DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By DaggerKlutz
@.Mistress Redhead.:@Final Arrow: 

Look, I think you may be misunderstanding me. I'm not saying that the COP is not working hard nor am I saying that they do not deserve the awards. I just think that the hard work the Syndicate has done shouldn't be ignored. And I promise, this has nothing to do with the fact that I am the team leader, I see how hard some of the Syndicate members work and I think that they should be acknowledged for their work. That is all. I couldn't care less about the fact that I run it, this isn't about me. If I wanted it to be me then I would aim for 'Villain of the Month'.  

And I understand that statements like the ones I made annoy you. I'm sorry, it is not my intention to annoy others or discredit the COP. But please understand that my friends are being servery under-appreciated and I want them to know that the hard work they are doing is worth something.  
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#153  Edited By _Sojourn_
@DaggerKlutz said:
" @.Mistress Redhead.:@Final Arrow:   Look, I think you may be misunderstanding me. I'm not saying that the COP is not working hard nor am I saying that they do not deserve the awards. I just think that the hard work the Syndicate has done shouldn't be ignored. And I promise, this has nothing to do with the fact that I am the team leader, I see how hard some of the Syndicate members work and I think that they should be acknowledged for their work. That is all. I couldn't care less about the fact that I run it, this isn't about me. If I wanted it to be me then I would aim for 'Villain of the Month'.    And I understand that statements like the ones I made annoy you. I'm sorry, it is not my intention to annoy others or discredit the COP. But please understand that my friends are being servery under-appreciated and I want them to know that the hard work they are doing is worth something.   "
Nice job defending your position, I couldn't have said it better myself. 
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#154  Edited By thegreatfour
@DaggerKlutz: I'm having trouble understanding how your statement might annoy people. You're not forcing them to read what you write down. Wait...are you?
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By _Sojourn_
@thegreatfour: Nope, he just said what was on his mind, giving valid points and everything... No reason to be annoyed. 
DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By DaggerKlutz
@Feral Nova said:
"-_- people made fun of us.... and told us we wouldnt even last a month.... we even had one of the most noobish team rpg's ever posted on the vine xD We didnt start getting recognition until our team joined the first Civil War, and even some rpger's still didnt accept us. It took a while before everyone finally realized we weren't just a bunch of newibes trying to rpg, but that we actually had still and talent! lol Damn I love WAL lol  So I feel your pain Dagger xD But I voted for COP because its a hero team xP I don't vote for EVILNESS unless its for villian of the month ^-^ LOL "
Don't worry. I don't blame anyone for voting for COP. If they want to vote for COP then I encourage them. I have nothing against them (besides the fact that they are a good guy team). I will admit, the COP has done some great RPGs. But I don't want people choosing the COP over the Syndicate just because it is more popular. 

On a side note: Good job on sticking with WAL, even when things looked down. I want to choose We Are Legend for 'Team of the Month' after your post. ^-^
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By thegreatfour
@Darkchild said:
" clps for no re@son. "

slaps him for no reason
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#158  Edited By Precise

This has always been a popularity contest, hence i decided long ago not to vote in these kinds of things anymore. But as said before, you should rpg because you find it fun, not for fame =)

thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By thegreatfour
@Precise: I didn't vote because I was too lazy. You have a better reason then me.
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#160  Edited By Precise
@thegreatfour: Well, I am just plain better :P jk!
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

@DaggerKlutz said:
" @.Mistress Redhead.:@Final Arrow:   Look, I think you may be misunderstanding me. I'm not saying that the COP is not working hard nor am I saying that they do not deserve the awards. I just think that the hard work the Syndicate has done shouldn't be ignored. And I promise, this has nothing to do with the fact that I am the team leader, I see how hard some of the Syndicate members work and I think that they should be acknowledged for their work. That is all. I couldn't care less about the fact that I run it, this isn't about me. If I wanted it to be me then I would aim for 'Villain of the Month'.    And I understand that statements like the ones I made annoy you. I'm sorry, it is not my intention to annoy others or discredit the COP. But please understand that my friends are being servery under-appreciated and I want them to know that the hard work they are doing is worth something.   "
You want recognition then keep rpging, but do not attack other people for their votes, You did not come in and say HEY GUYS check out what we have been doing, the VS is awesome because of >>>example.... example.... example... you came in and personally attacked the COP for being voted for.  

Sorry but I can not see how we could have taken it any way, if you want the votes then get noticed. This whole voting thing is all about people recognising what they see as great work, if you want your team recognised then get them out there more. 
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By _Sojourn_
@.Mistress Redhead.: Honestly, when I read it, knowing how he felt, I didn't take it as an attack on anyone. He said multiple times throughout defending himself that he had nothing against votes for COPs, or anything like that... But then again, I know where he's coming from...So I think I have a different perspective 
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Slight: There was no need to personally mention the COP, he could have simply said, we would like some recognition.  

This is why I hate these threads
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By _Sojourn_
@.Mistress Redhead.: I don't think mentioning COP would have made a difference, honestly. Everyone knew would have known anyway, and I think the response he got would have been the same. 
DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By DaggerKlutz
@.Mistress Redhead.: Sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like I was attacking the COP. As I said before, I think they are doing some good RPGs. My goal isn't to discredit them or take away any votes towards them that had firm reasoning.
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#166  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Okay, personally...Why the heck are we whining over stupid freakin' VOTES?!?!?!  I mean dang people! There votes! Stop biting each others heads off because of them, and get back to HAVING FUN!!!! That's what RPGing is about! FUN! Not votes! FUN!

Stop being so....HIGH SCHOOL....

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By 614azrael
@War Killer said:
"Okay, personally...Why the heck are we whining over stupid freakin' VOTES?!?!?!  I mean dang people! There votes! Stop biting each others heads off because of them, and get back to HAVING FUN!!!! That's what RPGing is about! FUN! Not votes! FUN!

"

This^ i like the idea of these to give a shout out to people you feel deserve acknoledgment. Thats all these should be for though. I found for example CCB aka Tank to be creative fun original and crazy in his posts over the month so i give my nod to him in a vote. Thats all this kind of thing should be related to. That and giving thanks to freinds for it. End of story really, im off to enjoy the rpg scene now peace out peeps :P
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#168  Edited By Mercy_

-___- SMH. 

thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By thegreatfour
@The Dark Huntress: lol the month you get to do it and people get angry
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@War Killer said:
" Okay, personally...Why the heck are we whining over stupid freakin' VOTES?!?!?!  I mean dang people! There votes! Stop biting each others heads off because of them, and get back to HAVING FUN!!!! That's what RPGing is about! FUN! Not votes! FUN!

"
And that's coming from someone in High School, damn :P lmao
-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#171  Edited By -Eclipse-
@War Killer said:
"Okay, personally...Why the heck are we whining over stupid freakin' VOTES?!?!?!  I mean dang people! There votes! Stop biting each others heads off because of them, and get back to HAVING FUN!!!! That's what RPGing is about! FUN! Not votes! FUN!

"

Don't mind War Killer, he's just annoyed I got more votes for Hero of the Month than he did. 

xD
Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Over_kill

WOW! Why did no one inform me I was doing good in something?!  Either that or there's some one out there with the username "Overkill_or_is_he_still_a_rookie?" that I should be congratulating?  Lol.  I consider myself a rookie if that helps anyone.  I've only been on here for 2 or 3 months tops.  But to Eclipse, DH, Talon, MR, Charge, Tank, Azrael.....I feel like I'm missing people, feel free to inform me, thank you very much.  It means a lot to be recognized so quickly.  Well, I guess I'm obligated to vote now, lol.  So.... 

Hero of the month:  Eclipse, hands down.  The man trained me even though he says I didn't need it, pulled out all the stops in the Skrull RPG, and is just a true blue hero all around.  Here's to you boss!   

Villain of the month:  As it was brought up, I'd like to see DaggerKlutz vs DarkChild.  Even if it's not a actual fight but a contest of evilness.  That'd be awesome to see.  But as for my vote, DaggerKlutz.  Only pure evil could produce something that bald and shiny.  And I know I'm gunna get one anyway but I'll ask him again, PLEASE DON'T POST A PICTURE OF LEX AGAIN!   

Neutral of the month:  I'm picking The Dark Huntress for this one.  I love the character, I love the writing, and I'm honored to be battling her right now in the KOV.   

Rookie of the month:  I'm not gunna vote here, I wanna see how it goes.   

Team of the month:  Gotta pick the CoP here.   

Story RPG of the month:  The Inquisition.  Extremely nice concept.  It's been bringing out so much good of the CoP's.  Kudos to MR.   

Battle RPG of the month:  KOV without question. 

Most Helpful of the month
:  N/A 

Fan-Fic of the month:N/A

Best Writer of the month
:  Talon.  Rag on her for the excrutiatingly long posts all you want, but you wouldn't have her creative genius without it.  \ 

Best Moment of the month:  The Arrow-Redhead marriage.  Congratz you love birds!  

Best Bio of the month
:  Talon again.  I haven't read a lot of bios since I've been here but her's really stands out.   

Best Avatar of the month:  Gotta give it to DaggerKlutz and his christmas armor.  Just wondering, who's the present for and what's in it?  xD 

Best Warrior of the month:  Azrael all the way.  She'll kill you 17 times before your heart stops beating, 39 before you hit the ground, find away to bring you back to life, then kill you 4 more times just to make it an even 60 kills.   

Funniest of the month:  For me, it's between DaggerKlutz and Portrait.  And because DK keeps sending me pics of Lex Luthor, I'm voting Portrait.  :P 

Viner of the month:   Sha, nuff said. 

DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By DaggerKlutz
@Over_kill said:
"Villain of the month:  As it was brought up, I'd like to see DaggerKlutz vs DarkChild.  Even if it's not a actual fight but a contest of evilness.  That'd be awesome to see.  But as for my vote, DaggerKlutz.  Only pure evil could produce something that bald and shiny.  And I know I'm gunna get one anyway but I'll ask him again, PLEASE DON'T POST A PICTURE OF LEX AGAIN!  

Best Avatar of the month:  Gotta give it to DaggerKlutz and his christmas armor.  Just wondering, who's the present for and what's in it?  xD 

Funniest of the month:  For me, it's between DaggerKlutz and Portrait.  And because DK keeps sending me pics of Lex Luthor, I'm voting Portrait.  :P 

"
LOL! Thanks. ^-^

Oh, that present is for all who look at that picture. The present is the chance to witness such good looking baldness.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Mercy_
@Over_kill I love your post and your reasoning. And thank you for the vote. ^_^
Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Over_kill
@DaggerKlutz:
What's this?  No picture?  WOOT!  SUCCESS!  Lol.  You're welcome.  :)
Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Over_kill
@The Dark Huntress:
You deserve it.  :D
Bloodstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Bloodstone
@Over_kill said:

Best Warrior of the month:  Azrael all the way.  She'll kill you 17 times before your heart stops beating, 39 before you hit the ground, find away to bring you back to life, then kill you 4 more times just to make it an even 60 kills.   

ROFLMFAO ^____________________________________________^
.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By .Longshot.

Hero of the month:Eclipse

Villain of the month:Dagger. These guys are just too great to hate.

Neutral of the month: DH

Rookie of the month: Josiah

Team of the month: Vine Syndicate. I'd love to vote for the C.O.D. (Keep up the great work team!) but I really think this Illuminati of villainous Vine archetypes (I love alliteration) truly takes it this month.

Story RPG of the month: Civil War. Come on, let's get it moving again!

Battle RPG of the month: K.O.V.

Most Helpful of the month: ReEn. The guy is a go-getter. I wouldn't have had my first KOV or my Vine Card without him.

Fan-Fic of the month: CCB's Batman story. Seriously, anybody who likes Batman, or wonders why people like Batman, should read this story. But I recently found out it was a sequel so, spoiler alert!

Best Writer of the month: Warsman.

Best Moment of the month: Eclipse getting kicked in the junk. Wait, that didn't happen? SON OF A-! Uuuuh... Tank going absolutely ballistic after Az deep fried him.

Best Bio of the month: N/A

Best Avatar of the month: thegreatfour. Not only the colored version of the Killer, but swiping mine while I was using the D.C. logo. You clever devil.

Best Warrior of the month: Eclipse. Kicking ass is 10% strength, 10% skill and 80% dumb luck. Eclipse got so damn lucky, he got Talon's place in the Wild Card only to have the fight conceded to him. That and his strategy in Round 2 so far has been brilliant. 

Funniest of the month: DaggerKlutz. You two have a habit of always being next to each other on these ballots. 

Viner of the month: thegreatfour. He's been an active RPer, a dedicated team member, a great writer and a fun guy to hang out with. Not to mention, where most of us have one character, he's got four. :P

Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Over_kill
@Bloodstone said:
"@Over_kill said:

ROFLMFAO ^____________________________________________^ "

Lol I call em like I see em xD
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#180  Edited By shanana
@Precise:  

Exactly! 

ANNNNNNNNNNNNYWAYS! 

As i said before, I don't want to be voted for in this soo, give my votes to someone else.
DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By DaggerKlutz
@.Longshot.: Thanks for the awards. And Eclipse and I are always paired up together, the universe bends only at the force of arch-nemesis.
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By thegreatfour
@.Longshot.: What makes you so sure I'm a guy?
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Mercy_
@Sha said:
" @Precise:   Exactly!  ANNNNNNNNNNNNYWAYS!  As i said before, I don't want to be voted for in this soo, give my votes to someone else. "
Why not? You more than deserve it. 
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By shanana
@The Dark Huntress:  

So do you, So do DK, and So do Longshot, I'm pretty sure if i didn't have that article written about me, I wouldn't have one vote; people are simply scratching their friends back (This is shown by people giving a whole list of categories, with some left blank; voting for their own team's rpg when it is already clear that they haven't read anything else) Useless, not something i want to be apart of as a matter of fact i'm probably going to do my own.
DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By DaggerKlutz
@Sha: You're wrong. I know I didn't vote for you because we're friends or because of that article. I choose you because you've shown time and time again that you love RPGing and that you are willing to try new things. I take my voting seriously. To me, it is never a popularity contest. 
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#186  Edited By Mr. Mercury

I don't think there's a way to get rid of the friends scratching each others back it's everywhere here! Ahhhh!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By shanana
@DaggerKlutz said:
" @Sha: You're wrong. I know I didn't vote for you because we're friends or because of that article. I choose you because you've shown time and time again that you love RPGing and that you are willing to try new things. I take my voting seriously. To me, it is never a popularity contest.  "
Uhhhh you couldn't give me this one time -_- evil bastard. 

And to answer your pm question, yes you can. But only you though, since your character is essentially a good person.
DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By DaggerKlutz
@Sha: 

Evil never takes a break. So you will accept my award with grace. 

And hurray! I get to secretly mock heroes while showing that I am an upstanding citizen. I need to practice my lines.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Mercy_
@Sha: I disagree. People from other boards may not have known who you were before the article was written, but if somebody RPs on this site and they don't know the name Sha, then clearly they've been living under a rock. You want me to give reasons to prove I didn't just throw your name down, fine, I will. You trained me, you helped me get my start. You are quite possibly more active than anybody else, currently. You go out of your way to help newbies, to show them the ropes. You tell it like it is, a quality that I don't always have, but that I admire in others. You're a damn good writer, one of the best and you have the Hall of Fame membership to prove it. You're always coming up with new ideas, whether it's for a fun Final Fantasy RPG that doesn't quite pan out or something like the Pokemon Resort or a new canon RPG like Civil War. You're willing to admit when you're wrong and apologize when you feel you've wronged somebody. I admit that I don't read every RPG, but I have read numerous ones in the last month and voted for one that I didn't even participate in (Civil War), but that I felt had a very high quality of storytelling. I don't vote with a bias. Others may, but I don't. I don't vote for somebody because I feel they have a majority and I want them to win and I don't vote for somebody to scratch their back. I do it because I feel they deserve it. Others may play it like a popularity contest, but I do not. If you don't want to be a part of it, fine. We'll have people change their votes for you. But don't play it off like you don't deserve it or that it's people choosing you because they like you. It's because you deserve it, because you've earned it. 
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By shanana

I guess i jumped out of line, I'm sorrrrrry . But i still might just do my own, no voting involved.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Mercy_
@Sha: Don't be sorry, I understand where you're coming from. Just wanted to make it clear that I voted for you because you deserve it, not because I like you (even though I do). 
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@Sha: I gave you the award because I think you deserved it. Your giving yourself the "I'm popular , so everybody wants to kiss my ass" title. You do a sh!tload and like I said about your characters it quality stuff. I wasn't gonna give you the award because the article, but I was like f!#k it, you deserve it. I give credit where it's due, I even put people I'm not too fond of on my list. I'm not involved in that Big Brother sh!t going on around here! So SHA believe me when I say, YOU DAH BOMB DIGGITY DOM GIRL! :)
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By shanana
@The Dark Huntress: @Mr. Mercury:  

Look thanks, I'm not questioning either of you two's reasonings for putting me, I was speaking in general. It was like that for the first awards thread, and i want it to be like that now.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Mercy_

ROFL @ Mercury.  

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Mercy_
@Sha: Wasn't here for it, but I totally get where you're coming from. 
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@Sha:  I understand what your saying. No problemo! :)

@The Dark Huntress: LOL! That was the best way to describe it at the time. 
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#197  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@-Eclipse- said:
" @War Killer said:

"
Don't mind War Killer, he's just annoyed I got more votes for Hero of the Month than he did.  xD "
-__- HEY! If there was an "Non-Powered Heroes/Villains/Neutrals" category, I'd total kick your butt in the heroes section! xP
Ultimate JSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#198  Edited By Ultimate JSA

neutral of the month is mine i have it in the bag
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By thegreatfour
@War Killer: and then I'd kick yours in that for the neutrals
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Mercy_
@Over_kill Mobile site bug, I can't reply to PMs. Post is meh. It will be up tonight/early this morning, but I don't know how long or great it's going to be.