(CVnU) Grimm City (Under Construction)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for damian_carlisle
#51 Posted by Damian_Carlisle (857 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs said:

@_animus_:

Inner monologue time as Niel follows Donnie.

Niel: So, how are we going to approach this? You're the charming guy.

Polaris: Appeal to his desires. Criminals like these are greedy and short sighted. You can't convince them with talks of investments. Show them what we can do for them now, not later.

N: P: N: P: N: P: You know I hate musicals.

I'm not going to put those without money into debt and shove them out the door. Greed and hospitals shouldn't be a thing.

Then we don't offer them medicine. These mooks just want a way to make money, lets tell them about how people do make money off of hospitals.

Insurance. These street thugs already probably nickle and dime people like crazy for "protection". Not to mention pushing drugs onto people.

It'll have to do for now until we find a better source. I honestly don't mind this. We'd make more money if we charged everyone.

And we'd get less patients because people would rather die then come to us and face the medical bills. Plus unlike normal insurance companies, I get the feeling we'll get some Repo going on here.

"So yeah..." Donnie says leaning into the swinging club doors that birth them into what seems like another world.

"Welcome to Club Chiron"

The floors are pressed obsidian and an odd kind unique comfort to the soles of a man's feet. People dance, mingle and sit alone amongst the rabble of nightcrawlers that coalesce into a meaty mix of tendrils, claws, and flesh. "Find a seat somewhere- and I'd avoid eye contact if I was you. Half this crowd doesn't like new faces, the other half just want to start some shit on impulse. I'll be back."

Donnie can be seen ascending a spiral steels staircase to an office that stood like a skybox in a stadium overlooking the dance floor, bar and front door. He spent several minutes and emphatic gestures standing outside and talking to a large man with a bald head in a black suit that didn't seem moved until Donnie finally stops talking. They both peer down at the doctor (Can't remember if he gave his name). The bald man nods with a scowl and steps aside to allow Donnie entry, then turns his attention to the doctor and doesn't so much as blink.

Eyes are glowing in the dark sapphire light of the strobe, peering in your direction, red, blue greenish eyes. Some of them continue to peer around but others are set on you. One rises in the back of the stalls, so receded into the club's shadows that he seemed like a set of eyes flying in the moist sweat dense air.

The door of the office opens and Donnie steps out, peering down and waving a hand at you to come with him into the office. Inside, the young dealer is sitting at the desk of a man no older than 35 smoking a cigarette with several old books, yellow with rotting, scattered across the top. They made just enough room for an ashtray and a phone.

The man presses the butt into the tray as Donnie finishes his explanation of the night.

"...A doctor."

"Not my usual clandestine 1 am meeting type of guy, I must say. What is it you want, Mr. Doctor."

#52 Posted by Dominus_ (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_ghostshell: i wasn't here for any of that so i can't relate, but I feel like we all learn about our founding fathers in our youth.

#53 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

@dominus_: Yes you were.

You just werent important enough to have one made for you

No Caption Provided

#54 Edited by Dr_Higgs (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@damian_carlisle:

As they entered the rave, Niel did an effort to dissolve some of the light around him as it came his way. He didn't need to wake up the next morning with a headache because of such rapid fire bright lights. He watched as Donnie walked up a stairwell and he observed the nightlife. Trying to blend in, he decided to dance a little, enjoy the music. Sadly Niel was not the best dancer and always came off as a crazy dork when it tried.

No Caption Provided

After a bit of mingling and making a fool out of himself on the dance floor, he noticed Donnie gesture for him to com up. So he relaxed, pulled himself together and collected his thoughts as he made his way up stairs. As he did he made a once over the club using his echolocation to map out the environment. parties like this came be a maze when you are trying to quickly get out in time. You could get lost, run around, easy get caught into a mosh pit.

Entering the room, Niel gave a once-over of the man. They were the same age roughly, but he definitely didn't look the way donnie described him. He looked calm and restrained. Better not test how accurate donnie is. Lets tread carefully.

"Greetings. I'm looking to set up shop in town with a small clinic to help out the city and make a living. Unfortunately I can't get access to the usual anesthetics used for surgeries that hospitals have, but Donnie here says that you could have what I need."

#55 Posted by Dominus_ (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_ghostshell said:

@dominus_: Yes you were.

You just werent important enough to have one made for you

No Caption Provided

i was never involved with CVU when it first started lmaooo I have no CVU characters.

#56 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

@dominus_: Those arent from when it first started lol dont worry I know when you showed up ;P

#57 Posted by Damian_Carlisle (857 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs: lmao this guy Niel man.

I'll be responding in a little while.

#58 Posted by Clara Mass (8758 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_ghostshell: i realize what you're talking about smh. well i have my HoF card and thats all that matters!

#59 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: (think there's one of those of you too I just neglected to look for it :P)

Youre a HOF'r though I concur
Youre a HOF'r though I concur

#60 Edited by Shawn_Baptiste (106 posts) - - Show Bio

@dominus_:

It's cold as a witch's tit in the shop this December, and Shawn knows that from the firstest of hand experiences. A Tallish man at six foot with dirty blonde hair that never seemed washed, like a stray dog’s hair, in a button up and cheap red tie that gave off the illusion of professionalism. Shawn walks over to the fireplace and rubs his hands together fast, muttering to himself with his eyes closed. He opens them and curls his hand into a pipe, taking a deep breath and blowing into his circled thumb and pointer to expel a thin stream of flame into the wooden logs and ignite them. The smell of smoked wood began to mask that of the smoked marlboros.

The flames flicker and illuminate the otherwise dim grey shop reflecting the glare of the snow out the large front window. Two shadows dance across the pages of his spell book and then the bell on the door jingles. He could hear the expensive metal of their keys and jewelry clanging like genuine silver wind chimes “Aye, who needs chai spice at 8 am on a Tuesday mornin’? Starbucks is the next one.”

#61 Edited by Dominus_ (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawn_baptiste:

"We're not fighting off a cold, sir." Alana was polite if ever the lady, but Brian appeared aloof to whatever conversation she hoped to have start. His reddened face from the cold winter wind only highlighted his expressionless face, but he wasn't lost in translation. He was deep in thought. This side of Grimm was troubling for the Newcastle legacy. He didn't like the silence of somber souls or the vibrations of A-X Phones. For Brian, the idea of not having a distraction was bothersome. It's why he twirled his car keys between his fingers as he entered the Pair a' Normal's Pawn Shop.

"We're here to talk with the owner of this shop." Alana unbuttoned her coat and adjusted the turtleneck sweater underneath. With whimsy in her step, she gallivanted to the front desk with a smile of sorts like she'd been here before. "Alana Zeraz, I called Emmanuel Baptiste. Told me to come around this time." As the howling sound of mid-December slid through the small creaks in the shop's windows, Brian could smell the faint scent of strawberry glazed donuts. So, he unzipped his jacket which allowed him access to the handgun strapped to his waist.

"Please, Brian. Relax." Earlier in the week, Alana called the Pair a' Normal's Pawn Shop in hopes of dispelling the belief that Danny Womack was still alive. So, she booked a meeting with the Baptiste brother who could talk to the other side. It's why she smiled when she turned to ease Brian's worry. Today, she was going help Brian put his ghosts to rest once and for all.

#62 Posted by Damian_Carlisle (857 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs: "Is that right..." Damian says, his eyes rolling over to their corners to cut into Donnie. "Kid sure is a talker, isn't he? Have a seat. I insist." Carlisle infers, pointing to the chair aside the drug pushing twenty-something. Damian was wearing a deep and dark midnight ocean suit and two rings on his left hand as he curled his noodles around his fork, "I believe" He says, hints of Bostonian and British inflections escaping from each word, "I can assist you. The question is what do you have for me? let's start with your name and build from there.Hm?"

No Caption Provided

#63 Posted by Dr_Higgs (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@damian_carlisle:

Sitting down, Niel wasn't sure if he had just signed a death warrant for Donnie, but now wasn't the time to stick their neck out for the kid. worse comes to worst, they should be able to save him. Their attention stayed on the young man. The chair was comfortable. a nice leather padded the seat, but it was well kept. No leftover static from previous patrons. The infections in his voice indicated her was either an immigrant or the child of immigrants, not that it mattered. "I don't really give my name out to people out of self-preservation, but for the sake of keeping things civil, my name's Niel Emerson." They paused to tell whether this guy watched the news or not enough to tell who they were or not. No point in telling him about Polaris if they didn't have to. "And you are?"

#64 Edited by Damian_Carlisle (857 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs: "No I completely understand," Damian says pouring a second glass of whiskey and sliding across the desk, "I have the same policy." He sips his drink, sucking in some air to a gap between his back teeth where a wisdom tooth used to be, "Neil. May I call you Neil? I see a potential partnership just over, ya know, right over the hedge. But there's the hedge. In the way. What's the hedge Donnie?"

"Green."

"What else is green Donnie?"

"Weed"

"Money" Damian says tapping his ring on the edge of the desk, "I like to plant seeds and watch them grow, but I'm no gardener by any stretch. No. But someone like yaself, used to cutting into people? Why, what's a few leaves to a skilled surgeon. I suspect you might have a natural green thumb. Do you, Neil, have a green thumb? Can you remove this blockade from our paths so that we might shake hands as businessmen on the road to healing societies woes?" His bottom lip curls, and his brow rises laterally. The man was clearly mocking Neil's profession. He felt he had the leverage here and was testing the man across the table like Bobby Fisher in a tournament.

#65 Posted by Dr_Higgs (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@damian_carlisle:

Polaris wanted to burn this man's skin black as tar for his mockery, but luckily Niel was in charge right now. They needed to keep calm and approach this like civilized men. They didn't know whether this man's goading was intended to intimidate, or to challenge them. Niel relaxed back, letting him finish speaking before her returned the favor.

"Forgive me, but if you are comparing the hedge to money, but admitting you do not have a green thumb. Then are you not admitting you don't know how to make money? And if you are asking me to cut down said hedge, which is made of money, are you not asking me to lose your money and leave us both poor?" The two minds chuckled internally as Niel deconstructed his analogy. "I am a doctor. And from what I've seen, lots of people around here could use a doctor. I'll have customers whether you help me or not. This is a dangerous city after all. People get hurt. People like your men? You don't own this entire city I'm sure. Enemy's all around, people who want to hurt you. What will you do when you rush to the local family doctor for surgery, only to find out I'm all out of anesthetic and the surgery could put you in shock?"

#66 Edited by Shawn_Baptiste (106 posts) - - Show Bio

@dominus_:

"Manny...? Didn't tell me of it, buuuut since he isn't the type to attract such ladies and lads as yourselves, I'll take your word for it. Come on in." Shawn comes from around the counter and heads across the shop to the open stove with a kettle already on top. He turns the knob and it hisses to life beneath the kettle. He turns with a grunt and stops short. The gun. "Listen lad I dunno if you watched to many twisted films, or are just daft, but I'd recommend you put that dildo away before someone reputable sees it" Twisting his hand and yanking up his crotch Shawn smiles and winks at , in Brian's hands where the gun once was, a large, pink dildo had taken it's place, "Truth to form that is Mrs.Zaraz. What can I do ya for now?"

#67 Posted by Damian_Carlisle (857 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs said:

@damian_carlisle:

Polaris wanted to burn this man's skin black as tar for his mockery, but luckily Niel was in charge right now. They needed to keep calm and approach this like civilized men. They didn't know whether this man's goading was intended to intimidate, or to challenge them. Niel relaxed back, letting him finish speaking before her returned the favor.

"Forgive me, but if you are comparing the hedge to money, but admitting you do not have a green thumb. Then are you not admitting you don't know how to make money? And if you are asking me to cut down said hedge, which is made of money, are you not asking me to lose your money and leave us both poor?" The two minds chuckled internally as Niel deconstructed his analogy. "I am a doctor. And from what I've seen, lots of people around here could use a doctor. I'll have customers whether you help me or not. This is a dangerous city after all. People get hurt. People like your men? You don't own this entire city I'm sure. Enemy's all around, people who want to hurt you. What will you do when you rush to the local family doctor for surgery, only to find out I'm all out of anesthetic and the surgery could put you in shock?"

Damian doesn't blink. His glass rests on the table. The several men in the room hold their breath, "I know what I meant. You know what I meant. Why are you insulting me Niel? I thought we were trying to be friends here. I've made a lot of friends. This isn't how it usually starts." Damian stands, the large men in the corners of the wall with the door Donnie and Niel entered holding backing up even though they knew they had no space, "But then again I'm learning your not like most of my other friends. You come in when you feel like it, you talk a smug game and insult my intelligence in front of my men." Damian exherts a faux laugh, sliding his fingers on the table's fringe and walking around it to sit on the edge of the other side, "I own so many properties in this city Disney wants to ****ing buy me. But" He hops off the edge and walks back around, "I can not lie, steady hands are hard to come by. I can supply you with your medicines. But in return, you must be an on call doctor for me personally. This job has no vacation days, no sick outs, and if you disobey my order on that day, whenever it might be, you will be sacked. By sacked, I mean hogtied into a burlap sack, and thrown into the Hudson. These are the terms."

Donnie gulps, his long adams apple dancing up to his mouth before falling down into his chest with the rest of his guts. Damian pulls a cigarette out and sits back, greeted by a floating flame that snuffed out once he took a drag, "Boiler plate really."

#68 Posted by Dr_Higgs (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs said:

@damian_carlisle:

Damian doesn't blink. His glass rests on the table. The several men in the room hold their breath, "I know what I meant. You know what I meant. Why are you insulting me Niel? I thought we were trying to be friends here. I've made a lot of friends. This isn't how it usually starts." Damian stands, the large men in the corners of the wall with the door Donnie and Niel entered holding backing up even though they knew they had no space, "But then again I'm learning your not like most of my other friends. You come in when you feel like it, you talk a smug game and insult my intelligence in front of my men." Damian exherts a faux laugh, sliding his fingers on the table's fringe and walking around it to sit on the edge of the other side, "I own so many properties in this city Disney wants to ****ing buy me. But" He hops off the edge and walks back around, "I can not lie, steady hands are hard to come by. I can supply you with your medicines. But in return, you must be an on call doctor for me personally. This job has no vacation days, no sick outs, and if you disobey my order on that day, whenever it might be, you will be sacked. By sacked, I mean hogtied into a burlap sack, and thrown into the Hudson. These are the terms."

Donnie gulps, his long adams apple dancing up to his mouth before falling down into his chest with the rest of his guts. Damian pulls a cigarette out and sits back, greeted by a floating flame that snuffed out once he took a drag, "Boiler plate really."

(boiler plate really? what does that mean?)

"I also don't enjoy being insulted by someone i've never met before. I also don't enjoy being treated like someone's slave. I'd more than be willing to do house calls for a benefactor such as yourself, but do not presume to have all the power here. You may own the property, but you do not own us." a trick of manipulating light, Niel remained perfectly still, not raising a finger as the light reflecting from his body suddenly changed frequency, now matching the inside of the seat to make it appear he had completely vanished from the seat, he then bent the light to make it look like he was standing an inch to the man's left, giving a half-smile as he observed the simple mob boss react to his puppetry. Then more clones appeared beside each person in the room.

#69 Posted by Damian_Carlisle (857 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs: Boiler plate is legalese for standard agreement between himself and others.

#70 Posted by Dr_Higgs (148 posts) - - Show Bio
#71 Posted by Damian_Carlisle (857 posts) - - Show Bio
#72 Edited by Dominus_ (118 posts) - - Show Bio
@shawn_baptiste said:

@dominus_:

"Manny...? Didn't tell me of it, buuuut since he isn't the type to attract such ladies and lads as yourselves, I'll take your word for it. Come on in." Shawn comes from around the counter and heads across the shop to the open stove with a kettle already on top. He turns the knob and it hisses to life beneath the kettle. He turns with a grunt and stops short. The gun. "Listen lad I dunno if you watched to many twisted films, or are just daft, but I'd recommend you put that dildo away before someone reputable sees it" Twisting his hand and yanking up his crotch Shawn smiles and winks at , in Brian's hands where the gun once was, a large, pink dildo had taken it's place, "Truth to form that is Mrs.Zaraz. What can I do ya for now?"

"Jesus Christ." Alana was startled by the length of the lewd object and watching it flop against Brian's thigh only made her face redden with embarrassment. Although surprised by the unseemly sight, Brian appeared strangely captivated by Shawn's showmanship. His curiosity shifted his behavior as he relaxed his posture and presented himself with a more focused involvement with the world around him as he approached the front desk.

"That's just wild. How were you able to distort my vision like that." He's very much convinced this display of power was a trick of the mind through science. From his perspective, the inquiring Animus successor could only see opportunity before his very eyes. "I didn't know we were scouting talent, Alana."

"And we're not, Brian. Not everything's about work." If he wasn't transfixed on the whereabouts of offshore Animus bank accounts or the medical records of former Force employees, Brian was too busy burying himself in work. They were distractions that kept him away from the troubling thoughts of Daniel Womack's death and the people of Grimm City. It's for this reason and this reason alone that Alana conspired with Emmanuel Baptiste to find closure for the Newcastle legacy.

"Emmanuel said if we came here....we could communicate with the dead." What was she thinking? Brian nervously laughed at the thought of communing with spirits beyond the physical realm. He was never quite the devout Christian. So much so that his therapist convinced him that seeing Danny was a hallucination caused by stress. Everything had to have a scientific explanation for Brian. It's the only way he's maintained his sanity.

#73 Posted by Damian_Carlisle (857 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs said:
@damian_carlisle said:
@dr_higgs said:

@damian_carlisle:

"I also don't enjoy being insulted by someone i've never met before. I also don't enjoy being treated like someone's slave. I'd more than be willing to do house calls for a benefactor such as yourself, but do not presume to have all the power here. You may own the property, but you do not own us." a trick of manipulating light, Niel remained perfectly still, not raising a finger as the light reflecting from his body suddenly changed frequency, now matching the inside of the seat to make it appear he had completely vanished from the seat, he then bent the light to make it look like he was standing an inch to the man's left, giving a half-smile as he observed the simple mob boss react to his puppetry. Then more clones appeared beside each person in the room.

"Us? Donnie how cozy have you two gotten?" But no sooner than he had finished his sentence the arrogant doctor had dissapeared from in front of him and reappeared at his side. Identical duplicates filled the room and stand face to face with Carlisle's men. They appeared outflanked.

Damian grinned and examined them all like a child in a new toy store, "Well isn't this interesting! A meta-doctor, my, my, my oh my..." He shakes his head at the thought of what the world might reveal next as he pats a cigarette out of the pack and pulls it with his lips. He snaps his fingers and a spark turns the opposite end cherry red. He pulls long, then inhales deeply. He speaks and the words flow out with a cloud of impossibly thick smoke, "En ne Vara Demince Et rasha...Levear"

The smoke fills the room like a fog. It perforates everything. Skin, clothing, even the mind as some of the men became slightly light headed. The heavy weight drug addict Donnie holding his own much better but still notably effected. The smoke seemed to engulf the duplicates. While in the chair across from him,still sat the golden outline of the unassuming Dr.Niel. "Seem your magic is a bit more of the industrial light variety, eh? Clever none the less..." He ashes the cigarette

"Let's rewind. " Like the air in a depressurized plane the fog of smoke whips out o the room in reverse, seeming to feed back into the cigarette, turning it back into an unlit stick of tobacco on the edge of the tray. "I see you have other abilities that may prove useful. I do not want to own you. Maybe just rent on occasion. No questions asked deals. I'll only ever ask you to save lives or help me make money. No one hurt and you stay blue as the spring sky. Hm?"

#74 Posted by Shanana (60532 posts) - - Show Bio

Add a botanical garden lol

#75 Posted by Dr_Higgs (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs said:
@damian_carlisle said:
@dr_higgs said:

@damian_carlisle:

"Us? Donnie how cozy have you two gotten?" But no sooner than he had finished his sentence the arrogant doctor had dissapeared from in front of him and reappeared at his side. Identical duplicates filled the room and stand face to face with Carlisle's men. They appeared outflanked.

Damian grinned and examined them all like a child in a new toy store, "Well isn't this interesting! A meta-doctor, my, my, my oh my..." He shakes his head at the thought of what the world might reveal next as he pats a cigarette out of the pack and pulls it with his lips. He snaps his fingers and a spark turns the opposite end cherry red. He pulls long, then inhales deeply. He speaks and the words flow out with a cloud of impossibly thick smoke, "En ne Vara Demince Et rasha...Levear"

The smoke fills the room like a fog. It perforates everything. Skin, clothing, even the mind as some of the men became slightly light headed. The heavy weight drug addict Donnie holding his own much better but still notably effected. The smoke seemed to engulf the duplicates. While in the chair across from him,still sat the golden outline of the unassuming Dr.Niel. "Seem your magic is a bit more of the industrial light variety, eh? Clever none the less..." He ashes the cigarette

"Let's rewind. " Like the air in a depressurized plane the fog of smoke whips out o the room in reverse, seeming to feed back into the cigarette, turning it back into an unlit stick of tobacco on the edge of the tray. "I see you have other abilities that may prove useful. I do not want to own you. Maybe just rent on occasion. No questions asked deals. I'll only ever ask you to save lives or help me make money. No one hurt and you stay blue as the spring sky. Hm?"

Magic? This'll get annoying. Good thing we didn't dump our hand onto the board. His reaction indicates Donnie hasn't spilled the beans on our abilities. May need to question him on who he's loyal to here. I'll deal with the drugs, you concentrate on keeping this from a fight. Polaris echoed into Niel's mind. A unique property of their relationship is that Polaris and Niel can share pain as well as pleasure. This includes the mind numbing effects coming from this drug they could instantly feel affect them.

As the smoke subsided and the man pulled back the smoke, Niel removed the illusions and returned to civility. "I can agree to those terms, if you give me your name."

(didn't notice the "dark sorcerer" under occupations. What exactly is he capable of?)

#76 Posted by Shawn_Baptiste (106 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs: I need to update the profile and work it all out but he's powerful enough to be a problem even for Neil/polaris.

@shanana said:

Add a botanical garden lol

I got you lol

#77 Posted by Damian_Carlisle (857 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs: "Damian Carlisle, Dark Sorcerer of the 998th legion, and a pivotal member of Grimm City's community. A pleasure." He extends a hand with his palm down to shake before leaning back again and crossing a leg over his knee, "Now, you just write a list of what you need and you'll have it. Once we're done here feel free to hit the tables," Damian reaches into his desk and pulls out a long tray with an assorted variety of colored chips ranging from $5 blue to $100 red, "On the house."

#78 Posted by Dr_Higgs (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@damian_carlisle: (sorry, internet hasn't been stable)

"Niel Emerson, aka Doctor Polaris." He took his hand and then moved over to the table to write down a list of anesthetics that he was used to working with. "Also, if I may, I'd like to take a look at Donnie's leg if I may. I am to believe that whoever did the work on his leg did a shoddy job and my Oath demands I make sure."

#79 Posted by Shawn_Baptiste (106 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs: I think we can leave it there, unless you want to time jump and keep it going. I hate small talk :P

#80 Posted by Dr_Higgs (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawn_baptiste: sure, we can end it there. though now I need to do something else with Niel. Niel will definitely be trying to find out about this 998th legion

#81 Posted by Shawn_Baptiste (106 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs: There's a location I tied him to that you can use to find out about it. Not exactly a known spot but you can be creative and come across it somehow: here.

#82 Posted by Dr_Higgs (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawn_baptiste: Not looking to be a magic user (though there is an argument to be made that Polaris is using magic already.), just, faced with a powerful order that he knows nothing about would definitely peak his curiosity.

#83 Posted by xxBelladonnaxx (52 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

The circumstances surrounding her incarceration were an enigma, the plan to rob the Expendaville bank and subsequently escape was full-proof, and she would've escaped had it not been for that stupid clown and her 15-year-old getaway driver.

Because of the less than ideal containment facilities located in Expendaville, Belle was shipped here to Grimm City. She'd only heard about Grimm City through social media and the news, but from what she could tell it was only a slight step-up from Expendaville.

Because the artificial sunlight hurt more than people thought it did; Belle manipulated her cells so that she had to breathe oxygen, instead of the Carbon Dioxide, but she hated it. Typically she'd give the guards a problem come feeding time, some days they brought her water when she wanted food. Other days she wanted food and they brought water.

This led to her being "Punished" on more than one occasion, but there was a method to the madness. Despite being what many consider to be a "D" level threat, the Marijuana Maiden slowly begin to dissect the daily routine from the prison guards.

All she needed was one dose, just one dose of real sunlight to turn this Meat Invested Containment facility into a vast and Beautiful Garden, the only downside was, she didn't know if the clown was here. Hopefully, she was, then she could extract revenge for being stuck here in the first place.

"Guard..." She called out in her usual seductive manner. The female guard exhaled a sigh, before strolling over to Aspen's containment cell.

"Whaddya want Aspen?" She asked resting her hands on her belt. "I know you and the other guards sneak off to go smoke your Weed, I also know that you use Tracy's piss to pass your piss test," Aspen revealed speaking low enough so that no one would hear.

"Yeah? whatsit to you? The guard retort indifferently.

"Well, I'm a botanist" She lied, she was an eco-terrorist. "I happen to know where you can get the choice product. I can get it for you easy. All I need is a bit of real sunlight. I happen to know that there's an isolation cell on the opposite end of the facility. The one that has the small crack in the windows. Put me in there tonight, and tomorrow I can give you...such a healthy...dose." She explained seductively sliding her hands down to her hips.

"And you get what?" The Guard asked looking around to ensure no one was suspicious.

"As if, I am one with nature. It's my duty to make sure those who love Marijuana get the best product. Otherwise, how can I expect more marijuana farms?"

The female guard honestly didn't give a crap about Belle's reasoning, she saw an opportunity to essentially smoke for free without having to spend money to her supplier.

"Fine, I'll take you. But you're not going to like how I get you there"

The Next Day

No Caption Provided

The huge knot on her head was the price she had to pay to get this isolation cell, but oh was it worth it. As the sun crept over the Grimm City Skyline, Belle place a single finger in it's light; the energy surged throughout her body activating her pheremones at the very least, but that's all she needed.

Underneath the gray steel door, she could hear the guards arguing. Apparently, Aspen was never supposed to leave her containment cell. Unbeknownst to her, inside the facility, she was class "D" but outside she was easily a Class "B"

Several of the guards stormed inside the cell to apprehend her but were almost immediately stopped in their tracks by a healthy dose of Belladonna Kackle. A highly addictive form of weed that rendered its victims completely under her control.

"Take me to the central air unit. I have to share my gifts with the rest of the prison."

The Guards escort Aspen through a series of levels each filled with more guards, guards who either were killed by their own brethren or were seduced by the Marijuana Mistress. "Now then..." She said standing before the cooler. "This Prison is now my Botanical Garden, these inmates will now work for me" With a simple blow Belladonna begin to send her BK through the vents to those that were lucky enough to have AC.

#84 Edited by Dr_Higgs (148 posts) - - Show Bio
#85 Posted by Shanana (60532 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs: lol i would offer suggestions but i don’t know anything about your characters or motives

#86 Posted by Dr_Higgs (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: I'm a doctor, just set up shop in Grimm City. I was a super villain, but Niel wants to turn away from that path and do good.

#87 Posted by Dr_Higgs (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: it looks like your prison break went off without any interruptions. Perhaps you escaped into the city itself?

#88 Posted by Shanana (60532 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs: I’m rain checking that for now, going to post with another character somewhere else

#89 Posted by Shanana (60532 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs: You know what screw it, we can say she moved into the city. If you wanna respond to it

#90 Edited by Dr_Higgs (148 posts) - - Show Bio

A New Friend

Today was Polaris's day. Every other day the two would exchange control when work didn't demand Niel take precedent or danger demanded him. On these early mornings, Polaris liked to take a morning stroll downtown, enjoying the mist that licked his bootstraps and drinking his Chai. The barista had given him her number for the third time, might take her up on it. She seems desperate for some company.

He was about to head back to the clinic to surf the web, wait for patients, when he spotted a recognizable figure walking in his direction. It was early so no one had really noticed her, but Polaris had been watching the news at the time. He remembers cooking up some popcorn as he watched her easily dismantle the cops and local authorities trying to stop her. Grimm City's opperations were designed for small-time offenders. a Medium security facility trying to make a few extra bucks by holding onto a High risk super villain while they awaited transport. Morons. Thinking with their stomachs.

But you didn't always just have local sheriffs on your ass when you break out of prison. The FBI doesn't seem to like their kind roaming the streets. And if they come down here, they might figure out about their little operation down her as well.

Walking next to her, he swung around with confidence and gusto, moving to loop his arm into hers like a couple. "Easy now, lass. I'm onna you." And with that, he began to manipulate the light reflecting off of her skin, changing its frequency to a darker shade, giving her a more mocha tint. "Can't have then spotting you on a traffic camera now can we? Why don't we go down to my place? Away from prying eyes. You don't want them to call in a super to chase us out of town do we?" He laid out his devilish smile and approachable confidence. He had a way with making himself appear trustworthy.

@shanana

#91 Posted by Zauberin (6119 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, I thought he was gonna fight her! This is different.

#92 Posted by xxBelladonnaxx (52 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs:

No Caption Provided

Aspen's aspirations drove her into the city with the intent of expanding her influence pass the small prison estate. Coming to a stop at an intersection her verdant gaze turned to the right as a man wrapped his hands around her waist drawing a grimace from the Crimson-Haired Felon.

"Careful, the 'boys' don't like anyone getting close to momma" She said glancing down revealing a series of snake-like finally uprooting the cement. Initially, Aspen didn't care for his proposal; however, he was right...in a sense.

With agencies like the FBI now possibly following her escape from prison, she needed to tread lightly through the Grimm City streets; at least until she was able to launch her plan into motion.

But, his apparent interest struck her as odd; she could only think about the circumstances detailing how she was here in the first place. That stupid clown, or mime, she still hadn't figured out exactly what Lyn was.

"Your place?" She asked curiously, noticing somehow the light had been altered on her body darkening her tone. Opening her palm, she blew an into it new life in the form of scout seeds. These seeds would allow her to scout the city from a hidden location; her interest piqued by the number of efficient drug dealers Grimm City had to offer.

"Fine, lead the way. Just know. I'm warning you. I've never been a team player."

#93 Posted by Dr_Higgs (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxbelladonnaxx:

"Relax lass. Don't tangle your vines in a bunch. We all have to get alone now and then. Or you'll end up getting punched in the face by an overeager do-gooder with a emerald promise ring." His mind returned to that fight he got into with that lantern guy. Since then he's tried to stay out of the lime-light (so to speak). He learned his lesson. In this world, the heroes always win, so how do you win? Don't fight them. Don't even engage them. Keep to the shadows. Stay powerful, but stay vulnerable. Remember that vulnerability. Its how you lost.

As he lead her back to the clinic he looked her over and realized he'd need to do more than just a skin-change. Twisting the light he made her grass and moss dress into the appearance of a nice two-piece suit and skirt. "So what brings yous into Grimm. Yous plant people tend to like tha more rural landscape.

#94 Posted by Shanana (60532 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs: ya gotta stop taking liberties with my character. I’ll change her clothes

#95 Posted by Dr_Higgs (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: (I was using the art you presented, but sorry. I'll stop)

#96 Posted by Shanana (60532 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs: ahh... i see what you did never mind that’s fine.

#97 Posted by xxBelladonnaxx (52 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_higgs:

Bella's eyes briefly scoured the clinic, twas an odd hideout; but then again who was she to judge. "I'm not worried about the "Do Gooders" She replied air quotes and all. "These days they have a lot more on their plates than worrying about a simple Marijuana dealer" She continued essentially downplaying just how deadly her actual product could be. "Long story short, I robbed a bank in Expendaville looking for a rare new flower; a flower stolen from the Forbidden Woods somewhere in China. A clown showed up and screwed up everything. I got caught and transferred here" She explained spinning childishly on a stool before using her foot to stop in his general direction.

"What about you?" She asked taking a mere moment to glance at their current setting to make sure they were indeed in an actual clinic, and not some light construct he'd fabricated. "You some sort of doctor or something? And what's your interest in me?"

#98 Edited by Legacy_ (11267 posts) - - Show Bio

A few months ago, Sabrina worked as a secretary for Trevor Donovan. He was the promising democratic candidate running for New Jersey's senate. His campaign focused on stability, security and safety for the state in light of the devastation happening across Grimm and Gothic City. With a multitude of terroristic attacks from the likes of Satar and police corruption across the board, Donovan presented himself as a new hope for exhausted Americans.

No Caption Provided

He was supposed to be the change this state needed, but his final assembly before the election was interrupted by a clown. Four blocks away from Grimm City Hall, several teams of Force operatives dealt with that unruly chaotic being. Her mind, however, couldn't handle the raw emotion of the disorganized panic. Anxiety riddled her thoughts and she had to leave the vicinity before she experienced a mental breakdown, but when a concerned Donovan stopped his secretary from leaving the blockaded city hall he was unintentionally telepathically assaulted by Sabrina.

During the fallout that came from the death of local hero Daniel Womack, Sabrina and many other super powered individuals were arrested and housed inside the Phoenix Station until this evening. Media outlets have reported that the Animus Corporation has officially absorbed the independent justice department into the international conglomerate. As a result, detained mutants and meta humans alike have been transferred to the Grimm City Asylum with power negators attached to their necks.

For Sabrina, the fear of change has never felt more surreal. Her cheeks glistened from panicked tears as her cuffed wrists chained to a metallic collar around her neck pulled her head down. It was only when she arrived at her new cell that she was allowed mobility. CLINK! Her cuffs became lighter as her supervising officer detached the chain from her collar. "I don't want to be alone." She muttered beneath her breath, fearful of being smacked, but his knuckles never met her jaw. "Get inside, stupid. Your roommate's inside." Her head lifted with a childlike eagerness, but who she saw wasn't whom she expected.

#99 Posted by Dr_Higgs (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxbelladonnaxx:

Niel listened to her explain her story as they entered the Clinic. He hung up his coat and sat across from her. "Nah, Niel's the doc. I'm the super villain. I'm new to the area, just looking for friends. Network. Make connections. I help you, you help me, we all stay one big family. Frankly I'm bored. Niel's content trying to build this life for himself. He wants to be a doctor and heal people. I don't. But I also don't want to be on the run from the supers and cops."

#100 Posted by Laughlyn (104 posts) - - Show Bio

@legacy_:

How long had she been sitting in this cell? A couple weeks? Probably. She was placed in a cell alone instead of isolation like her Salad Queen. Guards always underestimated Lyn. They figured she was “just crazy” due to the lack of powers. They weren’t completely wrong… but they weren’t right either.

But now here she was, watching silently in the darkness as a young woman was being escorted to the cell by Ricky, the overweight prison guard who is usually found eating twinkies every few minutes.But what’s this, a new cellmate? New friend? Her lips stretched across her face. “Oh, you’re not alone sweety... A voice spoke from the darkness of the cell, until suddenly, a woman took a jump out of the shadows and right before her newest cellmate. “Laughlyn is the name, killer jokes are my game.” She gave a wide smile, extending her hand to the woman as she was placed in the cell.

“Lyn, behave.” The guard gave her a stern look, closing the cell door. “I want a peaceful night, capisce?”

“Got it, fatto.” She couldn’t help it, she crackled at her own joke as Ricky rolled his eyes, reaching into his back pocket and pulling out a twinkie as he walked off. “So, seems like we’re BFFL’s now.” She turned to face the cell. “Welcome home!” She dramatically threw her arms up, standing on toes for a second as if showing off her humble little home. “Let me give you a quick tour!” The fellow cellmate grasped the hand of the woman, jerking her along with her as they both stood in front of the wall that had a metal toilet with a built in sink at the top where the tank of the toilet is usually found. “This is our restroom, don’t worry, if you have to pee, I won't look-much-but if you have to poop, you gotta warn me, cause I got a nasty gag reflex and I need to mentally prepare myself. That’s also the sink there, please wash your hands when you’re done, I don’t wanna think about poop particles when you're touching things.” She then did an almost pirouette of a spin as the two now faced the bunk bed. The padding on the beds were almost non-existent against the metal framing and the pillows? More lumps than a boxer after loosing a fight. “I like being on top, so I get the top bunk. I also sometimes fall off the top bunk so if you hear a loud ‘THUD’ in the middle of the night, don’t worry, it’s just me.” With a final twirl they were now facing the bars that held them in the cell. “And this is our front door. We get a beautiful view of Yasaming Ju across from us who is in here for setting her college on fire when her professor gave her a B instead of an A. HEY YASAMING!” Lyn yelled, slipping her free arm through the bar and waving frantically. “HEY! HEY YASAMING! OVER HERE!”

No Caption Provided

After about a minute of screaming the girl’s head snapped over at Lyn. “WHAT THE FUNK TO DO YOU WANT LYN!?”

“LOOK! I GOT A NEW CELLMATE!” she yanked the woman next to her.

“I’M GOING TO SET YOUR CELL ON FIRE IF YOU DON’T SHUT UP!”

“OK LOVE YOU TOO SEE YOU IN THE MORNING!” Lyn continued to smile, finally pulling away from the bars. “She’s a little cranky sometimes, but she’s a real peach.” The Princess of Crazy jumped up to the top bunk, her legs dangling off the side of the bed. “So, tell me, whatcha girl like you do to get a dream vacation like this?” She finally stopped speaking, allowing her new BFFL to freely speak for the first time since she stepped in the cell.