therapy that would happen if these collars were breached by physical or mutant powered actions. "AHH!! GET OFF ME!! GET OFF ME!!" Lyn hadn't applied much pressure to her neck. It was the anticipation of agony that made Sabrina's heart palpitations beat against her rib cage like a drummer at a football game's halftime show.

"Get off of me?" Her eyes illuminated a blueish aura, a genetic anomaly that only occurred whenever she used her low level telepathy. In this case, the return of her mutant abilities was happening during a stressful moment of terror. So, she didn't know how Lyn would respond to the telepathic command which only scared Sabrina more. "GODDAMIT, NEW GIRL!!!" Officer Ricky Grimes, the guard from earlier, hollered from his post outside the women's corridor. He unlocked the door and entered the hallway with a coffee in hand, visibly annoyed by the thought of having to check on a girl who hasn't been inside her cell for more than ten minutes.

"What the hell are you two knuckle heads up to!??" Clinging to the bars of the cell, Sabrina trembled as she reached out to grab the officer by his collar. If her cellmate didn't stop her from speaking than the Asylum's latest arrival would telepathically cry out for her release. "GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!" @laughlyn

#105 Edited by Laughlyn (100 posts) - - Show Bio

@legacy_:

It was like a tingling in the back of her mind that radiated down the back of her neck. Like when you get cold and get that chill that radiates down your body. That’s what it felt like. “GET OFF ME!” and just as simple as that, Lyn’s body pulled away from the telepaths. A look of confusion swept over her expression as she was now standing several feet away from her. Her eyes looked down at her hands, moving them on her own. “Ooohhhh THAT’S what they are.” A wicked smile appeared on her face as her cellmate was busy screaming, trying to get attention of Ricky, who happened to now be opening the door to the cell.

"What the hell are you two knuckle heads up to!??"

Laughlyn quickly wrapped her hand around Sabrina’s mouth, forcefully jerking her back away from the bars. “Sorry Ricky, she’s just saw one of those roaches crawling up her leg and she freaked out!” Lyn quickly took hold of the sitatuion. “I tried to tell her that’s Ricky Jr but she wouldn’t listen to me. “

Ricky’s visibally annoyed face scrunched as the grip on his cup of coffee tightened. “I told you not to call the roaches Ricky Jr, Lyn!”

“BUT THEY’RE SO CUTE AND TINY!”

“Then call them Tiny! Call them anything BUT Ricky Jr!”

“BUT-”

“SHUT THE FUNK UP LYN!” Ricky roared, quieting the Queen of Laughter as Yasamine was heard chuckling. “WHAT’S SO FUNNY JU!?”

“You are.” She snickered.

“You women are a pain in my @ss! Now shut up and stay QUIET! I’m trying to catch up on my shows!”

“Right-o Ricky! Sorry about that!” She waved Ricky goodbye and as soon as he was out of sight, her head snapped in the direction of Sabrina. “So… you’re a telepath.” She spoke not asking, but making a statement of her recent findings, slowly walking up to her BFF Sabrina. “How about we take this mean old collar off of you, and you get us out of here?”

#106 Posted by xxBelladonnaxx (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs:

No Caption Provided

"Hmm" She grunted listening to the man's short summary of his purpose. It seemed that somehow, some way she'd got tangled up with another nutcase.

"Honey, there's no way you can Identify as a supervillain and not be on the run from Cops and Capes. It's part of the cycle" She explained slowly shifting back and forth on the stool legs crossed with her vines lethargically coiling her legs.

"But, I've got plans. I don't intend to be couped up. If the Do-Gooders come than let them come. I intend to make Grimm City Green again, now will you help me or not?"

#107 Posted by Dr_Higgs (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxbelladonnaxx:

"Sure. Sounds like a good way to stretch our sea legs so to speak. Get back out of early retirement."

Polaris knew Niel wasnt going to like this. Hopefully he wont get too mad over this once its all over. He'll need to keep niel occupied in the gray matter while they plan so that he doesnt come out and mess it all up.

"We have a place where patients stay overnight if you need a place to crash. My illusions cant follow you were i cannot."

#108 Posted by Joe_Locke (775 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#109 Edited by Legacy_ (11267 posts) - - Show Bio

Months Ago...

It's three hours before Trevor Donovan's final democratic assembly and the preparation for these final moments of the senate campaign have been stressful for Sabrina. She's worked tirelessly for months in hopes of keeping Donovan on task, but the workload has lead her to smoking a pack of cigarettes every week. As she stood outside the Grimm City Town Hall, Sabrina slipped her hands into her suit jacket pockets and grabbed her favorite silver lighter and packet of Marlboro. The sensation of the inhalation relaxed her nerves during the most troubling times and this evening was no different, but something felt different this time around. Her mind could sense feelings of deep-rooted concern, but she chalked up the flustering emotions to Donovan's old money investors.

"Daddy wouldn't like to see you like this," a familiar voice startled Sabrina so much so that she dropped her lighter before she could even light the cigarette between her glossed lips. A rush of anger sprouted from within her heart as she turned to see someone she hadn't spoken to since graduating university.

"Get out of my face with that mess. Y'know daddy stopped caring about any of us when our powers bloomed." Sabrina's eldest sister liked to show up before the beginning of every new year. She called it sisterly check up. In other words, it was daddy's way of keeping tabs on his girls. "I should've bought some Mary Jane and started my early 2000's Nicole Richie phase. I'm sure daddy and his new girlfriend would have a real gag." She always sounded sarcastic whenever big sister showed her face. How she managed to remain kosher with their father despite his anti-mutant bigotry was beyond her own understanding, but what irritated Sabrina even more were the thoughts her sister was projecting.

No Caption Provided

"You've got some nerve showing up today and asking me for favors." Sabrina's sister alleged misconduct about Trevor Donovan. Insinuated his pro-mutant life beliefs were fabrications designed to gather the votes of the meta human base. Sabrina understood her sister's involvement with the Grimm City's elite allowed her access to information that wouldn't be disposable to the average Grimm citizen, but she had to be wrong about Donovan. He was a good man. He cared of her struggle. "I won't let you ruin my future like you ruined Sammy's." It was a snide remark that hurt her sister's feelings, a remark Sabrina would eventually come to regret.

Present...

"No, no, no, no!" Sabrina was beginning to make sense of her predicament, but she was also beginning to exhibit signs of an anxiety attack. An impending sense of doom clouded her mind as she realized imprisonment circled back to the involuntary telepathic attack on Donovan triggered by her older sister's claims. With the added revelation of this evening's transfer to the Grimm City Asylum with an ineffective power inhibitor attached to neck, the youngest of three finally caught wind of an elaborate manipulation. "You wouldn't understand." All of which would be lost on @laughlyn, but she was obviously someone her sister wanted her working alongside. And so with a baited breath, Sabrina looked at her cellmate with a feigned smile. "That's exactly what that b!tch wants..."

Sabrina pushed Lyn aside and she ran to the toilet and vomited the petri dish excuse of a breakfast tray that was served to her earlier this morning. She couldn't handle the racing thoughts inside her mind, because each one called her an idiot for not seeing this sooner. She was disgusted by the thought of her entrapment becoming nothing more than a scheme devised by her eldest sister. What made the betrayal even more disgusting was the simple fact that Sabrina knew it wasn't an idea that came from his sister, but rather whatever employer she found herself aligned with.

"I don't know if I can do it Lyn," with her forearm Sabrina wiped her mouth clean, "My telepathy isn't strong. I'd need people to let me inside their minds for me to make some noise." While on her knees, one hand still firmly pressed on the surface of the toilet's lid while the other hand held her hair back, Sabrina spit up some more food before she found the courage to speak to Lyn about the prospect of actually escaping this pothole for the allegedly criminally insane. "I don't know if I want to even try. I'm scared. I'm not really good at using my powers...alone." Sabrina wasn't nearly confident as her sister when it came to using their abilities, but she wasn't afraid of them. She was more than willing to find her way out of this asylum, but she feared how she'd playing into whatever game her sister had begun. It was a gamble for Sabrina, but at this point it was a gamble she was willing to bet her life on.

"First, I just need you to help me smash this collar on my neck. It's really screwing with my focus. It'll hurt. I know it'll hurt, but I'm ready for it. I think."

#110 Posted by Laughlyn (100 posts) - - Show Bio

@legacy_:

Lyn’s eyes narrowed at Sabrina as her anxiety seemed to elevate at the idea of breaking out of prison. The hell was wrong with this girl? Did she like wearing the orange prison uniforms? I mean… she didn’t look bad but orange wasn’t exactly her new cellmates color. Then she began to vomit. Her nose scrunched up in disgust as she quickly plugged her nose, pinching it shut with her fingers. Walking over to her pillow she reached underneath it and pulled out a single lollipop and placed it in her cellmates hands. It always helped her when she had nausea and anxiety.

"First, I just need you to help me smash this collar on my neck. It's really screwing with my focus. It'll hurt. I know it'll hurt, but I'm ready for it. I think."

“Do you know what happens to people who are placed here Sabrina?” For the first time Lyn’s tone was… ‘normal’, not as energetic or even intense as it had been. She walked up to the bed again, but this time, feeling the inner frame of the bed as she ripped something off from in between the mattress and metal frame. “They’re forgotten about. This place holds criminals that people don’t wanna deal with. Whoever put you where either wants to prove a point to you,” Her lips then began to stretch across her face in a smile as she walked up to her with a piece of thin, rubbery black plastic that was lined on the inside of the bed frame. “Or knows you’re too weak to try and escape and wants you forgotten about.” She got up in front of Sabrina. “I’m assuming this thing will shock you if tugged on.” She began giggling, carefully slipping the thin rubber in between the thin space between the neck and the collar. “The rubber plastic will absorb the shock on your end, simple science stuff.”

Reaching into her shirt, half her free arm was digging in for something as she pulled out to be holding a rough looking shiv that looked to be made up from possibly the bed frame. “Now, don’t move… unless you want a nice little scar on your neck.” She gave a toothy grin as she tugged more forcefully on the collar. Sparks of blue could be seen from between the rubber plastic and the collar, which shouldn’t have harmed Sabrina, but with a cynical chuckle Lyn dug the homemade blade into the collar at the locking clasp in the back of her neck and in that moment she felt a jolt course into her hand. Her jaw tightened as the muscles in her hand and arm began to give a rigid tremble and became stiff from the shock. She gave a grunt before forcefully bringing the blade through the claps and yanking the collar off, holding it freely in her hand. “HAHAHA!” Her body gave a little shiver as she folded the collar, shoving it under her shirt. “That felt good.” Lyn stretched out her arm, tucking the shiv behind her. “Let the show, begin!”

#111 Posted by xxBelladonnaxx (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs:

No Caption Provided

Aspen ceased the moments between her offer and his answer to question whether or not his alliance was at all worth it. The way he spoke of the 'Doctor' made her question his sanity. She'd hate to accidentally ally herself with another psycho.

"Honey, don't worry yourself about my well being. I've transcended humanity. Throughout the day I switch my bodies processes so that I can benefit from the Sun and Carbon Dioxide; at night I switch to my human biology allowing me to survive for days without sleep."

She explained whilst Poison Oak leaves begin to protrude through the light concealment. "We're going to turn Grimm City into a massive Botanical Garden, and this is how we're going to do it" Rising from her seat the Marijuana Matron seductively moved pass Higgs before turning back in his direction with her palms extended.

"It looks like a simple joint, but it's laced with my own Belladonna Kush seeds. With the way people abuse recreational Marijuana, I can have my own army of Soldiers. We supply this to every drug dealer in the city; that should suffice should the Officers of the Law 'come-a-knockin'. Phase two, We release this potent chemical into the air rendering the entire city in a shroud of it. That will take care of those 'do-gooders' you were oh so worried about earlier. The endstate is to establish a new order here in Grimm our order. Thoughts?"

#112 Edited by Legacy_ (11267 posts) - - Show Bio

"It's going to be ok, ok, ok..." Sabrina wouldn't stop the seemingly endless repetition of spoken self-assurance. Despite the defunct power inhibitor's inability to cause bodily harm, the metal attachment kept her unfocused since it was tightly pressed against her neck. As she supported herself by leaning on the wall next to the toilet seat, Sabrina flushed her vomit down the drain whilst taking the lollipop from Lyn with her other hand. The kind gesture lightened her mood and brought the college graduate back to her senses. She even put the candy into her mouth with a childlike vigor, sucking on it like a pacifier as she prepared herself for the extraction operation.

"I'm here for a reason that's for sure," Sabrina dodged looking at Lyn as the plastic was slipped between her skin and the electromagnetic collar. She kind of assumed she'd be nipped by the shiv in her cellmate's hand, but she knew the next decision would affect her future in more ways than one. "AHH!!" She screamed once again when Lyn reacted to the jolt of electricity. Her frenzied tremble pushed the homemade shiv into her skin. The momentary pressure created a reddened abrasion of the skin that wasn't deep nor bloody, but it didn't stop Sabrina from clutching her neck and groaning as the collar plopped onto the ground.

"If I have to listen to you scream one more time, mutie! I will burn your pussycat shut." At this point Yasaming Ju was about tired with the chatty women from across the hall. She had every intention of making good on her promise. Living near Lyn was annoying, but living near Lyn and her friend? A fate worst than justified imprisonment. Before she could spew more hate, however, Sabrina found her ground and rushed to the lead bars that separated her from the inmates inside the Asylum's female corridor. She looked at Yasaming Ju straight in the face and stuck her middle fingers up. It was an immature response toward ignorance, even for someone like Lyn, but Sabrina knew Yasaming would glare at her. And when she did, Sabrina could feel her neighbor thinking thoughts that'd be better off unsaid.

"Rage, Rage, Rage." Her eyes illuminated an arctic blue. Her frantic thoughts were isolated inside her mind as she mentally projected her raw emotions and forcefully fed them to the imprisoned women of Grimm City Asylum. Her reach couldn't go beyond this corridor, but there were about forty women in pairs of two inside this hallway's cell rooms. Of those forty women, Sabrina could only willfully impression the weak willed. She didn't savor abusing the personal space of women who've given up on themselves, but they needed rage...her rage to fight against their oppressors.

"What the hell is happening here!?" As these women screamed obscenities, unleashing the pain within their hearts, Officer Ricky Grimes took out his gun and pointed it toward each cell as he approached Sabrina and her glimmering eyes. "Didn't we collar your mutant ass earlier? You better cut your shit out before I call in the...?" There were about thirteen officers working inside the Asylum. There was an officer at the entrance and one officer posted at both the desk for the women's wing and men's wing. Two officers patrolled the roof, four officers patrolled the perimeter, two officers handled transport in conjunction with local authorities while the remaining passed through the hallways of respective wings at Grimm Asylum. They were understaffed, but during potential breakouts the Asylum would call the Force for assistance. This time they would have no such support.

"Who you gonna call?" Sabrina turned to Officer Ricky and playfully winked. "How about you call me boss and unlock these cells?" Officer Ricky blankly stared at the telepath, the screams, laughs and jeers from other residents bounced off the walls with such ferocity! It didn't take long before a drooling Ricky put his gun down and walked back to his post. "Whatever you say boss...." He tried his earnest to resist her control. Sabrina's telepathy wasn't as strong as she liked to believe. Ricky did manage to reach and his desk and enter a code that unlocked their cells. This code was normally used in one hall at a time when it was time to eat and there were guards posted for protective measures. This time, unfortunately, every single cell in the the four hallways full of rooms that composed the women's wing suddenly opened.

"GODAMMIT! CODE RED! CODE RED!"

Officer Ricky Grimes was able to fight off Sabrina's telepathic persuasion and speak into his intercom to alert the other twelve officers on duty about the compromised women's wing. "Call the local PD. Grab your guns. THESE B!TCHES ARE COMING!" He hollered with an aggravated anguish as he began typing away at the computer screen in front of him, in hopes of locking some of the cells of women too hesitant to leave their so-called rooms.

Meanwhile, Yasaming had already left her cell and attempted to strangle an otherwise distracted Sabrina.

@laughlyn

#113 Posted by Laughlyn (100 posts) - - Show Bio

@legacy_:

I did a lot and nothing at the same time xD

Lyn watched in silent as Sabrina walked to the bars of the room, her eyes focused on Yasaming. She couldn’t help but grin as roar’s of women could be heard echoing throughout the prison. This was it, it was finally happening. She didn’t need that home made spork anymore to dig her way out anymore! Then Ricky, poor, poor Ricky came in. Gun drawn ready to take action, but instead, he left and moments later… the doors opened. “I don’t know if I wanna kiss you or punch you!” Lyn yelled in excitement as she hopped out of the cell.

But before she could enjoy her almost freedom, she heard a series of grunts and a frightened yelp from Sabrina. Lyn’s head snapped back to see Yasaming’s hands were now wrapped around Sabrina’s tiny neck. Her eyes looked down at the ground to see the lollipop that she had given Sabrina had fallen to the ground, and without hesitation she picked it up. With the actual part of the harden candy in the palm of her hand, she made a fist and allowed the white long stick to poke out in between the fist of her index and middle finger, turning the simple lollipop, into a weapon. “YASAMING!” Lyn yelled out, and instantly Yasaming turned her attention to the clown. “SUCK ON THIS!” She screamed as she threw her fist forward right at Yasaming’s eye. The stick of the sucker piercing into her eye as Yasaming let out a horrible cry of pain, letting go of Sabrina and quickly bringing her hands to her now injured eye. Falling to the ground with blood seeping through her fingers and Lyn stood over her, kicking at her side over and over again until Yasaming stopped moving. Breathing heavily Lyn looked over at Sabrina and held out her blood stained hand. “Come on, let’s blow this joint!” She smiled. If Sabrina grabbed her hand or not, it didn’t matter, she would lead forward. If anyone knew how to get out of this place, it would be Gloria Harrison because she’s been here the longest, but she was currently in isolation for fighting someone soooooo Lyn’s knowledge of the place was gonna have to do.

“First we need to go get our stuff, I got some weapons that can help us!” She didn’t give Sabrina time to argue with her as she continued bouncing forward, literally. Bouncing up and down, leaping over bodies you name it, she did it. Leading the way through the narrow hallways it was filled with women who had gotten out of their cells, screaming, yelling, laughing, everything was heard as even some guards were joining in on the fun while others tried their best to fight them back. Making their way to the storage area as a single guard was there, holding a leather slapjack in hand and a couple of women laying at their feet, face bloody and groans escaping from them. “Oh, it's a party! Let's play, stab the guard until they go unconscious.” Lyn smeared whatever blood was left of Yasaming on her hand, to her face and pulled out the shiv.

But before she could even move, Yasaming jumped onto the guard with a flaming rag! HOW IN THE WORLD DID THAT HAPPEN!? Like a ravage dog Yasaming pulled away from the officer who was laying on the ground, burning. The stench of burnt flesh engulfed the area. “Well… if I would have known it was gonna be a barbecue, I would have brought a potato salad or summthen.”

With her black hair covering over her injured eye, she roared at Lyn as the blood still lingered down her face. “I’M GOING TO TURN YOU TO ASH YOU B!TCH!”

“Who are you calling a b!itch!? You lint licker!”

Yasaming leaped forward, ready to tackle down Lyn, who easily stepped out of the way, causing the one eyed pyromaniac to stumble forward and get a kick in the butt from Lyn and fall flat on the ground as Sabrina yelped, quickly making her way into the storage room as Lyn followed and closed the door behind them before Yasaming could attack again.

No Caption Provided

“Whew, talk about close call!” Lyn continued to smile as banging could be heard from the other side of the door. Sabrina was already digging through some stuff. Whatever she took would be her decision, but Laughlyn knew exactly where to go for her stuff. Pushing boxes in every direction she finally found it, her box! Pulling it open she began pulling stuff out with a wide grin on her face.

Warden Office

A woman sat behind a computer screen. Brown hair cut short and clean, and even darker brown eyes that glared at the screen. Her eyes shifted upward as Ricky made it to her office, gun held breathing heavily. “Warden, you’re ok, thank God. It was the mutant, Sabrina, she did this! I heard that some of the guards are trying to get the men’s section open right now. What do we do?”

Known as T-Rex Tiff to Lyn, Warden Tiffany Barden pushed herself away from the desk she got off her seat, to the point where she was no longer visible. Walking around the desk, it was seen that Warden Barden, had a form of dwarfism, with her arms a little on the short side, which is where she got her nickname T-Rex Tiff.

“I’ve already called in those who were off today to come in stat. But in here, initiate protocol 12.36D-A-B.”

“D-A-B? A-ar you sure?”

“Yes. Now,” she then pulled a draw open from her desk and pulled out a revolver. “let’s go put that mutant down.”

Storage Room

No Caption Provided

“I found my stuff!” Lyn screamed as she began digging through her box, pulling out all of her goodies. “Aw splinter, I’ve missed you so much!” She pulled out a baseball bat, planting a kiss on it. “I’m gonna change!” Before Sabrina could oppose, she began stripping down her uniform, and began slipping into her iconic outfit she grabbed her backpack and began shoving the rest of her stuff in it. But she gasped in shock as she pulled out her Blam-O, her tusty gun that also worked as her therapist.

“NOW I’m ready. Let’s get out of here before T-Rex Tiff finds us.” Lyn threw her backpack over her shoulder as she kicked the door down. “YOU WANT TO MEET MY FRIEND!?” She yelled holding her gun out as Yasaming’s eye widen as she quickly darted out of the hallway that she was waiting for the duo for. But as she did, Lyn scooted over to the side to show Sabrina standing behind her. “Aw… you scared her away.” She giggled, putting her gun down t her side.

No Caption Provided

#114 Posted by Dr_Higgs (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxbelladonnaxx: "Ah, Niel and I have a similar relationship." Polaris commented regarding her unique sleeping habit and listened to her plan. It seemed simple enough supply the drug dealers with a set of laced mary jane and watch them all fall under her control. Her control was an issue as neither of them had really established any trust yet an he couldn't tell when she would betray him. He did know exactly where they could start though.

"I know just the right drug dealer to start all this with. Though I have to ask, whats the end goal? Terror? Money? I doubt your the type to be a supervillain for the kicks"

#115 Edited by Shanana (60527 posts) - - Show Bio

Posting today

#116 Posted by xxBelladonnaxx (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs:

No Caption Provided

"Supervillain?" Aspen recalled almost insulted. "I'm not a supervillain. I am a herald of Mother Earth, I've been called to restore the wilds destroyed by Man's concrete jungles."

She explained erecting a lily pad from the ground to sit on. "I have a duty to the Earth to make sure there are enough plants to feed the animals; after humans eventually kill themselves off. Grimm City will be the Capital of my Green Empire. Now then, where's this drug dealer you spoke of?"

#117 Posted by Dr_Higgs (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxbelladonnaxx:

Ok, this alliance may have been prematurely made. He thought she was just a supervillain like him, but it turns out she's a fanatic. Never deal with fanatics. It never ends well. "Look. I was game to help you out when it just involved causing havoc. Maybe getting some vengeance. But there's no way Niel and I can agree to just start killing off humanity. We're humans ourselves." Polaris took a step back, his electromagnetic echo-location keeping him aware of anything that might try to catch him off guard, even through the floorboards. People like this can be quite irrational when it becomes clear they won't be getting their way. Shame, she was such a pretty woman with some strong ambitions. They could have been allies.

#118 Edited by Legacy_ (11267 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimm City Asylum Conference Center

No Caption Provided

Excuses for reasons and reasons for excuses. Listening to members of the Grimm Asylum board discuss the intake of Phoenix Station detainees without fair trial was tiresome for Miranda McClain. She was neither the warden nor the head of security, but the Asylum was attached to her late husband's legacy. Established in 1979, the Grimm Asylum was originally the most feared complex for the criminally insane. Not because it harmed its patients, but rather the fact that it successfully rehabilitated the worst of the worst.

"How could you disrespect me and my family like this?" In recent years, however, Warden Tiffany Barden has changed the complexion of the formerly regarded institution. She's created a culture of negativity that's brewed discomfort and distrust with the aged members of the board. So much so that newer additions to the board, like Timothy Drew and Amanda Young, have taken it upon themselves to accept checks and sign deals with whomever introduced the Phoenix station contract.

"There's a new future for Grimm City Asylum, Miranda. Either accept change with dignity or leave." There's an anger inside her soul asking to be released. Her mind began to ponder the meaning of their words and what it meant for her reputation and for the future of her family's name, but the asylum's widowed matriarch wouldn't lower herself to the stereotypical substandard her constituents expected. She wouldn't make any inferences about Barden's introduction of narcotic smuggling into the compound. She wouldn't question the validity of the deal that was made with the Phoenix Station's unknown handler. At least, Miranda hoped she wouldn't. Instead, the disgruntled Mrs. McClain let out a deep sigh before clasping her hands together and laying her eyes upon Timothy and Amanda with an insidious glare.

"I won't do either. I refuse to let either of you make a mockery of this establishment. You will respect me and my family's name, do you understand me?" Miranda stood up from her seat, palms pressed firmly on the stainless steel table that separated her from the bottom feeding wannabe socialites that sat across from her.

"I don't care what's happened already, but I will not sit down anymore and watch Grimm Asylum become another rehabilitation center that mooches tax payer's money. Our women's wing is overcrowded and we're severely understaffed. Our therapists have been fired, healthcare is basically nonexistent and you privileged silver spooned bastards turned a blind eye for whatever side hustle you've got. So, you're...going to tell...me what's...happening." She started to feel drowsy. She couldn't string sentences together. Her eyes began to wander about as a blond haired woman with glowing blue eyes entered the room. She was dressed in Grimm City Asylum womenswear, much like the telepath that @laughlyn has come to know, but this one was more aggressive.

Her immediate proximity to Sabrina allowed this mutant access to telepathy, it was a congenital birth defect that conjoined their abilities. Under Samantha's control, however, it was more forceful and abusive. When Timothy and Amanda tried to make a run for the double sided doors behind her, Samantha snapped her fingers in a circular formation which in turned created small teleportation windows in reality that closed almost immediately after opening. In the case of Timothy and Amanda, each of these portals closed just above theirs shoulders, leaving their body's to stumble onto the floor like chickens without their heads.

"They were scared of you Mrs. McClain. Ready to tattle tell thinking it'd leave you shook, but we can't have them ending the party so soon." She covered her mouth to muffle her laughs, but the joy Samantha felt brought her to tears. The adrenaline of danger, the uncertainty of reunion with her little sister Sabrina and the satisfaction of hearing Yasaming in pain after months of hearing that girl gloat about her fighting skills. "I hope you can understand that. It's nothing personal. Right boss?" From her pocket, Sammy pulled out an A-X Phone connected to Warden Tiffany Barden's office intercom.

Storage Room

As Sammy cried from sheer excitement, Sabrina cried with depths of remorse. "Lyn, I'm being used and I don't know how to stop it. I don't know how to stop it." Her older sister must have brokered a deal with the Phoenix Station team that lead to the defunct power inhibitor attached to her neck. Once inside the Grimm City Asylum, her natural if not expected anxiety attack triggered a genetic mutation link Sabrina has had with her middle sister Samantha since birth. Where on one end Sabrina somehow managed to awaken a sense of resistance from the abused masses of the Grimm City Asylum's women's wing, Sammy on the other hand used the genetic power upgrade to mentally incapacitate the one woman who could have figured out who's orchestrating this complicated game of chess.

"I can't place the why's behind it all, but I know my sister's here. I knew she was here when I got here. I felt her when I was put in the cell, but then you were there. I don't know, I don't know how to explain it all. I think she's being used just like me, but I think we can stop it. I think we can stop whatever this game is and be heroes. Heroes like Feral Nova. All we've got to do is defeat this Barden chick. Yeah, this Tiffany Barden chick. She must be someone on my sister's payroll. If we can stop her from using this riot for whatever gain they're plotting then maybe I can save my sister Sammy and we can all get out of here. What do you say!??" Sabrina reached out and wrapped her fingers around Lyn's wrists. "PLEASE, PLEASE SAY YES!"

#119 Posted by xxBelladonnaxx (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs:

No Caption Provided

Aspen's eyes wince in irritation, causing the Botanist to drop from her Lilly pad down to her own two feet. Moving in his direction but more so toward the exit of the clinic, Aspen stopped before walking all the way past him.

"You need to make up your mind about what you want to be in the world baby." She said retracting the vines from her body taking on a more human appearance.

"You're either a heavy hitter or the person getting hit. I never said anything about killing off humans. That's truly barbaric. I said you'll do it to yourselves. It's in your nature. But I'll be going. I have plans to put into motion.

Avatar image for special_agent_crews
#120 Edited by Special_Agent_Crews (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimm City Police Department- 5th Precinct

No Caption Provided

Priyanka stepped out the rented Ford Accord slamming the door behind her. There were slight traces of agitation causing creases on her Hindi face; however, the details of her feelings rest under a pair of 600$ D&G's sunglasses. She wasn't scheduled to return to duty for another month, however, there was something happening here in Grimm City; big enough that her contacts in the FBI called in a favor. So here she was, in the middle of one the grungiest cities she'd ever been to.

The 5th Precinct was the worst, there'd been a number of police officers and deputies relieved of duty for 'pushing the line of law'. A lot of the officers didn't show up to work, and a good bit of them had side hustles as narcotics dealers. She'd been assigned to this sorry excuse for a Police Department.

As she began her journey toward the front door, a plethora of average officers tried to congratulate her on being there, 'As If' it were some sort of accolade. She was here because they couldn't do their jobs, It was hardly a reason to celebrate.

Crews looked as if she'd been sculpted by the gods, exotic Indian skin, full breast complemented by dusty rose lipstick paired with an undo updo. Though as seductive as she was; she was not here for the BS. In Castillo like fashion, Crews kicked open the Captain's door immediately enthralling the occupying officer's attention.

"What type of UPN operation are you running here?" She asked, her jaw a bit tense; finally removing her glasses her eyes were bloodshot as if she were overflowing with anger.

"A-are you high?"

"SHUT UP! I'm the one asking the questions around here!" She hisses pointing her finger just inches from his nose. "Yes I'm high, and just being in this city is blowing it." The pepper haired Captain stood up moving around Crews before giving a sheepish smile to the rest of his Precinct before shutting his door.

"Y'know, I could arrest you right now. He said sort of jokingly.

"Please, you don't have a pair of handcuffs big enough. Or balls, you don't have those either. Tell me how a Super-Villians escaped Grimm City's Asylum just days after arrival. Don't answer that." She said, stopping him before he was finished.

"I'm not done making you feel completely incompetent. The Expendaville Police managed to capture them...now do you feel pretty sh!tty? I want every officer on patrol out there looking for Aspen Denver!"

The Captain blew a deep sigh, one Crews picked up on almost immediately. "W-what's the sigh for? Are you having contractions or some sh!t?" She berated dropping her hands to her hips.

"No, we currently have a situation at the Asylum..." His face told it all; he was just a couple of years from retirement, didn't really wanna do it anymore.

No Caption Provided

She didn't say anything, rather her eyebrows rose in disappointment. "Ok, we're not done here. We're just gonna circle this and come back to it. When I get back I'll put down some fertilizer in that area where your balls sposed to be. Maybe you'll have a garden of them before you retire!"

Grimm City Asylum.

No Caption Provided

Outside the Asylum was chaotic, New stations were scratching and clawing at each other trying to be the first to catch a glimpse of the action as it happened. "Get this vultures away from the scene. I've got a partner that's not afraid to run them over."

She missed Castillo, ever since her transfusion she'd been on light duty. Off in California handling teenagers like Maricela Delgado. This action wasn't in her future just yet. "Anyone I need to know about before I go in here guns blazing?"

#121 Posted by Dr_Higgs (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@special_agent_crews: @xxbelladonnaxx:

Polaris watched her walk by, not even bothering to hide his lingering stair at her ample bottom as she left. He kept the illusion around her until she was a good distance away from Niel's clinic. didn't need the fbi to trace her back to him.

Great job, mr. Ladies Man. You tried to recruit an ally to your evil ways and it got shut down by your own morality. -- Niel
Shut up. What morality. I am the great Doctor Polaris. None are my equal. I was just trying to recruit a minion thats all. We don't need her. -- Polaris
Face it. We're the same person. Even if you're cruel and selfish and a huge asshole, we both know there's goodness in you. -- N
Goodness in you maybe. I only hold back because my stupid roommate would have a conniption over it. -- P
Whatever you say. Now move over. -- N
What? Its my turn. -- P
You lost that turn after you nearly started a super-fight in my clinic. Now move over. I know you've been ignoring it, but there's a million radio and wifi signals leaving the same direction as that Prison she broke out of. Something else has happened and that means someone else got hurt. And it'll be good for business if I show up. -- N
Good for business? The cops will arrest you before you give them your card. -- P
You aren't that thick headed to think I'd go in without a glamour? -- N

Niel made his way to the prison, invisible and flying fast enough to get there before it dispersed. As he arrived, he shifted through the crowd of reporters and shifted his glamor, giving himself a bleach blond crew cut, and a tiny thin bridge nose. Plus some sporty glasses for a touch. He noticed a Hindi woman arrive an immediately take charge of the situation, so he knew he had to go to her. "Um, excuse me ma'am? My name is Noah Erikson. I run a small clinic downtown and I heard about the incident. I was wondering if you might need anymore hands to treat the wounded?" Better to keep to a singular false identity. too many can lead to confusion so he'll use the same one that he used during his time in Gothic.

#122 Posted by Laughlyn (100 posts) - - Show Bio

@legacy_:

Laughlyn’s brow arched as she looked over at Sabrina, man, did she always cry like this? Maybe she needed a hug? Or xanax… a lot of it. Laughlyn gave a weary smile and a nervous chuckle, because holy crap this girl was crazy. Like… sure Laughlyn was crazy, but this girl was crazy… and she liked it. Lyn pried the girls hands off her wrists as she placed Blam-O back in it’s hollister.

No Caption Provided

“I don’t know about being a hero. I don’t look great with a cape. But if it means I get to use my toy's on people, COUNT ME IN!” Her smile widen. “But I need you to put on your big girl panties because we’re hunting a T-Rex! Now…” She stuck her index finger in her mouth for a moment as she yanked it out almost instantly and threw her finger in the air, as if trying to search for wind movement… in a stale aired environment. “THIS WAY!” She yelled, literally leaping forward as she began the march as if she actually knew where she was going.

Lyn she began humming a tune to herself as the dynamic duo marched down the chaotic halls. Women of different sizes and mental statuses were rushing around the two, but the moment they laid eyes on Lyn and her gun, they shift their attention elsewhere. They were crazy, but they aren't’ dumb. But something was missing. One thing she hated about life, was that it had ZERO background music! Do you know how AWESOME it would be to have some hunting predator like music right now? Like that one theme song that the one Liafador uses-

BAM BAM BAM!

Gunshots echoed through the prison as the Queen of Clowns quickly got a hold of Sabrina and threw her on the ground as two other patients’ of the asylum fell dead to the ground. It was unclear where the gunshots came from, but she couldn’t let her new friend die already! She began shoving Sabrina behind a wall pillar as she stood up, pulling her gun out with the biggest grin on her face. Appearing forward was Ricky with his gun, smoking and behind him, the Warden herself, T-Rex Tiff!

“I FOUND THE T-REX!” Lyn yelled back to Sabrina, but not turning her head to see her.

No Caption Provided

“LYN!” She heard Ricky shouting from behind a wall he was now taking cover behind. “Protocol DAB is going, you know what that means! Give up now and hand over the girl and we won’t kill you.”

She could just hear the confusion on Sabrina’s face. “Protocol DAB means ‘Destroy All B!tches’” Lyn yelled out, holding her gun forward. “You ain’t gunna kill these b!tches! Warden Tiff, come out and fight me like the T-rex you are!”

“Lyn we don’t want you!” Warden Tiffany began. “We want Sabrina! We won’t kill you if you just hand her over!”

“NO! I made a promise and I’m going to use Blam-O here to shove a bullet right through that skull of yours!” She began firing, one after another as the bullets implanted themselves into the wall they were hiding behind like the cowards they were! “NOW GET OUT HERE SO I CAN FRIGGIN KILL YOU!”

#123 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio

#124 Posted by Laughlyn (100 posts) - - Show Bio
#125 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio
#126 Posted by Laughlyn (100 posts) - - Show Bio
#127 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio
#128 Posted by Laughlyn (100 posts) - - Show Bio
#129 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio
#130 Posted by Laughlyn (100 posts) - - Show Bio
#131 Edited by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio
#132 Posted by Ada_Guillaume (195 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

After her success in Africa just a few months prior, Ada found herself back in America. The Fraternia finished its Quarterly session, and the Poetic Assasin found herself once again at work.

Truthfully, she hated being in the states, for a woman with her specific skill set; the United States presented no challenge. She could get the entire country ready to peel itself with a simple suggestion of Gun Control; or even the killing of another unarmed Black Man. This nation was so divided it'd eventually destroy itself. Usually, she worked thru her attendant Cherie, but the woman lacked the conviction to stand in the face of Grimm City's worst. Ada stood in the middle of the parking lot, rain pouring but her gaggle of thugs made no complaints--they could not. They were each the "heads" of their specific sets, It was easier to deal with them than a group of men entirely. Though she was a bit peeved that one of the thugs brought an extra person--against her orders.

Ada's ability to manipulate via her voice proved much more effective in this instance than a mental intrusion. Most of these thugs were so drugged up, she'd never be able to enter their minds, but her voice could break barriers on the subconscious. This 5'6 white woman from Paris, France had the ability to construct army's and start wars.

"Listen to me. In order to fulfill my plan, I will need you all in absolute compliance." She spoke just loud enough to drown the raindrops beating on the ground below them. "Because I need free-thinkers, I will rid you of my manipulation" She continued campaigning against her usual poetic diction. As the thugs slowly began to realize what had happened, the Poetic Assassin saw fit to make an example.

"Shoot yourself" She whispered pointing at a man leaning on a silver Honda Accord. The man stoically dispatched his pistol and shot himself in the head. Ada's eyes cut toward that man that'd been excess. "I hope you're better at following directions than your boss was"

"In the warehouse behind us, you will find all the weapons you need. My plan will become apparent in the coming days. For now, I want explosives placed in every means out of the city. Planes, Boats, Trains, Bridges. All of it. Grimm City is our next battlefield."

#133 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio
A common suicide? No. Something is amiss.
A common suicide? No. Something is amiss.

#134 Edited by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio

Suicide they said.

Gunshot to the head. Self inflicted.

The police report said he was found by a jogger who called it in at 5:17 PM. Brian Walsh, responding officer at 5:34. His body was wheeled away into the mouth of the great machine of government which tagged him and stored him and autopsied him and labeled him.

Suicide they said.

He knelt beside the chalk outline. Rain ran in thick rivulets down his black cowl and pelted his broad shoulders. There was a dark spot on the pavement and he could see the rainbow shimmer where oil mixed with water. Oil leak. Automobile parked here. By the thickness of the oil he estimated it would have been present during the suicide. Hawkshade rose and walked around.

Pavement didn't show footprints. There were no shell casings beyond the fatal round; the police had already collected it. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Something bugged him.

He pulled the folded paper of the police report he had stolen from the station and bent over to hold it under his body, protected from the rain. Hawkshade read it again.

No car.

Where's the car?

Suicide they said.

#135 Edited by Shanana (60527 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkshade: holy crap. I was wondering how you were going to do that. Never thought about the oil from the car lol

#136 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: Thanks lol. Never wrote a detective before but coming up with this investigation stuff is proving to be pretty interesting.

#137 Posted by Ada_Guillaume (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkshade:

Hilton Hotel, 9:15 pm

No Caption Provided

Ada moved out to the balcony carrying a martini glass; and a smile. The Order needed a foothold in America, that foothold would begin here in Grimm. The idea of arming the gangs and setting them loose on the city came straight from a movie, a movie that gained a cult-like following; but for many here would soon become reality.

But as the "Horseman" of population control's involvement slowly came to a close, another member of the Order was set to arrive and take the reigns from Ada. Royce was the youngest member of the Order, but she was known as the "War Mongerer" she'd ensure the weapons flow continued until Ada's hand-picked group of thugs won the city. But as she readied herself for her meeting with Royce, Her assistant Cherie alerted her to a New report detailing the person Ada forced to commit suicide earlier.

The Poetic Assassin sauntered toward the television screen before scoffing indifferently.

"It appears I've gotten careless. First, I need you to get in touch with Jason Durham, the guy who replaced this idiot" She explained nodding at the television. "He needs to stand down until the police have finished their investigation on his dead boss. Next, I want you to call @amin_karrit Let him know I need him here. Once you've finished all that, head to the airport to retrieve @lethal_weapon_x. Remember to pay cash. We don't need a paper trail with our transactions."

Cherie nodded a moved out to execute Ada's orders, leaving the Black Dhalia standing on the balcony sipping her martini, her figure gradually fading in and out with each flash of lightning.

#138 Edited by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio

@ada_guillaume: She's gonna be a real challenge to track down lol. [I liked the post too, BTW.]

#139 Posted by Arquitenens (12081 posts) - - Show Bio

'Twould appear we do in fact have a common enemy.

#140 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio
#141 Edited by Arquitenens (12081 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkshade:

Maybe there's a reason for us to meet after all.
Maybe there's a reason for us to meet after all.

#142 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio
#143 Edited by Amin_Karrit (862 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkshade: @ada_guillaume:

No Caption Provided

Grimm City. A city the Blue Gangster regarded with contempt. Nothing but another Gothic, he often growled. The kind of city his vanished brother would claim as his own. And yet, it was Ada - his partner and confidant - who sought to claim it instead. Ada had chosen a beautiful hotel. Tall and clear windows, oil paintings hanging from the walls, and chandeliers glittering from the ceiling. Too beautiful for Grimm. Black suit clinging to his muscled frame, a dark blue tie hanging over his chest, Amin was a bear of a man, towering over everyone as he strode into the hotel. He greeted no one, and looked at no one. He simply looked on, pale eyes of ice raking over the called elevator. Rolling his neck and cracking his knuckles, the Blue Gangster stepped inside and a minute after, stepped out a hallway, took a left, and forced open the door to Ada's room as though the lock was never there.

He didn't glance at the bed nor the television. He simply marshaled his trademark steeliness and walked on to the balcony. "Ada", he greeted, his voice as deep as he was tall, eyes pulling her into his gaze. Stopping by her right with a hand on the balcony's railing, Amin turned to lock his eyes with hers, "You have been well?", he asked, Lebanese accent carrying his words to her ears.

#144 Posted by Joe_Locke (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad to see Closure started building it into a diverse magic infused megalopolis -_-

#145 Posted by Ada_Guillaume (195 posts) - - Show Bio
#146 Edited by Ada_Guillaume (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@ada_guillaume: She's gonna be a real challenge to track down lol. [I liked the post too, BTW.]

Trying to sort of draw the meeting out just a bit, give you time to actually do your detective work.

'Twould appear we do in fact have a common enemy.

No Caption Provided

#147 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

T'wat is this nonsense, too many damn cities now. You all look the same, just become dark City. About as pleasant as a full fledged darkness filled City

#148 Posted by Ada_Guillaume (195 posts) - - Show Bio

T'wat is this nonsense, too many damn cities now. You all look the same, just become dark City. About as pleasant as a full fledged darkness filled City

Well, I think it's important to have enough cities just incase someone decides to send one into space. ;)

#150 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio